Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-16-2011, 02:43 AM

Vincent watches Jun’s reaction, watching for any sign that he might bolt. He wouldn’t be the first one to bolt from a situation that they couldn’t understand or deal with. At Jun’s questions, he gestures to his own ears. “Yeah, you are a teenage boy…..a human one? No, but still a teenage boy. That usually doesn’t change too much no matter the race.” He steps forward a bit, still watching for the signs that Jun will bolt, but he wants to hug and comfort him. So he tentatively reaches out for Jun, in case he wants to pull away again. “Well, there are two possible hows. One is that your mother or father….I’m going with father this time….was a kitsune and so you inherited it. Or that you are one that’s been reincarnated…..those are the only two I’ve heard of. Though that second one is a bit rare…”

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-16-2011, 03:25 PM

Jun could only shake his head at Vincent's statements. It could be true,it was not possible. Jun reached up and held his head in his hands. "No..." He whispered. He could see Vincent's hands reaching out for him. He shook his head again and slid to the floor. He sat there with his head in his hands. "No, my father wasn't, no....I'm not...I'm not." He whispered to himself. He didn't understand any of this. What was Vincent talking about? Jun could feel a few tears slide down his cheek, but he was too shocked by everything else to care.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-16-2011, 04:36 PM

Vincent isn’t sure what to do now as he lets out a small whine. He’s never gotten this kind of reaction before. People have run away, unwilling to accept it. He’s had people try to beat him up out of anger. But he’s never had someone to cry once they found out. He kneels down next to Jun and pulls him into a hug. “I’m sorry? But apparently you are….” He says softly. “You can’t fake ears too well.” They always look fake unless they’re real. He wipes at the tears. “It’s alright. I can teach you how to hide them….and you can pretend this never happened?” It hurts him to say that, but it might be better in this case. “It isn’t a bad thing…It just means you’re different.” Like everyone else is. Vincent’s eyes are becoming a bit watery now, sympathy tears. He knows this isn’t easy.

Used to, things like this wouldn’t be hidden. The children would know form an early age that they’re kitsune and they’re going to have ears and tail in the future, but the civilization has fallen apart over the years. So those who go through this on their own.....those are the ones Vincent feels horrible for. Which is why Vincent was looking for more of his kind, so that not so many would have to be on their own.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-16-2011, 06:52 PM

Jun was surprised when Vincent hugged him, but he wanted someone to hold on to. He wrapped his arms around and held on to him as he talked. He didn't want to be different. He didn't want this at all. "How can I act like this didn't happen?" He whispered. He didn't know how he could live a life acting like he was something he wasn't. This just didn't happen to anyone. Why had he been chosen? How was he supposed to face his mom and his friends? Jun tightened his grip on Vincent as he thought. "Will you....Will you really help me?" He asked softly. He didn't want to be left alone to do this on his own. He knew he would make it.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-16-2011, 07:55 PM

Vincent sighs, relieved that Jun didn’t pull away at his touch. “Well, once you learn to suppress the ears….” He feels like he should mention the possibility of a tail, but that might be too much for Jun right now so that can wait until later. “You could put it behind you and pretend you’re normal if you want…” He sounds a bit sad about it, but it is Jun’s choice about what to do. As Jun’s grip tightens, Vincent halfway wraps himself around the other. “I followed you to help you. None should have to do this alone…” But it is the norm now to go through this alone.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-19-2011, 03:18 AM

"Thank you....I don't know how I can deal with this, but....I know I have to." Jun said as he held on to Vincent. He knew this should have felt weird holding on to a boy he had just meet that very day, but it felt somewhat....natural to him to hold on to him. He didn't know how to describe it, but it felt as if he had been held by Vincent before. He knew he would sound crazy if he asked Vincent if he had meet him before, but he couldn't shake the feeling. "Vincent....Do I-...No never mind." Jun shook his head lightly and his light brown hair covered his eyes. " I think we should go back to class, but I really don't feel like it now....I can't go home though, my mother would kill me." He raised his head slowly and smiled lightly at Vincent.

