Windy Opal
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-07-2008, 03:33 AM

Rayna gave a huge smile. "I love eggrolls." She said happily. Trying not to skip, she walked into the restaurant with the smile still on her face.

Nina
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to Nina

Old 01-07-2008, 12:49 PM

Kat smiled and walked with them and said nothing.

Windy Opal
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-21-2008, 07:12 AM

Sitting at a nearby table, Rayna took in her surroundings. Smiling like a fool, she tilted her head back to look around. "Wow...this is a nice place. Thanks for treating us, Cristoph." She said in an awed voice. "So...is there anything else I should know or anyone else for that matter?"

Nina
*^_^*

Old 01-22-2008, 12:52 PM

She looked over at him too, "Ya Chris."

Flink
FRINKZIRRA
Send a message via AIM to Flink Send a message via MSN to Flink Send a message via Yahoo to Flink

Old 01-23-2008, 07:33 AM

Christoph almost cursed, he wanted to pull Rayna's seat out for her, but she sat down before he could reach the table. Covering up his rush for the table, he made a sweeping gesture to indicate the restaurant, a smile on his face, much like nothing happened, "Not that I can think of. You know the principal and vice principal, right? And the janitor. He's a cool guy, his name is Earl."

He slid onto a chair, next to Rayna. His eyes scanned the place, his mind trying to think of someone of import, or even a place, "Oh. I heard the 3rd girl's bathroom, it'll be labeled as such is off limits to anyone but my adoring fans. I like them, but I wouldn't recommend joining them. Not yet, at least. I don't think they like you that much. No fault of your own, I assure you."

He frowned, having an odd feeling that he just killed whatever friendly mood there was, and reached for a menu burying his nose in that. "I just love eggrolls. I think I'll get some of those and the dumplings..."

Nina
*^_^*

Old 01-23-2008, 12:54 PM

She smiled and sat down on the other side of the table, "Well eggrolls sound good. I'll have some please."

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 01-23-2008, 09:16 PM

Tammy smiled to herself. She knew Christoph well enough by now to see through his cover-up. "I'll have some rice and dumplings." She stated, not even bothering to look at the menu.

Nina
*^_^*

Old 01-23-2008, 09:43 PM

She looked at Tammy, "Good thinking." she siad to her.

Windy Opal
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-23-2008, 10:10 PM

Rayna looked at the menu. "It all sounds so good...What to order?" She mumbled. "Well egg rolls obviously...and dumplings. Rice comes with everything anyways...Hmmm." Looking over at Cristoph and then Tammy, she smiled. "Anything you guys recommend?"

Nina
*^_^*

Old 01-23-2008, 10:24 PM

She smiled and looked at the waiter, "May I have some chicken cho main?" she asked nicely.

Flink
FRINKZIRRA
Send a message via AIM to Flink Send a message via MSN to Flink Send a message via Yahoo to Flink

Old 01-23-2008, 10:57 PM

Christoph finally lowered the menu, looking at the waited, sighing with relief. He wouldn't know what to do if Alicia caught him there. She wasn't a member of the fan club, but she sure acted like it. He placed the menu down on the table, pushing it to the edge, "I'll have the combination number 3. With sweet and sour chicken, fried dumplings, and shrip lo mein, with an egg roll. And an order of crab rangoon, I just love that stuff."

The waited blinked, he'd heard that Christoph had an appetite, but this really was ridiculous. He hid his wrinkled nose with his pad as he looked intently at it, writing the orders down. "What will you have to drink?"

Christoph was waiting for that question so he quickly answered, "Dr. Pepper, please. One of those huge glasses. It'll keep me from bothering you so much, I drink a lot."

The waiter wrote that down, nodding, "I know, Alicia and a few of the other girls who work here talk about you all the time. I think they have a shrine in the bathroom."

Nina
*^_^*

Old 01-23-2008, 11:01 PM

"Wow chris don't you ever give up. Man your such a flirt sometimes." she said with a dark grin on her face.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 01-23-2008, 11:16 PM

Tammy laughed at the waiters reaction. Regaining her composure she added that she'd like a cola in a nromal sized glass. Her smile took a while longer to fade. The shrine in the bathroom comment amused her.

Windy Opal
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-23-2008, 11:17 PM

Rayna looked up at the waiter and smiled. "I'll have egg drop soup, fried dumplings, an eggroll and rice. With a Dr. Pepper." She said and put her menu on top of Cristoph's.

Nina
*^_^*

Old 01-23-2008, 11:22 PM

Ricca did the same and still shaking her head.

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Kadrias Send a message via MSN to Kadrias

Old 02-01-2008, 08:01 PM

(( I'm so sorry guys!!! I knew there was something I needed to do ><;;; I got extremely busy during exams and such, and things are still messy with my stepdad losing his job and whatnot.. but I'll find a spot to jump back in asap!! Sorry again!! T____T;;
I've just now had some time to get on.. stupid school D: ))

Windy Opal
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-02-2008, 01:22 AM

((I'm sure we all know how it is, Kadrias. So no problem. We're at a Chinese restraunt right now, so whenever you have the time, you'll know where everyone is. FYI for everyone. I'll be moving cross country sometime mid Feb to mid March, so if I'm not on a whole lot. That's why. :? ))