~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to ~so what if im emo~ Send a message via MSN to ~so what if im emo~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~so what if im emo~

Old 03-16-2008, 05:21 PM

He started to actually tickle her. He knew that it was weird because he just met her, but he thought her the kind of fun loving person, so he did it anyways. "Pleassseeee."

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-17-2008, 01:00 AM

Sammie started laughing more and she tried to cover the places he was tickling her. She still shook her head thought.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to ~so what if im emo~ Send a message via MSN to ~so what if im emo~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~so what if im emo~

Old 03-18-2008, 09:44 PM

"RAWR" He said stopping and pretended to through a hissy fit. He didn't understand why he was acting the way he was, but he was anyways.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-18-2008, 09:55 PM

Sammie laughed a little and she shook her head a bit "Alright , alright. I'll tell you if you promis not to laugh." she said and smiled a bit.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-18-2008, 09:56 PM

Damien nodded. "Aright. I promise not to laugh."

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-18-2008, 10:05 PM

"Well. I think your a bit cute." Sammie said and she smiled a little , hopeing he wouldnt laugh at her.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-18-2008, 10:06 PM

"I'd have to say the same about you." He said with a smile.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-18-2008, 10:11 PM

Sammie smiled "Thanks." she said.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-19-2008, 09:06 PM

He rolled onto his side once more and wrapped his arms around her waist. Why am I acting like this. This is stupid.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-19-2008, 09:38 PM

Sammie was startled a bit and she thought he kinda was being a bit forward but she smiled at him anyways. She was acting a bit strange , if it was any other guy wrapping his arms around her waist , she would have pushed the guy off her. But instead she just smiled at him.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-19-2008, 11:49 PM

He let go, leing back on his back, he stared at the people playing volley ball.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-20-2008, 12:00 AM

"I'll be right back , Im going to go get something to drink...Do you want anything?" she asked him before she got up to go get somethign to drink.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-20-2008, 07:49 PM

"Water would be nice." He said with a smile. "Thank you."

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-20-2008, 07:53 PM

Sammie smiled and she nodded. "Your welcome." she said and got up to go get two bottles of water.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-20-2008, 07:56 PM

He piled sand ontop of his feet while she was gone.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-20-2008, 08:03 PM

On Sammie's way back she ran into a guy "Oof! Sorry!" she said and then looked up at the guy. He was staring back at her , she reconized him as her Ex boyfriend and she remembered he had cheated on her "Get out of my way Koby." she said. "Come on , dont be that way..." Koby said as he grabbed her arm. Sammie tryed pulling her arm back.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-20-2008, 08:11 PM

Damien heard her voice, in a different tone then before and he looked up. Once he saw the man grabbing her he jumped up. Damien knew that he wasn't strong, or big, but he wasn't going to just sit there. He walked over to her and took one bottle out of her hand. With the other hand he placed it on the guy's arm. "I don't think she wants you to touch her."

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-20-2008, 08:44 PM

Sammie looked over at Damien and she looked thankful that he stood up for her. The guy Koby looked at Damien for a long time and finally said "It isnt any of your bussiness." and Koby still had his hand wrapped around Sammie's arm.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-20-2008, 09:09 PM

Damien tightened his grip. "I think it is. You're touching her arn't you?"

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-20-2008, 09:57 PM

Sammie stood there , she tryed to pull her arm away but he was too strong for her "Just let go of me Koby..." she said and watched as Koby gave Damien a horrible glare. But Koby still wasnt letting go of her and he even tightened his own grip on Sammie.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-22-2008, 03:12 PM

Damien let go of the man. Opened the bottle of water, took a sip. He looked the guy up and down, closed it and placed it on the ground. Once more he looked the guy up and down, then swung and hit him on the side of the face.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-22-2008, 03:29 PM

Koby let go of Sammie right then and Koby imeditily threw himself at Damien and hit him back.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-22-2008, 03:40 PM

Damien took a step back and stared at the man, then he glanced at Sammie, his eyes telling her to just run.

One of the guys that were playing volleyball saw what happened and yelled, soon there were about seven other guys around Koby. All of them with pissed off faces ready to fight.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-22-2008, 06:48 PM

Sammie stood where she was , not getting ready to run. She wasnt going to let Damien get beat up. "Koby. How about I give you another chance..." she said looking at him. Koby turned around and grabbed with her arms as Sammie put her hands on his side "Come on..." she said and Koby leaned down to kiss her , Sammie had him right where she wanted him and she kneed him right where she knew it would hurt. Koby grabbed his crotch as he bent over and Sammie stood there looking down at Koby. She looked over at Damien and took hm by the arm and just walked away as the other guys started whispering about Koby getting "hammered" by a girl.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-22-2008, 08:42 PM

Damien gladly walked away with her. "Are you okay? He didn't hurt your arm did he?" He looked down at her. He was a bit confused on why she stayed. He might not have been okay on his own, but he knew he had his boys with him.