[Sorry it took me so long to reply]

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-19-2011, 01:33 PM

“Yes, you have to…..there is no going back at this point.” Vincent is just watching Jun as he clings. It feels good and is soothing to him, way more than he could expect. He gives Jun this look at the unfinished question, but doesn’t push it at this point-maybe later. Jun will get to asking it later if it was important. “Ah…..not that I condone skipping classes or anything…….we could go back to my place?” He automatically smiles back a bit. “And I’m probably in trouble anyway.” Why not add more to it? “I live alone so no worries about my parents appearing or anything like that.” They weren’t exactly spring chickens when they had Vincent….even for kitsune.

(It's alright :3 Most people it's now 5 days plus before they mention they didn't get the PM with my reply....on a different website...so I'm a bit irritated about that, but not someone taking two days on a forum :3)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-21-2011, 03:31 AM

Jun pulled himself away from Vincent and looked at him as he spoke. "Would that really be okay?" Jun asked, but he lowered his eyes for a moment before looking back up at Vincent. "I wouldn't want to get you into more trouble." He was already asking so much from Vincent and he felt that he wasn't doing anything, but causing him trouble. Vincent had already offered to help him and now he was offering to help again. Jun didn't think he personally deserved to be treated so nicely, but he felt happy that Vincent had come to help. He knew he would have fallen apart if he would have been alone to figure this out. Jun pushed himself up using the wall for balance and he looked down at Vincent and offered him a hand to help him up. It was really the least he could do. "You don't have to take me if it will cause trouble." Jun said softly as he held out his hand.

[Ah, that really sucks I'd be upset as well. Thank you for understanding :3 ]

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-21-2011, 04:05 AM

“Yeah, of course. Why wouldn’t it be? It isn’t like you’re going to hurt me.” Vincent has his ways of protecting himself if need be. “And you don’t want to stay here….and it probably isn’t the best idea considering the ears….” Those still wouldn’t be accepted today. Vincent thinks of it differently than Jun causing trouble. He sees as a type of puberty/becoming a man ritual type thing…people of his kind need guidance through it. And used to they’d have plenty of it before this started happening. “Don’t worry about the trouble. I didn’t actually come here just to learn…” Vincent takes the offered hand and pulls himself up. “I think people freaking out about ears and a tail…..that might cause more problems for you….and possibly me. Either way, I’d want to help. I didn’t have to do this alone….and I don’t want to even try to think about how it would’ve been otherwise.” Like Jun would’ve been probably is Vincent hadn’t come around.

(It makes me almost not want to resend and continue since this person has done this multiple times, but I did resent .-. And on forums....I try to give people a bit.......though I feel like a stalker checking this thread lol)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-21-2011, 06:42 PM

"I still feel like a burden to you....I mean I just met you and it feels like you're someone that I've know my whole life...." Jun looked down at his feet for a few seconds, but then gained enough courage to look up at Vincent. It was probably just because of how Vincent treated him so nicely. Jun tilted his head a bit when he told him about how he hadn't just come for learning. He was curious as to why he came, but Jun thought it would be too much of an intrusion to just ask him. It might have been something private. "Thank...you....I really don't think I could have dealt with this on my own...." Jun said softly as he looked at Vincent. It was somewhat hard to admit that he was scared of what lied ahead on him. He had grown up with people who would have eaten him alive for showing any sign of emotion. It seemed wrong that he was being like this around Vincent, but he did it any way. deep down inside he didn't think Vincent would do something bad to him. The whole thing just really confused Jun.

