Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 07-25-2010, 09:02 PM

Jace smiled at her, "thanks, I take alot of pride in the cavings I do. I just hope the teacher wont mind when I take the desk top, I dont want anyone destroying it." he said as he looked at her and was just finishing up the details of the wolves eyes and the moons surface. He then looked over at the girl and whispered, "by the way I am Jace. What might yours be, greeny?" he asked as he looked at her and smiled. She seemed nice and he wondered how she had gotten green or if she was born that way.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-25-2010, 09:59 PM

She glared playfully as he called her 'greeny'. "I don't think the teacher will notice. It's very nice really, I would put it somewhere safe...or maybe put it on display in your room." she whispered as she saw him finish it up.
"Jace huh, my name is Shayla....it's nice to meet you and it's funny that we have this class together." she said flashing him a grin and a thumbs up. He seemed like a nice guy to talk to, hang around with maybe...she was one to stay away from people. She liked to hide in the bushes since she kinda camouflaged with them.

Palmoun

Old 07-25-2010, 10:03 PM

Jace smiled at her and at the bottom corner he sighed it with his name. "yeah it is funny that we have the same class together. I would think you would be in a different class." he said as he looked at her and smiled. "and it is nice to meet you Shayla." he said and started to unscrew the desk top form the rest of it. "if you dont mind me asking how did you turn green?" he asked as his tail swished back and forth as he asked.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-25-2010, 10:19 PM

Shayla nodded at what he said about the class thing. "Yes, but at least I know someone now, and you do too!" she pointed out quietly. "It's nice to meet you too Jace, now I don't feel so alone in this class..." she added with a smile. She watched him unscrew the desk's top and chuckled. She listened to his question and frowned.
"Umm...okay...my parents were scientists. They had captured this green goo that looked like puddy and they began to research it carefully. They rarely had time for me anymore, but I didn't care because I liked watching them experiment sometimes. One day the goo was free, I don't know how it got free but it did...I was nine and I went to the lab to cheek out the goo because I thought it looked cool. Well it was sending out some type of radiation and it caught me before I could run away and well this is me now forever. It's cool though, I'm super strong now." she whispered.

Palmoun

Old 07-25-2010, 10:40 PM

Jace smiled and nodded, "yeah it is nice to know that I know someone in this class." he said as he looked at her. He when he saw hte frown he felt bad for asking that question now. He then looked at her, "I think it is kind of cool that your green and super strong. It doesn't make you prey." he said as he looked at her. "and I am sorry for asking. I wouldn't of asked and I would have understood if you didn't answer." he said as he looked at her since his childhood wasn't all that good.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-25-2010, 11:03 PM

Shayla shook her head. "Thanks, I'm happy to know I'm not prey. Don't worry, you wanted to know and I wanted to tell you....it's okay Jace." she said and petted his head gently before pulling it back to her desk. She felt pretty unique since she was the only green person here and hoped it stayed that way. Shayla looked at her hands for a while then back at him. "What about you? what's your story?" she asked quietly. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to...I'll understand." she added.

Palmoun

Old 07-25-2010, 11:12 PM

Jace sighed when he heard her and lead back in his desk, "you told me your story so you deserve to hear mine and you asked." he said and then looked up at the ceiling. "I use to live at a adoptive house and never knew my true parents. They always said they just left me out in the forest and left me there to die. But they found me and put me in a orphanage. I finally was adopted when I was 5 and I was happy as can be with my family. But then when I turned seven I started to feel strange. I started to grow claws, eat raw meat, grow tiger ears. It only stopped after I turned 8 and i was able to fully turn into a tiger or half tiger things. It freaked my parents out but they said they would try to deal with it. But as the years went on I found my classmates as prey and I often had to fight myself so that I woudlnt' eat them. Then one day at school I changed into a tiger and scared the crap out of everyone. After that my parents couldn't take it anymore and I ended up here. They just said it was because they wanted to get me to make friends but I knew it was because they couldn't handle me." he said as he looked at her.

Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 07-25-2010, 11:25 PM

Ai slowly made her way to the science room. When she opened the door she was greeted by the glaring science teacher. "Ms. Enma I'm glad you finally decided to join us."The teacher said in an almost sarcastic tone. Ai nodded. "You welcome."She whispered and slowly walked back to the only desk that was available. She quickly dropped her bag on the desk and sat down. Ai looked up at the teacher with unemotional eyes as he continued to glare at her for a few seconds. "Well anyway...."He said and then continued the lesson.Ai sat quietly,not bothering to take notes as she listened to the teachers words. It was no surprise she already knew this information. She had been dead long enough to know many things about different subjects. Ai suddenly spotted something odd colored from her peripheral vision. Her head slowly turned to see a green girl sitting a desk away. She could noticed then that the boy she met before.....Jace yes he was sitting in the desk next to her. Ai stared at the two with her blood red eyes for only a few seconds before looking back at the teacher.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-25-2010, 11:43 PM

Shayla listened to him and nodded in understanding as she listened.
"I see...well don't worry...we all go through hard moments in life and we faced ours very well. Yes, we ended up away from our family...but we have people here that would love to be friends with us...we just have to wait for them and look." she said softly. It saddened her to hear his story, it seemed that his story was worse than her own. "You did make a friend though now Jace...me. And I won't ever think I can't handle you, because I believe I can handle anything pretty well." she said with a smile.

Palmoun

Old 07-26-2010, 12:05 AM

Jace smiled at her when he heard that he got a friends. "well you are super strong so I am sure you can handle anything." he said as he looked at her and smiled. "and it is nice to have you as a friend." he said as he looked at her. She was right about being here. There where people where that would love to be friends since they where all a little bit different and he was starting to like it here.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-26-2010, 12:22 AM

Shayla returned the smile. "Anything....I promise." she said nodding her head in confirmation.
"Thanks Jace, it's nice to have you as a friend too...you may be the only friend I have in this school...well you and Calisto, I don't really like to go out and say hi to random people...I'm pretty shy." she whispered but smiled at him anyway. She was happy he had called her a friend and happy to finally have one maybe two friends in this school.

Palmoun

Old 07-26-2010, 12:28 AM

Jace smiled at her, "yeah I am not much of a friend maker either since most of the time I stay away from people. Hard to make friends when your instincts are screaming that they are prey. So I tend to stay away form people since I dont want to hurt anyone." he said as he looked at her and smiled. She was nice to talk to and easy to talk to. She may be green but she was just like everyone else.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 07-26-2010, 12:32 AM

Ai stood when she heard the bell,indicating it was time to change classes. She quickly picked up her back pack from the desk and swung it over her shoulder. The teacher continued to giver her glares for being late as she left the classroom. All 6th and 7th graders where now heading towards the gym for Psychical Education. Ai had to first drop her back-pack off at the girls locker room and also change into her gym wear before going into the actual gym. Her raven black hair was tied into a ponytail as she always did when going to P.E. Ai sat quietly as she waited for class to begin.

Faylinn looked up when she saw a girl that looked like she could be 13 or maybe 14 walk into the gym. She was a bit frightened by her eyes but she quickly got over the fear. Faylinn stared down at the ground as her tail swung back and forth slowly,and her large fox ears hung low on her head.

Calisto was one of the last people to leave his math class. It took him a while to pack everything up since with math he had to write everything down to remember it. Cal quickly grabbed his bag and rushed out of the math class. Calisto headed down the hall with urgency although they still had a couple minutes to get to there next classrooms.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-26-2010, 12:39 AM

Shayla nodded and chuckled. "I understand why now...but thankfully, you don't have to stay away from me. At least we will be able to talk without constantly thinking of me as prey." she said and heard the bell ring. She sighed and looked at him and smiled. Shayla grabbed her things and waited for him to get ready to leave. "What class do you have next?" she asked.

Palmoun

Old 07-26-2010, 12:46 AM

Jace got up ad pulled hte desk top off and stuck it under his arm like it was a book. "I have P.E. next, how about you?" he asked as he smiled at her and hoped she had the same class as him. He hoped that his one friends was in all of his classes. "yeah, I defenetly wont think about you as prey since I can tell you can match me in a fight. YOur more of my equal." he said as he looked at her and smiled happily.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-26-2010, 01:28 AM

Shayla smiled at him in surprise.
"You do? so do I! I wonder if we have the same teacher though." she said and couldn't help but be excited.
"I finally get to show my true strength to the school! Which is sad because it tends to scare people....and that means less people to talk to me. Somehow, I'm okay with that though." she said and laughed again. Shayla continued to walk with him and soon reached the gym.

