The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-27-2010, 01:42 AM

Marie smiled softly and kissed him back. "I guess it must be true if an angel says it." She teased slightly. "Alright....but you could help if you wanted to." She figured he wouldn't though, which was sort of depressing, but she respected his morals.

Chris smiled and kissed her softly. "I am very happy that you want to, love....but I do not want you to feel pressured...if there is something that is scaring you into doing this....please tell me."

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-27-2010, 01:55 AM

(i think Julia scare of loseing Chris...)

Leo laughed. "Do you need help dear?" He wasn't sure what he should do but he would help her if she need it.

Julia just nuzzled in to Chris not answering him just holding him.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-27-2010, 02:03 AM

Marie just smiled softly at him, then gave him a kiss. "I don't need help...but I don't suppose you would anyway..." She tried to hint at what she was getting at, since she hadn't gotten her message across.

Chris sighed softly and held her close to him. "I don't want you to go against what you want because you are frightened by something....Julia....please tell me..."

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-27-2010, 02:11 AM

"you want me to,......" Leo face was red as he blushed and didn't know what to say or do.

Julia clinged to Chris. "I never want to be without so its ok if it with you."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-27-2010, 02:15 AM

Marie looked at him for a moment, then smiled a little and gently kissed him. "Only if you want to, love..."

Chris closed his eyes, sort of sadly. "Julia...I love you so much..." He held her tightly, but not wanting to hurt her. He wasn't liking the way this was effecting her.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-27-2010, 02:31 AM

"Umm maybe another time dear when we are alone.... maybe..." Leo said softly still blushing.

Julia kissed Chris. "Your my world Chris so its ok that is if you want too..."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-27-2010, 02:39 AM

Marie just smiled softly at him, giving him another soft kiss. "That's perfectly ok...another time maybe." She loved him so much that it didn't matter if she had to wait years before he would do anything with her.

Chris looked down at her, clear the desire was in his eyes, but he didn't want her to regret it later. "Of course I want to..."

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-27-2010, 02:42 AM

Leo kissed her. "Well I waite for you out there with julia and Chris. Ok hun?"

Julia smiled happily. "Good..."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-27-2010, 02:47 AM

Marie nodded slightly, then started for the bathroom. "See you in a few." She smiled before she shut the door behind her. Once she did, she sighed and looked at her feet. He was right...it wasn't something you'd do with company over.

Chris kissed her softly, then just hugged her too him. He was kinda scared now. He didn't want her to regret it, then hate him later for it.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-27-2010, 02:50 AM

Leo walked back in to the room and he could feel the air was heavery some how. Like he miss some thing eles. "So what did I miss in the movie? Oh and marie will be out soon." Leo said moving to sit on a chair in the living room to watch the movie with them.

Julia blushed happily and smiled then paused when Leo came back in. "Ummm,..." She wasn't paying attention so she didn't know at all.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-27-2010, 02:53 AM

Marie got cleaned up fast, though didn't really care what she wore. Just some shorts and a tank. She soon came out and walked over to Leo with a smile and close to him. "Whatcha watching?"

Chris smiled slightly at Leo. "Umm....oh yeah. That one chick got her head cut off."

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-27-2010, 02:58 AM

"Oh I missed that oh well." He laughed then when Marie came out he hugged her.

Julia just closed her eyes for a little. "yick." Then she open them and saw Marie and smiled. "Hey whats up?"

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-27-2010, 03:03 AM

Chris chuckled at Leo's reaction to missing a dismemberment. Then smiled when Marie came in. "Hey, its the missing girl. How you been?"

Marie hugged Leo back and smiled at Julia and Chris. "I'm alright. Just worked myself a bit harder than I thought I could handle today."

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-27-2010, 03:11 AM

Julia smiled to Marie. "Just becareful or you will scare us again."

Leo smiled. "Well you don't have to work if you don't want to I make enough for both of us."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-27-2010, 03:17 AM

Chris smiled warmly at Marie, just glad that she was alright. She seemed much happier now, but he knew she still missed Dimmest.

Marie blushed softly. "I'm sorry..." Then she looked at Leo and shook her head slowly. "I don't like being a burden on anyone..."

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-27-2010, 09:13 PM

Leo cut in. "Your not dear your not." He hugged her and pulled her on to his lap. "Your just find how are you."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-27-2010, 09:18 PM

Marie looked slightly embarrased, but hugged him back. "I don't want you to have to pay for me."

Chris grinned slightly, but didn't say anything, just held Julia.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-27-2010, 09:29 PM

"your don't? But I could." Leo said simply

Julia was hppy being with chris like this and she keep smiling.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-27-2010, 09:33 PM

Marie sighed softly and looked down. "It's not that you could or couldn't...its that I don't want to be some moocher." She looked at him again. "I want to be useful."

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-28-2010, 06:25 AM

"But you are useful you make me happy dear." Leo simpley said.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-28-2010, 03:02 PM

Marie sighed softly. "Alright. You win. I won't work....but you have to find me something to busy myself all day while you're at work, or I'll go insane."

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-28-2010, 04:12 PM

"That I can do for you dear." He kissed her nose. "Would you also like an pet or some thing to keep your companys as well?" Leo smiled getting in to this role he kind of like it.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-28-2010, 05:25 PM

Marie smiled slightly at him, then giggled a little. "You're really getting into this, aren't you?" She thought for a moment. "Well...we cat get a cat."

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-28-2010, 08:24 PM

"Sure what ever you want deat we can pick it out later today if you would like too?" Leo said

Julia was cuddled in to Chris just listening to them while watching the movie he mind was wreck with thoughts and she was kind of in her own world and dreading when 8pm would roll around. Julia only want to be the only girl to touch Chris that way and this woman was getting in the way of being able to be with the man she love. But Julia know she had to play nicely and do it this way or things would get messy.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-28-2010, 11:14 PM

Marie smiled and kissed him softly. "I love you." Then wrapped her arms around him and snuggled into him.

Chris smiled softly and held Julia to him, still letting her watch the movie. He was thinking about how Julia actually felt about sleeping with him, why she was willing to do it now. He was pretty sure it was because of that woman. He didn't want Julia to feel like she'd lose him...because it wasn't going to happen.