sadithealchemist
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-21-2013, 02:50 AM

Gavin dramatically flaired his coat out behind him as he walked down the street, so it would blow in the wind. He walked with a deteremed stride towards what people were calling one of the best shops in town. He had several blueprints tucked under his arms. He pushed open the door and walked in, he took one look around and spotted the group of young ladies and flashed a smile "Good afternoon, ladies...would any of you happen to be Professor Fuller? The owner of the shop"

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 11-23-2013, 06:49 PM

While she had been talking Thia watched Maddelynn package up her purchases. She loved how the older woman used so much detailed when she packaged stuff up. Instead of just stuffing them in the bag she wrapped each thing.

With Maddelynn's words Thia couldn't help but slightly relax. "I know you're probably right. I'm worry to much." When she brought the bag out from under the counter she couldn't help but smile. The bag was extremely cute and she loved it. Hearing the other girl speak next to Thia nodded in agreement. "I think they are lovely and perfect Maddelynn." Digging into her shoulder bag Thia pulled out the ten notes and handed them over to Maddelynn. "I surely did! I love when you guys have sales."

Thia glanced over to Lucien when he came out and couldn't help the small chuckle that escaped her. He looked a mess, just how she always looked when an invention went wrong. Glancing back to the girl next to her Thia smiled at her. "I'm Thia, it's nice to meet you." Hearing the door open behind them Thia quickly spun around thinking it was Alice. With no such luck she let out a small sign and turned back around. Maddelynn would take care of him.

Letting out a grunt of pain Alice walked down Thia's staircase from her thinking room. If her friend wasn't in there or the rest of the house she was probably at Fuller's shop. Finally making her way down she limped to the front door and after locking it she made her way down the street. Hopefully her friend was at the shop, if not then she would check the market.

Squidie64
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Squidie64

Old 11-24-2013, 08:23 AM

Maddelynn offered Thia a comforting smile, "I'm sure she's fine, Thia. Really! She's very tough. Resourceful! Don't worry so much."

Maddelynn smiled when Thia handed over the notes. She checked off the 'Cash' box on the receipt and wrote down the amount that Thia paid. She put a little x in the 'Change Due' box and deposited the money in the till. She tore off the carbon copy of the receipt and put it into Thia's bag. She put the other receipt in a box next to the register. She slid the bag across the counter to Thia.

When the two commented on the bags, she giggled, "Thank you! Lucian is so stuffy! These bags are wonderful! And very inexpensive!"

When Lucian emerged from the back, looking quite disheveled, she couldn't help but giggle. When he told her to think of ways to get more business, she just shrugged, "How am I supposed to do that?"

Maddelynn's attention was drawn suddenly to the door when a stranger strolled in. Her breath hitched in her throat when she saw him stroll across the wooden floor. He was very handsome in a weathered, well-traveled way. She blushed instantly and stumbled over her words to answer his question, "No! No, no! None of us! Professor Fuller is in his workshop. Did you have an appointment with the Professor?"

Lucian once again came out of from the back, looking for more parts. He dug around a bit, gathering this and that while the women chatted at the counter.

When the stranger asked about Fuller, Lucian set down the parts he was holding and turned to him. "I'll handle this Maddelynn." He pulled a rag out of his back pocket and wiped the grease from his hands as best he could. He stepped up to the stranger, still scrubbing his hands with the rag, "Hi, how are ya? Name's Lucian. I'm Professor Fuller's Tinkerman. The Professor is a tad busy at the moment. Is there anything I could do for you?"

Lucian wasn't sure what it was, but there was something off about this stranger. Not technically a bad 'off', just 'off.' His concerns were evident in his body language. He was standing tall with his feet firmly planted on the floor, his weight distributed evenly between them. His arms were crossed across his chest and he had not so subtly put himself between the stranger and the three ladies.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 11-28-2013, 12:17 PM

Lune smiled pleasantly at both ladies, Maddelynn seemed to enjoy the compliments given to her bags, but why shouldn't she? It was nice feeling having something like that complimented and Lune really did like them. She continued to linger there, near the two, and when Thia introduced herself, Lune blushed the slightest bit. "It's good to meet you, Thia. My name is Lune." A polite smile on her lips as she introduced herself. Then another customer was coming in, he seemed to move with such confidence.

