Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-05-2015, 06:29 AM

Will there be any conference tables for us to use?

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-05-2015, 04:13 PM

Hehe! Wonderful, faux wood conference table! #Matching chairs

---------- Post added 04-05-2015 at 09:32 AM ----------

Hoppy easter! I have some chocolate marshmallow bunnies to attend to. Its 10 a.m. sipping joe. May sprinkle a bit, so not sunny. Have to dig thru some file boxes. I might have opened account on aaa before. Must check. Then its wash day. Got to pull out my washboard abs. Green power, you know. And im spinning first. It did energize me. Well, im off! Hop, hop, hop!

xoxoAngiexoxo
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-05-2015, 10:32 PM

Even though event didn't happen we would like to invite everyone the Shdups mini eggstravaganza for an opportunity to win lots of great prizes and gold find us in menewsha nations

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-06-2015, 03:21 AM

Busy day at the old homestead. That laundry took over 5 hrs. Water dribbles in slowly. #Its a California drought kind of thing. Yet, we got a lil rain! #For about 2 min

Had to mess ol with expired credit card. Register. #Thats always fun

I had to search for some aaa info. Went thru 2 boxes of desky, updating. Now im ready to pay. But i still have to register!

Day was productive, but not very relaxing.

Maybe ill get more easter candy tomorrow. Im a bit fascinated about the peeps phenomenoa. Theyre becoming an entity. Like hello kitty.

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-07-2015, 02:48 AM

Mmm. Having apple cinnamon newtons. #Really good #like apple pie

Baseballs on. Opening day, i believe.

Hit local grocodile store. Today was sugar donut. #Smacks lips in remembrance. 40 more popsicles and chocolate pudding. #The essentials

There was this display table outside. I hate those. Guy welcomes me into the store. At checkout they always ask if i want help out. I always decline. But today, with that Conference Table #hehe, m. w., awaiting me, i decided to accept. I had him run the gauntlet. It wasnt bad. He loaded my car effortlessly and took the cart. I ferried the precious sugar donut myself.

Yesterday rained briefly. Like 5 min. But California is gasping for water. Read we have one more year left of water in reservoir. Harsher sanctions begin mid may. You cant water during day hours.

This is becoming dire. Will California become a desert ghost town? Maybe itll became a national park. California Natural Park and Historical Ghost Town. Disneyland will be like the Roman Colliseum. Silicon Valley, an hommage to Apple ingenuity. San Francisco. Bare. Abandoned. Omnipresent fog creeping in like cats feet. Over a ghostly silent Golden Gate Bridge.

All for the lack of millions of drops of water. #Sobs

---------- Post added 04-06-2015 at 08:33 PM ----------

Japans population is on the wane. California refugees need a new home. Maybe the Thirsty...erm, Golden State will transplant to japan. Hail the burgeoning neocalipolitans!

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-08-2015, 01:18 AM

Tue doings. Haha, robert wagoner flirting with bette davis on, it takes a thief. It rained furiously today again, for like 5 minutes. I paid a bill that was due tomorrow. That procrastination phobia bit me. Then i paid car registration. Next is car insurance. Bette davis is playing a master thief. Yesterday, there was no half priced easter candy. #I was flummoxed

My alarm must have gone off 5 times this morning. How did it know i was being a scofflaw?

Its 6:50 p.m. #bedtime, right

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-08-2015, 06:53 AM

I claim this thread for Spain!

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-08-2015, 09:45 PM

My new hello kitty license plate holder looks bootiful:) drove up in the hills today. Saw folks walking and one guy running up the steep hill. #Way to go, guy. Its interesting jobs one once aspired to. Izzy, a bank? You could wear separates and low pumps. Would the fear factor bother you? Im phobically fearful of banks because of the 5 finger discount shoppers. I started out wanting to be schoolteacher for kids. But was told that field was plumbed out. So fell back on secretary. Ever see the movie, secretary, with maggie glyenthall? #Yeeks. Oh, i forgot i had wanted to teach english to foreign students. But i hit the pink glass ceiling of brain particles. Yes, i wanted a masters degree. But my smarts didnt spread that far. And yes it does rankle me that im not as smart as bro and dad. Hard not to compare yourself with cousins, etc.

