Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-19-2014, 03:28 AM

Alec after a while shut himself down once in his own room. He plugged himself into the wall with a retractable cord located in his left wing. The last thing he thought about was Jany. He couldn't explain why she was so captivating. He couldn't explain how she made him feel. It was strange to him but he liked the feeling. He loved how kind she was and her little wings. He wished he could have spent more time with her.

Jenny walked around the shop as she boxed up the orders she finished placing them in the freezer. She looked around once she was finished as she wished she could go home. She began whipping the windows down making sure that there where no finger prints on them. She looked around once she was done. The shop shined. She sat down on of of the purple stools taking a break. She had nothing else to do other than wait to see if anyone would come in for late night goodies.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-19-2014, 03:37 AM

Once Nick finish his meal he starts to walk on home. it was getting pretty late by now he should get some sleep. knowing he did not have class tomorrow. that meant he could at least sleep in. till he needs get up before going to work with. more high school students after they get off form school.

When Jany gets home she notice a note on the front door. saying there mother was sick and father had. taken her to the hospital to see what is wrong. she wonder if she should call Jenny? to let her know what is going on? but was a little sad to hear their mom is sick all of sudden. now she felt a bit worried about her. since she knew they are getting older with age now. she then walks off to her bedroom she shared with Jenny. then lays down in her bed yet takes. a cord out form the back of her neck to plug her self in for the night.

Lady Chello

Old 11-19-2014, 03:47 AM

Alec was woke once he was fully charged. He open his eyes to a rather gloomy day. He saw that it was pouring rain. He felt slightly sad as he watched the rain pour. He got up and began helping the cooks prepare breakfast for the others here as he tried to keep his mind off of Jany. He couldn't help but smile thinking about her. He looked up as the cooks asked him was there someone making him smile like that. He slightly blushed as one of the cooks acted like Jany picking on him. Apparently they had saw him abound Jany. He couldn't help but smile knowing it was all in good fun. Apparently he wasn't the only one who seemed to like her.

Jenny finished the night with every order filled. She had the shop looking impeccable when she closed if for the night. She made her way home jumping from roof top to roof top. She enjoyed the night it made her fell alive. She paused landing on her own roof as she gazed up at the moon. She smiled as she saw it in all it's beauty. She gently leaped from the roof landing with ease on the ground. She walked to the door and let herself into the house. She looked around as she noticed something was off. She made her way through the house as she noticed her father and mother weren't home. She ran to her room and was happy to still see Jany there. She ran back to the living room where she found the note. She looked at the clock knowing she should go check on her parents. But she had worked so hard today she needed to charge. After some debate she finally went to her room, she pulled a cord from her neck and pulled in as she charged herself.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-20-2014, 02:44 AM

When Jany woke up form being charged fully. she unplugs her self form the wall outlet,then looks. over at Jenny's bed to she notice her sister was still charging. she then starts to get up form her own bed. she walks over to the closet to pick out a outfit to ware. for the day but wonder what color she should ware?

Nick got home after having his dinner. the next morning he was sleeping do to the rain besides not having any class's today. but at lest later on today he had a few other job's to do. then he could go buy some groceries. maybe some other things he is getting low on for school. if he has any money left over maybe some new clothes.

Lady Chello

Old 11-20-2014, 02:57 AM

Jenny was still sleeping then the door open. They father walked through his face red from tears. He walked to their room as he saw Jany was up. He looked grief stricken full of sorrow as he fell to his knees and stated crying. He couldn't stop crying as he just sat there on his knees weeping. In manage to speak as he cried. " Jany, my sweet Jany. I am so sorry. Your mother, she is dead." He finally mange to get out as he just sat there crying. He tried to get up as he looked to her. "Please help me to my room. Don't wake Jenny yet. She worked hard last night. I don't know how to tell her that mother is gone. You know the two of them were close. " He said as he tried to make it to his bed. "Let your sister handle the funeral arrangements please. I..." He said as he just cried falling to his bed.

