Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 01-31-2015, 10:32 PM

I'M GUESSING!...
USERNAME: Suona
THEME: froggy prince charming (it's time for a more male item! We need some male equips)
pose #1: a willow tree and small pond
pose #2: frog prince with a crown on
pose #3: a charming smile/smirk
pose #4: dashing and princely clothes
pose#5: fancy flowing hair
pose#6: dragon pleeease!

I'M GUESSING!...
USERNAME: Anthail
THEME: dark, demonic
pose #1: vines/thorns around the border or across the ground
pose #2: shark beak equip/ snout or animal mouth
pose #3: gnarled horns extending outward
pose #4: companions, maybe some little dark sprites. They could be silhouettes lurking around, or actual images. Like imps or sprites.
pose#5: a black face thing similar to the green and blue ones from the Pullin' Moar Faces CI, where it goes down part of the face shading it.
pose#6: demon-y legs/arms, with digitigrade posture would be extra awesome

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 01-31-2015, 10:34 PM

NIce!

I'm happy someone else joined in.

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 01-31-2015, 11:30 PM

Gizzie,s guess ~ Traditional things around the world customs like different varieties of food dishes could be like sushi curry etc. I can't think of the names of this type of dishes and also we get to see some of the fancy clothes from places im not sure different clothes proper names things like dresses scarfs hats tapestries words (diffrent writings styles kinda like the Halloween font stuff) kimonos kilts ribbons hand helt ceremonial staffs wands instrumental horns harps and the decorated hair styles and hair accessories books maps flowers ^.^Mullie guess ~ Astrological Zodiacial stars orion belt milkyway pieces fish libra scale leo lion sagatarious scorpio scorpion etc. We can have cool star background and maybe like the costumes that go with the signs like for cancer a crab outfit hold a libra scale pieces water bucket and a telescope to view the stars and a birthday cake since our sign is a birthday thing and a shooting star meadior shower ^.^

I'M GUESSING!... USERNAME:XoGIZMOoX THEME: your guess traditional things around the world (customs)pose #1: your guess food items dishes that are traditional to certain places sushi curry these type things pose #2: your guess traditional clothes like gowns kimonos crowns ceremony type dressup stuff pose #3: your guess ceremonial staffs wands weapons pose #4: your guess fancy hair and hair accessories flowers etc in hair (wigs)pose#5: your guess fancy writing like the Halloween ones we got but write stuff in Chinese etc some word items pose#6: your guess flags banners tapestries

I'M GUESSING!... USERNAME: My mullie THEME: your guess Astrological zodiacal all about this stuff pose #1: your guess backgrounds of stars contilations orion belt milkyway shooting star this stuff pose #2: your guess costume and skin stuff like cancer the crab leo the lion Gemini the twin virtigo pose #3: your guess telescopes binoculars pose #4: your guess a rocketship pose#5: your guess since the signs are birthday related how about birthday cake pose#6: your guess scrolls maps books postcards something for research on this stuff

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 02-01-2015, 01:24 AM

Yeah, I remembered last minute just barely

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 02-01-2015, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
I'll give you guys a hint on Valentine's Day...

There will be an event. xD It will start closer to Valentine's Day than usual. Its theme is not 100% traditional.

Once people get out the pre-event sign-ups, the theme will be pretty obvious. ;) Forget when those thread hosts will do that, though.

Not traditional hmmm , o.o maybe Saint Valentine's day massacre ??? Heartbreaking and protests against love lol ~sits waiting on theme~

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-02-2015, 02:34 PM

oh, are we allowed to guess the event items now? O:

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-02-2015, 09:28 PM

Yes. :)

I love your outfit! She's lovely.

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-03-2015, 12:35 AM

+o+ for the vday event!

I'M GUESSING!...
USERNAME: linapoo
EI #1: giant fluffy toy to cuddle with (teddybear, puppy, cat, or something) thats as big as the avatar. might have a bow on its head or neck! :D
EI #2: love letters in pink, pale blue, and white. with poses of holding the letters, the stationary, or maybe just a pile all around the feet of the avatar. a bag with letters inside would be cute too, perhaps a love letter deliverer! (lance has a young apprentice who deals with love letters maybe ;D perhaps lance can't handle the mushy stuff...)
EI #3: lovely soldier! kind of like sailor moon, but just even more lovely and pink. completely with sailor outfit and scepter. maybe, a wig to match.
EI #4: matching cats that are pink and white. both have heart shaped spot on their fur. they crawl and curl around the avatar in adorable ways.
EI #5: envy. perhaps a weapon such as a double edged sword in black and toxic green, representing the deadly sin. black tears, dripping black blood, and gritting teeth.

thank you! ;v; i wish i had a small golden scepter to carry around haha
all the ones are too bulky for my liking...

