X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to X3_iRawr_X3

Old 06-30-2011, 07:28 AM

She blinked. "What's going on? Huh...whats wrong with Kyo..." Shigured smiled. "Kyo's dead" He teased, though it back fired. "What...no! Oh Yuki I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!" She hugged him, trying to comforthim. Though that would only lead to him chnging, but Aria didn't know that. Shigure laughed. "Oh dear...maybe that wasn't the right joke..." Kyo looked in. "What te Hell?!"

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-30-2011, 06:24 PM

There was a puff of smoke as Yuki changed into a rat. He ran out the door dragging some clothes with him. That idiot! He thought to himself. Though he thought it would better if Kyo really was dead. He let out a sigh as a few more rats joined him. This is going all wrong he thought. He knew for sure now they would have to tell her and then erase her memories. This was turning out to be a horrible day for Yuki.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-30-2011, 06:56 PM

Aria blinked when she saw the little rat run off, dragging Yuki's clothes. "Huh? Oh no! What have I done?" She covered her face. Shigure moved over to her and said. "Calm down Aria...let me explain. You see..The Sohma family was born with a horrible curse. To put it simply I'm the Dog, Yuki's the Rat, and Kyo's the Cat. We're possessed by their vengeful spirits. There are also ten others in th family like us. OX, Tiger, Rabbit,Dragon, Horse, Sheep, Monkey, Rooster, and Boar. Just like the Chinese Zodiac. Its been in the Sohma family for hundreds of years. No special powers really...though we can communicate with our Respective animals, though when our bodies are weak, and if you are hugged by the opposite gender we change into animals. After some time we change back...but...we are completely naked..." He then looked back. Aia blinked. "It all makes sense...but yet I'm still confused..."

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-01-2011, 03:18 AM

Yuki still in rat form stood at the door. "Do you know the story of Chinese Zodiac animals?" he asked in hopes to explain it better. "Well our family has the curse that turns us into the animals. I turn into the rat who tricked the cat in the story. Kyo is the cat, and its because of that we don't get along. Not all of the Sohma's have the curse, but some of us do and thats why we keep our distance from people at school." he said trying to explain. Shortly after he switched back to human form and quickly got dressed.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-02-2011, 10:38 PM

Aria looked over a Yuki who was an adorable rat. She listened to him, it making more sense. "I see..." Though at that moment Yuki changed back and turned around, he cheeks turning a bit red. At that moment changed back too. He sighed and got dressed. "Now go get your memory erased..." Shigure sighed. "Yes...I have to tell Akito..." looks at Yuki.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-03-2011, 12:40 AM

Yuki glared at Shigure. " Do you have to tell him. Can't we just keep it a secret from him?" he asked though he already knew the answer. He knew Shigure would have to tell Akito and he would have Aria's memories erased. Yuki hated Akito. The whole reason why he left the Sohma house and came here was because of Akito and his abuse. He let out a sigh and sat back down. He really didn't want Aria to forget about him. He had finally made friend and now they would have to erase her memories.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-08-2011, 05:49 PM

Shigure sighed and shook his head. "We can't do that...you know Akito will find out sooner or later...and...oh..." he glanced at Aria who was being surprisingly silent at a moment like this. "Aria...are you okay?" Aria looke up with a smile and said. "No...I'm fin...just need some time to soak it all in you know?" her hands were shaking, she didn't know what to do. "So is this why you don't socialize all to much Yuki?" She ran a hand through her hair. "Well I understand why you want to keep it a secret...and I bet with me knowing you all feel uneasy...well...to help ease your nerves...I promise not to tell anyone. Who would I tell ayway? I never had any friends...so..." She looked at the trio. She smiled and said. "I will do whatever I must to keep your secret safe...even if that means...losing my memories..." She frowned, not wanting to lose them.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-08-2011, 06:32 PM

Yuki nodded at Shigure. He was right. If they hid it from Akito it would end up a lot worse. He sighed when Aria promised to keep their secret. He didn't want to lose his only friend he had made. He stood up, "Fine, tell Akito. Have her memories erased. Thank You Aria" he said as he ran out the door. He was frustrated and angry. He wanted to be alone for a little bit so he went to his secret base. This was why he never got close to anyone. He was different and it always turns out with them having to lose their memories. He seen it all before, when he was younger.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-09-2011, 12:07 AM

