View Poll Results: Who is your leader?
maidenroseheart 2 66.67%
maiden... er... WherededIGo 1 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 11-11-2012, 10:54 PM

During the Halloween 2012 events, two individuals started striving for world domination. Actually they succeeded but no one knows who won or who really rules the world. So to settle this dispute once and for all, we are bringing together all the elements for the final showdown. Dare pick a side if you want, but be warned that chaos will still reign.

You maybe be wondering what land we become the best evil overloads over. You may wonder in what time in history this most impressive feat was accomplished. Never fear for I will put your worries to rest with my most genuine assurances. Earth has been taken over in the current point in time. Not the Earth you know. For that would cause panic. Theoretically it is an alternate dimension. No, not really, but I figured it would make you feel safer. Who likes bombs going off in a seemingly randomly formation around their house? This is a place and world where words can change what you thought you knew. After all, what fun is a world that is normal when you have a world that is superb! Let the rulers take their places and prove they the correct leader!

maidenroseheart

Old 11-11-2012, 10:59 PM

• Name - Maiden
  • Age - 24
  • Species - Mage Elf
  • Abilities - Use of magic, Ruling the world, and Defeating anyone who calls themselves leader or ruler.
  • Weaknesses - Wouldn't you like to know
  • Bio - Graduated top of her class, was bored, so decided for a challenge like taking over the world. Took over the world... and is being told she isn't the ultimate overlord she knows she is.

Last edited by maidenroseheart; 11-12-2012 at 06:18 AM..

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 11-12-2012, 05:41 AM

THE AMAZING WHEREDEDIGO'S PROFILE

Name: Just call me immortal-sama mortals BD
Species: Immortal
Abilities: Awesomness, looks/sexiness, the power of food, avengers and Loki.
Weaknesses: Not in my vocabulary BD
Bio: Current ruler of countless planets. Due so some delusional elf thinking she ruled Earth, He decided to cure his boredome by humoring her BD

Extra: He is the awesomest, sexiest immortal out.
He has plenty of milk and cookies and other foods (pickles) for those who join his cause,
Looks: *to be added*

Last edited by WherededIGo; 11-12-2012 at 06:02 AM..

maidenroseheart

Old 11-12-2012, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WherededIGo View Post
THE AZMAING WHEREDEDIGO'S PROFILE

Name: Just call me immortal-sama mortals BD
Maiden stared at the computer screen with a raised eyebrow. Opening an email, she sent a message to her nemesis. "You may think you are immortal. However I am not here to dispute over a petty matter as such. Just to encourage you to use eternity learning how to write words correctly. A misspelled word must be embarrassing. Contact me once you have gotten some education." She smiled and hit send.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 11-12-2012, 06:05 AM

Immortal-sama spit the contents in their mouth out onto their laptop screen when they saw their spelling mistake.
"I would have to say its not embarrassing, I just wanted you to feel like you actually had a chance BD" He typed back. It was all part of his plan BD That he came up with two seconds ago.

maidenroseheart

Old 11-12-2012, 06:14 AM

Maiden shook her head. Denial. The worst disease known to those who called themselves immortal. She would just have to do something about it. Standing, Maiden made her way to her secret lair's medical facility. Using her handy dandy instruments, she created a counter virus that would make everyone see themselves as she saw them. Carrying it to her launch bay, she set it up with a missile for each continent. There was no escape... on earth. Which was fine as long as he stayed off earth which mean she ruled it. She hit the big red button. "MWUAHAHAHAHAHA"

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 11-12-2012, 06:41 AM

Immortal-sama sniffed the air. He smelt... Chemicals? Can't be good. He held a cloth to his nose, well, actually stopped breathing so he wouldn't breathe anything in. Thankfully since he was immortal he wouldn't die from the no breathing thing. He took a few samples, and tested it in his lab, hoping to find out what it did.

maidenroseheart

Old 11-12-2012, 06:45 AM

Waits eagerly for an email confirming that she is indeed ruler of the earth and wondering what is taking so long. Goes to wipe down her knife collection... taps foot... waiting continues. Finally goes to the lab to create a minion. Electric Wolf!

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 11-12-2012, 06:50 AM

((YOU NEED TO STOP WITH THE GIFS WOMAN!))

Immortal-sama easily figured out what the problem was, with his superior immortal technology. He made a cure/counter for it and sent it out silently, waiting for his foe to realise how stupid she was.

maidenroseheart

Old 11-12-2012, 11:40 AM

(smug alert... gotcha!)

Watches the news media in eager anticipation for them to declare her their supreme rule. Agitation begins to roll in as nothing happens. Pacing back and forth, she finally sends out drones to collect air samples. Goes to her lab and tests them. Not only is there too little to be effective, but her virus is literally gone. Swipes an angry fist at her instruments and listens in satisfaction as some stuff crashes to the floor.

Goes to Plan B. Sends out drones to kidnap some men. The vilest of criminals. Once they return, she will give them plastic surgery to look like the wannabe ruler and have them wreck havoc on earth. Nothing will ruin his reputation faster.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 11-12-2012, 11:49 AM

Immortal-Sama looked outside. No-one was affected by the virus yet, which was a good thing. The old lady was probably trying to come up with another plan he guessed. What a shame, like all of her plans, she would end up failing again and again. He turned his attention to his complicated laptop, and sent her an email reading: "Nice weather today huh? It smelt a bit funny at first, but its all cleared up now! <3"

maidenroseheart

Old 11-12-2012, 10:57 PM

She watched her drones on her screen returning back with their victims. Smiling in eager anticipation, she was distracted by a "You got mail." Turning, Maiden walked over to her computer and opened up her inbox. "From Immortal-Sama." Groaning, she clicked it open. Reading the message, she slammed her first down on the table and closed the email. Why reply? Going into her lab, she met the returning drones. They brought back unconscious criminals who, once they awoke, were going to be very angry. She grinned and got the plastic surgery underway. Several hours later, she sent the drones back out with their bundles of men to deposit in alleys and parks around the world. See how he liked having his reputation smashed by all these impostors.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 11-13-2012, 05:50 AM

Immortal-sama figured he wasn't going to get a reply, when it was a few hours later and he still hadn't received a message. It would've been nice to read her frustrated words though. He made himself a nice meal, his own recipe for spaghetti, noodles, ice-cream, more noodles and then meatloaf. He turned on the news, wondering if they had finally caught onto some of his plans yet, hoping for a bit of a challenge.

maidenroseheart

Old 11-13-2012, 11:42 PM

Maiden smiled in satisfaction as the news showed men all around the world being jailed for horrendeous crimes against the public. The big question was which one was Immortal-sama or if he was staying behind the scenes pulling the strings. The world was turning against him. One victory for her. She grinned and stretched. This called for a celebration. A few slices of pizza later, which a cup of rootbeer in one hand, she headed to her lab to plan another attack in her goal to prove herself more of in control of Earth than Immortal-sama... or mortal-llama.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 11-14-2012, 07:06 AM

Well, this wasn't exactly a terrible thing Immortal-sama thought. In fact it was almost helpful. Everyone would be occupied with those buffoons, and he'd be able execute one of his plans quite smoothly, since miss Maiden had already helped him put some things in place. He mused the idea of sending her an email, but decided against it. She may seem thick, but it wouldn't be good to really send her any hints.