---------- Post added 04-08-2015 at 05:24 PM ----------

Eating a chocolate marshmallow egg with no hands. #hope it doesnt fall outta ma mouth. Well, i had a fun day. I fried fish tonight. A tilapia. It was fun doing the breading. In pursuit of minamalism, i want to finish up all the freezer food. Theres one more fish package. Made it better this time. Used rolling pin to make crumbs. So im all fed. Did i mention i slept 14.5 hrs last night? 3 dreams, one a nightmare. Getting lethargic again. #Has housekeeping prepared my pink branch

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-09-2015, 02:53 AM

Hey, Dazzy! ...I just found your clubhouse while wandering aimlessly around Mene, trying to force a thought to come to my mind to write about...
You are an inspiration and, possibly, a treatment for my writer's block!
I will have to start a thread like this...and another friend has even suggested a name for it!
Yes...when I was young, the only banks I had ever been into were large, quiet rooms with people quietly going about their duties...Nothing like the local kiosk at Wal-Mart!
I thought that being the teller behind the counter would be a nice, "dignified" career....and, of course, I was too young to think about bank robbers! Lol!
I, too, tend to procrastinate about things till the deadline sneaks up and taps me on the shoulder! Lol!
I think you would have made a fine teacher...have you ever considered tutoring?
I hope all those popsicles and pudding taste good! *salivates with jealousy* Lol! ....I think I could put away a gallon of pudding in one sitting!....but, alas, I will settle for a tiny cup of cheap, flavored yogurt...
I hope ya have a nice night and sweet slumbers....with no alarming dreams! &

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-09-2015, 04:28 AM

Yes, dear izzy, please do start a thread! Its fun. Its like a public diary. Just start with writing about your day, and before you know it...a blog is born! #Aw, isnt the lil feller cute. I was a tutor for couple of years. To japanese housewives, who had come to usa for awhile. I liked it. I had them come to my sf house. One brought her toddler daughter. I made sure to mop the kitchen floor and even bought her a sippy cup. I served the mother tea and cookies. Or id bike to another womans house to teach. Now i look back on it and think, what moxie i had. Do i know how to teach english? I had no certificate. What i did like and was good at, is caretaking and interacting with seniors. I volunteered a year at this rehab place in sf. I learned how to push wheelchairs. Interact. I would paint their nails. #Like im a manicurist. I liked hanging out with my favorites. Id take my friend, make thermos of coffee, and head over on a weekend. I met some lovely ladies.

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-09-2015, 03:40 PM

Izzy mentioned kimchee. Triggered a fermented memory. I used to eat kimchee with tofu. Added a lil kick. As i remember, it was pretty spiced. Flecked with, the chili peppers. #Thanks guys. Its just cabbage. I suppose they ferment, cure it, for preservation. Didnt Disneyland have, the preservation band? Maybe they sang of the love of a pickle. So, is a pickle a cucumber? I know they offer up the humble cucumber in dizzying arrays of preservation. #Preserve our cucumbers #only You can prevent fermentation. Korean cuisine begins with a multitudinous display of tiny dishes replete with fermentation. Our next discourse will showcase the mighty powers of cheese. And now, lets go out to the lobby! Lets go out to the lobby! #Excuse me sir. Do you have any gray kimchee?

---------- Post added 04-09-2015 at 08:48 AM ----------

Mr wrong mentioned lorna doone cookies. #Oh my. That is one of my cookietonites. Dipped in joe briefly, for cafe infused buttery goodness.

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-10-2015, 01:45 AM

Have you noticed if you dont hang a title on your submission, they just use your first sentence? And thats just not cool. #So titles it'll be. Tonight made baked pasta. With paul newmans sauce. He puts pithy sayings on bottle. All proceeds, after expenses, are given to charity. Paul newman was a cool guy. Very handsome. Im not up on his movies, tho. I started reading this book, the hucksters. 1946, i think. Tried reading on tablet but my hot meal was steaming the glass. So far, the book is good. But paper is yellowed. And smells. Billy and i had discussion once about books. I said i was slowly going ebooks. He said he had some cherished books and liked books. I have my high school yearbooks still, and they stink. I want to dump them, but then i wont have pics of that time. Tho my yearbook is ol now. They want like $100 a reprint now. Are you stupid? Even a hardback bestseller doesnt cost that much, and my high school was no class act.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-10-2015, 02:20 AM