Palmoun

Old 07-26-2010, 01:33 AM

Jace smiled at her, "I can finally be just a regular weretiger and turn into either of my formsl fully." he said as he smiled at Shayla. "and your not the only person who will be scaring people. But at least we got each other." he said as he looked at her and smiled. He had a feeling they where going to be sticking together for a long time. But he would probably scare more people since he could turn into a blood thursty beast. He could turn either into a tiger or a half tiger half man thing. RIght now he was more human then tiger and only let part of his tiger out.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-26-2010, 01:42 AM

"I'd like to see you fight someday...we could fight side by side...or one on one!" she said and smiled at him. She stretched and smirked at everyone then looked at him.
"That's so cool that you can do that...I wish there was a piano so I can show you what I can do." she said and looked around but found nothing to lift with her pinky. People looked at them and began to back away and whisper. "That's so boring now...I kinda got use to that..." she sighed and shrugged her shoulders as she looked at Jace.

Palmoun

Old 07-26-2010, 01:47 AM

Jace smirked and looked at hte people who where whispering. "yeah, I have gotten use to it too and I have found that the ones who fear up are the ones who whisper." he said and smiled at hte people over there. none of them waved back and all just took a step back. "and you dont have to show me. I have a feeling you could crush the piano with your pinky or even just a strand of your hair." he said as he looked at her. Then smiled as he slowly let his body start to shift to his half n half form. "and a one on one match sounds like fun." he said and his voice got deeper as he shifted. He grew slightly saller and his tail grew longer. Soon a tiger like person was standing there and he looked powerful. The people who had watched took a few more steps back.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 07-26-2010, 01:58 AM

Ai strayed from her staring contest at the wall when she began to hear whispering. Her eyes held no emotion as she stared at the green girl and Jace. It seemed that the two where getting along quite nicely. She quietly watched as Jace transformed into something similar tiger looking. Ai stood from the bench when she saw the people back away from the two. Although she mostly held no emotion Ai did have her own opinions. She slowly climbed down the stairs and raised and eye-brow at the crowd. She wondered why these people where so afraid when some where even more weird then the green girl and Jace. " So.....is that how people respond to there own kind. Very interesting. "She said a bit to loud. Some students gave her a few glares and all she did was give them a fake smile and wink at them. Ai quickly spun around and returned to her seat.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-26-2010, 02:07 AM

Shayla only laughed at the people and nodded in agreemeant with Jace. "A one on one match it is then...I'll be looking forward to it!" she said and pounded a fist into one of her hands and then looked up at the tiger like person next to her. Oooh! you look tough tiger... she thought to herself and blushed quickly shaking her head and looking around. "Thank-you for believing in my strength without needing proof." she said to him softly. Shayla looked at the same people and took a step forward and they all quickly took a step back. "It's quiet entertaining sometimes to see them so scared don't you think?" she asked him.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 07-26-2010, 02:12 AM

Ai listened intently to the green girl. She wasn't afraid of this girl....no. Many things that used to scare Ai now meant nothing to her. The only opinion she had on this is girl is that she was very humorous and interesting. Ai decided she would go and speak to this green girl soon. A loud humorous laugh erupted from her throat when she heard the green girls words. Some people looked over at her like she was going insane but Ai didn't care,all she did was nod in agreement to green girls comment. " Indeed. Quite entertaining."Ai said with a VERY small smile,although she still held no emotion in her blood red eyes.

Palmoun

Old 07-26-2010, 02:13 AM

Jace chuckled which sounded like a rumble coming from his chest. "yeah It is entertaining and sad. They all think that we are going to kill them when we jsut want to be friends." he said as he looked at them. He then smiled at her and crackled his knuckles, "and when do you want this one on one match? I am ready any time." he said as he looked at her. He then heard a voice and looked over and saw the girl that didn't smell right. She still didnt' but at least she agreed with the.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-26-2010, 02:35 AM

Shayla nodded. "I know right, how sad...we come in peace people." she said and laughed again. She looked over at him and smiled. "I'm sorry but I'm just very pumped and I love this class!" she said and placed her hands on her hips. She listened to his question and shrugged. "I don't know, maybe later in this class or later today. I'm ready anytime, you just have to let me know." she answered and smiled at him again. She heard a girl's voice and smiled over at her, it was nice to kknow she wasn't scared like the rest of the kids.

EmoMarionette
There's a man in the woods.

Old 07-26-2010, 03:03 AM

The bell rang and Yumi picked up her notebook. She looked at her schedule for about the millionth time. She did it for another reason to not be noticed. She had science next and she knew exactly where to go. Yumi was going at a quicker pace than normal and she tripped over her own feet. She quietly groaned to herself, standing herself up. She began walking fast again. Yumi wasn't paying attention and ran into Calisto's back. She fell backwards, extremely red from embarassment. She looked up at him scared he was going to yell at her.