Shigure sighed and shook his head "well, I'llgo talk to Akito tomorrow...we should all rest and...Oh..." He watched Yuki leave and then a few moments later Aria followed him. "Yuki!" She followed him to his base. She stopped. Watching him for a moment. She slowly moved over to stand beside him "Yuki...whats wrong...me losing my memory shouldn't mean anything..I..." She was sad about losing it. She could feel tears coming. Though she stopped, wanting to be strong for Yuki.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-09-2011, 01:34 AM

Yuki shook his head. "This isn't the first time this happened. I've been through this before when I was younger.I was playing with a group of kids. I was making friends with them then one girl fell and I transformed. After that they no longer wanted to play with me and Akito erased their memories." he said sitting down next to his garden. The pain of his past was coming back to haunt him. He couldn't escape the past or the fact he is a Sohma. He was cursed to be like this forever. He hated it. He just wanted to be a normal person.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-09-2011, 05:50 PM

Aria slowly tilted her head and then sat down beside him. "I can't pretend to know how you feel. Something like that has never happened to me. Though if your friends didn't want to play with you because you are a little different...then they probably weren't your real friends..." Yuki looke like he could use a hug, but she knew what that would result in. She reached out and placed a hand over his. " Wether my memories are erased or not...I will still be Yuki's friend...cause Yuki is a kind gentle person..." She smiled.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-09-2011, 06:32 PM

Yuki turned his head to face her. He knew she was probably right. He smiled at her "Right, we will still be friends" he said smiling. He felt more relaxed now knowing she would still be his friend. It made him happy to have a friend. "So when does your dad come home?" he asked hoping that it would still be awhile yet. He liked having her around and she was such a good cook. It had been awhile since they had an actual cooked meal like that. After sometime passed by Yuki stood up."We should head back before it gets dark. It gets dangerous out here" he said helping Aria back up on her feet.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-10-2011, 03:33 AM

Aria thought for a moment. "Another three weeks...." She pointed out. She tilted her head and said. "Though I don't want to be a bother. So please tell me if I am." She smiles. She stood up and said. "Yeah...besides...I think all that food is getting cold..." She moved inside. She was happy. Even if she would lose her memories. She still had Yuki as a friend. Shigure noticed them and said. "Look! Aria has tamed Yuki!" Kyo snickered. "Yeah, seems like it. Not so tough are ya?" Aria blinked, confused.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-10-2011, 07:00 AM

Yuki smiled, "Not at all" he said to her. They walked back. He let out a frown at Kyo and kicked him in the face. "Shut up stupid cat" he said annoyed. He continued walking not paying anymore attention to Kyo. He sat back down at the table. He felt much better, but was still concerned about Aria losing her memories.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-10-2011, 06:40 PM

"Gah! Damn rat!" He frowned, and then pounced to attack Yuki but Shigure grabbed him by the back of his shirt collar, pulling him back. "Now now Kyo-Kuuuuuun. No fighting at the dinner tabel." Kyo frowned and crossed hisarms. "Whatever..." He reaches for his chopsticks and began eatting as well. "Well...its not bad..." Aria smiled. "I'm glad you think so!" She giggled and then ate as well.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-10-2011, 08:48 PM

Yuki sat there and ate his food as well. He didn't say much. He was still uneasy about Akito. He would probably make Aria leave the house after erasing her memories. He tried to remind himself that he would still see her at school, but it made him uncomfortable about leaving her at home alone with the dangerous burglar on the lose. After he finished his food he stood up and carried his dishes into the kitchen. He figured to make up to Aria's kind heart he would clean up. It was the least he could do for her. "Oh Miss Aria, we should go get your things from your house and bring them here" he said walking back to the table. "If you like we can go after you are finished with your meal" he said putting on a smile for her.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-10-2011, 09:25 PM

Aria looked up a him and smiled. "Hm. Okay. Thank you Yuki" She smiled. Kyo frowned and said. "Tch...whatever...I'm going to my room." He left his empty plate, and soon left the room. Aria frowned. "He doesn't like me does he...." Shigure waved his hnd. "Oh no, don't mind that grouch...He's just not use to girls being around him. Give him some time, I bet you ttwo could be good friends." Aria smiled. "Thats good. Also, I hope to be close friendswith Yuki." She smiled up at him. Shigure moved beside her. "Me too?" He pointed to himself. Aria giggled. "Yeah." Aria went back to eatting. She was so grateful. She was nowa guest in the shoma house and was surround by kind people. Even if one was a bit rough around the edges. Though she wondered. Would thinsb the same once her memories are gone?

