Emkq
you do NOT want to be on my SHIT...
Send a message via Yahoo to Emkq

Old 12-05-2010, 09:35 PM

Students of Sedgwick High
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
Name Of Char: Kelsey Summers
Grade: 11
History: Her life started fine but when her mom killed a bartender at Moe's. Her mom got charged Prison For Life. Her mom died in jail 2 years ago, she now has a foster mom to take care of her. She decided to get a guitar, and engrave it with her mom's name on the back, she wrote her name on the front in cursive. She started making art at the first day of middle school. She has now passed middle school (and all its grades) and now has came to Sedgwick High.
Personality: Funny, Creative, Nice.
Owner: Emkq
Cliques: Skater, Artist, Guitarist.
Picture Link: http://www.furuanimepanikku.com/wp-c...nime_music.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowMuffinage

pj alexander lotus

•••••

male, straight
seventeen years of age
senior
five foot nine . . . ish.
a hundred and thirteen pounds
a amber-green eyes
black-brown-ginger hair, depends on the lighting.
artist, musician, photographer

•••••

Well, I guess most people would say I'm kinda shy a lotta the time. I don't open up to people real good, but when I do, oh boy. I'm creative -- music is my passion, though I love to sketch stuff too. To be honest though, I don't really like labels. I mean, c'mon. Who goes around introducing themselves and adding on their clique ?

So, I grew up in Franklin, Tenessee with my hair-brained mother Jessee and my awesome older sister Skye. Mom got a new job about half a year ago, so we moved to Sedgwick. We've got a quaint little log house in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by a forest. It takes a little while to get to school, but that's okay. I walk, literally, everywhere. Good for thinking. I play almost every instrument under the sun, too, which comes in handy with the ladies. Yeah, I'm a hopeless romantic at heart. (:

RainbowMuffinage

Last edited by Emkq; 12-08-2010 at 08:02 PM..

Emkq
you do NOT want to be on my SHIT...
Send a message via Yahoo to Emkq

Old 12-07-2010, 02:12 AM

People who go here will be on this sheet!

Last edited by Emkq; 12-08-2010 at 02:32 AM..