Hey, Dazzy!....I'm planning to start a "Daily Diddit" kinda thing, soon....but I plan to make a post in the procrastinators thread, first....
I didn't get to post when I was there earlier cuz my phone chose to reset and delete what I was writing and kicked me off....
I had a friend who enjoyed her job as a CNA at a nursing home so much and she treasured the residents so much that she would go to work early and give baths....and when she hurt her back, she volunteered to go in and help feed them meals.
It takes a special kinda person to be able to work with seniors without depression coming to call...
I am not that kinda special person! Lol!
I have never tasted Kimchee...for I can't get it past my nose!...but I sure see a lot of it used in recipes on the cooking shows I see on PBS!
I prefer my cabbage NON-fermented, thankyou! Lol!
I barely get the chance to read a few threads on here before I get interrupted!....I would never get a BOOK read! ...but old books are awesome, even if they do smell bad! Lol!
I still have my middle school yearbooks...2 of em! ....I didn't stick around for picture time once I got to high school...dropped out after the 10th grade.
I pull it out every once in a while...and laugh at my picture! Lmao! & !

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-10-2015, 02:47 AM

Kids are one thing i dont know. When i was small, i read books about adoption, occasionally. Like jo's boys. Louisa may alcott. I thought it was cool. But i really dislike this gimme generation. When i see the timeline of kids, i see wonderful beginnings. Then that obligatory and required separating from parents when 10 or so. Then it seems they want to be with their friends more than you. But you have to fund their fun. Kids arent appreciative when young, i dont think. Its not their nature. I hit my bottom around 15. Xmas wasnt fun. That natural joy was gone and i had gimmeitis. But when you hit bottom, theres no where to go but up. If i had a kid, but i wont, i wouldnt raise them in this area. Maybe kansas? Someplace where they wouldnt be too influenced by superficiality. An isolated farm. I would want to homeschool. Anyway, finished my pasta. Couldnt read that smelly book while eating. Kids like experiences like outdoor outings, animals. That present thing really irks me, where they start telling you exactly what they want. But theyll give their folks any ole thing. Ties for dad and what not for mom. The best gift i got my dad was this back massager pad for his chair, he said. My folks were very frugal cause they grew up poor. Thats why they veered into hoarderism. And they hated to buy themselves stuff. I later would buy me mum sandals, clothes.Things i knew she would like, but would not treat herself. From my experience, i think xmas is best for kids, up to 10. Then they get all greedy, and theyre not happy anyway from the stuff.

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-10-2015, 03:27 PM

Wasnt that a series by david ducovney sp? Interesting name. Also portlandia. But i wouldnt get the references there. I can hear a gardener plying his trade. Yet governor brown has decreed water rationing. Which is a necessary evil. No more green lawns. What can we do with that area? Another parking space? That would help get cars off the street. A tiny playground? Fence it in and have front yard gazebo? Put a storage bin there? I mean, that useless front yard could be put to better use. Theyre also talking fireplace restrictions, too. One day they will be obsolete. Good spot to mount a tv. Put wet boots there. Store vacuum. Cozy spot for animal bed. Extra pots n pans. I have this new eye shadow pencil, which is silver. The name is pots and pans. Strange. I dont have silver pans. What folks will probably do, though, is make water tolerant yards. Lots of rocks, cactuses. Im starting to appreciate water now that its on the endangered list.

Maybe one day currency will be water jugs. Michael phelps could be spokesman. We will covet it. Jewelry will be water themed. Ice cube earrings. A fossilized water drop necklace. Guests will gift newlyweds with water bottles. Naturally, water thieves will abound.

Theres that movie, water world, i think, with kevin costner. No land.

Im on a water tear now. It is now officially stuck in my pink craw. #Whatever that is

---------- Post added 04-10-2015 at 08:51 AM ----------

I was just perusing the IRL thread. And quite impressed. By the openness of the posters, and the sensitivity and compassion of the responders. Friends are a tricky lot. They say you need all kinds. Like in redbook etc or cosmo theyll be articles about, 10 friends a girl must have.

