There's a man in the woods.

Old 05-24-2010, 03:47 AM

name- Alice

age- 16

race-Pixie

sex- Female

appearence-

personality- quite bubbly and cute can be serious at times

bio-She was born and raised a pixie and lives in a foest with all other different creatures. Sh'e just a typical ordinary pixie until...

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-24-2010, 04:19 AM

Name: Vitus
Race: vampire
Appearence:
Personality: Dark, quite, sadistic at times, thoughtful and deep.
Bio: Vitus is a tracker. She is a lean mean killing machine and it is her favorite hobby. She represents all vampires to prove no one messes with the shunned and dangerous race. Though she does not remember her human life she remembers she was reborn a vampire to be a sex slave ans had killed her master and drank his blood. She now drinks vampires blood too now ans again knowing that in doing so increases her power much more then when feeding on humans.
Extra: Vitus has more speed strength and higher senses then almost anyone else in the world making her a force to be reconded with. There's only a few she fears.

EmoMarionette

Old 05-24-2010, 04:29 AM

Alice sat in a chair next to her father's. She was very tense at this meeting. She had never been to one that involved vampires. It was her father's job to make sure all vampires were executed unless they can prove they are worthy to live again. That's what thiswhole meeting was called for. Alice hoped for the best. Alice's father stood up; which motioned everyone else to stand as well. Alice looked down, trying not to make eye contact as the vampires walked in. She looked through her prefrial vision and noticed they're radiance. They were all so beautiful it was almost blinding. She blibked. They all wore chains around their ankles and wrists which made them even more captivating

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-24-2010, 04:33 AM

Vitus stood amung her team of assasin killers standing tall. Seeing the male pixie rise she took in everything about her surroundings. Her gaze landed on the girl sitting next to him and she could not help but to flash a devilish smile. almost too easy... She thought as she looked around knowing she could care less about her comrads. There was always another vampire to fill the spots. She gripped her chains as her skin shimmered and glowed in the pixie light. just the right jerk and I'll be free once more...

EmoMarionette

Old 05-24-2010, 04:41 AM

Alice blushed as the goddess like figure smiled at her. No one as beautiful as her has looked at her; let alone smiled at her. Then, she got suspicous. She saw an evil glint her eyes. What is she up to? She studied her more. Alice's father motioned for everyone to sit, but he still stayed standing. "We are here on behalf of a crime. A crime that is the biggest in centuries. Not only did other species get involved, but the humans as well. Do not worry about them. Their memories have been erased, but no crime shall go unpunished. Now, unless you can prove yourself worthy, Vampires, You will all get the death penalty"

Last edited by EmoMarionette; 05-24-2010 at 04:48 AM..

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-24-2010, 04:56 AM

Vitus smiled to herself and closed her eyes as he said death penality. "Death cannot hold me..." she whispered and then looked up at the small girl yet again. Such good looks waisted on such a pathetic race. Her comrads were tested one by one and all failed being proven guilty. She then stepped forward her chins making no sound. He long black and red hair caught the light and flashed as her bright blue eyes looked at the man coolly. Do your worst...

EmoMarionette

Old 05-24-2010, 05:05 AM

What was she thinking? Why couldn't she just smile, nod, and do what she's told. She's going to get the death penalty for sure! Alice shook the thoughts out of her head. Why was she wanting the vampires to live all of a sudden? Alice's father snapped back "We know how to get rid of your kind! Do not you can get away so easy! We can easily wipe out your race if you do not start cooperating!" Alice looked at the Vampire, waiting to see what next was up her sleeve.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-24-2010, 05:35 AM

Vitus smirked hearing the man ans tilted her head. "Kill us all?" she mused her beautiful enchanting voice making most present shiver. "I think you are strangely mistaken..." she said and shook her head and smirked. "Ask your questions and be done. I have much more pressing matters." she said with a smirk. Suddenly there was a hiss as one of her comrads realized she was going to run for it and she smirked. "Brace yourselves.." she said ans suddenly the bonds holding her seemed like nothing as she broke out of her chains. Many began to flea and suddenly there was a huge roar. "Hmm I do believe that is my dragon friend." she said sarcastically and suddenly the dragon smashed the wall, right where the small girl was. Moving in a flash of movement Vitus grabbed the girl and pinned her againsthe opposed wall protecting her from the angry dragon. "Come on." she said scooping the girl into her arms and then sped off into the night leaving behind the screams and roars.