[I would have probably already continued on if it has happened multiple times. I understand how you feel. I feel like a complete stalker on some threads O.o hehe. ]

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-21-2011, 07:05 PM

“You’re not a burden….and some kitsune are reborn.” Vincent shrugs a bit. “Maybe you’re one of them. Maybe you’re not. I can’t tell you that. You have to figure that one out for yourself.” He wraps an arm around Jun in a loose hug. “But you aren’t the only one.” He murmurs thinking of who Jun smells like. He hopes it’s true, but tries to push that hope away in case it’s empty. “You’re welcome. I didn’t have to go through it alone….and I don’t want others to go through it alone if I can help it.” So Vincent tugs on him a bit. “To my place?”

(I really like the rp though .-. It has m-preg and kitsunes and demons and angels and cool stuff lol -now goes back to stalking- lol)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-21-2011, 07:53 PM

"Reborn?" Jun shook his head. "This is all so confusing, but I'm going to try and understand." Jun said with a soft smile. he was a bit surprised when Vincent hugged him light, but he didn't pull away from it. "I know I'm not alone....I have you." Jun said softly to Vincent. jun's cheeks turned red with a small blush because of what he said. He didn't know why he had said it, but he did. Jun pulled away from Vincent. He smiled at him when he tugged on Jun and he nodded. "Yea, to your place." Jun said with a smile.

[Awe man. I hate when that happens because you really like the Rp and then it stops. I get so mad x.x haha Yes -Stalks around- ]

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-21-2011, 08:23 PM

“Ah….well…..it’s the same thing as reincarnation if you know what that means?” Vincent is trying to explain at least. He just smiles at Jun’s words….for some reason they make him so happy. “I don’t plan on leaving either.” He makes a little unhappy noise as Jun pulls away that he couldn’t hold back. Then he blushes and his ears flatten back kind of in embarrassment. “Sorry.” He says quietly before taking his hand and leading him home. “If you’re hungry or anything, I can cook when we get there….” Distraction technique is a go! "What do you like to eat?"

(I get really mad too. That's why I didn't reply after she put on her status-not in a message to me-that she's been busy five days and couldn't get on to tell me/others sooner D: And I still haven't got a reply -puffs cheeks- -now goes into stalk mode- )

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-21-2011, 08:53 PM

"Okay, I kind of understand." Jun said as he reached up and stretched his head. Jun's eye widened a bit at the noise Vincent made and his own ears flattened a bit too. Jun started to laugh though when Vincent said he was sorry. "No, it's okay." Jun said as he reached out and patted Vincent on the shoulder. "Nothing to be sorry about." He said with a smiled. Jun blushed at his own thought that Vincent had sounded cute when he had made that noise. He didn't know why he had thought it, but he had. Jun felt Vincent's hand in his and he followed him out with his head down. He was glad for the change in topic when Vincent brought up the new topic of food. "Really, that would be great...Ummm, well. I like about anything." Jun said as he brought his head up. "You can surprise me with something. I'll eat it no matter what it is." Jun said happily. He liked food no matter what it was.

[ O.o I would be super mad! she could at least tell the people, who she is rping with that she is busy and won't be replying. She's back now though, right? Then she shouldn't have an excuse for not replying. I'd be in a super stalker crazy mode. The type where you like annoy them to death. ]

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-21-2011, 09:41 PM

“That’s the only way I can explain it…..I guess…” Vincent’s ears twitch a bit as he tries to think of another way to explain it and fails horribly. Vincent looks at Jun, a bit surprised at his laughing. He doesn’t see what’s funny, but it’s whatever right now. “Oh….okay…..didn’t mean to do it…” He felt the need to say it. Vincent chuckles at Jun’s reply to the idea of food. “Don’t say anything. I can come up with some weird food choices.” He thinks for a moment as he leads. “Do you like tempura? It’s fried….” Most people like that kind of food nowadays it seems. A little too much maybe, but it is simple and usually doesn’t take too long to cook/get. He leads Jun to a nearby housing project. “I plan on moving somewhere better when I get the chance.” His ears twitch a bit. He isn’t poor….he just couldn’t get the place he wanted.

He goes to his specific door and unlocks it, opening the door for Jun. It isn't messy or anything inside. It isn't a dump...and if it was, Vincent would be trying to fix it up.

