Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 03-31-2012, 06:38 PM

"Because, I wasen't alway's in the NAR. "he said, looking out the window. He then pulled out a medallion. It was the Mark of Caesar. "I was once a Centurion of Caesar's legion. My name is Zekiel Rosario. You'll find it say's in my files im dead, they covered it up after they captured me."

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 03-31-2012, 08:18 PM

Vermelho looked at Zekiel as she started to go through her memory banks looking for the name 'Zekiel Rosario'. As said, the files said he's dead, "I see." she said in a dry voice. Arachno murmured in her sleep as a sleep spread softly on her face, Vermelho chuckled softly at Arachno relaxed a little.

Andraus

Old 04-01-2012, 03:55 AM

Zekiels mind was left to wander. Half of what he told was a lie, the other half the truth. He had died, techneclly, and was welcomed into the NAR, but he was Doubling for the Legion. He was promised a hero's welcome in Russia, but he had to wonder somtimes.

Gothika_Knight

Old 04-03-2012, 08:24 PM

Arachno woke up after a few minutes of sleep only to see Vermelho was sleeping with her eyes open. She looked at Zekiel and tilted her head a little as she walked to him and sat next to him. FOr a machine, she was surprisingly warm and and caring, "Mr. Zekiel, are you okay?" she asked tilting her head as Aimee and XLR8 moved to allow their mistress to sit.

Andraus

Old 04-03-2012, 08:41 PM

Zekiel looked at her. "Just call me Zek. Thats what everyone does.....im fine, just thinking. "He said.

Gothika_Knight

Old 04-04-2012, 12:24 AM

Archno tilted her head, "Zek, Invalid Name." she is in an android voice, "Zane, Zackeray or Vaginal are valid names available for the moment." she said then shook her head fast realizing what she said, "Da fu!" she said blinking confused.

Andraus

Old 04-04-2012, 03:52 AM

Zek pulled out a Mesmetron. he then pointed it at her. "Do you know, that with the right Frequencey, I could make your head explode? "he asked.

Gothika_Knight

Old 04-05-2012, 03:38 AM

Arachno's eyes widen as she backed away in fear, she then gasped lightly "Wh-Wh-Why w-w-would you d-d-do th-th-that?" she asked afraid. She started shaking as a heavy thud caused Arachno to jump more, it was Vermelho, "Did you know that by the time you even touch that button, your body would be riddled with bullets?" she asked in a sort of distorted voice as she put the gun away and went back to sleep.

Andraus

Old 04-08-2012, 01:30 AM

"Discontinue Action. Over-ride code 765-124-2356 "he said.