Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 06-02-2014, 01:56 AM

Lol, that is one downfall of being on staff, I know most things ahead of time.

shinigamikarasu
(^._.^)ノ

Penpal

Old 06-02-2014, 02:06 AM

Looks like fun! :D

I noticed that streamers are in both the 3 point and 1 point lists, though.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 06-02-2014, 02:13 AM

oh that you for that!

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-02-2014, 03:22 AM

I just went threw my moms old Wedding photos. (Because of the photo album part and the awkward family photo part) So much of the stuff we need is in them! Also we had lots of laughs. My dad wore those aviator glasses and a brown tux in them! XD lolz! oh 70s.

Would they count if I took pictures of them?

---------- Post added 06-02-2014 at 12:44 AM ----------

Registry Gifts
Username: Nephila
Submission: Photo Album , Fancy Glasses, Music Player , Table Cloth, Everything else (except balloons and pretty plates, the bubbles is that green container)

List of gifts Shown:

All 1 points

Flowers | Fancy Glasses | Table Cloth | Candles | Pen| Ribbons | Decorations | Mascara |Eyeshadow | Lip Stick | Blush | Hair Accessories | Spoon | Fork | Butter Knife | Steak Knife | Linen Napkins | Rice | Bubbles | Basket | Pillow | Pantyhose | Black Socks | Photo Album | Music Player

Still need:

Pretty Plates, Balloons (I know I have some some where)
I sleep now.

Last edited by Nephila; 06-02-2014 at 05:44 AM..

Aganab
Butt

Old 06-02-2014, 07:49 AM

Registry Gifts
Username: Aganab
Submission: http://oi60.tinypic.com/33m1saf.jpg
List of gifts Shown: spoon, fork, butter knife, hair accessories, lip stick, eyeshadow, mascara, candles, earrings, necklace, bracelet, wine glasses

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-02-2014, 04:28 PM

Registry Gifts
Submission: Invitations , High Heels& Lace , Men's Dress shoes , Wine Glasses &Cake & Cake Knife & Streamers, Bread & butter plate, Stationary, Gran was the kind of women to wear a Tiara & Earrings & (pearl) Necklace to your wedding XD ,
List of gifts Shown:

Invitations | Stationary | Tiara | Cake Knife | Lace | High Heels | Earrings | Necklace | Bread and Butter Plate | Cake | Tie | Men's Dress Shoes | Wine Glasses |Streamers
15*3=45

If these count...
Still Need:

Envelopes, Guest Book, Elegant Gloves, Bracelet, Dinner Plate, Salad Bowl, Salad Plate, Soup Spoon, Salad Fork, Handkerchief, Flower Petals, Name Plates, Confetti

Star Valo
Silly Little Unicorn
Penpal

Old 06-02-2014, 05:24 PM

I'm trying to think of Derpy ways to enter this.
I'm a 21 year old unmarried girl with access to two wedding dresses (One of which is mine, one of which is semi-mine xD)
I shall plot and return at a later date with entry

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-02-2014, 05:44 PM

Registry Gifts
Username:Nephila
Submission: Bouquet & Wedding Dress & garter , Bunting & Tux & suit & AWKWARD! That's not my mom and what's with the skrew driver? , Veil & Engagement & Wedding ring & Bridesmaids Dresses (my mom was nice to her girls) bigger version of the rings , Cake topper & Center Pieces & something blue(flowers), Corsage & Pearls , Something new (or it was at the time you can't see the can though >.<)
List of gifts Shown:

Bouquet | Wedding Dress | garter | Bridesmaids Dresses | Cake Topper | Bunting | Veil | Engagement Ring |Wedding Ring|Tux | Suit | Corsage | Pearls | Something Blue* | Unfortunate/Awkward Family Photo | Center Pieces

16*5= 80

Still Need if accepted:

Live Doves, Open Bar**, Cans on string "Just Married" Sign, Party Favors, Champagne, Something Old, Something Borrowed*,

Now to go around town and take just in case photos. Cuz well I understand that photos of old photos might not be accepted. XD Whee! :D
But still I love these old photos of mom and dad so they needed sharing. XD
I don't think you guys understand how these little scavenger hunts have become some of my BF and I's favorite dates. XD So much dorky fun had! <3

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 06-02-2014, 06:02 PM

I'm glad it was something that you could have duel purpose for ^.^

---------- Post added 06-02-2014 at 07:03 PM ----------

I'm home now so I'll get on checking these shortly.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-02-2014, 06:05 PM

Oops I messed up on the bunting I thought it was another word for cumberbunt(sp?) XD

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 06-02-2014, 06:11 PM

Its ok, that was a Ziggles addition I think. I thought it was a cake pan until I looked it up

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-02-2014, 06:53 PM

That's what my bf thought too. XD. So what's the verdict?

