Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-21-2008, 11:07 PM

Sam made the kiss deeper and she kept kissing him. She felt lucky to be with him and kissing him. She knew she'd give anything to be with him.

Chris held her to him and he let her sleep on him.

Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 03-23-2008, 03:09 AM

Zak kissed more and like she was back. He moved a bit and they sat down on the couch. His feet were hurting from standing all day.

Ty slept soundly, and then started to dream. It started out being a good one, then it turned for the worse.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-23-2008, 03:17 AM

Sam wrapped her arms around his neck as they sat down on the couch , she held him close to her.

Chris just held her to him as she slept and barely moved so he wouldnt wake her up.

Donut

Old 03-23-2008, 05:15 AM

Zak wrapped his arms around her waist as they kissed. He was holding her tight, and not letting go.

Ty jumped in her sleep, and turned a bit as well. She was dreaming that Jake was back, and hurting her Chris. She screamed in her sleep, "NOT HIM...NOO!!" as she wrapped her arms around him as she still laid there, her grip tighting

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-23-2008, 05:21 AM

Sam kept kissing him , and she felt happy with him. She never wanted to leave him. Sam got as close as she could to him as she kissed him.

Chris jumped and he looked at her "Hey , baby , whats a matter?" he asked as he held her.

Donut

Old 03-23-2008, 05:27 AM

Zak just kepting kissing and keeping her tightly to him. he liked it, and loved her.

Ty was still asleep, and hold on for dear life as Chris was getting beat, and Jake turned toward her. She jumped again.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-23-2008, 05:45 AM

Sam didnt want the kiss to ever end , she kept kissing him , she loved him so much and she didnt know what she would do without him.

Chris shook her shoulders lightly , knowing she was having a night mare and only wanting her out of it. "Hey , baby , wake up. Come on wake up..." he said.

Donut

Old 03-23-2008, 05:49 AM

All Zka knew was that if he ever lost her, he would loose himself, like he almost did before back home, so he kissed like it would be their last, even though it wasn't

Ty woke up, and looked at Chris. She had tears running down her face, and she just buried her head against his chest. crying softly.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-23-2008, 06:00 AM

Sam stayed close to him while she kissed him back with passion and desire , she didnt want him to ever leave her.

Chris held her softly and rocked her in his arms "Shhh , its alright now. Dont worry..." he said trying to comfort her.

Donut

Old 03-23-2008, 07:32 AM

Zak moved a bit, and they fell back, with her on him now, but that didn't make a difference. He skill kissed with the passion that he was before.

Ty was still crying, and looked up at Chris. "I don't want you hurt.." She said with tears still rolling down her cheeks.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-24-2008, 09:58 PM

(( Just wanted to let you know , I wont be on for a couple of days. Theres alot happening to me right now. ))

Sam didnt care , she just kept kissing him , not even making a sign to stop right away. She laid on top of him , still kissing him.

Chris just held her tighter "Honey , you arent hurting me. Your giving me something to live for. Nothing bad will happen." he said and just kept holding her close.

Donut

Old 03-26-2008, 02:12 PM

Zak kissed more as well, there was nothing more that he wanted to do for a long time besides being with her, and doing anything. It was like he couldn't live without her or even think of anything because it would always bring her back into his thoughts.

Ty looked up at Chris. "I wasn't meaning me hurting you per say...but the things that I have done before coming back to hurt you.." She said and just buried her face in his chest again. She had him in a tight grip, and didn't want to let him go, for any reason.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-03-2008, 12:54 AM

((Um, Well. Sorry for not being here , I guess. I've had some problems lately and everything. Sorry.))

Sam just kept kissing him , lost in though. She loved him alot and she knew that would never change.

Chris shook his head "Hey , it'll be alright." he said trying to comfort her and make her feel better. He keep her in his arms.

Donut

Old 04-04-2008, 01:05 PM

Ty held onto Chris as well, and was glad that he was there for her. She loved him, and there was nothing that would stop that, but she just didn't want him hurt.

Zak kept kissing as well, he was looking at her as well, and he loved her more than anything, not wanting to lose her for anything.