Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 01-25-2014, 11:51 PM

When the world fell on that day where were they? Were they there to stop the air plains from crashing? Were they there to save the thousands that died? Where were the Heroes then?

If you asked any of them they never would tell you. They all appeared a week after to help with the clean up but never did they say where they had been for over two weeks. No one had seen them even in the far reaching countries around the world. never had every one of them disappeared like that and it was then that humanity realized that they could not rely on the supers any more.

The UN met secretly keeping it all away from all the supers. they talked out all the reasons they should let them live and all the reasons they should die. A voice of reason spoke out and saved the lives of those heroes, but that voice of reason could not save them from the law that was passed to outlaw them.

Each hero was made to register and to swear that they would never lift a finger again to save a person. They would never again put their powers to use, no matter what they did it for. Each one that did not register was hunted down and killed. Some of these were bloody and the public asked why. But when supers turned against the humans and attacked back to save themselves, the public allowed them to be put down like a rabid dog. They were forced to keep quite about who they had been even to their loved ones, and all records, stories, online posts were destroyed so no history could be found about them.

Now years later a new generation of Supers have been born knowing only that they have to hide what they can do. Some of them only use their powers to make their lives easier, simpler. But there is a movement among the young ones that have heard secret stories that were whispered in the dark, books that had been hidden they had read. Now for the salvation of this new dark world where Super Villas rule the city's, those young ones take a stand and fight what they can to bring light into the darkness.

Last edited by Lunna Dea; 01-26-2014 at 02:48 AM..

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-26-2014, 02:46 AM

Kirin was a successful CEO by day, but nobody in his daytime world knew his secret. At night Kirin was The Scarlet Angel, the leader of a small band of super heroes who fought the super villains that had started coming out of the wood work in the past few years. He was named The Scarlet Angel due to the scarlet angel wings he had developed when he was ten years old. He hid these wings underneath custom made suits. He stood getting ready to leave his office for the night. He puts on his trench coat and heads out of the building, his long black braid swings as he heads up the streat.

Soon Kirin gets to, what has been dubbed as, The Meeting Place. Making sure nobody sees him he slips in. He takes off his jacket and soon has his wings out. It always felt good when he got to stretch them out. He heads to put on his uniform. The group was very lucky to have a world class seamstress in their ranks.

Soon Kirin is walking into mission control. He looks to those that are gathered there. It really wasn't fair that they had to hide themselves away like this. It wasn't fair at all. Why had those heroes of old disappeared? Where had they gone and why? He let out a frustrated sigh. He had been trying to figure it out for years and he was no closer to finding the answer then when he had started.

"Status report Spike." He calls out to a young girl at a computer.

"Everything is calm, for now." She reports.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-26-2014, 03:27 AM

Vindr lept into the air off the top of the building. that moment of freedom when nothing could hold him down or nothing could stop him. his bear feet touched air and he lept again. this was freedom, he smiled as he took off running into the air.

He had found he had this talent when he was only a young boy. a fight had broken out in the school year between three of the local bully's and Vindr's best friend of the time. He never found out what had started the fight but he always believed that his friend had said something insulting like he commonly did without thinking. the punches had only just started flying when Vindr had jumped into the fight. pulling the bully's off his friend he happened to turn and see the punch aimed at his head. all he could think of was stopping the punch, and that is what the air did. not only did the fist stop inches from his face but when the boy tried to pull his fist back it would not move. the air had solidified around his hands and now held him.

form that day to this his friend wanted nothing to do with him, the others in his school avoided him. soon their fear of him become so much that he left his family and all that he knew to go to the city. at first he had hopped to find others like himself but now all he could do was find a way to live and to gain food.

He had saved a few people the first few days and they in turn had given him lodging and food. now he had a full network of those he had saved that gave him food, lodging and as of late he had found a old woman that owned a tea shop that would make him outfits to hide who he was.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-26-2014, 04:44 AM

(mind if I say the old lady is the teams seamstress? and if that's alright I'll be her.)

