~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-30-2017, 03:55 AM

Kankuro fought hard, but ultimately was defeated. He was brought back to the village in a frightful state, suffering from the effects of a poison no one knew about.

Meanwhile, the Konoha team had been assembled and was on their way to Suna, knowing they were on borrowed time.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 12-30-2017, 04:24 AM

Yugito was doing her best to keep up with her boyfriend and the others, Blaze right beside her as well. With Sakura beside her, she was okay with the group...though they could have done without Sai, the newcomer. For some reason...he just rubbed her the wrong way

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-05-2018, 09:02 AM

((Sai wasn't introduced until after the Gaara kidnapping arc. The team that was sent to retrieve him is: Team Kakashi, with Chiyo along, and Team Gai. Team Gai comes along a bit later. http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kazekage_Rescue_Mission (yes I looked it up lol it's been a long time XD)))

Traveling quickly, the team managed to get to Suna in record time. As soon as they got there, Sakura set about healing Kankuro. Naruto wanted to set out after Gaara right away, but was convinced to wait. He wasn't happy about it.

Gemini, meanwhile, was worried about both Kankuro and Gaara. Though several people- Naruto included- tried to persuade her otherwise, she insisted she was going with them on the rescue mission. "I'm a Chunin now, I can handle myself! Besides, he's my boyfriend, I'm absolutely not waiting here while everyone else goes after him!"

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 01-05-2018, 08:26 PM

(I figured that Sai would be sent to keep an eye on the two jinchuuriki)

Yugito could sense both Naruto and Gemini's frustrations, knowing for a fact that if it was Naruto on the chopping block she would be just as pissed off as the fox girl was right now. And while her boyfriend had a point, Gemini had a better one and tried to bring reason to her boyfriend. It wouldn't do well for the girl to be sitting on her thumbs doing nothing and that they could get all the help that they could.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-22-2018, 06:28 AM

Being persuaded now by two people he cared about, Naruto reluctantly gave in. "Fine... but you'd better stay safe! Gaara's already in danger, I can't lose you too..." He mumbled.

Gemini nodded. "Don't worry about me, Naru-nii. I'll be fine. And so will Gaara." She asserted the last bit strongly, determined to make it true. It was around that time that Sakura finished healing Kankuro, and it was time for everyone to leave.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 01-22-2018, 10:46 PM

"Koi, I'm sure that your sister can take care of herself. She had to deal with you after all, right?" she teased. After that, she waited with the others while Sakura healed Kankuro, knowing that after that happened then they would be off.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-12-2018, 04:45 AM

Finally, it was time to head out. The party was chosen, and somehow an old lady named Chiyo had gotten herself in. They set out, with Naruto just barely holding back from speeding ahead of everyone.

Gemini was close behind Naruto the whole time, seeming frustrated that they were moving so slowly- despite the fact that everyone was going as fast as they could.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-13-2018, 11:17 PM

Blaze could tell that both her charge and her mate were itching to go, though she wasn't sure as to why. It was a little alarming to be honest...and she was feeling the two's antsy. "If you want Lady Yugito...I can scout ahead" she suggested.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-05-2018, 06:42 AM

Naruto glanced back at Blaze. "It's dangerous, Blaze-san. Kakashi-sensei said we should stay together. You'd have to get his permission."

"Especially for those of us who aren't entirely human." Gemini chimed in. "We're what the Akatsuki are looking for. That's why they took Gaa-kun. As much as I want to charge ahead, we can't risk anyone else being taken." She looked pointedly at Naruto, who was the biggest target among them.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 03-06-2018, 05:30 AM

"It's probably for the best if you stay with us Blaze. Besides, you're one of the guard cats I actually like," she replied, getting the humanoid cat to blush lightly

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-15-2018, 04:19 AM

Naruto glanced back at Gemini with a pout. He knew exactly what she meant, even though he didn't like it. "I can take care of myself, Gem-chan." He protested.

"So could Gaara, but he still got taken!" Gemini snapped. "Don't let your pride get you killed, Naruto-nii. Please..." The last word was nearly whispered.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-20-2018, 04:38 PM

"I'm going to agree with your sister here Naru-koi. These bastards are going after people like us, and while I trust in your abilities...please don't let it get to your head." Yugito commented. She didn't want to see her boyfriend captured, and she was sure that he, and Blaze, felt the same way about her.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-21-2018, 07:48 AM

Naruto sighed and nodded. He knew they were right. "Alright. I'll try to be careful. But only if you guys promise that you'll be careful, too."

"I promise, Nii-chan. I'll be as careful as I can." Of course, if it came down to a choice between her life and Gaara's or Naruto's, she would die gladly.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-23-2018, 10:46 PM

"I promise to keep Lady Yugito safe, Naruto-san," Blaze replied honestly. She had a feeling that Gemini would try something stupid if needed. "And Gemini as well, if you wish it" she added.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-17-2018, 03:06 AM

Naruto glanced sharply back at Gemini. "I'd appreciate that a lot, Blaze-chan." He said, knowing that Gemini could be even more impulsive than him.

Gemini huffed but didn't protest. It wasn't long after that when they came to the cavern where Gaara was being kept. After some fuss, Sakura managed to smash the boulder blocking the entrance, and they found two Akatsuki members inside, sitting on Gaara's body. Naruto and Gemini both freaked out and attacked. One of the members flew off with the body, and the two foxes followed in a blind rage.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 06-19-2018, 03:19 AM

"Naruto!" Yugito exclaimed in shock and surprise as the two foxes ran after Gaara. This was not something that she wanted to happen. Not with the Akatsuki so close to them. "Blaze...go find them, back them up" she requested of her personal bodyguard.

Blaze nodded and rushed out of the cavern to catch up with Gemini and Naruto, though she hoped that Sakura would be enough to keep Yugito safe. She had to trust that, especially with what her Mistress had asked of her

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-16-2018, 03:42 AM

Sakura, Yugito and old Chiyo were left to fight the leftover Akatsuki member, apparently a puppet master. The fight was difficult, especially considering he was also a master of deadly poisons.

Meanwhile, Naruto led the charge against the bomb user. Between him and Gemini, they were able to keep up with the man, hindering his progress with increasingly aggressive attacks.

((Wolfie's having trouble remembering the progression of the fight from here. She knows the eventual result, but everything in between is a blur...))

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 07-18-2018, 10:06 PM

(We can skip the fight if you want, I'm okay with that)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-23-2018, 04:03 AM

((Yes please and thank you.))

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 08-25-2018, 06:03 PM

Yugito panted lightly, glad that they had killed the bastard. Who would do that to someone...make them a puppet like that? It was against everything that Mata-chan stood for, as well as herself."Chiyo-sama, I'm sorry if I offend you, but I'm glad he is dead"

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-20-2018, 03:16 AM

Chiyo seemed more sad than offended, but let it go. "We must go and meet up with the others. They may need our help." She said tiredly. Sakura nodded in agreement.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-05-2018, 05:10 AM

Blaze was glad that Yugito and the others were safe, but now had to check on her princess's future mate. Only then would they be okay