When he asked if any of them were Fuller, Lune had begun to shake her head slightly. She also took a slight step back, a little unsure. Then Lucian was there, between them and the man. Lune watched them for a moment, then turned to look at some object near by.

sadithealchemist
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-03-2013, 02:21 AM

He frowned at the tinkerer, and walked right past him to the counter where he plopped down about a dozen rolled up blueprints. My ship was gunned down just outside the city, and I need the assistance of a gadgeteer to rebuild the sensitive electronics to get her skyworthy again. Whats left of my crew can handle the woodwork for the body. But If you are going to be so rude I could always go across town to Doctor Cho's shop

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-03-2013, 05:14 AM

Thia smiled at Lune and was about to say something when the door chimed. Whipping her head around Thia hope it was Alice and was disappointed when it wasn't. Letting out a sigh, it quickly turned into a soft chuckled when Maddelynn stumbled over her words. Bringing her hand up she hid her smile behind it. The older woman was cute when she blushed.

Soon her smile faded though, when Lucian began to act weird towards the stranger. Dropping her hand from her face Thia took a step in Lucian's direction. She had a slight crush on him and felt more comfortable being closer to him. Alice was the only person who knew about her crush.

When the man walked passed Lucian and straight to the counter, Thia grabbed her bag and stepped out of the way. She was just about to walk next to Lucian when the door chimed again. This time it was the person she was hoping it was.

"Alice!" She yelled and ran to her friend who had just limped in. Having a keen eye Thia saw her limp and stopped herself from launching herself onto her best friend. "What happened to you?"

Alice had came upon the store and after seeing Thia entered. She was glad when her friend didn't pounce upon her. Her butt would have hit the floor. "I'll tell you later Thia I promise," she said it quietly and gave her best friend a smile. Her attention went to the newcomer at the counter. Something about him was just off.

Squidie64
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-04-2013, 08:55 AM

Maddelynn blinked when the stranger put the blue prints down on the counter. She clasped her hands together, not sure what to do otherwise. She glanced to the other girls, then looked back to the stranger. When he mentioned going across town, she suddenly found her voice, "No, no! That won't be necessary! Please!" She reached underneath the counter and pulled out a long, leather bound ledger, "I'll take down your information while Lucian goes to fetch the Professor." She stressed Lucian's name hard and sent him a serious glare. She was not going to let him mess up such an opportunity.

She opened the ledger and picked up a pen. She scribbled down a few things, then smiled up at the stranger. Being as close as he was, Maddelynn caught his scent wafting across the counter. It was exotic and musky and all she could think about doing was burying her face in his chest and breathing it in. Her thoughts, though entirely her own, suddenly felt very public and she felt her face turn a bright shade of red. She gripped the pen terribly hard and tore her eyes away from the stranger's. She took a slow breath and swallowed hard, "N-name?"

Lucian turned as the stranger strolled passed him. He hadn't thought he came off as rude at all! He grumbled and crossed his arms. He started toward the counter, but he stopped when Maddelynn shot him a glare. He glared back, but didn't say anything else. He let out an audible growl and stomped toward the back room. How was it that he felt something off about him, but no one else did? Maddelynn was going to hear about this when this was all done and over with, that was for sure!

For now, he went into the back to find the Professor, whom had, hopefully, not started any more fires.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 12-05-2013, 04:57 AM

Lune decided rather quickly it would be best if she moved a little further away from the others, all because she didn't want to inadvertently get in anyone's way. Also, she wasn't finished looking around so she might as well make herself busy with that, at least. The door had opened again, a woman entered, apparently a friend of Thia, judging by the way the other woman had reacted upon the entry. It was none of Lune's business and she knew better than to nose about in other people's affairs. It was just something a proper lady did not do. She had turned towards a shelf, eyeing the things upon it curiously, though occasionally her eyes strayed to Maddelynn and the man she was doing business with, or to Thia and her friend. That gaze never lingered for long enough to be considered rude though.

sadithealchemist
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-10-2013, 03:01 AM

Just put my name down as Fox, lovely. Now...how do you want your payment? Scrap? Gold? Plutonium? He smiled at her and picked up a doodad off the counter and tried to make it work. He frowned at it and set it down gently when it wouldnt turn on. fickle machines..... anyway, I can have whatever payment you want in a little under an hour, but i need these repairs done as soon as possible

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-16-2013, 07:07 PM

((Mehhhhhhhhh I don't know what to write. This is horiblay lol))

Wrapping her arm around Thia's neck, the pair walked forward towards the counter. Alice leaned slightly on her friend so all her weight wasn't on her injured leg. By tonight her limp would almost be gone, she was a fast healer and knew how to deal with pain.

At the counter the duo paused by Lune. Thia turned her attention to the girl while Alice listened in on Maddelynn's and the mans conversation. Thia smiled at Lune and gestured to Alice. "Lune this is my best friend Alice. Alice this is Lune." Turning her head Alice gave Lune a small smile. "Hello Lune, nice to meet you."

Squidie64
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-03-2014, 07:43 AM

Maddelynn scribbled down a few notes on the book, then looked up to Fox. She fidgeted slightly and looked down at the ledger again. She hummed in thought, then shrugged, "Gold, I suppose. The Professor has never mentioned using plutonium and we have enough scrap to last us a lifetime."

