Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 04-19-2012, 02:23 PM

@Flyer: :shock: Poor cookie!

@Flink: No, but they should. :ninja:

Mister Dignity
I flop like a boss

Old 04-19-2012, 02:25 PM

I'm pretty sure cookies have no emotions. They just go around hoping to be eaten by someone loving and caring like me. But now since the cookie has been cloned, he may experience the joys of being eaten over and over and over again :D

HeartMoogle
Bumbling Gay
Send a message via MSN to HeartMoogle Send a message via Yahoo to HeartMoogle

Old 04-19-2012, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flink View Post
This thread makes me want to go back to being male online... no idea why. Only reason I did it befofe was because males are hardly ever asked for cyber.

Nice to see a thread for this, though. Maybe it can offer support to people who are afraid to come out offline.

So, Alice... what does being pansexual mean to you? I've noticed the definition varies from person to person. :)

Ikuto: Has mene banned staff from cannibalism? D:
I hope it can offer support to those people, too. ^_^

For me, I see it as the complete unrestriction of love based on gender. :yes: As a pansexual, I do not judge someone in any way based on their gender or gender status. Be they a male, female, transsexual/transgendered, hermaphrodite, an androgyne, or any other form of gender, I would date them if their personality matched mine. As it happens, I have a girlfriend at this point. She and I have been together for a year and a half. :heart:

And Alessa, I had to pull an all-nighter because I procrastinated an essay past the point of no return.

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 04-19-2012, 02:29 PM

If they have no emotions, they're not experiencing joy either. :ninja:

Mister Dignity
I flop like a boss

Old 04-19-2012, 02:32 PM

Well, assuming the only emotion they carry is joy and pleasure, which would be one hell of a life! :D

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 04-19-2012, 02:33 PM

I'd feel exhausted. XDDD

AlessaStar
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-19-2012, 02:34 PM

Alice:
Yikes, I've done that when I was still
going to school. u.u; It's not a good thing
to do...too stressful.

Flink
FRINKZIRRA
Send a message via AIM to Flink Send a message via MSN to Flink Send a message via Yahoo to Flink

Old 04-19-2012, 02:40 PM

Ikuto: One of the fun things was the bi-monthly cannibalistic rituals. :evil:

Alice; Excellent answer, miss. :) Many people use it for an excuse to be promiscuous or a few I've seen use it to excuse some... habits. Nice to hear you're in a happy relationship. :) I am finally dating a male of my own accord and not so my family will disown me if I do not date the type of person they think I should.

Mister Dignity
I flop like a boss

Old 04-19-2012, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa View Post
I'd feel exhausted. XDDD
You should be xD Aren't we all?

HeartMoogle
Bumbling Gay

Old 04-19-2012, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Alice; Excellent answer, miss. :) Many people use it for an excuse to be promiscuous or a few I've seen use it to excuse some... habits. Nice to hear you're in a happy relationship. :) I am finally dating a male of my own accord and not so my family will disown me if I do not date the type of person they think I should.
Thanks. :] I hate when people do that. And yes. I'm in a very happy relationship. I hope to keep mah Natalie forever. :D

And oh? I'm actually still standing with one foot in the closet. My family still thinks I'm a straight male. They're all traditionalistic libertarians, though and their reactions would be drastic. But I'm out of the closet everywhere else. XD Is your family the same way as mine?

I'm glad to hear you're in a happy relationship. :D How long have you been so?

Flink
FRINKZIRRA
Send a message via AIM to Flink Send a message via MSN to Flink Send a message via Yahoo to Flink

Old 04-19-2012, 03:23 PM

We've been together for a year. My family has no idea of my interests as I've always humored them and dated the males they thought I should. We were always more friends than we were lovers. I never dated anyone other than that because I knew what my family would put them through and I couldn't put someone through that.

Do you see your family often, or have you moved away so you can be yourself?

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 04-19-2012, 04:02 PM

I've been thinking about this for quite a while and I'm starting to agree with my self and the only people that know are on here (now) or very close friends who I would trust with my life, I am Bi-Sexual, there I said it now the whole frikkin world knows! Well I say the world. My parents don't, and I intend to keep it that way. See my family is based on Roman Catholics so you can under stand what would happen, my immediate family (ma parents and sibs) we aren't religious but my grandparents on both sides are religious and my aunt and her family are religious as well so I'm keeping this on the hush side. Actually I feel quite comfortable saying it here because there is only one person on this site that actually knows me in the real world and she doesn't know (yet) but the thing is I probably won't meet anyone on this site so I guess that's why I feel more comfortable. So yeah. :3

Mister Dignity
I flop like a boss

Old 04-19-2012, 04:07 PM

Well this thread got quite a bit of popularity! :D

StrangeMwarn
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-19-2012, 04:27 PM

Hello all!
I second you statement right up above me, Flyer.
It has received quite a lot of activity to be made only about 3 hours ago.

Also, i think that this was a very good idea for a thread, so good job, Alice :D.

Good on you for coming out ,Goose.
How old are you, if i may ask?

