Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-04-2015, 05:22 AM

Kayden looked up from what he was doing and smirked at what she said. "Oh really? They'll beat me up?" he asked and shrugged. "Well if that's what they want to do, that's fine I suppose." he said and chuckled. "It's normal for someone to do that when they feel threatened." Kayden added and glanced at her book. "Interesting book you have there..." He said and put his nail polish away as the bell rang. Getting up, Kayden quietly left to his first class and took his seat.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 04-04-2015, 05:44 AM

Luna listen to him and saw him leave and sigh and then followed him she got to go to class and she sat in the front but kept looking at the sky she just wanted to away from this place. Luna saw the girl who made fun of her sat next to the guy and she was like over him and Luna sigh and then before the teacher came in Luna was behind the girl and said "the teacher needs to see you." The girl walked off and then Luna sat next to him and said "I'll be siting next to you from now on these girls are stupid and since you are the new guy I should help you out."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-04-2015, 06:27 AM

Kayden smirked slightly when the girl was practically drooling over him. When the other girl got her to leave though, his smile quickly vanished. "Listen child, if I need help I'll ask an adult. Also, why are you so bothered that other girls like me? There's nothing wrong with that, maybe they are stupid yes but let them have their fun. By you taking them away from me it shows that you yourself want me all to yourself. Not fond of sharing are you?" Kayden explained and looked over at the teacher who had just walked in. The other girl looked upset to see her seat was taken though.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 04-04-2015, 08:55 PM

Luna looked at him and sigh and said "I don't care if you are good looking I think you are just a brat to me." Luna said but is not scared of him at the least. Luna took notes for classes and then made a list what she need to get at the store she was adult.

The teacher started class and put words up on the broad and then said "now tomorrow night is parent night all your parents will come and you as well." The teacher smiled.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-05-2015, 03:47 AM

Kayden frowned and raised his hand. "Excuse me, my parents won't be able to come tomorrow. You see, they don't exactly live here." Kayden explained after he was doing with the notes and class work. He was going to come of course but he knew that there was no way his parents would show up, they were too busy ruling in hell. "Unless I can somehow get them to show up in time." Kayden thought to himself. "If it is required, I'll try to get them to come." he added softly.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-05-2015, 03:57 AM

The teacher nodded and then saw Luna had is up as well.

Luna hand was up and said "My parent's can't come either." Luna said in a sad voice.

The teacher nodded and said "Miss Luna I understand that your mother died and your father works a lot and Mr Kayden you can still come if you want since you just came to the school."

Luna sigh and tried not to think about it her father always was out of town and her mother died when she was 5 she died of illness. Luna went to work on her work so she wouldn't think about her mother.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-05-2015, 04:27 AM

Kayden nodded at what the teacher said and sighed softly. If he didn't show up tomorrow people would probably become suspicious. One thing did noted him a bit, why were all the girls melting over him? Was he that attractive? Or have they never seen a pale male before? Why was that one girl so bothered by the attention he was getting? It didn't make any sense, humans were odd creatures.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-17-2015, 12:47 AM

Luna sigh and was like she didn't care about the other girls Luna kept working on her work. Luna looked at him and sigh and thought he was a normal guy and didn't know why girl's liked him much. Luna sigh and got her book out and went to read the chapter. Luna liked the demon in the book and blushed a bit.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-17-2015, 02:22 AM

Looking at the words on the board, Kayden decided to write them down and noticed the other girl reading her book. So her mom was dead, big deal. His parents were technically dead too but he didn't talk about them and frown about it, people died all the time. It was sad yes but it was normal. When he finished his work, he turned it in then stared at the clock, waiting for the alarm to go off.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-17-2015, 02:38 AM

Luna was reading her book and then heard the bell go off and put her book away and got up and dropped a pad and it was a list to get at the store. Luna grabbed it quickly and put it in her bag and walked off she head to her locker. Luna sigh a bit and she might have to miss after school class she had to get stuff so she can make dinner when her father comes home tonight.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-17-2015, 02:46 AM

When the alarm when off, Kayden quickly ran out of there. He then took off his shoes and socks and carried them back to his house as he walked barefoot. "I don't understand how humans can deal with this stuff, I want to go home already." he said and frowned as he walked into his house. "Mother? Father?" he called out into the empty house and smiled when they appeared. "You called?" asked his father. "Yes...well tomorrow the parents are to come to school with their children I think. I don't know why though." Kayden explained. "Are you asking us to come?" asked his father. "Only if you want to." Kayden answered. "Well I think we'll go. It will be nice to see what it is you do." his mother answered and smiled. The three talked a bit longer before his parents vanished and he was left alone to do his homework.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-28-2015, 03:40 AM

Luna got home from her after school class and the store. Luna went to the store after her class, Luna put the bags on the table and put them away. Luna put on her home clothes on and made dinner for herself. Luna ate the food and she washed the dishes and locked her door and head up to her room and went to do her homework and after she finish homework and sigh and went on the bed and looked at the night sky and sigh "I wonder if there was a demon out there like in the manga I read if their is a demon I wish that demon could take me away." Luna sigh and lay down on the bed and kept looking at the ceiling and she closed her eyes and fell to sleep.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-28-2015, 03:48 AM

Kayden worked on his homework quickly before putting it away and climbed into bed tiredly. "At least my feet can relax for a bit." He said to himself and wondered what he would do tomorrow. Aside from school, what else was there to do around here? The earth seemed like a boring place filled with boring people. "Maybe I'll find something to do tomorrow." Kayden said to himself before falling to sleep.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-28-2015, 04:26 AM

The Next day.
Luna was fast asleep until she heard her phone went off and she yawn and saw it morning and she was gonna be late. Luna got out of bed and went into the bathroom to get washed and dressed. Luna was dressed and fixed her hair and got her bag and put her homework in and her book and her phone. Luna got a drink quick and left her house but she locked it and ran out the door and she was late and she was running and she bumped into someone and she fell down and hurt herself.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-28-2015, 04:38 AM

Kayden had gotten ready for school and was walking over there when he felt someone bump into him. Glaring slightly and dusting himself off, he looked behind him and saw the girl. "You seem to be around me all he time. Watch where you're going next time." he warned and pulled her up back to her feet before quickly walking to the school. Kayden knew that his parents would show up, they had promised to arrive.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-28-2015, 04:46 AM

Luna looked up at him and saw it was the new kid and she saw the Glare but she felt like she saw that same glare before. Luna got up by his help and he walked off and thought to herself "that look he gave me I know I have seen it before."Luna thinks for a while and remembers the deep and the book and ran up to him and said "Kayden-san I must ask you something and please don't freak out okay are you human?" Luna asked him.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-28-2015, 05:12 AM

When he heard her he stopped and turned back to look at her. "You're being rather annoying you know. What does it matter to you? Of course I'm human, why do you even ask? I don't have a tail do I? No I don't, so yes I'm human...why the sudden question anyway? Really weird. Oh, and don't start calling me Kayden San or whatever it was you said. It's weird." Kayden replied and headed to his class.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-28-2015, 10:38 PM

Luna heard he was human but those eyes knew he was one she saw it through a dream and saw him walking and he called her weird and looked down everyone called her weird or a freak. Luna was about to walk she stopped and coughing she coughed up blood she forgot to take her pills she had to get them but she was too far. Luna walked to the hospital and told the nurses and they took her to her room in the hospital. some where in the underworld a demon saw the girl and looked bad and then bowed to the rulers of the underworld and said "we might have found a person that is a half demon my lord and My lady."