Kasandara
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Kasandara

Old 01-09-2008, 06:39 AM

Kaoru licks his bottom lip and then nods, or at least he hopes it is a nod, "That would be... preferable." he looks at Kumi apologetically, "Excuse me for a moment, I need to clear my head..."

Kumi shrugs and nods her head, "I will head to our private hotel, you may meet me there later Toshiya."

Britti
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Britti Send a message via MSN to Britti

Old 01-09-2008, 06:51 AM

Toshiya pats Kaoru's side sadly and nods, leading him the way to the bathroom after he hears his wife. "Hey," he finally speaks up once Kumi's out of earshot, "If you would rather not...go to the hotel, I can totally get you your money." He would love to spend time with Kaoru, but he hates the idea of Kumi...doing anything to him. It's just jealousy, really, but Toshiya doesn't care, not at all.

Kasandara
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-09-2008, 05:32 PM

Kaoru tries not to lose the contents of his stomach as he slides onto a bench in the restroom, "It's alright... If it makes your wife happy I will comply with her wishes to an extent." he closes his eyes, "I wonder though if your wife thinks that just because I'm a host, it makes me available for other.... services. Because I'm not. I only do that for those I hold in the highest regard." he smiles faintly, "And not to offend you Hara-san... but I do not hold your wife in quite that regard." Hell he doesn't hold ANY woman in that kind of regard.

Too bad Toshiya did not have that interest in him, because Toshiya certainly was his type.

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-09-2008, 06:25 PM

Toshiya puts a finger to his chin as he sits next to him on the bench, in thought as Kaoru speaks to him. "Um... Well, I don't really...mind. That you don't hold her that highly. I only sleep with her because I have to, ya know? Even then it's not much." He smiles then, a toothy little grin, because he's finally said it. Keeping stuff like that in too long, it drives Toshiya insane. And he likes talking to Kaoru... "Can I get you anything? I'm sorry about that dare." He pats Kaoru's shoulder lightly before giving it a squeeze, only trying to be friendly!

Kasandara
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-10-2008, 06:26 AM

Kaoru nibbles on his lower lip before licking it again and then sighs, "Water would be wonderful... to clear my head." he wouldn't think Toshiya was anything but being friendly. Even though HE felt that way about the stunning man... he was sure the other didn't feel that way about him.

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-10-2008, 06:48 AM

Nodding eagerly, Toshiya climbs to his feet. "Sure, sure. I'll get you a bottle, just a moment..." He excuses himself from the bathroom, going to the bar to get the bottle for him... Although he tries to be quick, he finds himself distracted by Kaoru although he's no where around, wondering if he really is okay, and why he keeps licking his lips...

He has such nice lips. If only he could have tasted them when he had the chance...

It takes Toshiya a moment to snap out of it when the bottle is handed to him, and he pays with a vague smile before finally returning to the restroom.

"Hey, sorry," he says for his extended absence, taking a seat right next to Kaoru again. "Here ya go, too." He twists off the top for him, still trying to be friendly, before handing it to him.

Kasandara
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-11-2008, 07:07 AM

Kaoru smiles and accepts the bottle gratefully, "Thank you." He takes a sip and then a gulp of it... the water going a long way towards clearing his head, at least while he's sitting down.

He again licks that bottom lip, wetting it, a nervous habit of his as he sits there, trying to regain his bearings, "Thank you..." he repeats blinking with disorientation, "I don't think I will be able to make it.... to that room with your wife..." He'll be lucky if he makes it home at this rate.

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-11-2008, 07:21 AM

Toshiya gives a little sigh at that, and he nods. "I understand." Kumi won't, definitely, but he leans in and presses his cheek to Kaoru's momentarily--although he has no real idea why he does--before standing. "Let me take you home then, please?"

Kasandara
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-11-2008, 01:08 PM

Kaoru looks up at Toshiya and gives him his best professional smile, "Someone can bring me home later, thank you." He doesn't let clients know where he lives, -ever-. Even if they ARE drop dead gorgeous clients that he wouldn't mind waking up next too...