[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to [.Wingless.Butterfly.] Send a message via MSN to [.Wingless.Butterfly.] Send a message via Yahoo to [.Wingless.Butterfly.]

Old 12-29-2008, 04:41 AM

@ WinglessFairy;; -high fives- We're just awesome like that~

@ Jenn_heart;; Awww, why are you banned from your iPod? I know I'd die if I didn't have mine... -addicted-

Yuki no Enzeru
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-29-2008, 05:27 AM

I like listening to instrumental Christmas music that's kind of mixed up xD
(Hahah, kinda like winter-themed background music for mmorpgs *game addict alert*)

My favourite songs are usually in Japanese or in English by a Japanese artist xP. Sometimes I understand bits and pieces of Japanese ^_^"

Current favourite song : Chiisana Te no Hira - Eufonius

Merry belated Christmas to everyone, btw. I haven't been on Mene for a few months D=

And now I'm off to cut and eat cake xD (My dad's b-day)

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to [.Wingless.Butterfly.] Send a message via MSN to [.Wingless.Butterfly.] Send a message via Yahoo to [.Wingless.Butterfly.]

Old 12-29-2008, 05:46 AM

Ooooh, I'm a game addict too~ Hehe.

And yeah, I listen to some Japanese artists. Which are your favorite? Maybe I've heard of them?

Merry belated Christmas to you too, and everyone else~ I can't believe I haven't wished that already!

And have fun eating the cake! Hope its delicious!!

Yuki no Enzeru
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-29-2008, 06:16 AM

The cake was tasty ;3

Hmm, my favourite artists are BECCA, Eufonius, Lia, melody., and Utada Hikaru.
My list is actually a lot longer, but I decided to just take off a couple from the top of the list xD

Jenn_heart
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Jenn_heart

Old 12-29-2008, 04:22 PM

@Wingless butterfly: Well, I like listening to my ipod before I sleep, and I use my ipod dock instead of headphones. And my mom doesn't really want me doing that. So now I'm lacking in music. =[

sidrabutterfly
Infinitely odd

Old 12-29-2008, 05:22 PM

I have a love hate relationship with Christmas music because I'm in chorus and every year we sing in Disney's candlelight processional and I do other Christmas music for show choir (we sing and dance at the same time. Lots of show tunes, but some pop, and rock too.)
@Psyrien- You would probably like it. There is lots of them in the south (of the U.S.A in case you don't live there.) But my school is the only competing one in Florida. We have two although there not that big were still quite good, and doing better every year!

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome
Send a message via AIM to WinglessFairy Send a message via Yahoo to WinglessFairy

Old 12-29-2008, 05:55 PM

Everytime I see the thread I'm still going "WTF I didn't make a thread....oh."

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-29-2008, 08:36 PM

@ Yuki no Enzeru;; Sadly, I've only heard of Utada Hikaru, and thats just because I'm obsessed with the Kingdom Hearts series. And I'm glad your cake was great!!

@ Jenn_heart;; Awww, I do that too! But with mine, I just put it on a playlist, that isn't crazy long, and by the time I'm asleep, the playlist will be done, and it'll stop playing music.

@ vgracebutterfly;; Yeah, I'm in choir too, so I know what you mean. But thankfully, we didn't do many of those popular Christmas songs, like Deck the Halls or The Twelve Days of Christmas which made me a little happier. But working at a store that always plays Christmas music, gives me a little headache. >.>;;

@ Wingless Fairy;; Well, if you hang out here, it can be like... even cooler? -dork-

FeyonaSaibre
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to FeyonaSaibre Send a message via MSN to FeyonaSaibre Send a message via Yahoo to FeyonaSaibre

Old 12-29-2008, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [.Wingless.Butterfly.] View Post
1; What is your favorite music to listen to during the Winter season? Christmas, or not?♥
Generally I like listening to non-christmas music until about 2 weeks before and then it's full steam ahead for the actual christmas music. I think Christmas shouldn't be celebrated pre-maturely.

Quote:
2; Is there a certain song you always have to listen to during this season? A song that sparks a certain memory... Or anything alike?
Merry Christmas Darling... we sang it once for our school choir and I fell in love with it... espically the year I was dating someone who lived in Cali. I sang that song every day during the season.

Quote:
3; What is your favorite song? Even if it doesn't have anything to do with the Holiday season, its always fun to answer!
:sarcasm: :sweat: Donna Lewis - I Love You Always Forever

Jenn_heart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-29-2008, 10:54 PM

That's a really good idea, WinglessButterfly. I would do that, only it takes forever for me to fall asleep.

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome
Send a message via AIM to WinglessFairy Send a message via Yahoo to WinglessFairy

Old 12-29-2008, 10:56 PM

haha XD

alrighty then! X3

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-29-2008, 11:43 PM

@ FeyonaSaibre;; Yeah, I'm usually the same way, except I usually listen to it, on my own, a week before Christmas. Cause that is usually when my family puts up our Christmas Tree. It sorta starts the eager anticipation, in my opinion~ Though, I can't say I've ever heard of Merry Christmas Darling. Who is one of the singers who've done it?

@ Jenn_heart;; Then you just make a slightly longer playlist. That way, its playing for you to hear it, and isn't playing when you get up in the morning! xD

@ WinglessFairy ;; Yay! So, how are you?

Jenn_heart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-29-2008, 11:50 PM

Thank You wingless! Hopefully that helps!

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-30-2008, 03:13 AM

No problem! And I hope it works too, sweetie~

FeyonaSaibre
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to FeyonaSaibre Send a message via MSN to FeyonaSaibre Send a message via Yahoo to FeyonaSaibre

Old 12-30-2008, 04:43 AM

I think they were the first. But it's been done by others... ^.^