Alec stared at the rain as it poured down. He wonder who's sorrow this rain was for. His parents had said that it was the tears of loved ones when it rained like this. He stayed in not wanting to get wet. After a while he went to his room as he found something to pass his time. He looked through different shops trying to find what he was looking for.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-20-2014, 03:36 AM

Nick got up a few hours later then start to get dress. then starts to fix him self something to eat. at lest he had some dry cereal and some milk. so that is quick easy meal to make this early in the day. he walks to his small kitchen to get his food. as well bowl,spoon plus a he wanted some coffee to drink. that is if he has any left in the cabinet by the mini-frig. thank goodness he keeps a coffee pot for a couple of cups.

"I am going to miss her a lot. I'll help you come on lets get you in to bed." Jany says to her Father then helps him to the master bedroom. she wonder how their dad would be able to last with out. the love of his life as he all ways called there mother that. at lest a couple times a day that is when she was still around. she did not want to wake Jenny up. if they could cry she would be crying all day long today.

Lady Chello

Old 11-20-2014, 04:05 AM

Jenny woke within a couple of hours. Her eyes stared outside as she stared at the rain. She handn't seen it pour so much in her life. She slowly unplugged herself as she changed into the new red and white lolita style dress her mother had made her. She pined up her hair into a beautiful purple mass on her head. She gently placed the large rose in her hair her mother had made to go with it. She felt her cheeks blush as she stared into the mirror. Her mother had told her it was her birthday present. She had to admit it looked really stunning on her. She pulled out the heart shaped necklace that her mother had specially made for her with a picture of Jany in it.

She slowly made her way around the house as she smiled seeing Jany. Her smile faded as she saw Jany was up set. She noticed that father was home but asleep. She was about to ask Jany what was wrong when she heard the phone. She walked to the phone as she answered it. Her eyes widen as she felt pain. If she had a heart it would break. But what she did have did when she heard the news. "I'll be down." Was all she said as she hung up the phone. She walked to Jany as she hugged her little sister. " I have to go make the arraignments. You can come with me or go to the temple, you seemed to enjoy it there. I think it would be better for you to go out and spend sometime with your friends. " She said as she pulled out money from the purse handing it to her sister. She gave her over three hundred knowing her sister couldn't spend that much even if she tried. She gently kissed the forehead of her sister as she put on her rain coat. She looked to Jany, "I will make sure to pick up dinner for father. " She said waiting to see what Jany wanted to do.

Alec just spent his time online. His mind however kept thinking about Jany. He wondered why he couldn't stop thinking about her. He had never had someone captivate him like she had. He slowly got up as he got dressed for the rain. He had made up his mind he would try and find her. He couldn't stop thinking about her and needed to see her.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-20-2014, 04:25 AM

"I understand but do you think. it is okay to leave Father home a lone by him self? I do want to go out but I worry about him. but thank you for the money maybe. I'll go buy a new dress are something like go have fun. Jenny please don't forget to call your job." she says to her big sister then walks off. back to there bedroom to go get dress. she had yet to change out of work clothes form the other day. yet wanted to ware something. their mother had made for her today to honor her memory.

Nick has his breakfast even if it is a late one. then gets dress before going to check his mail box. for the newspaper since he like to read it each day. while having his cup of coffee out of habit. once he gets the newspaper form his mail box. he set it down on the table to go make his cup of coffee. once he had done so he sets the mug down on the table. opens the paper to start to read it.

Lady Chello

Old 11-20-2014, 04:41 AM

Jenny called the baker as the manger told her he had already scheduled her off for being so kind and working so late. He told her to take her time with the passing of her mother and that he would help her father and send over some food for her father and deserts. She hung up the phone as she readied herself heading out the door. She walked through the streets. She didn't see anyone or anything as she walked everything had lost it's sparkle. She walked past the local collage her mind on the news of her mothers death. She had never thought about losing her mother. How would she handle losing someone else she loved. Maybe she should give up on love or try and find a persocom so she didn't have to worry about losing them.