And its common sense. For instance, you need the cheerleader type, the confidante, the ladies who lunch. The tricky part is cataloguing whos what. How do you know if the haha optimist can be a confidante etc? I guess just through time. See what you both are comfortable with. My rl gf was in a bind once, almost getting evicted for hoarder issues. She told me in depth the problem. I wanted to help her. Heck, i practically begged. Please! I can carry stuff. Carry garbage bags down. But she refused. Perhaps embarrassment. But geeze, i grew up in hoarder territory. I know the lay of the land. But, she cleaned it herself. And is not evicted. But now, that means she has drawn a line in the sand. Which means id feel uncomfortable imposing on her in a similar manner. Yet, ah, friends! Ya gotta love em! But a single one cant be everything for you. Id say, give me the bakers dozen!

---------- Post added 04-10-2015 at 10:00 AM ----------

I keep changing my avi from left to right. But, what she'd really like to do is stand on her head!

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-10-2015, 09:36 PM

Just wanted a catchy titular title. Kind of in a pink fog. Maybe the allergy meds i take crashed thru my cranium barrier. Hit grocodile today. Got some fried chicken. Its actually better than kfc. #Who'd a thunk. So, after check out they ask if i want help out. That display table was gone, but i thought, what the heck. A pleasant, young man accompanied me and lifted all the bags. #How cool is that. Me mum used to use that service, but i saw it as a sign of weakness. Or natural old age. And id certainly not want a girl to help me. #Sexist, huh. I used to love touting my strength. I went to vegas with folks once, purposely to carry their luggage. #Called myself paula porter. Used to go warehouse shopping with mum, just to carry all the stuff. And goodness gracious. We'd both have a full cart. I unload both carts onto conveyor. And these are heavy, warehouse items. We roll out to her car. I unload both carts into every nook and cranny. Then we go to her house and i bring her stuff in. Then to my place to take out my stuff. Then i have to put it all away. I didnt know i had diabetes then, but invariably id have migraine rest of day. All that exercise without food lowers sugar.

And i helped my bro empty 2 houses of heavy furniture. #I am not a moving man. Id shriek in a thin, pink voice. So, ive done my share of lifting heavy stuff. #Now i graciously abdicate the thorn. Want help with those groceries, ma'am? Yes, please!

---------- Post added 04-10-2015 at 06:44 PM ----------

I seem to be off my feed. Could i actually not be hungry? Yet, that popsicle just now was enough. Did have 2 drumsticks. Im just draggin my feet paying the car insurance. Its...such...a...pain. To register. More user names. More stupid security questions. Whats the first school your female cousin, twice removed on your mothers side, went to? Input the captcha so we know youre not a demobot. Copy your em 3 times and send them out quickly to three friends whose birthday falls in may. I cant do this. #Im not strong enough

Yet, i must. #At least partly. Ill pull up my big girl underroos. I propose to register an account. Then do the rest tomorrow.

Baseballs on again?! Nytall. Take nytall tonight and sleep. Gentle, restful sleep...

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-11-2015, 05:18 PM

Ive got this constant allergy. Itchy eyes, sneezing. Feel run down. Mildly sunny here. Got all these ems from bro regarding taxes. Hard to face when im wrung out. I swear, that fellow doesnt sleep. His ems were posted in the hours past midnight. He lives in san jose, which is big and has a gang element. Yet, gf may be moving to oregon or Washington. I like the greenness of oregon, but put off by the panhandling situation. They had that in frisco, and made me uncomfortable. Yet, California's going down the toilet. Well, it would if there was any water. I dont know if i want to live in a desert area, with no water. It could make you rather thirsty. Theres lot of pools here. Folks wont be able to operate them.

Izzy, you were wondering about ocd and moving room furniture around. When i lived with folks, it gave me much delight to move my bed around. Against the wall. Near the window. It was a thrill waking up to a different view. I cant do this now, cause house is rugged. On a long vacation, we were changing rooms every couple days. I remember a strange feeling. I was home. When i opened my eyes, i didnt know where i was. Took a moment to realize the furniture was mine.

Well, i feel like a blown tissue, but must mount my pink workhorse. Will pay that irritating car insurance. Also, i had dreams i cant remember. #Rats

---------- Post added 04-11-2015 at 12:58 PM ----------

Cant get my act together. No, didnt pay the insurance. I went on amazon and bought 5 earrings and couple separates. Will power is nil. Have a lil stomach ache. Just did spin bike. Maybe ill feel better after bath salt bath. I swear, they do have medicinal properties. Theyre supposed to draw impurities out, and input their magnesium goodness.