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-11-2011, 01:50 AM

Yuki picked up Kyo's plate and Shigure's plate. He waited for Aria to finish her food and took her plate too. He walked back into the kitchen and began to the dishes. He wondered what it would be like when Aria lost her memories. Would they really still be able to be friends? He was very worried about it, but he tried to not let it show. "Okay Miss Aria, ready to go get your things?" he asked as he reentered the room.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-11-2011, 02:09 AM

Aria sood up. "Y..yes, but I would have done the dishes..." She pointd out before grabbin her coat and wrapping it around her. It was still a cold winter night. She smiled at Yuki and said. "Thank you though..." She moved over to the door, waitin for him. She then asked. "Um...can I bring my cat...Lou...if I leave him alone there will be no one to feed him and...uh..." she looked down. "I know you hate cats but Lou is...I mean was my only friend."

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-11-2011, 02:31 AM

Yuki smiled, "It was no trouble. You cooked so it was the least I could do." he said as he walked to grab his jacket. He put it on and chuckled, "Of course you can bring your cat. Kyo might finally make friend" he said teasingly. He opened the door and let her walk out first. "Be home in a bit Shigure" he said as he bundled up and followed Aria out the door. "lead the way Miss Aria" he said to her once they were both outside. He shut the door and began to follow her. He glanced at the sky. It was clear and full of stars and the moon was bright. It looked peaceful, but it was pretty cold.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-11-2011, 02:50 AM

Aria smiled brightly when Yuki sai she could bring her cat. "Thank you!" She giggled and moved outside with him. She stepped out infront of him to lead him the way. Though somewhere along the lin she ended up walking right beside him. After awhile her nose an cheeks were already red from the cold. "It sure is peaceful here...I like it. It use to be loud and bright where I lived." She looked at the sky befre noticing a big house right up the hill. "There's my place." He house was pretty big. Too big for just two people. Though her father did like things to be big. She ran up to the two giant doors, pulling the spare key from under the mat and unlocked the door. She stepped in, turning on the lights to reveal an extravigant home flled with the best furnishings and such. "My room is upstairs." She pointed out before headin upstairs, having alredy taken her shoes off at the door.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-11-2011, 03:29 AM

Yuki walked in the house."Wow, you have a nice home" he said looking around the place. They had many nice expensive furniture all around the house. He was shocked to see the place. He followed Aria up to her room to help her carry her things she needed. he kept looking around looking at all the things hanging on the wall. "So its just you and your dad here?" he asked a bit shocked that they would have a house as big as this. He felt like he was in a castle. It sort of reminded him of the Sohma house hold back at home. The memories made him shudder. He hated it there.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-11-2011, 04:02 AM

Aria laughed. "Yeah me and my father live here....oh and Lou! " she picked up the beautiful black cat with a single gray paw and a gray spot around his right eye. He meowed once at Aria but growled at Yuki. It must be because he was the rat. She lightly tapped Lou's head. "No, bad Lou..." she giggled beore putting him down. She packed her bags. She didn't pack many things. Just enough clothes to handle her for the three weeks, a few books and some cat stuff. she managed to fit it all in three bags. She took two and put Lou on a lesh before heading downstairs. She didn't want Yuki troubling himself with all her stuff. she could handle tw of her bags. Atleast she hoped.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-11-2011, 04:15 AM

Yuki stepped back when the cat hissed. He didn't really like cats much, but for Aria he would manage. He grabbed one of her bags. "Let me help you Miss Aria" he said not wanting her to over do it in the cold. "I can carry the bags if you want to carry the cat" he added hoping not to seem rude. He had nothing against her cat. It was mostly Kyo he hated. But he didn't really hate Kyo. He envied him ore than anything.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-11-2011, 04:55 AM

Aria giggled and said. "Alright Yuki. She picked up Lou. Lou licked her on the nose and she smiled before moving downstairs. "Please be careful coming down the stairs Yuki..." She froned. She knew there was alo of stairs and she hoped the bags weren't too heavy. She made it down okay. She waited at te bottom for Yuki.

(sorry its short)