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 04-19-2012, 04:46 PM

I am 16 years young! ;)

StrangeMwarn
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-19-2012, 04:49 PM

Nice, lol. I rarely hear people call themselves XX years young.
I myself am turning 16 soon.

If i were you, wait til' you move out on your own and then tell everyone, that way you can support yourself if they are too close-minded to accept you the way you are. If you never tell them it'll just be on your mind for a long time, it's better to get it done as soon as you can safely do so. :yes:

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 04-19-2012, 04:56 PM

Yeah I don't really think that particular saying works with younger people TBQH :P Ahh nice whens the bday if you don't mind me asking? But yeah i've already told some people already but they ain't comin near ma house! cus they don't know my parents so yeah! I think that probably won't tell them because then some serious shit will go down in my house and then it will become really awkward and I will feel really uncomfortable and then my family will get involved which will then drive me to the point of breaking stuff cus they will get all pissy and bitchy and it will drive me up the wall... but yeah I think when I get to Uni I will be more comfortable and stuff cus none of my family will be there, I plan to go to Sheffield which is about 2 and a half hours drive from where I live so yeah.... :P

StrangeMwarn
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-19-2012, 05:01 PM

No i don't mind you asking, it's on the 21st of may :D.
I have my birth date and such open for everyone on my profile, so even complete strangers can know when i was born!! :yes:

Ah, okies, at least you have it all figured out, right?
When i get mad i don't break stuff, i just get really irritable and i try to stay away from everyone for a couple days, lol.
I'm really big and i don't wanna hurt anyone, then i'll be even more upset :gonk:

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 04-19-2012, 05:12 PM

Ahh I see that's only about a month away! So i'll be sure to wish you happy birthday! I might have an exam that day though... Ohh the joys of GCSE's :sarcasm: oh by the way are you British per chance? as for the hurting don't worry about it I'm a violent person by nature so my friends now when im angry cus i shout alot and say extreme things.... but they better get their running shoes on when I go completely silent cus one thing to push me a little tiny bit and I will probably break their hand.... :/

StrangeMwarn
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-19-2012, 05:21 PM

Nope, i'm not british, i'm actually quite the opposite :XD.
I live in Kentucky, USA, lol.
My problem with hurting people is that i'm really....REALLY big...i'm 6 feet tall 210 pounds and can lift about 300 pounds easily.
So i would probably chuck someone out a window or something :sweat:
I don't think i would break a hand though, i'd probably get the shin or the throat :XD.

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 04-19-2012, 05:32 PM

haha well i'm quite the opposite of you im 5'8 and 125 pounds!! and im not that strong in my arms but i deliver a mean kick! Mwahaha i just need to be able to kick higher.... :/ i can do the bottom of the ribs and possible the top of the torso if I really stretch... but yeah.... shit happens... :P

HeartMoogle
Bumbling Gay

Old 04-19-2012, 05:45 PM

Quote:
We've been together for a year. My family has no idea of my interests as I've always humored them and dated the males they thought I should. We were always more friends than we were lovers. I never dated anyone other than that because I knew what my family would put them through and I couldn't put someone through that.

Do you see your family often, or have you moved away so you can be yourself?
Ah. I understand. At least you've found someone who makes you happy, no matter what gender they are! I see my family once every few weeks. I live in a dorm on campus about 45 minutes from my family, but I see them enough where I wouldn't want to cause a stir yet. My little brother knows. As does my aunt, and one cousin. But most don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumman_Goose View Post
I've been thinking about this for quite a while and I'm starting to agree with my self and the only people that know are on here (now) or very close friends who I would trust with my life, I am Bi-Sexual, there I said it now the whole frikkin world knows! Well I say the world. My parents don't, and I intend to keep it that way. See my family is based on Roman Catholics so you can under stand what would happen, my immediate family (ma parents and sibs) we aren't religious but my grandparents on both sides , are religious and my aunt and her family are religious as well so I'm keeping this on the hush side. Actually I feel quite comfortable saying it here because there is only one person on this site that actually knows me in the real world and she doesn't know (yet) but the thing is I probably won't meet anyone on this site so I guess that's why I feel more comfortable. So yeah. :3
:hug: I'm glad you felt comfortable enough to come out here! Good for you! I understand your desire not to tell your family. My family's not religious, but completely conservative, so I sort of have the same issue. But as I mentioned earlier, I've only got one foot in the closet at this point, because since I live so far away from my family, I can freely express my pansexuality, though. My transsexuality is something different, though. I don't tell too many people in real life about that, yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeMwarn View Post
Hello all!
I second you statement right up above me, Flyer.
It has received quite a lot of activity to be made only about 3 hours ago.

Also, i think that this was a very good idea for a thread, so good job, Alice :D.
Thanks, StrangeMwarn/Flyer! I'm glad it's seeing so much activity. :yes:

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 04-19-2012, 05:52 PM

Hey Alice can I put one of your mice on my head! :3

HeartMoogle
Bumbling Gay

Old 04-19-2012, 05:55 PM

You want to put one of my mice on your head? :o

Last edited by HeartMoogle; 04-19-2012 at 05:56 PM.. Reason: I am a moron who misread things because I'm very tired.