Name:Dr.Saya Timber
Race:Human
Pic:

Name:Zack Notching
Race:Robot
Pic:

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-29-2014, 03:40 AM

Name: Dr Ayu Yagami
Picture:
Race: human

Name: Renji
Picture:
Race: Angel

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-29-2014, 03:46 AM

Dr.Saya was busy in her lab working on trying to figure out. a way to make her robot in to a living elf male. yet each time she look for answers she'd all ways get stump. by progress notes that where unfinished or something had gone wrong. she look over her shoulder to see what Dr.Ayu was up too.

Zack was in the kitchen trying to make some snacks for the doctor's. even some tea to drink to go with there snacks. he had to learn the hard way to cook things. that would not have been horrible to eat for humans. he had even burn a hole cake before with out trying to. but he had not read the time right in the recipe book. he understood that they where busy with there work.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-29-2014, 04:17 AM

Dr. Ayu was working on the lab but was done with her work. Dr.Ayu looked at her partner and looked worried "I will check the food maybe he can help you Dr.Saya." Ayu grabbed her notes and head to the kitchen. Ayu went to the kitchen and saw Zack "Hello Zack."

Renji sigh and nodded he was a quiet man and looked at the dr Saya and thought she was pretty and said "Is there anything I can help you Miss Saya?" Renji bowed to her.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-29-2014, 08:06 AM

"Hello Dr.Ayu how are you doing today? what kind of tea would you lady's like today? I all ready got the cookies in the oven." he says to her but was being polite like he was teach to do so. yet at times Zack would sometimes beg get out of the lab. he wanted to see what others did at times.

"Maybe you can Renji can you try. to look and see if any other's where able bring life to robot's yet?" Saya says as she type away at her computer. trying to find new information at the moment. but knew sooner are later she would need a break form working so hard. but she have to admit to her self Renji is really handsome for a angel.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-29-2014, 06:04 PM

Dr Ayu looked at him and smiled at him and said "it is going Zack and black tea Zack and that is good." Ayu smiled at him and went to the table and was looking through her papers and trying to figure about Renji.

Renji looked at her and nodded and helped her with her work and Renji looked at her and bowed to her and said "Miss Saya maybe you should take a break Miss Ayu is in the kitchen." Renji looked at her with his deep blue eyes and Renji looked worried for her.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-30-2014, 01:01 AM

Saya looks over at him when he ask her if she would. like to take a break with Dr.Ayu she sighs while. pushing her chair away form the computer. "A break dose sound nice right now. I hope Zack did not make those jam cookies yuck." she says while getting up form her chair. so they could walk to the kitchen to have break time snack and tea.

Zack moves around to get the tea cups out as well spoon's. even the sugar,creamer en honey pot out. he set to work getting to water electric water kettle filled with water. "Would you like anything while you wait? I can all ways wipe up something much quicker. like say a red bean parfait with match ice cream." Zack says to Ayu trying to see if she wanted. something to eat besides cookies for her snack today.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-30-2014, 02:03 AM

Renji nodded and walked with her to the kitchen and looked at her and said "Miss Saya you looki lovely today." Renji smiled like his always does and looked forward.

Ayu looked at him and and shook her head "no but you can sit down Zack we can talk for a while." Ayu smiled at him and closed up her book of papers about Renji and talks with him.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-30-2014, 02:40 AM

"Oh I can't sit down the timer will go off. in five minutes so I can take the cookies out the oven. but we can still talk while waiting." he says to her but was being kind to the doctor. trying not to be mean or rude to her. Zack had all ways watch Dr.Ayu quietly at times. he volunteered to help with her work if Renji was busy.

"Why thank you for such a sweet complement. but you look handsome today." Dr.Saya says before she starts to blush. at her own choice of words that she had just spoken to Renji. yet he was a angel she is only a human. could it be possible to fall in love with someone of a other race? she walks in to the kitchen then takes a seat at the table.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-30-2014, 03:04 AM

Renji smiled and then got to the kitchen and Helps Saya to her seat and bowed to them. Renji went to zack and said "hey Zack to be honest what you think about Miss Ayu?" Renji kept thinking about Miss Saya and thought she was a beautiful woman.