Stumbled across show, extreme cheapskates. Pretty wild.

---------- Post added 04-11-2015 at 01:35 PM ----------

Ok, ok. Just paid insurance. Satisfied?! My head feels floaty and puffy. Not good. I was perusing triple aaa's site. Kind of interesting. Time for lunch. But havent dipped yet. Tub floors been regrouted and ive been instructed not to splash. #But, im merdazz #thats what we do. Gonna be a long day. At least its not wash day. #Thats tomorrow

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-12-2015, 02:50 AM

My stomachs still off. Might put myself back on prilosec for awhile. Once i was nauseous for a year. I could hardly eat. Was eating baby food. The tiniest of nibbles. I weighed 106, i think. My pants were in danger of falling off. I had no energy and couldnt even sit up to do desky. Member i was talking to gf on phone, and abruptly said, i gotta go, feel urpy. Didnt do much today. Took nap. Still havent dipped. #Bleh

---------- Post added 04-11-2015 at 10:35 PM ----------

Ladeeda. Some hallmark movie on. #Bleh. Lets have a scary suspense one, with a psychotic, obsessive babysitter. Those are always good. So i opened this butternut squash soup which ive had before. But i made a mistake and got low sodium. #Blerk. It was thin and tasted funny, like nutmeg. To compensate for no sodium, they made it sweet. I drank it without adding salt, because that would defeat the health purpose. #Then i had some fritos. Now stomachs still off, but i better sit up for awhile or ill probably get indigestion. #Yeah, its been a bleh day

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-12-2015, 05:07 PM

I'm sorry ya aren't feeling so well!
I'm wondering if ya might be slightly dehydrated? ...buzzy head & unsettled tummy, maybe ya need some electrolytes?
I grew up in Oregon...it was lushly green and the air was clean...back then, anyway!
I worry about you living in the drought state! ...reports say that this drought is gonna be worse than any previous ones. I think you should consider moving to a more liveable place! (Reports also advise that living in the remote Rocky Mountains is your best defense against a zombie apocalypse! Lol!
I need to take a bath and prepare to load the fam-damily into the Dog Guy's car and go to his house for a barbecue....and, though the idea of getting out of the house is welcome, I find that I am procrastinating and the soles of my socks have worn through! Lol!
I hope you get to feeling better real soon! &

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-12-2015, 05:22 PM

Oh joy, oh bliss! A 5 hour wash day. I dont know whats wrong with my washer. The water just doesnt come in fast. I bet that governor brown is siphoning off his share. He looks like a guy with a pool. And this is my familial quirk. We dont discard items until they've gasped their last. We accept cast offs and give them a new home. We dont replace rugs. Or update. This house has no dishwasher or sink disposal. I dont actually like dishwashers, but a disposal is nice. And this house wasnt electrically updated. An old couple lived here. The fuse box was always blowing in the beginning, till you learned not to use any appliance while microwave was on.

The rug thing is annoying. A bit. The rug is slightly plush and leaves indentations. I can see discolored indentations where previous owner had stereo boxes.

Took my prilosec and dang allergy pill. Got em from gf mentioning she heard calcium supplements can predispose you to macular degeneration. Im not into supplements now, though.

Read comment here about eco urn. When you pass, you can become a tree. Your ashes are mixed with a seed, like a pine or maple. I looked it up. They want $145 for a seed and container. you could buy a seed and a large gulp drink, and theres your container.

Well, must spin first then get at that lovely wash!

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-13-2015, 12:07 AM

Thats a cool title, huh? So, my days done. Wash all done. I air dried a capri outside. Hung it on garbage can handle. Its 75* and dried quickly. Maybe i can push myself and do some ol desky. Thank you for suggestion, izzy! Extra water is good idea. Having diet coke. Games on. Hmm. Think its opening day. Feel better. Yet, i do feel zombie ish. Ok, down the coke!

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-13-2015, 08:45 PM

Geeze, its windy out. I wonder if car insurance covers fallen branches. I guess they would. My car is dusty. Needs a wash. Dont like a dirty car.