"I am going out on patrol." Kirin said. "contact me if anything comes up." He heads to the roof. Once on the roof he stretches his wings. The wind ruffles the feathers. With one might flap of his wings he takes off. His hazel eyes sparkle as he soars higher. Soon he levels off and starts keeping a sharp eye out on whom might need his help.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-26-2014, 04:56 AM

((I would say she has been aiding all super heroes for she is an old hero doing what she can to aid the new ones that are rising in defiance. its ok if you play her or any of my other NPC that I might bring up. I usually will tell you in the ooc thread if I dont want you to touch a character.))

The sound of the police radio in his ear crackling to life brought Vinder's mind back to the job at hand. The wind whipped his hair catching the fabric suspended between his arms and legs and pulled him off the solid air. it would turn back second after he did not need it any more.

Letting the air carry him for a time as he listened to the report of a robbery on tenth and Alder. the wind was taking him in the right direction so he would not have a problem getting there faster then the cops. according to the call it was a brake in at a small family jewelry shop, the owner having shut down the shop early so it was his alarm that called the cops.

No one but the bad guys there. that's good. flipping in the air he turned and started running down a ramp of air as he came closer to the street.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-26-2014, 05:00 AM

((K and I like that idea.))

---------- Post added 01-26-2014 at 12:02 AM ----------

"Kirin we have a break in at a small business not to far from your location." Marco says through the intercom in Kirin's ear.

"What's the address?" Kirin asks glad that something has come up.

Marco gives him the address. "There are no workers there."

"That will make thing easier." Kirin says heading towards the store.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-26-2014, 09:11 PM

The getaway car was stilling acrossed the street as Vindr came running into the street. The driver kept looking around the street for the cops he knew would be coming. They must have not payed their protection bribe to the cops before pulling this stunt. Good means that they will be taken in. Vindr liked it when the bad guys did not pay their bribes to ShadowSun corp or the cops.

Casting his hands high he pulled the air around the car tight so the doors would not open and it would not move. It was then the driver saw him and opened the window. quickly he pulled the air around the windows into bars with tiny gaps between them so nothing could come out but air could get in. This is going to be harder then I had thought. hope there are not to many in the shop. A twitch of the fingers was all he needed to pull the wind around him to protect him from any bullets the bad guys might use on him. Slowly he strode towards the door of the shop.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-27-2014, 12:15 AM

Kirin spots the young man. He had seen what the young man had done with the air and was impressed. He gets to the door just before the young man. He takes a quick glance inside but it's dark and he can't see very well.

"How many are there Marco?" He asked the young man back at base.

"Three, plus the one in the car that has already been dealt with." Marco replied after only a moments pause.

"Three roger that," Kirin said turning to the young man. "There are three more men in the shop. Can I count on your help in dealing with them?"

Lunna Dea

Old 01-27-2014, 12:46 AM

At first when the young man with wings came down in front of him Vindr back up ready to run. His first thought was that Lucifer had come to deal with thieves on his own but then he saw the color of his wings. He had not heard that there was a second winged human in the city. Part of him kept telling him he should run and never look back at this man but another part of him wanted to know about this scarlet winged man. He said something which Vindr did not catch and then he turned to look at Vindr. "I can take one of them if you can take the other two." he replayed to the young mans question. He had not thought he would ever work with another super.

Slipping a small breeze into the room beyond he smiled. "there are two near the back and their lookout here in the front is going through a case." he said softly so as not alerting the look out.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-27-2014, 01:04 AM

"You take the one in front. I'll handle the two in the back." Kirin says just as softly. He is glad he won't have to handle all four of them by himself. He planned on after the handled the thieves asking this young man if he would like to join his team.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-27-2014, 01:18 AM

Reaching out with his wind he threw all of the guys in the store back before wrapping the lookout in a cocoon of air. He did not have to move into the store to know that his guy was held quite well and the others had seemed to have lost their guns. "go in they wont shot." He could feel the strain starting as the driver of the car tried once again to floor the gas and drive away. Vindr fallowed the man in the scarlet and black suit into the store. he seemed to have had the same seamstress as Vindr had by the patterning on his suit.

