Angelz
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-09-2008, 05:23 PM

These are my short stories that I came up with randomly.
I would very much like it if you don't post here.
This is just a thread where I submit my short stories that I come up with when I'm bored.
Agian, please, and I do mean please, don't post in this thread!
I know some of my stories aren't that good and some make no sense at all!
That's just the way I am.
Don't critisize me, besides, I'm only human!
I might also submit poems in this thread but that's unlikely for I strongly dislike the peoms that I come up with.
I'm just weird that way.

Angelz
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-09-2008, 07:21 PM

The Donkey and the Dog

We must all help each other for tis the natural law. However, the donkey once laughed at it! I can not understand his behavior for he was a meek creature.
He traveled from country to country, accompanied by a Dog, gravely and jauntily. They both followed the same common master.
One day, when their master was asleep, the Donkey went to graze in a meadow with grass to his taste. Then, all of a sudden, the Dog fainted with hunger for he has not eatten. He said to the Donkey, "Dear Donkey, would you please stoop so that I can take my meal in the basket of bread?"
The Donkey didn't reply. He didn't even utter a word because to him, a moment lost meant a morsel of grass lost. The Donkey pretended not to hear the dg and keeped on grazing.
At last, the Donkey said to the Dog, "My dear friend, I advise that you wait until the Master has awakened. He would not be to late that you stave yourself to death!"
At that very moment, a Wolf had appeared out of the forest and drew near the Donkey. Himself another one of the starving animals. The Donkey asked and pleaed the dog for help. The Dog did not budge but just gave the Donkey a speech.
He said to the Donkey, "My dear friend, I advise you to run and flee while waiting until the Master has awakened. He would not be to late. I assure you that! Run quicly and escape! If the Wolf would catch you, break his jaws. You have got brand new shoes. You will knock him down! I am sure that you will be able to!"
While the Dog delivered that wonderful speech, the Wolf had already strangled the helpless Donkey.