Gamer

Old 07-13-2017, 02:17 PM

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 07-16-2017, 02:29 PM

I am so excited for this contribution item
I just can hardly contain myself!

suggestion:maybe the poster who inspires wishie the moistest might win a contribution item?

`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 07-28-2017, 10:19 PM

Sheriff's star badge, cowboy boots, extra big belt buckle. Spurs. Cowboy hats! And there needs to be a white one and a black one (white hats and black hats in old westerns to tell between the good and bad guys) maybe a six shooter? Old fashioned rifle? Ohhh and saloon girl stuff like Miss Kitty from Gunsmoke. I watched so many westerns with my grandpa, I am so excited for this item.
Saloon Girl

Six shooter & Rifle

White Hat Vs. Black Hat

Cowboy Boots and Spurs

Badges

Cowboys

I hope that wasn't too many images, I'm just really excited.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 07-31-2017, 01:47 PM

I'm going to need to start watching westerns again because of this Menewsha community and all these amazing suggestions.

`Kitami

Old 07-31-2017, 11:17 PM

I have just been able to start watching them again. I had to stop watching them when my Grandpa passed away because they were his thing. He was a cowboy lol. Gah, if he was alive I'd ask him for input on this item.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 07-31-2017, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Kitami View Post
I have just been able to start watching them again. I had to stop watching them when my Grandpa passed away because they were his thing. He was a cowboy lol. Gah, if he was alive I'd ask him for input on this item.

*hugs*
what's your favorite western?

`Kitami

Old 08-01-2017, 12:01 AM

My personal favorite is The Quick and the Dead (and not only because it has Leo DiCaprio in it but that's a big bonus. ) Its actually one of my favorite movies in general. I love the characters. Oh, and Tombstone. And I like True Grit. The one with John Wayne; I haven't seen the newer one. We got it on DVD for grandpa for Father's Day, like less than a month before he died and he was too sick to watch it, so none of us ever watched it. And The Good, The Bad and the Ugly of course lol.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 08-01-2017, 05:03 PM

i haven't seen any of those... or any listen in this thread honestly. my westerns that i can remember (cause i've seen quite a few i just don't remember most names) are ones like that cowboys and aliens one. ummm wild wild west with.. will smith? the wild west back to the future. and i think it was called maverick. which wasn't exactly a western.....

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-01-2017, 08:35 PM

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update! Wishie is just about done with the contribution item so you should see that in a day or two. Hold on to your cowboy hats everyone!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 08-01-2017, 08:38 PM

I wanna be a cowgirl!