Vindr shook his head and focused back on the lookout and what was to be done with him. He could stair at the young man later. Lifting the cocoon of the look out he walked back out and opened the car door and put the look out in the car. it was then he header the sound of the police sirens. taking a flying leap he dashed up into the air. Throwing a breeze back into shop he let it carry his words to the scarlet angel. "The Cops are less then a block away, I saw the lights as I came out the door. You better wrap your two up and get out of there."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-27-2014, 02:18 AM

Kirin sees him shudder and strain and quickly moves into the store. The crocks were just picking themselves up off the floor. Kirin, who wears a utility belt, pulls out strong cord. He swiftly moves towards the two thieves and before they can regain the composure he has them tied up and gagged. This was much easier then he had thought it would be. He drags the thieves out shoving them in the car with the other two. Just then he hears sirens. Kirin takes off into the air and soon catches up with the young man.

"You were amazing." He says with a smile.

Last edited by Kirin Rosenbaum; 01-27-2014 at 03:38 AM.. Reason: 44

Lunna Dea

Old 01-27-2014, 04:02 AM

Vindr landed on a nearby buildings roof and sat watching the other hero draw out the other men. As he saw what he was going to do he released the door so that he could open the car door and toss them in. He was surprised to see that the other had pack cord and seemed to know a lot more about fighting crime. now all they had to do was wait for the police to come and take the robbers.

the angel took off only to land nearby on the roof. ["you were amazing."] The super said, to Vindr he sounded like he was smiling under his mask. "thank you, I could not have taken them all had you not come." he was happy that he had fallowed the seamstress's instructions on using a mirrored mask. He could see out well enough but non could see his face behind the mask. Turning towards the sounds of the cops he watched them try to get into the car. Relasing the air he let the doors of the car go but still holding the tire so that they could not move. The officers quickly take the men into custody, and look over all that they had.

Turning back to Kirin he bowed slightly, his hair hidden by the hood he wore, and held out his hand. "this had been a good catch, I thank you for your aid. I know that I could not have taken them all by my self." With that he turned and jumped off the edge of the building opposite the police.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-27-2014, 04:53 AM

Kirin watches as the police arrest the thieves. It had felt good to work with somebody else.

"I probably wouldn't have been able to take them all myself either." Kirin said in response to the young man. He is silent for a moment. "I am the leader of group of supers, and non-supers. I'd love to have you on my team."

A small breeze picks up and Kirin stretches his wings so the wind ruffles the feathers.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-27-2014, 05:09 AM

As he jumped Vindr caught the sound of the mans voice on the wind. Would he want to join a group of supers? would it be better if he stayed save alone or would it work better if he was with them. As he jumped through the air he wondered about how his live would change if he did join the group. He had been alone in this fighting for so long that he did not know if he could trust them. A tiny part of him screamed at him to stop dreaming of a golden future that never would have come.

'dont go dreaming about things that will only end in your death. for all you know he is part of a government set trying to round up all the new supers and locking them away.' The wind seemed to whisper in his ear. He shook his head trying to drive it from his mind. he could not accept what the said nor could he try to be something he was not. maybe if he saw the man again he would get to know him better. his hand slipped for the first time in ages he dropped a few feet before catching himself.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-27-2014, 05:54 AM

Kirin watched the young man go. "Marco what do you have on my helper?" He asked as he took off. Maybe he had moved to fast in offering a place on the team.

"Not a thing. Though I'll keep looking." Marco said. "You heading back in?"

"Sure am." Kirin says heading that way.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-27-2014, 07:40 AM

"hay Marco tell the winged one I got a line on him." The line of texted crossed Marco screen in bright teal. The text had happen a few times before most of the time when he was trying to find something for Kirin but just could not put his fingers on it. Once he gotten a file all in teal when it should have been in black. It had been a police file that was said to have been locked and lost, the Teal Texter had found it. "Is he wanting a line on where he lives or on his life before the city?"

