whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-21-2008, 03:30 AM

...I have a feeling it just looks ugly for now and when it fully evolves it'll be something so adorable and hard to resist like the Pora Ice.

>__________>

Grr. I like the ponies...

Unicorns eh? I wonder why chose such a creature for it.

I'm actually liking the Cash Shop items more than the MCs these days... -le sigh-

mai
\ (•◡•) /

white: it is VERY expensive. all these new cash item T~T </3 too many to keep up D:

ToriKat: aww they are still over at gaia? give them time and I'm sure they will be coming by more over here too :'D friend is a good thing! it's what make everything more fun *nods* I was here because of sho harhar 8DD

Nexess
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Nexess

Quote:
Originally Posted by LennaHime
@Nexess: Well, yes, but Lenna chews on lots of stuff, so its just as normal as breathing...kinda...almost...?
D: I'm to slow for this thread!

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-21-2008, 03:32 AM

^^ Is okay Nexess.

@mai: Lenna thinks this month she might buy some of the expensive cash items cause the MCs sucked so bad that she didn't even get them. ^^;

*^_^*

Old 01-21-2008, 03:32 AM

pora ice is confused D:

ice cube » baby bear » bigger bear » coca cola » shield

>__>

but s'adorable

gah, too many people here geeet out D:< -gets shovel- they
be wanting mai's art? xDD

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-21-2008, 03:33 AM

@Guest: ...are you stalking me...

@Ferra: xD *nodnod* RL commissions...ho snap, I have one that I need to start...working with the commissioner on. o_o;;
I'm seriously curious to see the arts you've commissioned! *wants to buy art someday* T_T

@Lenna: When I heard people talking about it being a bunny, that's what I thought! Bunnies pounding mochi on the moon! 8D My friends thought I was crazy I'd even talk about fantasizing getting a $10 pixel......

mai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-21-2008, 03:33 AM

sho: seriously o__o that many pages /omg. shohunz so smartz ;~; it's much easier to go page by page here for sure /sob

last thread sho post.. so you haven't really been active much lately? ;_; I should try web version! it might work better than here.. now I'm on mac, but I am using window on it... I wanna spam you back tooooo

YES. I told you that you would win remember? and you really did <33 so from then I tried to save up! lucky for me I got a lot from the lottery XDD

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 03:34 AM

:O how much are the moon and the fausto's bottle there anyway? :O i'm assuming it's first gen?

lolol tell me about it, mai... XD; i have so much crap in the inventory's main account that i can't even load 'em up to change my avatar anymore XDDD;;; inventory arranger won't load for my main account either so i can't move the stuff i want to move to my account to the top XDDD;;; i'd have to use the "donate" one by one /onoes then again, i'm so lazy /pif

@ lenna:
i agree with this month's items being a little weird XD; i kind of like the picasso face, though not enough for me to want to get 'em XD; i may get a set or two just for collection's sake

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 01-21-2008, 03:34 AM

@Lenna: I do think they dropped the ball on the pixeling for the gun item. ^^; Waaay to bulky and yucky.

@Guest: I'm not really sure how that works either, but it's kind of cute. I don't like the shield at all though. ^^;

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-21-2008, 03:35 AM

@Tori: They all say I'm crazy too...but I dun care. Muwaha~!

@Guest: I have no idea how a cute lil bear turns into a sheild. And NO I'm not leaving. *clings to wall* Mai already drew me anyways. <3

@Ferra: The gun was so...blah. I am so sad about this months MCs.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-21-2008, 03:37 AM

Yes. The Pora Ice is confusing.

Baby bear... Ice cube. It looked more like an Ice jello to me though. With an antenna.

Lenna, I like your interpretation of the Moon! :D Cuuute~<3 <3 <3

EUREKA. I SUDDENLY HAD AN INSPIRATION!!!

-showers kisses on Lenna- x3

So expensive... I don't get the mantle on the Masterpiece set though. It's the only part of the items I didn't quite get where the hell it's from.

The rest I know where they've been referenced from though.

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

i've got so many different posts for you, mai hahah. sorry XD;; /too lazy to edit.

but anyway.. yeah, haven't been too active around here either D; i only post in a few threads XD;;; yes, yes, web version~ if you can, that is~ or

/edits haha nevermind, it's the wrong site XD;;;

is all luck ;3; <3 but thank you for vote of confidence~ <3 and you won the lottery~? awesome! was it on your first try? XD

@ guest:
yes and no for my part XD; i've always loved mai's art, but i love mai more ;3; haven't seen her in forever and a day~ TT3TT <333

Nexess
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Nexess

.____. Alright, I'm going to randomly post when someone starts a conversation that I can actually add to o3o otherwise I'm going to be reading smutty fanfic's xD

*^_^*

@torikat: mebe its you thats stalking me! and funny i
have actually stalked you before >____> muwhahahahha :P
why would you say i am stalking you? o.o

@lenna: PFFFFTTT. okay :D

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

@ToriKat: Well not that many of these are RL commissions, but I have most of my art in a little photobucket gallery you're welcome to poke about in. :3 (If you have any specific questions I'm more than happy to help. ^^)

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-21-2008, 03:39 AM

@Ferra: I KNOW! I mean, Gaia's taking such a risk to even MAKE a $10 pixel. xD With the prices as high as they are...pfft, I'll never get one. Unless it sucks really badly or ends up extremely unpopular. Which...I'm crossing my fingers for. >D

I like the event items. :D Free is a nice, nice quality!