(No, now she's lost inspiration for the rps......which means she'll probably lose my replies again......and then I'm done. No more rp on Gaia essentially -can't find anyone on the forums since everyone wants a NOVEL and/or doesn't rp things I'm interested in- )

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-22-2011, 07:17 AM

"Okay, I won't say anything next time." Jun said with a smile. he really did like about any food, but the idea of someone looking for something that he wouldn't like gave him chills. He didn't want to eat something truly horrible. "Tempura is fine with me." Jun said with a shrug. It taste alright and it wasn't something really strange so Jun would eat it. It was not his favorite dish, but he wasn't going to be peaky because that just wasn't how Jun was. Jun watched as they began to get closer to Vincent's house. "Where do you want to move to?" Jun asked as he looked around. "Thank you." Jun said as Vincent held the door open for him and he walked in. He just looked around at the home. He didn't want to wander around alone in Vincent's house.

[ >.> That's horrible. I know that people lose interest, but just to stop altogether and not come out and say it. Instead of say she lost your replies. :/ I hate when people want a Novel. Eh, it's not that I can't write that much, but I just feel like the rp is not as successful for the most part.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-22-2011, 04:01 PM

Vincent wouldn’t actually looks for something he didn’t like…..but he would look for something weird. “Well….I mean I could make squid sushi…..and the texture alone is enough to keep me away from it.” Vincent is making a face at the idea squid. “I wouldn’t go looking for stranger things to make…..sometimes I just don’t want to know what things are made of.”

“I don’t know really…..I tend to move a lot now….but I want to get a house someday. Maybe with a pool.” Pools are always good….or a pond. You can swim and fish in a pond! But that would be if he moved out in the country or something. When they get in, he closes and locks the door behind. “Go explore or stare at the tv or whatever you want. I’m gonna cook.” And so he starts digging through his cabinets and fridge for ingredients.

(Well, this website, if you click to go to messages and don't check the new ones....it won't show you have any new ones anymore-they'll still be in the inbox. I think that's what happened, but I give up. It's been...9 days now. And now I've lost interest in it. And this isn't the first time it has went this long. Well before this rp....people would be lucky to get a good sized paragraph if even that. Since I usually play as one character...which the rp on this other website is one of the few times I've doubled and not felt overwhelmed >w< )

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-22-2011, 07:33 PM

Jun's face scrunched up into a frown at the idea of squid sushi. "Tempura is fine with me, really. I agree with you something I just don't want to know what are in somethings." Jun said as he began to wonder into the house. He found the living room and sat down on a sofa. He curled up on it and looked around. While there was a tv he didn't turn it on. He reached up and felt the furry ears that were hidden in his hair. It still seemed a little unreal to him, but he was slowly beginning to accept it. He pulled on his ears a bit and it hurt a bit, but he did it anyway. "So, how long have you lived on your own?" Jun asked not wanting to leave the house silent.

[Ah, okay. That seems weird, but I think I understand. ]

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-22-2011, 08:09 PM

“The texture is horrible. I can eat squid….but I’d really prefer to stay away from it.” Vincent looks kind of sheepish. He loves most sushi, but squid is a no-go. “I haven’t met anyone who didn’t like tempura yet….especially since it can be vegetable tempura.” Which is pretty good too in his opinion. Vincent gets cooking and battering up things. “Ah…..for awhile now. I haven’t exactly been counting the time to tell you the truth.” After awhile he’s done cooking and plates the food, “Do you want to eat in there or….?” It's chicken tempura and some vegetables fried in the same style.