"did you get another one?" she called herself Tinny, that was the only name she had ever given the whole team. Her ability's were to turn herself into smaller parts. She had been making a living as a privet agent before becoming part of the information ring connected to the supers.

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

Vindr landed on a building after his slip his heart beating faster then he had thought it should. why was that offer to join with the other supers driving him into this flutter? looking around he realized that he was near the first person he had saved in the city's home. I think it would be best to check in on her. when was the last time I talked to her? slipping down a slide of air he went down to the street level while pulling all his suit off. The seamstress was a very good tailor when it came to making outfits that fit over or under. which was what he had now, a set of pants and simple shirt designed to fit under his super suit.

Dropping to the ground he pulled his strawberry blond braid from the collar of his suit. As he walked from the ally he slipped his suit into a small back pack he had hidden in a solid pack of air that fallowed him. He tossed it back into the pocket and sent it back up into the air. maybe this man would be the one to help him become more skilled with his talent.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-27-2014, 03:10 PM

"Just information on him right now." Kirin says walking in. "I think I rushed things today. I need to know more about him before I decide to approach him again." He grabs a bottle of water and starts drinking it.

Granny is in her tea shop. That's the only name she goes by. She is behind the counter cleaning up a bit.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-27-2014, 07:26 PM

<Greetings Winged one> This was the first time the string of type had replayed to what was going on in the base itself. All other times it had only reacted to what Marco was doing on the computer. <I can get you a full file on him in a mater of hours, form his birth to now if that is what your wanting.> For a few seconds the screen when black but for a teal smiley face before returning to the screen Marco had up.

Tiny snickered at the screen and knowing that Marco was not going to like being upstaged by a person he had never met. "Well Marco looks like your stalker is better with the hacking then you are." she patter his shoulder. "are you going to try to hunt the Teal Typer down or just let them outshine you?"
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________

Walking into the tea shop Vindr smiled, he had come here after saving her a few times but she still did not know that he was the guy that had saved her when the guy on the subway had stolen her bank deposit from the shop. All she knew was that he would bring her requests for information from Air Stream.

"morning Granny how is business today?" laying a bill on the counter he smiled at her. "I think I want a flowery tea today if you have one." She always had the best teas in town and he loved trying new ones each time he came in. "also any information you might know of a scarlet winged hero." he whispered to her as she went to take his bill.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-27-2014, 07:36 PM

"Marco who is this guy? And how has he gotten into your computer."

"I have no idea sir." Marco said.

"How long has this been going on?" Kirin is worried that this could end up badly for his team.

"A couple of days."

"Figure out who it is."

"On it sir." Marco's fingers fly across the keyboard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey kiddo," Granny said with a smile "Flowery tea I have." She takes his bill a wrinkle creases her brow hearing him ask about a red winged hero. Of course she knew of whom he was speaking but she wasn't sure just how much information to share. "What specifically would you like to know?" She asked going and starting to prepare a lovely jasmine tea.

Last edited by Kirin Rosenbaum; 01-27-2014 at 07:40 PM..

Lunna Dea

Old 01-27-2014, 07:48 PM

<well you did not complain when I gave you the files last week why are you now complaining that I go into your computer systems?> The string of type quickly flew acrossed the screen before pulling up files that it had helped Marco compile. if Marco was going to hunt it down then he was going to have to explain why he had taken all the little gifts of information and not said a word before.

"I have nothing to report sir, I still have not gotten anyone into ShadowSun corp yet. who ever they have for their security is catching all my little friends that I send in." Tiny shivered at the thought of what the shadowy figure had tried to do the last time she had sent one of her bits in. "I think Marco has a better time of getting into their computer systems then i have of getting into their building." she said kind of dejected.

__________________________________________________ _________

Smiling Vindr leaned on the counter and waited for the tea. "well granny Air Stream encounterd him today and wanted to know what you knew about him and his team." he looked around the shop seeing if anyone was watching them or if he was being quite enough. " I think he wants to know weather they are to be trusted or not. but anything else that you can tell me I think he would be happy to have."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-27-2014, 07:53 PM

"Doing it cause the boss wants it done." He mumbled a bit.

