Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.
Send a message via AIM to Cooking Sherry Send a message via MSN to Cooking Sherry Send a message via Yahoo to Cooking Sherry

Old 11-05-2009, 04:26 AM

"I'm perfectly fine." Dante said simply before blowing on his hot cocoa. "Muscle mass is very helpful, you know. Maybe you should lift weights? You could have arms like mine in a few years." He looked over to her with a coy look, quirking a brow. "I'd like to see a muscle builder Saorla some day."

Jazzberry
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-05-2009, 04:56 AM

[[Sorry so slow. Had to do something real quick.]]

'I'm perfectly fine,' Dante had said. Well, didn't that make her feel jealous. Saorla was still shivering- though not nearly as much as she had been before- even underneath everything covering her. When Dante suggested that she start lifting weights and that maybe in a few years her arms would look like his, she snorted and shook her head. "A muscle builder Saorla, ehh? I'm sure." She shook her head once more, her mouth curled into a smirk. Saorla hadn't seen too many muscle-y women, but they looked really strange in her opinion. Putting on a fake pout, she pursed her lips lightly. "You don't like me the way I am?" She said, her tone teasing despite the look on her face.

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.
Send a message via AIM to Cooking Sherry Send a message via MSN to Cooking Sherry Send a message via Yahoo to Cooking Sherry

Old 11-05-2009, 04:35 PM

Dante grinned weakly, raising a hand defensively. "It's no shock! You look so frail that you'll blow away in the wind!" He looked away, a playful smile on his face as he waited for her reaction. In all truth, he'd hate to see a woman more muscular than him, or even pretty damn close to it. No matter if it was Saorla, he'd freak the Hell out and ditch the place. He wasn't too fond of women in the first they; if they could kick his ass, he'd only feel worse.

Jazzberry
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-05-2009, 05:00 PM

"Frail? I am not frail." Saorla huffed, rolling her eyes a bit while she continued to sip from the cup of hot chocolate- the cold air around them cooled the hot liquid off quicker than it might normally have. "And I won't blow away in the wind, either." She shook her head though her eyes gazed down at her arm, smooth and flat unlike Dante's which bulged a little from the muscle there. A teasing smile crossed her lips now. "Though, maybe it wouldn't hurt to try... After all, you never know when this place will be attacked again. Do you have any weights with you? Better get started now." A smirk played on her lips while she raised the mug up to her mouth again, hiding her expression except for the amusement that danced in her eyes. Saorla wouldn't go through with it- she didn't want to know how to fight nor did she want to look different from the way she did now.

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.

Old 11-05-2009, 05:05 PM

"Ur..." Dante gave Saorla a weak expression, on of his brows raised in confusion. "O-Oi... you can't be serious. I was just screwing with you." It went right past him that she could even be joking. The idea was planted in his head now, and it wasn't a very nice idea at that. He looked down to his hot cocoa, still having yet to even take a sip. He didn't much care for it. He just liked having something warm to hold. "But if you insist, go to a fitness store on your own. I don't need that kind of thing anymore."

Jazzberry
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-05-2009, 05:15 PM

"No, I wasn't serious, Dante." She laughed a little and shook her eyes, a little surprised that he'd taken her seriously. "I like myself as I am, no bulky muscles please." Saorla laughed a bit louder before she tipped her head back and glanced towards the kitchen, wondering if she should start working on that pasta now. "I'm warm now~" She said, only half-lying. She'd be cold again once she left the couch and the nice warm fire. "Are you hungry? I better get started on that pasta before I lose my motivation."

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.

Old 11-05-2009, 05:25 PM

Dante was silent until Saorla offered to start cooking. He smiled lightly to her, though it was still weaker than earlier. "Ah, if you could. Thanks." He finally lifted up his drink, sipping at the now warm contents. He stayed where he was and pulled his shes off before bringing his legs up to cross them on the couch. He wasn't about to get snow and mud on the furniture, no matter if it was dry or not. That, and it'd be uncomfortable.

Jazzberry
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-06-2009, 01:32 AM

She nodded and stood up, almost regretting that she had to leave the warmth of the couch and the fireplace. But after taking the last sip of the now-warm cocoa, Saorla slid off the couch and flitted into the kitchen. It felt nice to hold her hands under the stream of hot water after she'd turned it on, holding a pot under it until it filled. She placed the pot onto the stove then and started it up, watching the blue flame ignite and start getting the water ready to boil. Once Saorla located the box of noodles she placed them on the counter beside the stove- then immediately flitted back out and curled up on the couch, unable to resist being near the fire. "The water's boiling now... Please don't let me forget about it. Because I probably will." The fairy laughed softly and pulled her feet up onto the couch to tuck them up close to her, almost every part of her body was covered by the blanket now.

