happy515166
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-03-2010, 09:50 PM

"Well Yuki and Kyo aren't fighting as much" Yuki informed. Then she stopped dead. "Who do you like Indivia?" she asked. I know her but she's never told me... how odd Yuki thought quietly.

Invidia Blackwolf
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-03-2010, 10:01 PM

Invidia quickly looked up at Yuki, her right eyebrow raised slightly. "Who do I like?" She went silent for a minute, blinking quite a few times before answering. "To be honest... No one. I'm not good at... socializing with people, so I don't really know anyone outside of the Sohmas or Superiors, and I don't even know a lot of them, not well anyways..." She shrugged slightly and looked back down at her reflection. "What's it..." She paused, chewing on her bottom lip nervously. "What's it like to... have a crush on someone?" She slowly raised her eyes to look at Yuki, a soft blush coloring her cheeks.

happy515166
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-03-2010, 10:07 PM

Yuki stared at her quietly. "You've never liked anyone? Hmm not sociable huh? You're talking now are you not?" Yuki asked. She thought for a moment. "I think it's magical but you have experience it to know it...trust me you would know what it's like when it happens" Yuki said smiling and her eyes seeming to sparkle. "If you go to our school and you see someone you like ask him out, if he says no then move on. But don't you dare take my Haru" Yuki ordered glaring at her.

Invidia Blackwolf
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-03-2010, 10:18 PM

Invidia burst out laughing at the mention of her going after Haru. She always thought he was gay, anyways. She shook her head and waved the statement aside. "You don't have to worry about that, cousin." She sighed and leaned against the counter. "The thing is, you see, I find most boys rather... repulsive. I mean, there are some attractive and nice ones out there, but... Let's just say I don't... prefer them."

happy515166
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-03-2010, 10:25 PM

Yuki looked up at her. She took everything in quietly. She wasn't one for getting things right away. "Sooooo you are a lesbian?" Yuki asked.

Invidia Blackwolf
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-03-2010, 10:34 PM

Invidia shrugged and glanced out the large window at the front of the store, watching people walk up and down the sidewalk. "You see, I don't really know because I've never been in a relationship with either a man or woman. I am attracted to some guys, but not many. I'm more attracted to girls, yes. So I suppose I'm... bisexual...? But I'll never really know until I try being in a relationship with either gender."

happy515166
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-03-2010, 10:42 PM

Yuki softened her gaze. "Yes ok" Yuki said. She couldn't dream of being like that. "If any boys come that aren't any Superiors or the Sohmas in I'm gonna go" Yuki said looking outside watching some boys looking at them and making perverted faces.

Invidia Blackwolf
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-03-2010, 10:53 PM

Invidia looked at the boys outside, holding a balled up fist with only her middle finger up, 'flipping them the bird' as it's so commonly called. They flipped her off in return and mouthed a few dirty words in her direction before continuing on down the sidewalk. She shook her head and sighed. "Well, that's one reason I find most boys so not worth it. Childish assholes."

happy515166
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-03-2010, 11:19 PM

Yuki smiled. "That is why women rule the world...men are only here the company" Yuki laughed. She felt a little better now that the kitten was distracted. She came out from behind Inuyami. "Hmm as a matter of fact...I haven't seen Haru in a while... I haven't been to school lately either so that could be why... have you've seen him?" Yuki asked Invidia. She figured that she would've seen him because he does like to wander off and the shop is along the road. She watched a little boy hopping along the sidewalk towards the pet shop.

Last edited by happy515166; 02-03-2010 at 11:38 PM..

Invidia Blackwolf
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-03-2010, 11:49 PM

Invidia shook her head, yawning before answering. "Nope, haven't seen him, that I know of." She glanced at the little boy outside hopping towards the shop. "Hmm..."

happy515166
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-03-2010, 11:56 PM

Yuki watched the kid walk into the store and quickly disregarded it. "Awwwww I miss him" Yuki whined. All of a sudden there was a poof and she was a rat on the floor. The boy had fallen and chosen to grab her. She stood there for a minute before quickly scurrying behind the counter and standing next to Invidia so the boy didn't see her. She sighed madly. Should've gaurded myself as soon as I saw him Yuki thought madly punishing herself.

Last edited by happy515166; 02-04-2010 at 12:05 AM..

Invidia Blackwolf
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-04-2010, 12:09 AM

Invidia cursed under her breath and quickly moved around to pick the boy up off the ground. "You okay, little dude?" He nodded, looking up at her before looking around, obviously wondering where the girl he had grabbed onto went.

Invidia distracted him from such thoughts. "You should be more careful. Come on, let's brush the dirt off of you." She helped him brush off his pants and shirt before smiling at him. "There, that's better. Now, what can I help you with?" He explained to her that he was after a hamster and she proceeded to help him pick one out. She put the hamster in a small box, warning him to be careful because it might try to chew it's way out. He payed and went on his way.

She sighed and looked down at the small mouse on the floor. "Awwww. Aren't you a cutie?" she teased, reaching down to pick her tiny cousin up off the floor and slip her into her shirt pocket so the kitten wouldn't try to make her his dinner.

happy515166
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-04-2010, 12:15 AM

"Damn kid ... I could always change back...but it's ok if you want me to stay like this" Yuki said. She looked up at her cousin. Yuki always tried to avoid kids whenever possible but considering in the last month she had changed about eight times it didn't work well. Hatori would be furious if I lived with him Yuki thought.