"Let's just take a break from trying to get into their buildings for awhile. I don't want you getting hurt." He said to Tiny. Each member of his team was like family to him. Though he wasn't sure he trusted this stalker of Marco's. It could be anybody and that didn't sit right with him. "Any luck?" He asked turning back to Marco.

"No sir." He said not looking up.

"This person has been giving you information to give to me hasn't he."

"Yes sir. It was information I wasn't able to get on my own. Or that would have taken me far to long to get."

"Did you ever stop to think that this is what this person wanted?"

"Yes sir, but thought it worth the risk."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He and his team are good people. They also don't discriminate." Granny said in a hushed tone as the tea steeped. "They have a young human whom works on the team." She said when she saw Vindr's confused expression.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-27-2014, 08:06 PM

<Did you ever think that I was just bored and wanting some one to talk to and be friends with?> the line of type appeared at the bottom of the screen as the files went back to where they were supposed to. <Lets just say I Cant get out much and you guys are a nice link to the outside world. if I can help in any way I feel much better about watching you.> The line of text took on a slight shade of blue. It almost seemed like this person or thing was becoming sad and wanted Marco to know it.

Who ever or what ever this thing was they were really good at hiding their tracks. Each time Marco thought he had gotten a line on the hack it would turn into nothing more then just a ghost. the farthest a trace fallowed it back was to a sever in Bolivia. Then the trail just vanished, who ever it was was a really good hacker.

"they have a human working for them? Is the human one they rescued or just one they hired?" this intrigued him. Most of the supers he had heard whispers about would never have a human on their team for fear of a government informant. to many humans still thought that supers were a danger to society and should be rounded up and locked away. he shivered at the thought of being locked away in some dark place where he could never fly. If the government ever found out about him they would have him chained to the ground for good.

his steel blue eyes widened at the thought of being lock up before he poked the tea that was sitting between them. "how long have they been working together?"

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-27-2014, 08:35 PM

Marco's eyes go wide as the files disappear. "I'm sorry." HE said truly meaning it. HE was frustrated though that he couldn't get a trace on this person. Whomever it was was really good at it. He knew that he could learn stuff from them. "No luck sir. I just get a bead on where they are from." He said.

"Then tell me what you have on my helper."

"Well...." He hated to admit that he had had that information taken away.

"Find out what you can and keep me updated." Kirin said. "I am headed to the gym." He headed out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They saved him, he is rather brilliant with computers." Granny said. "I think he's been with the team for three years.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-27-2014, 08:54 PM

< his helper calls himself Air Stream, he seems to be a class three super with the ability to solidify air. From what I am finding on him it looks like he could be a level two maybe even a level one if he could train but he has been acting on mostly intuition.> the type was back to its normal color as it scrolled acrossed the screen. <he has been in the city for two and a half years and has slowly been building up a network of people who he has aided that now in turn aid him.> a blinking courser sat on the screen for a few moments as the hacker sat without typing for a bit. <What I have been able to find he has been on the run for most of his life, he was kicked out of his home town when he saved his friend from a fight using his powers. I would say he is going to be a hard one to trust a full team at first.> a tiny picture of a smiling kitten appeared at the end of the text before the screen became ones again Marco's.

"are you sure your wanting to lay off ShadowSun? I know they are working on something big. I was able to get info on what was being shipped in and they have a lot of experimental metals going in recently." Tiny did not trusted the company but knew that there was no way she was going to get into their building without help. "Marco do you think your stalker could help us with SS?"

__________________________________________________ _____

"So they saved a hacker and he now works for them?" Vindr sounded a bit surprised. "I can understand him working with them every once in a while like us and Air Stream but he actually works for them?" He was glad now that he had never spent to much time on the computers and swore that he never would post online again. if they had a human hacker that could find out about him he did not want to risk them finding out then the government finding out. "what about the winged one, do you know anything about him?"