Heard Hillary will be running for president. Maybe its time for a woman prez. Would be strange, her hubby already having been prez. What would he be? First man?

---------- Post added 04-13-2015 at 05:09 PM ----------

It was a wild and stormy night. Ever notice snoopy has supreme self esteem? As compared to poor charles. Stomachs still going bleh, so think ill hit the pink hay and think of all the stuff i have to do. Ill ponder what is procrastination, and what constitutes lazy. I like the word, slacker. Do you wear slacks? I wonder if Hillary Ever wears a dress. She has hair challenges, but shes lucky to have a hair stylist. Her hair looks pretty good. Have good evening!

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-14-2015, 03:05 PM

Its a splenderific day in the neighborhood. Lovely sun. I pig slept for 13.5 hrs. Back in time with my family in old sf house. Some danger was abrewin, tho. Outside a ladder and rope was connected to huge tree across street. I think tree was in danger of crashing house. Had other cool dreams.

I can hear its windy. It booms down the chimney. Theyre eventually going to ban wood burning chimneys here, i believe. Might i suggest e-chimneys? You would have liquid logs that only vape. Your town could smell of prosperity, happiness, and good tidings.

So much to do. I could definitely vacuum. A march of the ants was discovered on central coffee table. My kitchen blinds are positively furry. That requires clearing off counter and crawling up with a vacuum. Maybe? Then theres the omnipresent desky. Dental bill due. An amazon box arrived last nite. Havent opened it. Think its earrings. Got a mess of earrings to clean. I swab them down with alcohol before wearing. I have these new wedge sandals i need to practice wearing. They are sky high. Like 4 or 5 ". The reviews were very good, saying these could be worn all day. I dont know. It was awfully high up. Tho the air was particularly rarefied.

Ill try not to fool around on web you tubing and googling. What a magnificent time waster. And at the end what do you have? I like a productive day, truly. Just remembered all these pants bro left me to hem. Im really procrastinating that one.

Ok im off to work, right after i finish this joe. Have good day!

---------- Post added 04-14-2015 at 11:07 AM ----------

Cleaning blinds? Bhahaha! Just did bike for half hr. Um, cleaned vacuum filter. Vac half of kitchen. Im such a bum.

Got sucked onto the web. Was browsing thru tweets when i stumbled on this gals posts. I ended up going to her web site to read all her posts.

Shes this beautiful, blonde woman. Trim. Former marathon runner, etc. Wants kids. So, whats the problem? Well, she has stage 4 breast cancer. Cant have kids. No more running. She posted lots of pics and shes still bubbly and smiley. She met her current bf, after diagnosis. How unusual is that? And hes sticking with her even tho they have no future, just the present. But, thats enough. She has lovely supportive friends and family, her bf, plus her wonderful dog. She said shed give anything for just one normal day. With no cancer. Hey, thats what we have! She writes to document how shes dealing, and to say life still has wonderful moments. But, still. Im boggled by stories like these. How you live your life. How can you do it better? One scenario i like to recall. You know some of those movies where someone is stranded in a desert or a jungle? Theyre hot, thirsty, hungry. They cant believe their predicament. They look back fondly on their life. With all its irritants, trouble, and strife. And they wish they were there. And there you go!

Going to take bath salt dip. #Hungers for the magnesium high. But, im smelling bug spray. #Bleh

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-14-2015, 08:28 PM

Thats a kids game, isnt it? I dont have it, but ive got ants in my bathroom. Im boxing up a lot of the junk on the floor. All the toiletries. Ill only leave out two selections of bath stuff. What was on floor? Shampoo, conditioner, hair spray, perfume, bubble bath stuff. Theres no where to put it. Oh yeah. Under the sink. But thats filled with stuff too! No more drugstores! Im moving my makeup stuff to drawer in the kitchen. I dont want the ants crawling on my blush. Well, going to wrap up the bathroom clean. Notice when you clean things look even more untidy for a while?

Started new Y.A. book. Got high ratings. I think the little sister will be abducted. Gf em me saying did i read about this family who got in trouble with law cause they are bringing up their kids free range? I did, but ill see what latest is.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-14-2015, 08:31 PM

spray straight lemon juice around the openings
something about it messes up their tracking ability