Momiji skipped down the sidewalk looking for someone he knew. He dodged around everyone and stopped at the pet shop. Doesn't Invidia Superior work here? Momiji asked himself. He walked through the door after a boy walked out of it happily. Momiji looked around and spotted Invidia and Inuyami. He walked up to the counter and gave both of them a smile. He looked at the kitten and tickled the bottom of its chin. "Hallo you guys" Momiji said.

Last edited by happy515166; 02-04-2010 at 12:28 AM..

Invidia Blackwolf
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-04-2010, 01:25 AM

Invidia looked down at the little mouse in her shirt pocket. "Well if you want to change back, I can put you back down on the floor. I just didn't want the kitten to get you while you were in mouse-mode." She glanced up as the bell on the door jingled. She waved to Momiji as he came up to the counter. "Well hey there. What are you up to?"

happy515166
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-04-2010, 12:02 PM

"Looking for something to do...It seems like no ones around" Momiji answered. He looked at Yuki for a seconds before he realized who it was.

"Yeah I can change back" Yuki told her. She looked at Momiji. Maybe he knows where my Haru is Yuki thought to herself. "Hi Momiji" Yuki said.

Inuyami
Daughter of Sesshomaru: A Deadly...
Send a message via AIM to Inuyami Send a message via Yahoo to Inuyami

Old 02-04-2010, 06:53 PM

A toy with feathers and a bell had caught the attention of both Chibi Kyo and Inuyami. Dangling the decorated stick infront of the kitten, Inuyami listened to the conversation between her cousins. She thought it rude to interject in their conversation so she kept busy with the orange furball.

"Momiji Sohma I presume." Inuyami said with a bow. "A pleasure to meet you at long last. My name is Inuyami Superior, I just moved here and am glad to be meeting the distant family. If your looking for something to do, I just bought li'l Chibi Kyo here, you can come to my home and play with him. It's not far from Shigure's."

happy515166
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-04-2010, 07:36 PM

"Really? Ok I 'd love to" Momji said smiling. He loved the idea of playing with a new kitten. One with Kyo's name too. It did kind of look like him. He picked up the cat called Kyo with one hand and grabbed Inuyami's wrist with the other. "Lets go! Bye you two!" Momiji laughed pulling Inuyami out of the store.

Inuyami

Old 02-04-2010, 07:44 PM

Inuyami was taken by surprise when Momiji grabbed her wrist and tugged her out of the store. Her eyes widened as her body jerked forward, her long white hair lifted in the wind and she faught to get her balance as she fallowed. She waved goodbye to Invidia and Yuki with a appologenic smile for not having the time to fomally excuse herself.

The two cousins arrived at Inuyami's home about fifteen minutes later. A large white fence stood around a temple like home that stood out like a sore thumb amoung the more modern homes that were down the road a little ways.

"Shoes off at the door, as I'm sure you know." Inuyami chirped as she slid the paper door in the front of the house. "We can take him out back and play with him on the deck as the sun gets ready to set!"

happy515166
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-04-2010, 07:50 PM

Momiji looked at her and smiled. "This is a cool house, ok" Momiji said grinning. He kicked off his shoes and handed Kyo jr. to Inuyami. He zoomed around her house looking at everything inside.

Inuyami

Old 02-04-2010, 08:04 PM

Chibi Kyo was set on the counter in the kitchen and a small white collar was places around his neck. I'll get you a tag tomorrow. She thought as she picked him up and headed to the back good with a small basket of cat toys consisting of cat nip mice, bell balls, fishy treats, and feather teasers. It'd been a long time since she last own a cat but she never had the heart to get rid of all the stuff she had left over.

"Uh Momiji," Inuyami was slightly hesatant as she broke her cousin's intrusive look over of her home. "The back deck is this way." She said holding the inside of her palm out as she gestured to the door. Having been taught Japanese formality by her Giesha mother, she tried to be very formal and proper. "I can also make some tea if you would like."

happy515166
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-04-2010, 08:11 PM

Momiji stopped and looked at her. "Ok!" Momiji said laughing. He walked outside and stood on the deck. "Wow it's pretty out here!" Momiji mused.

Inuyami

Old 02-04-2010, 08:20 PM

"Domo arigato." Inuyami said as she knelt down on the dark wooded deck with kitten in her lap. He batted at the strand of hair being blown in the wind beside her chin, tapping her cheek from time to time. A slight giggle escaped her throat. "It's not as big as the land we used to own, bit it's still nice."

happy515166
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-04-2010, 08:32 PM

"Ja" Momiji laughed. He sat down in front of her and smiled. "It's very nice" Momiji said.

Inuyami

Old 02-04-2010, 08:36 PM

Refraining from eye contact as she knew was respectful, Inuyami faught to think of something to create a conversation between them.

"So, what's it like to live in the Sohma main house?" She asked him.

happy515166
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-04-2010, 08:40 PM

"Ok but it would be nicer without Akito hanging around us all the time...even if you can't see him" Momiji told her. He looked at her hair. "How is your life here?" Momiji asked.