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-03-2015, 01:43 AM

No winners again last round.

Fear not for The EI round is sure to see some winners! Get your guesses in!

Thanks for the first guess Linapoo. :D

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 02-03-2015, 02:38 AM

Lol. Yeah, the nearest I got on that one was the horns on the side of the head. That one isn't very diverse this time. So many little sheepers! xP

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-03-2015, 02:43 AM

Lot's of little fluff butts.

I feel like doing something creative but I'm not sure what.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-03-2015, 02:55 AM

omg. Fluffs! I wish I had kept my pastoral guess. xD

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 02-03-2015, 07:05 AM

OH MY WHAT THE HECK I goofed up my mulie guess theme was ZODIAC/astronomy and I didn't do much zodiac poses the new item description says its zodiac something like associated lol anywho time for VALENTINE'S DAY ONE o.o Gizzie wants CANDY lol I will guess soon^.^Sooo close yet soo wrong lol I will keep on guessing it till staff makes it lol some year ill get my stars and stuff lol LIBRA LIBRA LIBRA GIZZIE WANTS MY SIGN >.<

Last edited by Xogizmoox; 02-03-2015 at 07:09 AM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-03-2015, 10:42 PM

I found the theme for this CI kinda confusing to be honest. And a bit disappointing in a way. I'm an Ares so yay Ram stuff! However...

When they're like "It's the year of the Kirin in Menewsha . . . with a cute little Kirin Image and everything.
I was thinking. "Yay! A super cool looking critter and Original Menewshan Zodiac! "
*Scrolls down*
Them . . .Here's mini sheep."

Wut?! Why even mention it then?! XD It's just like The Ram in Chinese/Ares in Western Zodiac.

Chexala
cat whisperer

Penpal

Old 02-04-2015, 03:58 AM

I had the same reaction Nephila. I think it's a great item, but I'm not sure why they tied in the Kirin.

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-04-2015, 04:28 AM

Mostly just to remind people about the Mene zodiac, I think. (The write-up this time around was a mixture of efforts of three staffers.)

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-04-2015, 04:49 AM

Most people know, just for the newbies I guess. :)

To many chef's spoil the broth. XD

I can see the bottom part being copy paste from previous stuff that might have been written by someone else. But the thought of three people in that one little posts is puzzling.

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-05-2015, 12:18 AM

my EI guess will be very off LOL

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-05-2015, 08:49 AM

I'M GUESSING!...
USERNAME: Dystopia
EI #1: Includes a fedora and "DEAL WITH IT" shades.
EI #2: Hidden weapons.
EI #3: Includes a brick wall and/or a white chalk outline of a body.
EI #4: Kills your avatar! Includes X X eyes.
EI #5: A present from Vicky. :3

GummyBearKisses
RED TEAM ROCKS

Old 02-09-2015, 01:25 AM

I'M GUESSING!...
USERNAME: GummyBearKisses=)
EI #1: your guess Candy and lots of it chocolate in a box bars and candy hearts lollipops maybe chocolate skin or a wonka like background
EI #2: your guess Valentine's cards lace frilly border envelopes a mailbox words that say be mine I heart you etc
EI #3: your guess cupid and anticupid like hearts and broken hearts cupid outfit wings and all and dark anticupid arrows wings and all both the nice lovey and evil dark
EI #4: your guess nice clothes maybe with hearts or lace pink reds whites along with matching face stuff eyes mouth hair
EI #5: your guess an animal or human companion maybe bear cat dog bunny lovebird
EI #6: your guess Presents "from Victoria"

---------- Post added 02-08-2015 at 07:31 PM ----------

I'M GUESSING!...
USERNAME: GummyBearKisses=)
THEME: your guess Traveling around the world
pose #1: your guess A vehicle like maybe a plane train boat cruise ship car or bus
pose #2: your guess Luggage crates and bags
pose #3: your guess Scenery background
pose #4: your guess Little knicknacks souvenir maps postcards (hand holdies)
pose#5: your guess Animals like you see in the wild
pose#6: your guess New hair updos wind blown vacation looks and multi colored hair(maybe the Vicky hair in re colors)=)

Last edited by GummyBearKisses; 02-09-2015 at 01:34 AM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-09-2015, 09:06 PM

What do yo mean by presents from Victoria?