Alec headed out of the temple. He walked through the streets his large wings out making people stop and stare. He thought he would start near the book store knowing that was one place she had been. He could have easily got information on her from the internet, however he didn't believe that was correct. He wonted her to give it to him not him go behind her back and get it.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-20-2014, 05:22 AM

Nick finish reading the new paper after thirty minutes. he then gets up form the table put his dirty dish's in the sink. he would wash them later. for now he wanted go to the local library to study. knowing he has a test coming up next week. he had to be ready for this one not wanting to fail it. he garbs his bag first,double checks he got his library card in there. he walks to front door entrance way to get his shoes on. plus his umbrella en rain coat on.

Jany picks out a sweet lolita dress it had. Alice in wonder land theme on it she loved it a lot mother. had made it for her to ware around spring time. she then get matching shoes,hat on to her head. mommy made that hat it took six months to make. cause she made sure make it water proof. she then finish getting ready call's her work. to let her boss know that her mother had past away. but was shock to hear she had off today she thank him. he tolled her take time off. as much as she needed but would help out by sending. some meals to her father,form his wife's restaurant.

Lady Chello

Old 11-20-2014, 05:44 AM

Alec slowly made his way through the city. He was trying the find his way to the books store. He looked up in time to avoid a girl who was running. He hated walking in the city it was so crowed with people. He couldn't find the street signs as he tried to figure out where he was now lost in the middle of the city. the rain pouring.

Jenny was in a hurry when she looked up in time to see a large truck hydroplaning. She let out a scream as the truck sent her flying into the air. She crashed to the ground as her body rolled on the cement steps leading to the Library. She laid there unconscious from the impact of the truck hitting her. The man in the truck left not even bothering to check on her. She laid there in the rain with no one around to check on her or others not caring to do so.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-20-2014, 05:55 AM

Jany gets her rain coat on then get's her umbrella out. she then starts to leave the house with her purse. on her right shoulder she wonder. if her sister would be all right? she worried about her since seeing her so sad. as she walks she starts to head to the temple wanting to go pray. it mighty help heal her understand why this had happen. to there mother she had been a good woman.

Nick walks till he gets near the library he gasp out. he runs over seeing it was Jenny he wonder. how badly hurt she was? if he had to he could try take her. to a persocom repair shop if she was badly damage. he sighs out then starts to pick her up. off of the ground fora persocom she was a bit heavy for him. but wanted to make sure she would be all right.

Lady Chello

Old 11-20-2014, 06:07 AM

Alec gave up as he headed back to the temple. He hung his head once home. He went to the main temple as he lite the candles getting the temple ready for the day. Some of the others stared at him as he worked. They knew he never left the temple so it was strange to see him leave. He didn't saw a word as he worked hearing their whispers.

Something in Jenny rebooted as Nick picked her up. She slowly awoke as she became light again. She just laid there as she slowly looked up. "Nick?" She said trying to understand what had happen. She looked down as she saw her clothing was completely soaked through. If she could have cried she would have. She was happy there was no damage as she did a self diagnostic on her system. "He hit me and left me here." Was all she could say as the thought of just being left like a piece of trash. After a while she finally spoke again. "Thank you for not leaving me." She said as she slowly tried to move from him just falling to the ground. She just hung her head apparently her systems had been damage. She had no motor function and was unable to use her legs.
"My father doesn't need this too. He just lost mom. I have to get to the office and do the funeral arrangements. " She said as she tried to figure out how she was going to do that. She didn't care anymore if the rain hit her. If she hadn't had lost her mom she would have been more thankful to Nick. But her mind was more worried about not failing her father. " I have to get to the office and home to him. Jany doesn't know Father has a bad habit of drinking when he is upset. I always took care of him with mother. Mother mad me to take care of him. "

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-20-2014, 08:55 AM

"I think I need take you to repair shop Jenny-san. it looks like your legs are not working right. I hope I got enough money to help you get fix. after I'm done takeing you to a near by repair shop. I'll help you get to the other places you need get to. it's the least I can do for you today since. you help me out a little the other day by giving me those cakes." Nick says to her while starting to pick her up again. in to his arms,if she can find a near by repair shop. he would at least pay help her legs get fix so she can move again.