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 06-02-2014, 07:27 PM

I think she means something like this:

http://browniesandburgers.files.word...03/bunting.jpg

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-02-2014, 07:42 PM

OK, XD I meant on using old the old family photos as items.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 06-02-2014, 08:21 PM

oooh lol, no, I don't think I can allow that, sorry.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-02-2014, 08:56 PM

ok. :) Some of them like the wedding ring/engagement I just took. Also the awkward family photo. I'll just resend those when we get back from collecting the rest of them.

We're down to Dove's and Open Bar. XD

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 06-02-2014, 08:58 PM

wow neph, you are crazy o.0

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-02-2014, 09:11 PM

Organization and lists plus compition = happy Neph. XD

Happy Neph= Happy bf. XD

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 06-02-2014, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
I just went threw my moms old Wedding photos. (Because of the photo album part and the awkward family photo part) So much of the stuff we need is in them! Also we had lots of laughs. My dad wore those aviator glasses and a brown tux in them! XD lolz! oh 70s.

Would they count if I took pictures of them?

---------- Post added 06-02-2014 at 12:44 AM ----------

Registry Gifts
Submission: Photo Album , Fancy Glasses, Music Player , Table Cloth, Everything else (except balloons and pretty plates, the bubbles is that green container)

List of gifts Shown:

All 1 points

Flowers | Fancy Glasses | Table Cloth | Candles | Pen| Ribbons | Decorations | Mascara |Eyeshadow | Lip Stick | Blush | Hair Accessories | Spoon | Fork | Butter Knife | Steak Knife | Linen Napkins | Rice | Bubbles | Basket | Pillow | Pantyhose | Black Socks | Photo Album | Music Player

Still need:

Pretty Plates, Balloons (I know I have some some where)
I sleep now.
This one is all accepted

---------- Post added 06-02-2014 at 10:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganab View Post
Registry Gifts
Username: Aganab
Submission: http://oi60.tinypic.com/33m1saf.jpg
List of gifts Shown: spoon, fork, butter knife, hair accessories, lip stick, eyeshadow, mascara, candles, earrings, necklace, bracelet, wine glasses
Accepted.

---------- Post added 06-02-2014 at 10:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Registry Gifts
Submission: Invitations , High Heels& Lace , Men's Dress shoes , Wine Glasses &Cake & Cake Knife & Streamers, Bread & butter plate, Stationary, Gran was the kind of women to wear a Tiara & Earrings & (pearl) Necklace to your wedding XD ,
List of gifts Shown:

Invitations | Stationary | Tiara | Cake Knife | Lace | High Heels | Earrings | Necklace | Bread and Butter Plate | Cake | Tie | Men's Dress Shoes | Wine Glasses |Streamers
15*3=45

If these count...
Still Need:

Envelopes, Guest Book, Elegant Gloves, Bracelet, Dinner Plate, Salad Bowl, Salad Plate, Soup Spoon, Salad Fork, Handkerchief, Flower Petals, Name Plates, Confetti
I'll accept the Invitations on this one though, as that's the real invitation.

---------- Post added 06-02-2014 at 10:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Registry Gifts
Submission: Bouquet & Wedding Dress & garter , Bunting & Tux & suit & AWKWARD! That's not my mom and what's with the skrew driver? , Veil & Engagement & Wedding ring & Bridesmaids Dresses (my mom was nice to her girls) bigger version of the rings , Cake topper & Center Pieces & something blue(flowers), Corsage & Pearls , Something new (or it was at the time you can't see the can though >.<)
List of gifts Shown:

Bouquet | Wedding Dress | garter | Bridesmaids Dresses | Cake Topper | Bunting | Veil | Engagement Ring |Wedding Ring|Tux | Suit | Corsage | Pearls | Something Blue* | Unfortunate/Awkward Family Photo | Center Pieces

16*5= 80

Still Need if accepted:

Live Doves, Open Bar**, Cans on string "Just Married" Sign, Party Favors, Champagne, Something Old, Something Borrowed*,

Now to go around town and take just in case photos. Cuz well I understand that photos of old photos might not be accepted. XD Whee! :D
But still I love these old photos of mom and dad so they needed sharing. XD
I don't think you guys understand how these little scavenger hunts have become some of my BF and I's favorite dates. XD So much dorky fun had! <3
And the rings and the awkward family photo are accepted from here ^.^

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 06-03-2014, 01:18 AM

Can the pretty plates be the same as the dinner/salad/bread plates? Like, the same pattern?