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.

Old 11-06-2009, 02:49 AM

"Jeez, you're really that cold...?" Dante muttered, frowning at the sight of her. She was probably covered in goosebumps and shaking like a leaf. He sighed, trying to think of something before getting up from his seat and leaving his hot cocoa behind. He checked the nearest window for any cold air that might have been getting through before looking back to Saorla. "Was it this cold last fall?"

Jazzberry
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-06-2009, 02:59 AM

"I hate the cold." She stated, pursing her lips a bit. As for whether or not it was this cold last year, Saorla really couldn't remember. She'd been too busy to really pay attention, and now, with hardly anything to do, the temperature seemed to be all she could focus on. "Probably. I think so, at least. I didn't notice it too much though." Her eyes followed him as he got up and checked the closest window, which seemed fine to her. Who knew, though? It was probably just her- Dante seemed fine. "Don't worry about it, really. I'll be alright when I'm distracted. And when the fire heats this place up."

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.

Old 11-06-2009, 03:07 AM

"Eh? I thought it had been running for at least any hour..." Dante muttered before looking back to Saorla. He hesitated for a moment, then walked back her way and crossed his arms, leaning on the back of the couch. He was feeling more at ease than ever before. He'd never been this calm or happy, really. At least, not in a long time. It wasn't like any normal day, nor was it like when he was around Uriel. He didn't have to think. The weird thing was that he was so calm around a female. He smiled and chuckled before drooping his head a bit. "Saorla,-... thanks."

Jazzberry
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-06-2009, 03:52 AM

"It probably has been, who knows. I just know I like this little 'bubble' of hot air over here." She laughed softly, calmly content here on the couch. When he came to stand behind the couch, Saorla tilted her head back a bit to look at him, grinning a bit. It was when he thanked her out of the blue that she blinked, one eyebrow raising out of curiosity and confusion. "Thanks? Thanks for what? The pasta? Ooo, I should probably check on that now." She watched his head droop down a bit but said nothing, only slid her feet out from the comfort of the blanket and stretched her legs out to stand up.

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.

Old 11-06-2009, 03:56 AM

"Thank you for bringing me back here. It's... really nice here." Dante's voice softened a bit. e stared down at the couch, his mind going blank. He didn't want to think anymore. He wanted to be free. After a few moments before breathed deep and came around the couch to plop down in it and take up the entire thing. "And your couches are re~ally comfortable too!"

Jazzberry
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-06-2009, 04:24 AM

"Mhmm~" She hummed happily as she started to make her way towards the kitchen, laughing softly at Dante when he plopped down excitedly onto the couch and took up the whole thing. "That is true, but you're going to have to share when I get back!" Saorla laughed again and flitted back into the kitchen- she didn't even need to look at the stove to see that the water was boiling. Opening the box of noodles, she dumped half of them into the hot water. Now she waited...

It didn't take too much longer- she pretty much had pasta down now. Scooping one of the noodles out with a spoon, Saorla ate it to make sure that it wasn't crunchy or soggy. It was neither, perfectly in-between. She grinned happily and pulled the pot off the stove, straining the water from the noodles. They were dumped into a bowl, a little butter spread out over them. Finished now, the redhead carried them back out to Dante and shook her head. "Done~ Here. I'll give you the pasta in exchange for my seat back."

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.

Old 11-06-2009, 04:35 AM

Dante opened his eyes only when Saorla had returned. "Mmmh... I could..." He muttered before pushing himself up and accepting the bowl from her. He had been tempted to try something for a bit, but he held off on it. He wasn't sure if his nerves would be able to hold up, after all. He happily munched away at the contents in the bowl, a smile playing his lips again. "Thank you for the meal."

Jazzberry
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-06-2009, 04:59 AM

"Mhmm, no problem." She smiled and plopped back down onto her side of the couch, glad that Dante liked it. At least she assumed he liked it, what with the way he ate it. Except for one thing... "Oh, hehe~ You forgot to check for poison." Saorla smirked a bit, remembering how he always made her take a bite of whatever she cooked before he started in on it. "Lucky for you, this was the day I ran out." She laughed and rolled her eyes playfully.

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.