She made a few more notes, then looked up to Fox, "What sort of repairs, exactly, are you requesting be done? And please be specific because it will determine cost and any wait times." Despite being smitten, she was quite professional. Lucian may think she was a silly girl, but she was very good at her job. Even if she was just a receptionist.

Suddenly, another boom sounded from the back. Lucian and Fuller could be heard yelling and sputtering. Maddelynn sighed lightly and blushed. She looked up to Fox and forced a sweet smile for him, "I'm sure it's nothing. Professor Fuller is very talented. It was probably from the shop behind us."

Lucian returned after a few minutes, pulling Professor Fuller with him. Lucian was sporting fresh black smudges and a fresh bloody nose. There was no smoke from the back this time, though. Lucian pressed a clean cloth to his nose and leaned against the wall behind the counter. He eyed Fox as the stood there, still not at ease over his presence.

Professor Fuller looked less than please about being pulled from his work, but when he saw Fox at the counter and Maddelynn with an open ledger, his expression softened. He looked over her shoulder, careful not to brush against her and leave oily splotches on her clothes, and read over what she had taken down so far. His smile grew and he took a small step away from her. He pulled a cloth from the pocket of his leather apron and feverishly tried to get the oil and dirt from his hands. He offered a less than clean, but cleaner than before, hand to Fox with a wide grin, "How are ya, son? Professor Ferguson Fuller at your service! What can I be of help with?"

"Fox, here, needs a little help remembering his place. Perhaps you could help him out with that." In the doorway stood a tall, broad man. He stood at least six feet and seven inches tall. Plus, he was nearly as wide as the door frame with well defined muscles from head to toe. He was dressed less like the group gathered in the shop and more like someone who came from across the sea. Fitting, of course, that was where he was from!

He wore a pair of decorative leather boots with pointed toes over his wide feet. They were very ornate with two red straps wrapped around each one. A pair of tan pants made from a billowing cotton were tucked into them. Over his torso he wore a sleeveless red tunic with black fur trim belted with a tan sash. The coat had just one decoration on it, over the right shoulder. An eagle was embroidered over the shoulder with black silk thread. He wore one leather belt around his waist and on it he carried a sword and two pistols. There was nothing exciting about his weaponry. They were very plain.

His clothing paled in comparison to his face, however. He was fierce looking, indeed. His skin was darker from so many years in the sun, but his hair was stark white. It was pulled away from his face and twisted into dreadlocks for ease of care. His eyes were also something to behold. White irises and black eyeballs, almost like Lucian's. They sparkled with mischief as they swept over the room. They were beautiful. Like diamonds set in black stone. It was strange, he could almost pass for a relative of Lucian. Save for his pointed ears, they shared all the same mutations. In one of his ears, he had a large thick black earring. The hole of his ear was stretched far beyond the 'norm', which added to his outlandish appearance. This wasn't the only piercing he had. He had two more in addition to that. Through the bridge of his nose, he had two spikes. One on top of the other, they added to his ferocity.

A wide grin split his lips as he strolled forward into the shop, "Heard you had a little accident, Fox." His voice was deep, but smooth. Like velvet. He sounded charming enough, but Fox would know better. He knew what sort of man he was.

Last edited by Squidie64; 01-21-2014 at 06:42 AM..

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 01-04-2014, 07:28 AM

Lune's attention shifted from what she was looking at to Thia and Alice when the ladies approached. She offered a polite smile, a slight blush coloring her cheeks as she was introduced to Thia's friends. "It is a pleasure to meet you." The words were spoken with genuine politeness and offered with that polite smile. When the boom resounded from the back room, Lune let out a soft squeak and jumped. Her head snapping in that direction, she relaxed as Lucian and Professor Fuller came out. She watched them for a few moments before her attention returned to Thia and Alice.

Those delicate lips parted to say something but she stopped abruptly as a voice spoke from the door way. Her attention went to the newcomer, and her heart skipped a little beat. Slight blush on her cheeks darkening a bit as she watched the new male interact with the others. He looked so fierce, and those piercings, they were so improper. In fact he looked a little frightening, but for some reason Lune thought that added to his over all attractiveness. Lune didn't even realize she was staring at him, and stare she did. Watching him almost intently. He seemed like the kind of person you really didn't want to get on the bad side of, and he did frighten Lune a little bit, but she did admire fierceness. Though perhaps that was because Lune wasn't allowed to be fierce. Lune wasn't allowed to be anything but a proper young lady.

sadithealchemist
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-21-2014, 05:54 AM

Shot down actually, by pirates if you would believe that....Big ugly looking ship, fat and slow, but loaded with cannons He smirked at the man and folded his arms over his chest