Jany walks till she gets to the temple yet sighs out sadly. she was unsure if her sister would be able to handle. planing mommy's funeral on her own. sure her big sister was all ways there for her. when they where younger but at times she notice. something was off about there daddy,yet she never found out why. she starts to walk to the main temple thinking it. would be the best place to pray since it should be quite.

Lady Chello

Old 11-20-2014, 09:18 AM

Jenny looked up at him. " I will take care of it. I brought my purse." She said happy to see she still had it. She smiled at the man who appeared once they got to the repair shop. The man gently took her from Nick. She looked a little nervous as the man wanted to plug another persocom into her for a system. "I don't think that is wise." She said as the man plugged in his personcom. She felt bad as the other persocom let out a scream as a surge destroyed her internal systems. Somke came from the persocome. The make looked shocked he backed away from her he looked scared. "W-what are you???? That was a top of the line Persocome yours just took out in less than a second." The Man screamed at Nick in horror.
Jenny felt bad as she looked to Nick. "I'm sorry." She looked at the man. "If you please let me plug into your computer I can fix myself." She said as the man threw the lap top at her. She plugged in herself as she fixed the code that had got messed up. A small light came from her as her hair undid it's self from the bun standing on end as she fixed her own code. When the light faded her eyes returned to normal. The repair man as scared out of his mind.

Jenny simply unplugged herself as she slowly stood up now. She looked to the poor perscome then to the shop owner. "Here this should pay for you model." She said handing him a large wade of cash. She then looked to his lap top. "I charged 5,000 to your bank account as well. That should be more than enough for any damage." She said as she turned and headed out the door. She felt bad but knew she gave him more than enough to fix the damages.

Alec finished lighting the candles as he open the temple doors for people to come into the temple. He still couldn't help but frown seeing the rain. For some reason it made him sad he wasn't sure why. He stood there as he just watched it fall.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-21-2014, 02:21 AM

Nick sighs out softly but worried about the other persocom. he never seen such powerful one as Jenny before. he then apologizes to the shop owner several times. till the man woul forgive him. once done he walks after Jenny quickly. "Jenny-san wait up do you want some company?" he ask her since he did not. want the same thing to happen to her again. but wonder how had hit here before? it had to be someone that was driving at least.

Jany keeps walking till she gets the main temple. then knock on the door of it unsure if they where. open today are not since it was such a gloomy day. she wonder if she should try her hands at sewing? mother had teacher her a little on and off over the years. but like book's more since she could learn. form them after reading a book enough over period of times. she still wanted to go shopping just not by her self. it made her feel lonely since Jenny is busy.

Lady Chello

Old 11-21-2014, 02:51 AM

Alec smiled as he saw Jany. He made his way to her as he noticed she looked upset. " Jany are you ok?" He said as he approached her. He smiled softly just happy to see her .He wondered why she had come. He hopped she hadn't changed her mind about coming here to work. He wanted to show her the building he had in mind for her. He also wanted to show her the books he had already ordered and to find out what else she would need.

Jenny looked up at Nick as she blushed hating that she had got him into trouble. " Please I need to find the office it is near the collage. Thank you for everything. I'm sorry to be such a pain. I was walking on the sidewalk thinking about my father when I was hit. My father will me angry with me. " She said as she hung her head. "I worked late last night so I slept in I didn't know mom had died. Poor Jany had been up longer than I had. I don't know if father will make it. Mother took care of him. I can take care of him but not like she could." She said honestly worried.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-21-2014, 08:51 AM

"My mother has past away. I just found out this morning form my Father. so I came here to pray plus. I wanted to see you again as well." Jany says in a sad sounding voice when. talking about her mom,but knew there mommy is in a better place now. she still did not understand how she could. as humans say pass on so quickly,she had been fine the other day. at least that is what she could recall before she left the house go to work. yet at lest her hat did not fly off of her head. on the way here if so she would have been annoyed.

"Oh I think I know the one you are talking about. fallow me I'll show you the way. I just hope it's the one I'm thinking about. by the way that shop owner should have listen to you." Nick say to Jenny he was agreeing with her about. what she had said before about,not trying. to hook her up to his own persocom the shop owner's one that is. he wonder how close she had been with her mother? but why would there dad get mad at her for? she had only worried about him while walking. maybe it could be any damage's maybe?