@shosho: LOL YES! Homg, that's the most hilarious thing I've heard it be called! xD

@whitebeast: Me too! They're doing an amazing job at making me lust for the Cash Shop items...roar.

@mai: Yeahhh. I don't think the teasings about me being a trial mod here helped. 8D They think I have banning capabilities or something. xD Ohhh well, I'll just hope to see Lemon and Saku in person when they're not busy. :3

The ones I did manage to get here better show their faces more. D: *gets shot for bribing them with candy so much*

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-21-2008, 03:40 AM

@white: the mantle confuzzles me too, but its one of the few green-ish items I actually like. *gasp* But Pora is adorable and I'm not exactly sure WHY...but the smaller forms make me go "awwww". ^^;

My moon inspiring-ness is all due to childhood obsessions over certain moony animes. X'D Wheee.

@Guest: NYAH~! ^_~

mai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-21-2008, 03:42 AM

white: me too. those chess items are amazing! wish I can get them sometimes :( /love chess

Lenna: aw you thought so? I kind of like that we got gun finally! even it's huge and fugly + hard to fit with avatar... and the new MC has this scarf that looks very similar to angelic one. I thought that would be pretty popular?

Guest: actually 80% of people who still chat here got their arts already XD I really want that polar bear ones!

sho: on your gaia account? that's really too bad your net isn't getting better at all T_T wish I can help you! /slap gaia

and I know ;3; so hard for us to chat like this haha. NOT INSTANT ENOUGH >A<;; how come not so active? busy with work? ;_;

yep, it was actually my first time trying the lottery and I got it XDD but I bought a few.. used all my money to haha (got like.. 100g or something and I never post)

AND I LOVE YOU MORE <3

this is getting long 8D

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

I think I know what anime you're talking about. >D

I like the Pora Ice. But it's just so out of my league now. Dx -sniffles-

I still have to refund people after all...

; ~ ;

And I'm being very slow with commissions.

Wait. What commissions you say? XDDD;

But wait, TK!!! At $10 value, you get an item that EVOLVES. So bleh. JUSTIFY JUSTIFY!!!

Though me thinks it's as if they're focusing more on the evolving stuff more than on the MCs...

Snap snap anyways... Dx

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

@ToriKat: I don't get it. D: I mean I do get that it's generating a lot of money, but it's crazy to start charging for everything like this. And some movies are going to start costing money too I think. =/ *wary*

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-21-2008, 03:43 AM

@Lenna: Ohohoho! We'll start a club. Confetti tossing crazies. 8D *eats cake*

@Guest: Because I know who you are and tadah, here you are. >D Mm, chocolate...

@Ferra: O_O *goes to look* :D

edit: Seriously. They're becoming a massive moneymaker. xD I mean, yeah, they're a business, but I kind of wish they'll help fix some things. Go after botters and hackers. I feel so unsafe at Gaia that I can't have fun there.

@whitebeast: THAT'S TRUE! For $2.50...you get only one item, maybe even just a piece of a set. 8D

mai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-21-2008, 03:45 AM

ToriKat: awww hahaha. if that were me, I would love to come over more if my friend is trial mod hehe xD

ooh Lemon and Saku in person :DDD? maybe Torikat need more sweets.. here take some of my choco too!

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-21-2008, 03:45 AM

They are focusing more on the evolving stuff. ^^; Which is why they're prettier.

And the new scarf is kinda cute...I just haven't thought of a way to use it yet. n_n And the assassin thing...I like the idea...they just didn't really pull it off the way I imagined...oh well. ^o^

*throws magical frisbee* Bwahaha

*^_^*

Old 01-21-2008, 03:46 AM

@torikat: n-no you don't D:

@mai: the prices went down to 43k for teh cute little thing
:3!!! i are very happy about that, if it starts to go up
again then i might buy it, before it goes tooo high.

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 03:47 AM

@ nexess:
aww.. i'm getting a little lost, too, with a lot of these posts XD;;; hi, to you? ^^

@ lenna:
:o were you planning on leaving before?

@ ferra:
looking at your commissions make me realize that i need to upload my 'newer' ones and organize my photobucket better XD;;; /lazy bum

@ tori:
hahah XD;; it was all in YO' FACE and all big~ and... boil-y looking when it first came out DX but now it's all cute XD;

@ mai:
it's mostly slow net + slow computer hahah. that combo = death XDDD;;;

no, not really busy with work XD; since new year's i got sick and afterwards, we pretty much decided to unpack a lot of our boxes from canada since... end of 2006 XD;;;; (just opened now lol) and we've been busy cleaning up and filtering out the junks since. my mom packed a lot of crap, h'omg... x____x;;;

you know those construction cones they used on the road constructions? the orange/white cones? we found one of those in the boxes. mom took it from this one time they had some road construction done in front of our house in canada hahah... x_____x;;;

hahah! lucky! XD how much did you win?

NU UH! ILU MOSTEST!! <333

hey, btw~ i lost the link to your characters D; gimme?