Old 11-06-2009, 05:05 AM

Dante perked up at her comment before smiling lightly. "Idiot, didn't you know?" He started confidently. "I found your stash and replaced it with salt! It could never kill me!" He grinned he her before hand her his fork and holding the bowl out. "Hungry?" Well she'd made the meal for him, sure, but he'd ask anyways.He still couldn't believe someone could live off of a main diet of fruit, after all.

Jazzberry
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-06-2009, 05:18 AM

"Oh, so that's why it stopped working..." Saorla huffed jokingly, pursing her lips in a mock-annoyed expression. When he asked her if she was hungry, she shook her head a bit- even if she was a little hungry. That was HIS meal and she didn't want it. "Thanks, but no thanks. I'll get something for myself in a moment. That hot chocolate was pretty filling. Is the pasta good?" Saorla waved the bowl away, still smiling. She knew it was good- otherwise he wouldn't be eating it. But it was nice to ask anyways.

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.

Old 11-06-2009, 05:21 AM

"Idiot, aren't I still eating?" Dante mocked before biting down on another one of the noodles. He sighed heavily before settling into the couch and relaxing. "Why are you so cold anyways? Poor circulation? Or are you sick?"

( Short. D= )

Jazzberry
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-06-2009, 05:40 AM

"Hostile tonight." That was the second time he'd called her an idiot, even if he was only kidding. Saorla rolled her eyes a little before she shrugged in response to his next- more polite- question. "Well I'm not sick right now... And I'm not sure about the low circulation. Possibly. I just know I can't seem to get warm..." At least she wasn't seeing her breath anymore- the warm air from the fire was finally starting to flow into the room. She'd have to add more logs into it soon, but for now it was fine. Saorla still stayed snuggled underneath the blanket, completely content. Maybe it was cold, but she loved days like these- just sitting around, talking with someone.

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.

Old 11-06-2009, 05:44 AM

Dante watched Saorla for a long moment, then returned to his meal. When he finished he put the bowl on he floor, licked his lips and relaxed once more. Well, that was his short term energy for today! He smiled weakly, then looked back to Saorla. Wouldn't it be strange of creepy for her? Dante would just be embarrassed if he tried, and that wasn't high on his priorities list, mind you. He sighed and shook his head before rubbing it with his hand. "Then it's a female thing, I guess. You're all always complaining on the cold~"

Jazzberry
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-06-2009, 03:54 PM

She glanced down to the empty bowl that Dante had set on the floor. Normally, she would get right up and take it to the kitchen to clean- Saorla hated seeing dirty dishes laying around. It still irked her, but the urge to stay where she was and be warm won. "We do? Hmm. I guess I'll have to fulfill that role too, then... Dante, it's cold... It's freezing!" She suppressed a grin as best she could, making her voice irritatingly whiny. Hell, it annoyed her... She could only imagine how Dante would react, and Saorla laughed inwardly while she waited.

Last edited by Jazzberry; 11-06-2009 at 04:05 PM..

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.

Old 11-06-2009, 04:15 PM

Dante's eye twitched. It sounded like nails on a chalkboard to him. "Saorla, please don't." His hands shook a bit as bad memories flooded him. Damn, he still couldn't forget it. Mother was not only a violent drunk, but devious. She always made him look bad, and for one goal. the worse he looks, the more his father would punish and beat him for being such a bad seed. She was always whining to him- just like that.

He crossed his arms, closing his eyes and his drooped his head forward. He didn't want to remember these things- hopefully they'd go away soon.

( Phht. xD Emo. )

Jazzberry
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-06-2009, 04:27 PM

The tone of his voice caught her off guard. Saorla immediately stopped- for more reasons than just because he asked. It really was irritating to her. Watching him drop his head a little, his eyes closing, she blinked worriedly. "Hey, I wasn't serious, you know..." She told him, frowning lightly. For all she knew he could just be messing with her, too, but if he was then he was a pretty good actor. "Why did that upset you so much?" Her voice became quieter, softer, back to the way it always was. Saorla had seen the look of pain cross Dante's face for a moment- she was almost certain that he couldn't have faked that. And it made her wonder what she'd done to make him so upset.

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.

Old 11-06-2009, 04:32 PM

"I told you about my memory." Dante said softly before forcing a smile and looking up to Saorla. "I've never been a fan of females because they remind me of my past. Don't feel bad, you didn't mean to. It's strange to think that a change in tone could bring these things up." He took a deep breath, then took his bowl and the mug from earlier and headed back to the kitchen. "Do you want some fruit?"