Lady Chello

Old 11-21-2014, 09:34 AM

Alec looked at her as he softly hugged her. He gently held her against him not realizing he was doing so aft first. He gently let her go as he lead her into the temple so she could be out of the rain. "I am so sorry to hear Jany-chan" He said you could tell meaning it sadness in his voice. "I had tried to go into the city to see you but there were to many people." He sheepishly admitted to her. "If you would like we can pray for her here. It can be hard to lose them. I was devastated when I lost my parents. " He aid as he lead her to the shrine.

"If you would like today you and I could make a Kimono for her. I know it isn't much but we could make her one befitting a queen if it would make you feel better. Some of the women here make silk by hand still and their own robes. Thy helped me make one for my mother and my father. " He said as he thought about his parents feeling sad looking to Jany feeling for her.

Jenny smiled softly as she heard Nick. "Thank you I am very grateful. " She said as she followed him. She closed her eyes as she saw the building after a while. She open here eyes as she had a determine look in her eyes. She walked to the main office where the boss himself greeted then. She bowed to the man out of respect as the man lead them to his office. "Ah, Miss. Jenny I have been expecting you. I have done business with your family for many years. I am sorry for your loss. I know this may be hard. Your mother has many accounts with us you know. She redid her will a couple of months back and has left you in charged of handling everything. She told me that you where her level headed one and her business minded one. Here is a copy of her will. " The man handed her a file and open it for her as he pulled out his own copy. He looked to Nick as he arched a brow. [B]"I don't believe we have met. I am the Fuji's personal banker. It's a pleasure to meet you young man. "[/B] He said as he shook Nicks hand. He then looked back to the paper. "As you can see her plot, and funeral are all paid for. Your mother wanted to be buried and for the family to have a small memorial for her. I already typed up a release for the press here. Your mother was famous after all for her clothing line. Your father is a well known business man himself. Poor man he will not be the same after losing her. "

Jenny read over the release as she picked up a pen correcting it. She then handed it back as she skimmed over the rest of the documents. "You changed Jeny's fund why? We already discuss this you are to give her 50% and I take 10%." She said as she flipped through the next batch of papers. She signed her name making everything official. She looked to be a very tough business women, as she made corrections making the man nervous. Once she was done she handed the file back.
" Your father called and said that he had wanted you to get the 50% sense you took care of his accounts. I will change it Miss I promise. And I will correct those mistakes. " He said as he looked revealed she was pleased with what he had come up with. "I need to see my fathers files. I am here , I may as well do those as well. " She said as the man summoned one of his assistants who took the file for her mother. He pulled out her fathers file from his large desk draw after unlocking it. He placed it before her. "Don't worry Miss that was Meko she will put everything into motion. You don't need to lift a finger all of your mothers friends and your fathers will be called. We will have the press release out tonight on the news. We will do the memorial next Saturday as you requested. Are you sure your ok with waiting that long? I will have her buried tomorrow if you would bring buy a outfit for her. You can dress her if you wish tomorrow we can do a small service for your family if you like. "He said trying to see if Jenny was sure she didn't wont anyone seeing her mother's body.

Jenny looked through her fathers multimillion dollar business financial report. She looked over all the papers as she arched a brow she circled on some of the papers as she handed it back to him after a while. " I wont the accountant fired he is cheating my father out of money and investors. I have circled all the proof you need. Call Mr. Foo he will handle it. Any reports and issues will come to me for now. I will see if we can get a replacement." She said as she thought about burring her mother. " Jany, and my father would not handle it well. It is better to let them remember her as she was happy. Father couldn't handle it and I don't think Jany would be much better. Let them know I'll be there around none to help with her preparations. " She said as she looked to Nick. "If you are ready, I am ready to go. " She said sounding more like a machine for once. She rose as she left the building she stood outside in the rain and waited for him.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-22-2014, 02:57 AM

Nick was poliet the hole time yet was shock to hear. that Jenny's mother had been famous for clothing. once they where done there he walks outside. "Are you okay? but where should we go next? I'm sure you will miss your mom but hey don't be so sad. just be happy with the good memory's you have of her." he says carefully to Jenny unsure if. she would snap at him for caring about her right now. it is not out of pity but form understanding. even he had a lost someone that was close to him. a uncle how die a year a ago by now.