EmoMarionette

Old 05-24-2010, 05:41 AM

Alice's heart stopped and then suddenly began racing as she felt the vampire's arm gripping around her. She watched the people fleeing away getting smaller as they rode on. Alice looked intentivley at the beatiful face glowing in the moonlight. "Why?... Why did you save me? Why didn't you let me die? And where the heck are you taking me!" She whined. She sighed and looked away from her, afraid of the answer.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-24-2010, 05:46 AM

Vitus rolled her eyes hearing the girls whining and looked down at her. Her blue eyes flashed dangerously as she ran never jostling the girl in her arms. "Hmm let's see..." she said and hissed at the girl. "Im pretty sure you didn't want to be dragon meat... So be greatful." she said firmly and then looked back ahead. "Besides little ones like yourself shouldn't be brought to exsicutions... That's called bad parenting." she said smoothly holding the little pixie a bit closer.

EmoMarionette

Old 05-24-2010, 05:52 AM

Alice felt uneasy. She pouted. "My father is doing an excellent job at parenting. I'm supposed to take his place when he dies, so he's been taking me to the conferences and whatnot." Alice paused for a bit, feeling a bit awkward, seeing as the vampire wasn't saying anything. She sighed. "Well, I guess we're going to be together for a while," Alice grumbled, "I might as well know your name."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-24-2010, 12:25 PM

Vitus rolled her eyes ans then stopped. They were far enough away for the time being. She set the pixie down ans looked at her evenly. She ran a hand threw her long hair and then sighed softly. "Very well I am Vitus." she said and flashed a wicked smile. Many knew about the assasin Vitus but the chances of seeing her really was never. Unless you were dead of course. "Now don't run... I'm not in the mood to chase anything that's not food." she said coolly.

EmoMarionette

Old 05-24-2010, 01:57 PM

Alice's heart was beating at a normal pace, but very loud as she felt cold fingers through her hair. So loud, she could feel it in her ears. She studied Vitus up and down. Alicea had never been so close to a vampire. She stared for as long as she could. She noticed that the evil glint in her eye wasn't evil, but a different emotion. She couldn't quite read it though. She exhaled. "I wasn't planning on running. It's very... interesting to meet you, Vitus. I'm Alice." She half smiled with her eyes closed.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-24-2010, 06:02 PM

Vitus smiled and nodded. "I know who you are." she said smoothly and came a bit closer. She looked into her eyes and then took her warm hand in her cold one looking at it intently. "Youre not a fighter... More of one to be quite and stand by..." she said softly and looked back up into her eyes. "Beauty helps hide the weakness you are blessed... Even if you are a pixie." she said almost spitting the word pixie as if it was a curse. She then reached up with a pale hand and took a strand of hair between her fingers. "You know.... You are my prisoner Alice." she said ans a slow smirk spread upon her lips.

EmoMarionette

Old 05-24-2010, 08:05 PM

Alice's eyes widened. The word "Prisoner" rang in her ears. Crap! Wait... Did I honestly just realize this? Of course I'm her prisoner. What else would I be to her? She tried to escape, but for some reason she couldn't find the will to move. She gave in and just stood there. Maybe I could get some answers out of her... Alice's eyes closed then opened them. She gave Vitus suspicous look. "So... um. Wh-why were you at the execution?" She stuttered. Her hands began to shake. She didn't know if it was from Vitus' cold hand or if she was just uneasy.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-25-2010, 04:54 AM

Vitus smiled seeing Alice stunned still and then let go of her hair. She smirked and chuckled a bit at the question. "Hmm I shall not go into bloody details but put it simply shall I?" she said her beautiful voice crawling with amusement and pleasure at the thought of blood. "I killed a group of traveling courtsmen." she said smoothly and then leaned against a tree. She was almost waiting for Alice to run. She just knew that these little pixies were too peaceful and soft for their own good. They needed to man up and stand for their race and not be walked on.