Ayu looked at him and nodded and then saw her partner and smiled and then looked at her and said in a whisper "so what you think of Renji he is very handsome isn't he." Ayu looked at Zack and thought he was beautiful.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-30-2014, 03:57 AM

Dr.Saya sighs out once more hearing what Dr.Ayu had just ask her. "Yes he is handsome but. I think we got a problem,I'm in love with Renji." Saya whispers to Ayu wondering what she would. have to say about this? but look over at the boy's for a little while. she notice the tea cups where out all ready. "But what do you think about Zack?" she ask Dr.Ayu before hearing the timer go off on the oven.

Zack heard the timer go off then turn's the oven off. grabs a pair of oven mittens on to his hands. "I think she is quite pretty as well a beauty. but what do you think about Dr.Saya?" Zack ask Renji while takeing the bakeing try out of the oven. place them on top of oven to let the cookies cool off. then starts to hunt for the forgotten tin of black tea powder. plus the water kettle was on the table like all ways.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-30-2014, 09:20 PM

Ayu looked at her and blushed still and thinking about zack and thought he was beautiful and sweet and kind and heard about her partner felt for Renji she smiled as well. Ayu then looked at her and said " Zack is a sweet kind and very beautiful I think I'm falling for him." Ayu looked away and blushed again.

Renji looked at him and helped him with the tea and looked at him "she is a smart and beautiful woman I like her very much." Renji got the tea cups and pours the tea in the cups. Renji looked at him "maybe we should tell them how we feel and since I asked you first you should tell Miss Ayu how you feel about her." Renji looked at him and smiled like always.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-31-2014, 12:24 AM

"Okay I'll tell her today. but I need get the cookies on a plate first,now where is that cookie plate at?" he says while starting to look for the plate they use to sever cookies on. he had gotten a spatula out while waiting for the cookies to bake. while they had been talking the sweets ha been cooling off.

"Oh my really? I been trying for months now to make him in to a living elf. should we tell them how we feel about them?" she ask in a quite voice unsure if this was normal. for doctors to fall in love with there experiments.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-31-2014, 12:30 AM

Renji looked at him and nodded and went to the ladies and gave them their teas and bows to them and helps Zack with the cookies.

Ayu looked at her and got the tea and smiled at Renji and takes a slip of her tea and said to her friend "maybe we should but we should wait until we are alone with them." Ayu looked at her "how long you liked Renji?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-31-2014, 04:31 AM

Dr.Saya thinks about it first before picking up her cup of tea. she takes a quite sip before setting the tea cup back down. "For six months now he is a hunk. all right but I hope they don't mind a wait." Dr.Saya says yet wonder how long. her friend has been falling for Zack?

Zack walks over then place the plate of cookies down on to the table. "I hope you ladies enjoy today's snack. they are home made chocolate chip cookies." Zack says with a smile on his face he was nervous. to tell Dr.Ayu he like her as well how he feels about her.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-31-2014, 05:00 AM

Ayu looked at her and nodded and Ayu knew she liked Zack for six months and couldn't tell anyone since she was the youngest Doctor and Ayu thought no one would look up to her. Ayu looked at Zack and smiled at him and took a taste of the cookies and smiled.

Renji smiled at them and Renji did a lot of thinking a bit and knew he had feelings for Miss Saya he wanted to be close to her and tell her how he felt about her. Renji knows he needs to be alone with Saya and had to think of a way and then he walks a bit and went to Saya and lean down and whisper to her so no one would hear "Saya May I speak with you its important." Renji said it in his soft hot voice. Renji then walked out of the room and waited for her in the hall.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-31-2014, 05:26 AM

Dr.Saya gets up yet walks out of the kitchen quietly. then in to the hall way to talk with Renji. What is it you wish to speak to me about Renji?" Saya ask him in a quite voice waiting. to hear what he has to say to her.

"Dr.Ayu I have something to tell you. I think you are lovely and beauty I've hear it's not normal. for robots to have feelings for a other living being's." he says to her while twisting his free hand a smile on his face.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-31-2014, 05:39 AM

Renji waited for her to come out and then Renji saw Saya and put his hands in his pocket and got closer to her and looked in her eyes and put his hands on her upper arms and said "Saya I think you are smart and beautiful woman and I know this isn't normal but it is how i feel." Renji kept looking in her eyes "I am in love with you."