GummyBearKisses
RED TEAM ROCKS

Old 02-12-2015, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
What do yo mean by presents from Victoria?
Our Christmas items we got was like "from an mene person" so I ment like a from Victoria one so like a gift bag and maybe hugs and kisses lips a Vicky hairdo maybe a mayor item in this set like a hat

I forgot to expand my guess on this one ooopsy can you add this post into my guess on frount page ?

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-12-2015, 12:54 AM

yup that's why I asked for clarification. :D

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 02-12-2015, 05:28 AM

I'M GUESSING!... USERNAME:XoGIZMOoX THEME: your guess traditional things around the world (customs)pose #1: your guess food items dishes that are traditional to certain places sushi curry these type things pose #2: your guess traditional clothes like gowns kimonos crowns ceremony type dressup stuff pose #3: your guess ceremonial staffs wands weapons pose #4: your guess fancy hair and hair accessories flowers etc in hair (wigs)pose#5: your guess fancy writing like the Halloween ones we got but write stuff in Chinese etc some word items pose#6: your guess flags banners tapestries

I'M GUESSING!... USERNAME: My mullie THEME: your guess Astrological zodiacal all about this stuff pose #1: your guess backgrounds of stars contilations orion belt milkyway shooting star this stuff pose #2: your guess costume and skin stuff like cancer the crab leo the lion Gemini the twin virtigo pose #3: your guess telescopes binoculars pose #4: your guess a rocketship pose#5: your guess since the signs are birthday related how about birthday cake pose#6: your guess scrolls maps books postcards something for research on this stuff

---------- Post added 02-12-2015 at 12:00 AM ----------

I'M GUESSING!... USERNAME: XoGIZMOoX EI #1: your guess Mobster disguise moustache dark shades zoot suit (mob suit) fendora cigars smoke money pocket watch
EI #2: your guess crime scene blood brickwall crime tape chalk outlines mug shot handcuffs jail cell
EI #3: your guess barscene alcohol red carpet band instruments sax mic piano
EI #4: your guess weapons guns swords knifes etc
EI #5: your guess words like the Halloween background aaaaaaah spooky etc and speach bubbles words too
EI #6: your guess skin items dead skin bodybag skin bloody skin bruised beat up shot skin scar skin

I'M GUESSING!... USERNAME: My mulie
EI #1: your guess flowers vases borders boquets lots of flowers items background maybe
EI #2: your guess birthday party for Vicky cake gift boxs balloons cards
EI #3: your guess heart frame around avi lace frame stuff that makes you look like a Valentine's day card
EI #4: your guess heart shaped wings hearts around you hearts to hold
EI #5: your guess a new mene type doll like peeblo yumeh yan Vicky you know the little dollies
EI #6: your guess ANTI VALENTINE'S DAY stabbed heart dead cupid card on fire melting chocolate ruined flowers sad face photo shattered glass

sjacklene
I need a life :/

Penpal

Old 02-13-2015, 02:50 AM

I'M GUESSING!...
USERNAME: sjacklene
EI #1: chocolates and chocolates everywhere. Or just a heart shaped box of chocolates.
EI #2: lingerie or edible underwear
EI #3: broken hearts all around our avatar
EI #4: Gun shot wounds and knife wounds with blood around them
EI #5: police crime tape going everywhere!

---------- Post added 02-12-2015 at 10:03 PM ----------

I'M GUESSING!...
USERNAME: sjacklene
THEME: A gaming paradise
pose #1: A TV
pose #2: A gaming system
pose #3: handheld controllers
pose #4: Gaming emote bubbles
pose#5: game dics or something similar in different places
pose#6: A nice headset with a mic

I'M GUESSING!...
USERNAME: Quesadilla
THEME: Animals GALORE!
pose #1: Some animals like cats or dogs for pets
pose #2: water and food dishes
pose #3: pee or poo on the ground (heehee)
pose #4: little "treats" you can give to your pet and them begging for it
pose#5: fire hydrants for the dog to pee on or a cat tree for the cat to climb in
pose#6: leashes and harness for the cats and dogs. :)