EmoMarionette

Old 05-25-2010, 05:06 AM

Alice cocked her head to the side and looked into Vitus' eyes. "But why? You don't seem all that evil... If you did, you would have let me die back there. Or maybe its the fact that I'm somehow useful to you. If that's the case, then what am I useful for your case. I'm only good in some magic and I'm still learning to fly. So why?" Alice sounded firm, but really on the inside she was scared that her accusations were wrong and that her life would be in more danger than it was now. She shifted her foot ready to run if necessary.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-25-2010, 05:43 AM

Vitus looked at Alce and hissed softly. Butthe sound grew in her throat. She then pinned Alice to the tree holding her firmly on either wrist and her body pressed up against the pixie's. "I have lived for a long time...." she whispered her fangs grazing Alice's neck. "And if someone doesn't take out those corrupt peopl... Innocent people like you will die." she whispered. She then bit her neck just enought to make her bleed and flinch. "You are my ticket to safe passage. For right now... You're lucky I don't drink you dry." she said menisingly and looking into her eyes, her own eyes blazing.

EmoMarionette

Old 05-25-2010, 05:56 AM

Alice flinched at the sting of pain and felt a trickle of blood running down her neck. Damn. I must have touched a sensitive spot She looked down. Her neck began throbbing. She clenched her fists and dug her fingernails into her palms to ease away the pain. She looked back up at Vitus. "I... I still don't fully understand it all quite yet but..." tears began to sting her eyes, "but I want to help and... I won't resist you anymore, Vitus." Alice bit her lip and shook away the tears. She loosened her fingers from her palms and they were left shaking.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-25-2010, 01:04 PM

Vitus shook her head at the little pixies pain tollerence. "Good. Then do what I say. Don't try to understand." she said ans growled. "No one has no one ever will." she hissed ans then held Aloce still as she nearly flinched away. Vitus licked the bite spot gently and in seconds it healed. She pulled away and looked at Alice. "Sit. I'll get us something to eat." she said firmly leaving no room for arguement.

EmoMarionette

Old 05-25-2010, 10:42 PM

Alice sat on the ground and rubbed her neck. She watched Vitus leave. She pulled her knees to her chest and laid her head on her legs. Just because I don't understand now, doesn't mean I I don't I want to. Thoughts like these ran through her mind. She also began to think about her home; wondering if everyone was okay. She picked up the dirt from the ground and began to sprinkle it around her. Alice mumbled some words and a clear picture appeared of the place where she was at before all this happened. Everyone seemed fine, even her father. She exhaled in relief "Thank goodness"

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-25-2010, 10:47 PM

Vitus was back in minutes with a drained rabbit skinned and squered. "Hold this." she said holding out the spit to the small pretty pixie. She then moved in a blurr of motion putting together sticks and started a fire quickly. SHe then squatted on the other side of the fire and stared at Alice threw the flames. "Go ahead and cook it... I've had my fill." she said smoothly and then laid down not botherin gto fix her loose shirt and skirt and let them reveal alot of skin. She could really care less as she shimmered in the sun.

EmoMarionette

Old 05-25-2010, 11:05 PM

Alice stood up and put the rabbit in the flames. She tried to not stare at Vitus, but she was simmering with radiance, she couldn't look away. She took the now cooked rabbit and blew on it carefully. She took a bite. It was good... Well, for being a rabbit anyway. Alice took small bites savoring it. When it was gone, she looked at Vitus. She, then got an idea. "Hey, Vitus. I'll be right back okay?" She wondered if Vitus would stop her. Alice didn't wait for her reaction and said, "You do trust me, right?"

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-25-2010, 11:17 PM

Vitus had been keeping her eyes closed just listening to everything. A herd of dear... A family of rabbits... Alice.... A few mice... A swarm of bees... A bobcat.... she thought to herself before she was snapped out of her thoughts. She opened her brilliant blue eyes and turned them on the beautiful little pixie. "I trust you not to do something stupid at least... Go ahead." she said cooly. She really didn't care. She could track her in less time then it took Alice to breath if needed.

EmoMarionette

Old 05-25-2010, 11:25 PM

Alice smiled brightly and fluttered her wings and began to fly away. She came back in less than a minute with two leaves that had a liquid in them. She handed one to Vitus. "I figured you'd might like to try something other than blood, ya know? Don't worry I didn't poison it. It's honey from the pollen of the flowers. It's sweet." She sipped the sweet sticky substance and smiled widely. She never would have thought that honey would be any sweeter than it was now. She didn't know why it was sweeter than normal. Alice looked at Vitus hoping she would at least take a small sip at least.