Ayu watched her partner leave and heard Zack calling her lovely and she blushed a lot and stood up and got closer to him "Zack you are a sweet kind man I know how you feel." Ayu looked at him and knows he is a robot but she was in love with him and she was shy to say it "Zack I like you a lot..." Ayu blushed and she was shy.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-31-2014, 05:52 AM

Zack pull's Ayu in to a soft hug then gave her a kiss on the cheeks. "I'm happy to hear you say that. cause that is what I was trying to say to you. if Dr.Saya can find way to make me in to a living being. would you want to have a relation ship maybe?" Zack says in a soft voice even if he did not realize. he was falling in love with a human all ready.

Saya moves closer to Renji she gives him a kiss on the lips. yet pull's away after a few minutes so she could speak. "Your handsome,sweet,kind and I am in love with you. so I understand the feeling you have for me. but are you not all ready a living person?" she ask Renji but she had never ask Dr.Ayu that question before. she should have if she knew his feelings sooner.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-31-2014, 06:00 AM

Ayu blushed when he hugged her and when he kissed her on the cheek and heard he as feelings for her and Ayu looked up at him and wanted to find a way to be a living being and then she nodded and she was in love with him. Ayu then kissed him and on lips softly and saying yes to his question.

Renji looked at her and his eyes were widen and looked at him and said "why yes I am a living being I'm a angel but Saya I want to be with you I'm in love with you I can't get you out of my mind I want to be with you." Renji looked at her and lift up her chin with his finger and kissed her but this time it was deep.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-31-2014, 06:15 AM

Saya kiss Renji back just as deeply loving the kiss. his touch on her body she warp her arms around his neck. she wanted to be with him but how could they? plus how long had he been in love with her for? if its been six months like she loved him for. then maybe they could try get married are something.

"Really you would? this is wonderful to hear I got a idea but. I wish we would not have to wait. till I'm a living elf at last yet I don't. know if there are rules for elf's are not." he says trying to go over what laws he knew all ready. some where human ones some for other races.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-31-2014, 06:23 AM

Ayu looked at him and she hugged him tight and buried her face in his chest. Ayu felt like a woman that loves her man. Ayu looked up at him and said "I will help you Zack I love you." Ayu blushed deeply.

Renji smiled and didn't let her go and kissed her deeply and he as been in love with her for 6 months and he couldn't tell her how he felt cause of the laws he was in back then but now he is a living being he can. Renji smiled and kissed down her neck and can't control himself "you are a beautiful woman Saya I love you I will protect you and I want you." Renji held her tight and still kissing her.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-31-2014, 06:40 AM

Zack gives Dr.Ayu a kiss on the lips softly but wish. his lips where not metal as well cold feeling. after a bit he pull's away to let her breath. "Please tell Dr.Saya when she comes back in here. she'll be happy to hear you want to help. oh I hope I'd did not break any laws." Zack says quickly he had forgotten about some laws before. between humans and none living beings being in love.

"Renji please stop I love you too. but what if they hear us? if you love me as much as you say you do. why don't we get married? plus after where married we can have are own family. opp's sorry I'm just so happy right now." Dr.Saya says while blushing yet held back the urge to moan out. she wanted to kiss him even more,the kiss on her neck where so soft feeling to her. but hope a angel en human can get married to each other.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-31-2014, 11:06 PM

Ayu looked at him and nodded and said "I will tell her I will help her no matter what Zack." Ayu looked at him and smiled at him and Ayu just remember she was hugging him still and Ayu didn't care if his lips were cold or metal and remembers robot can't feel anything and then looked at him.

Renji looked at her and cupped her cheeks and smiled at her and said "I want to marry you Saya I don't care I i want to be with you." Renji smiled at her and held her right and smiled and kissed her forehead and smiled at her still.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-31-2014, 11:25 PM

Dr.Saya kiss Renji on the cheek happy that he wanted to get married. "But seriously I do want to have kids some day. so I hope you'll be ready when ever we chose for it to happen." Saya says to her Lover wondering when they should. go back in to the kitchen? she wanted have some cookies right about now. a happy smile on her face but knew they have to. leave the lab to get her engagement ring.

"Thank you but for now you should sit down. have more tea and cookies before going back to work. we don't need you to get sick now." he says while letting Dr.Ayu out form his hold. since he had been holding her since the hug. plus he knew
how importation there work is for there job's. he did not want them to get in trouble with there boss's.