Jany close her umbrella before she walks inside. not wanting to get the main temples floors wet. "I would have to call my sister first. are parents have her in charge of a lot things." she says yet smiles when Alec said he had tried. to look for her that was really nice of him. then gives him a quick hug unsure if he. was use to a random person are persocom. giving him a hug he barely dose not know. [COLOR="(Magenta)"]"Yes I would like to pray for her. she even made this dress I have on even my hat. oh my I'm so sorry for being so rude in such a scared place."[/COLOR] Jany says quickly as she move's away. to take her hat off knowing it was rude to where hats indoors of most places. her parents had teach her a lot of thing. even her sister teacher her some stuff she did not know at first.

Lady Chello

Old 11-22-2014, 03:43 AM

Alec smiled as he watched her. " Lets pray for her then." He said gently taking her hand as he walked to where the prayer papers where. He gently let her hand go picking up a small rectangle paper for her. He handed it to her along with a coin for her to put at the shrine. " People put different items here when they pray. Put the coin there and make your prayer." He instructed her as she stood back allowing her the time she may need. He looked up as some of the monks came in with their chants. He gently bent down as he joined her so she wouldn't feel alone gently holding her hand.

Jenny looked up as she smiled softly seeing how kind Nick had been to her. "Let's get you some food it is the least I can do for the trouble I put your through today. " She said meaning it. She felt bad that he had to save her, he also sat through the meeting with her. "My parents are very wealthy, however they don't care about that. They wonted a family more than their fame and power. That is why Jany and I are so special. Our parents could afford to make their children the way they wanted them. We don't have the normal restraints that most persocoms have. I never understood why they didn't have real kids. I think however mother was unable to. " She said as she smiled looking up. "Come Nick-san!" She said as she gently lead him down the street. She lead him to down town where the up and coming shops were. She lead him to the five star resonant beside her father's company.

The host bowed as the young woman mad a fuss seeing Jenny. " Ah, Miss Jenny right this way. You know chief will be happy to see you." The young woman said leading them to a privet table in a second story room that looked out over the lower tables. Jenny took her seat as she smiled to Nick as the woman left. She looked to Nick as she just grinned happy for once. "Here, order what you like anything as much as you like. It is the least I can do. If you don't order enough I'll just summon the chief and have him cook one of everything on the menu." She said meaning it.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-22-2014, 04:22 AM

"All right that sounds easy enough to do." she says then walks over to the shrine. puts the coin down first then walks back over to pray. she was not to sure what the paper was for. Jany was new to this a little at least. that is what her memory data banks tolled her. as she pray's silently that her mommy will rest in peace. even go up to heaven but wish daddy would be okay. without there mother but knew better he would not. yet wonder if it was okay to ask a question. if she did not understand something?

"That is under stand able. most people want to have a family of there own. but at times somethings happen only the kami's know about." Nick says but was shock by. where Jenny had taken them to have lunch at. this was high end restaurant a five star one at that. he smiled on the way there it sound like. she was being a bit more cheerful now then before. he takes his seat then starts to look at the menu but wonder. what he should try? so many things where on it. [COLOR="(DarkGreen)"] "Thanks for lunch today Jenny-san. I guess I'll try the sea food salad a small one. then big kobe beef steak maybe with bake potato." [/COLOR] he says to her but wonder if he pick out enough food?

Lady Chello

Old 11-22-2014, 04:42 AM

Alec watched as he noticed something looked off with Jany. "Jany-Chan what is wrong?" He said as he wondered if something had happen to her. He wasn't sure if she was ok or not. He noticed she hadn't put the paper on the shrine gently taking one and placing it on the shrine as he said his own prayer for her mother. He was still concerned about Jany something seemed wrong with her.