(Well, I just figured out that Gaia did that so yeah)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-23-2011, 03:32 AM

"I've tried squid before and I will never try it again." Jun said with a frown. he could still taste it if he thought about it enough. It was a horrible taste and texture that he never wanted to attempt to eat again. "I really prefer the vegetable tempura." Jun said as he continued to look around the room. "For awhile? Wait, how old are you?" Jun said as he stood up and walked in the direction of Vincent's voice. He had thought Vincent was his own age, but maybe he was wrong...When Jun found Vincent he smiled him. "We can eat at the table." Jun said.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-23-2011, 03:42 AM

“I don’t blame you.” Vincent chuckles a bit. “But if it’s between starving and squid…..I’d very reluctantly take the squid.” Only because squid is better than death. “Okay then….I’ll give you more of that then….but you should eat some of the chicken….iron and b12 and other things in meat.” Vincent sometimes talks too much about things involving health. “Ahhhh…..well……kitsune tend to have long lives long as they don’t get killed or get in a very horrible accident or something….” It’s not a clear answer, but he stopped counting the years after awhile. There was no point in counting them anymore.

He plates up the tempura and takes them to the table. “Do you want a fork, chopsticks? And what to drink?” Now, if Jun was a friend that regularly came over here…..it would be a serve yourself type of thing, but he isn’t so it isn’t.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-24-2011, 02:20 AM

"Well, I would choose the squid too if I was going to starve. " Jun laughed as he said it. He might throw a fit about having to eat the squid, but in the end he would suck it up and eat it. Jun nodded when Vincent told him he should eat more meat for the vitamins that they would give him. Jun sat down at the table and looked down at the wood. He didn't quite understand what Vincent meant by Kitsune living long lives. How long did they live? Jun looked up from the table. "My father died of an illness so...Would that still mean he was Kitsune?....I mean I can still remember him being in the hospital room hooked up to machines." Jun said as he recalled the memories of him and his mother visiting the hospital. He didn't remember much about his father, but he remember the hospital room and all the machines. "Oh, I'll take the chopsticks and water is fine with me." He said snapping back from his memories.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-24-2011, 02:43 AM

“I’d be trying to find different ways to make it…..see if any of it tastes anywhere near good.” Vincent kind of giggles at the idea. “I wonder if it would taste better fried…” He just listens to what Jun says. “Well…..I guess it’s like any species. Like some cats and dogs don’t have many or any problems…..but others do because of inbreeding and breeding with other species? Maybe that’s been introduced to the kitsune species. Cause I can’t remember anyone getting sick or anything really, but that was also a long time ago….so maybe things just changed.” For awhile, Vincent wasn’t in the kitsune scene to say the least. He was mourning instead.

“Mmm….okay then.” He brings Jun a plate of food with some plastic chopsticks-reuseable is good for the environment-and a glass of ice water. He’s never met anyone who wants warm water. Then he gets his plate and sets it down next to Jun. He sets out two little bowels of liquid. “To dip….it tastes pretty good t me…..dip like anything in it and it tastes better.” It’s like some people and ranch dressing. Then he sits down. “Some of the tempura is squash, cucumber, and sweet potato…”

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-24-2011, 03:34 AM

"I guess that's true." Jun said as he picked up the chopsticks and looked at his plate. It all looked great and he had a hard time picking out what he wanted to eat first. Jun looked up to smile at Vincent as he sat down next to him. "I don't think I thanked you for cooking, so thank you." He said with a smile. Jun picked up a piece of food and carefully dipped it into the dip that Vincent had laid out for them. He placed some of it in his mouth and began to chew on it. Jun thought it tasted great. "You're right the sauce is amazing." He said as he looked over and smiled at Vincent.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-24-2011, 03:52 AM

Vincent chuckles lightly as he watches Jun try to figure out what to eat first. “Ah…..it’s no problem….if I’m eating by myself I tend not to cook. Since there would be way too much leftovers….refreezing stuff never tastes right.” Yeah, he’s rambling a bit but he doesn’t know what to talk about right now. “Yep, and it’s easy to make too. And nowadays they have bottles and stuff of it now.” He starts munching on the tempura as his tail reappears, wagging a bit. He sees no point in hiding it right now; he’s at home and Jun needs to know about it sooner or later.