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 06-03-2014, 01:36 AM

As long as it is physically different it can have the same pattern.

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 06-03-2014, 02:15 AM

Awesome! :D

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-03-2014, 04:31 AM

The last two one pointers. :D

Registry Gifts
Submission: Wall of balloons with plates held up to it.
List of gifts Shown:
Balloons | Fancy Plates

---------- Post added 06-03-2014 at 12:01 AM ----------

Now for my three pointers.

Registry Gifts
Username:
Submission: High Heels & Men's Dress Shoes & Handkercheif, Dinner Plate & Bread and Butter Plate & Salad Bowl & Salad Plate & Soup Spoon & Salad Fork & Cake & Tie Stationary, Envelopes, Tiara, Cake Knife, Guest Book, Flower Petals, Name Plates, Confetti and Streamers , Lace (veil or bouquet thingy both are in there and lacey) & Elegant Gloves & Earrings & Necklace & Bracelet (on my man)

List of gifts Shown:

Stationary | Envelopes | Tiara | Cake Knife | Guest Book |Lace | High Heels | Elegant Gloves| Earrings | Necklace | Bracelet | Dinner Plate | Bread and Butter Plate | Salad Bowl | Salad Plate |Soup Spoon | Salad Fork | Cake | Tie | Men's Dress Shoes | Handkercheif | Wine Glasses | Flower Petals | Name Plates | Confetti | Streamers

I think that's all for the 3 pointers. 27*3=81 :D I shall post my fivers tomorrow after I talk to a guy about a dove.

Find Live Dove's in your area Via Online ads! I found a breeder in my city not horribly far away! Expensive Zoo fee or crazy long frustrating nature expedition of your area? HELL NAH! :D Just google Live Doves + your area!

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 06-03-2014, 10:45 PM

Sorry I haven't gotten anything up I will probably do it tomorrow. I am checking photos, I just haven't had the time.

---------- Post added 06-04-2014 at 12:04 AM ----------

Quote:
The last two one pointers. :D

Registry Gifts
Submission: Wall of balloons with plates held up to it.
List of gifts Shown:
Balloons | Fancy Plates

---------- Post added 06-03-2014 at 12:01 AM ----------

Now for my three pointers.

Registry Gifts
Username:
Submission: High Heels & Men's Dress Shoes & Handkercheif, Dinner Plate & Bread and Butter Plate & Salad Bowl & Salad Plate & Soup Spoon & Salad Fork & Cake & Tie Stationary, Envelopes, Tiara, Cake Knife, Guest Book, Flower Petals, Name Plates, Confetti and Streamers , Lace (veil or bouquet thingy both are in there and lacey) & Elegant Gloves & Earrings & Necklace & Bracelet (on my man)

List of gifts Shown:

Stationary | Envelopes | Tiara | Cake Knife | Guest Book |Lace | High Heels | Elegant Gloves| Earrings | Necklace | Bracelet | Dinner Plate | Bread and Butter Plate | Salad Bowl | Salad Plate |Soup Spoon | Salad Fork | Cake | Tie | Men's Dress Shoes | Handkercheif | Wine Glasses | Flower Petals | Name Plates | Confetti | Streamers

I think that's all for the 3 pointers. 27*3=81 :D I shall post my fivers tomorrow after I talk to a guy about a dove.

Find Live Dove's in your area Via Online ads! I found a breeder in my city not horribly far away! Expensive Zoo fee or crazy long frustrating nature expedition of your area? HELL NAH! :D Just google Live Doves + your area!
Also accepted ^.^

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-04-2014, 02:27 AM

It's all good Cora. :D

Registry Gifts
Submission: Party Favors , Bouquet & garter:Something blue &new) & Cake Topper & Veil & Cans on string & "Just Married" Sign & Center Pieces , Pearls , Champagne , Bridesmaids Dress Wedding Dress, Suit , Corsage , Tux , Open Bar , Live Doves

List of gifts Shown:

Bouquet | Wedding Dress | garter | Bridesmaids Dresses | Cake Topper | Veil | Tux | Suit | Live Doves |Corsage | Pearls | Champagne | Something New* | Something Blue* | Open Bar** | Cans on string | "Just Married" Sign | Center Pieces | Party Favors

Mom is looking for my gran old ring so I can borrow it. Sometime later in the week.
Still need:
Something Old*, Something Borrowed*, Bunting (I think I'm going to make a mini one for my comp screen )

The dove guy was super nice and had a bunch of different animals.