Jenny just smiled as she heard him. " If that is what you wish." She said as a waiter came in with different drinks for Nick to try. She looked to the waiter who heard Nicks order and headed off to the kitchen. She sat there as she peered down at the others who ate their meals below. "I wish I could taste and eat. The chief here use to teach me how to cook and bake. He and my father were such good friends. He use to let me be the hostesses here when I was little. " She said as she thought about the statement. " I guess persocoms can never be little. We don't grow physically like humans. " She said as the pain hit her from realizing she wasn't human. She shouldn't have the emotions she did have she was a machine nothing but wires and metal. Though if that was true then how did she feel. She had her version of feelings and self awareness.

She looked up as his meal was brought to him by cute persocoms. Each one was dressed up in evening wear. She simply smiled to the girls as they served Nick. She looked up as she saw the Chief himself appear. He hugged her as tears could be seen on his face. He kept his back to Nick and the other persocoms so they couldn't see how upset he was. "I'm sorry my little girl. I will be over tonight and take care of him. Please your friends meal is free. Your father called me and let me know what happen. " The man said as he looked at Jenny. "What happen to you? You are filthy your hair is messed up. "
Jenny looked down as she spoke at a whisper. " I was hit by a truck. But Nick saved me." She said as the Cheif turned looked to Nick. "By the starts you saved little Miss? Your meals are free here for as long as you live. " The man said looking back to Jenny. Come lets get you cleaned up. I will get the dress dry cleaned for you my little girl. I know it's special." The man said leading Jenny out of the room.

Jenny reappeared in a button up black leather coat. Her hair was fixed back into her fancy up do. She wore a purple Lolita style dress underneath. She blushed hoping that Nick wasn't freaked out. He was learning more about her crazy life than most people every had. She felt a little awkward sitting there will the other Persocoms still there making a fuss over Nick each one wanting him to choose him to eat with.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-22-2014, 05:45 AM

Nick picks up one of the drinks then takes a sip. he wonder what kind of drink it is? when the food came he was shock. that by so many persocom came out. just to bring his meal to him that is new to him. "Aw thank you sir that is really kind of you." he says to the chef form what he heard. about getting free meals here for as log as he lives. yet blushes mostly out of being shy. but he had listen to what Jenny had tolled him as well. when she came back he was in the middle,just starting his salad.

She look nice in this outfit,but the one she had on. before he wish he could have seen her in. before it had gotten so dirty. "Please lady's I'm sorry but. I came here with Jenny-san. I'd like to eat with just her if that is all right with all of you." Nick says to the other persocoms he did not. like girls being fussy for no reason at all even at the college. when he had no choice but team up with a girl a few times. yet he did not freak out he found Jenny's life to be cool.

Jany starts to blush cause she was being shy. "I just don't know what to do with the paper. I never been to temple to pray before. so I'm just nervous,plus I don't. understand why my mom pass on so suddenly." Jany says to Alec as she just admitted. to him a reason that she had been thinking about before. she came to the temple on her walk over here. she still needs to learn some things.

Lady Chello

Old 11-22-2014, 06:02 AM

Jenny blushed faintly happy to hear he just wanted to eat his meal with her. She looked up at the others, " Your dismissed." The other persocoms looked shocked and bowed before leaving. She sat there as she smiled at him. She hoped he enjoyed his meal. "As a thank you, I have this certificate for you. " She said as she pulled out a rectangle paper with a purple border and purple writing on it. There were little bat wings in the side of it. " When you are done I have one more place to take you if you are ok with it. I promise it wont be a far walk." She said wanting to wait and explain to him what the certificate was for. You could tell from looking at the certificate it was old a battered.

Alec smiled as he heard her. "Oh, The paper you place here it has a prayer on it as well. " He said happy that one was a easy fix. He sat up as he thought about the second half. " Then why don't we go to the hospital and ask. Or if you would like we could call them or look online. Her death report should tell you why." He said as he looked to her gently getting up. He held out his hand to her to help her up. " I will go with any idea you have and help you find out why. I'm sure your sister will wont to know why as well." He said trying to be there for her. He smiled hoping he could make her day just a little better at the least. "There is only one major hospital here so we know where to start."