Mageling
Mostly void, partially stars

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Mageling

Old 11-28-2016, 11:37 AM

Arcadia studied him for a moment.

"You are the first to give me a room to use as my own," she finally said.

"Well, that's changing right now," Bucky said. "You're gettin' a room, you can do whatever you want to it." He paused. "Just ask first before, y'know, puttin' holes in the walls or somethin'."

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 11-28-2016, 06:12 PM

Steve frowned but tamped down on the righteous indignation on her behalf.

"Well, you've got a room now," he told her. "You can make yourself comfortable, but at least let me know if you want to do something like put holes in the walls."

Ciara nodded slowly, absorbing that information, before she looked at him. "I will," she murmured. "Thank you."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 11-28-2016, 06:19 PM

Arcadia nodded after a moment.

"Of course," she said.

"Gimme a few and I'll at least have the bed made up," Bucky said. "Furniture'a not much, but it's pretty solid."

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 11-28-2016, 09:16 PM

Steve smiled a little and finished cleaning up.

"So what do you like to eat? Anything you can't have?"

Ciara nodded and started looking around the rest of the apartment, taking her time learning the place.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 11-29-2016, 03:13 AM

Arcadia paused for a moment.

"You're... allowing choices?" she asked, wanting to make sure.

"You up for some food?" Bucky asked as he came out of the spare bedroom. "I'm not a real good cook, but Steve doesn't live far, and between the two of us we can usually whip something up, I can shoot him a message and see what his plans are."

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 11-29-2016, 03:19 AM

"Yes," Steve agreed, once again pushing down the indignation on her behalf. "I am. You can say no. I go through a fair bit of food, you're welcome to try whatever I've got."

Ciara blinked at him, rapidly trying to go through all that information. "I... suppose," she half-guessed, watching him for his reaction. "I could eat."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 11-29-2016, 03:27 AM

Arcadia studied him, taking the information in.

"Meat," she finally ventured. "Fish."

Bucky nodded and pulled out his phone, tapping out a message to Steve with his good hand.

Feel like cooking tonight? Might be easier between the two of us.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 11-29-2016, 05:32 AM

Steve nodded. "That I can do," he agreed. He pulled out his own phone when he heard it vibrate.

Yeah, sure, bring yours over and I'll get stuff set up here. Just give me half an hour. Feel like stopping at the store on the way?

Ciara watched him with interest, moving closer to peer upside-down at the phone.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 11-29-2016, 07:09 PM

Arcadia looked on with interest as Steve tapped on his phone. She knew what it was, of course, but she wasn't allowed to have one of her own, so she was always interested to see what other people did with theirs.

Guess so. As long as I don't have to be there long. Because while he was doing worlds better than he had been, Bucky was still sometimes a bit nervous about being out by himself. He was worried that he might still slip.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 11-29-2016, 09:22 PM

Steve hummed a little under his breath. Just grab a couple extra steaks so we've got enough for all four of us. He glanced at Arcadia and smiled a little. "Curious?" he guessed.

Ciara read the words upside down and kept her smile to herself. Oh, fresh meat would be nice. "I take it we're leaving again," she murmured.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 11-30-2016, 12:34 AM

Arcadia hesitated. She had no idea how he was likely to react to her snooping on his messages. After a moment, she just nodded once, to get it overwith.

Done.

"Yeah," Bucky said to Ciara. "Headed to Steve's, just gotta pick up some things on the way. Feel like coming with? Or would you rather stay here and settle in?"

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 11-30-2016, 04:29 AM

Steve nodded and handed her the phone. "You can take a look, if you want." He was beginning to see just how little she knew, really, and he was working up a good long rant to aim at someone in SHIELD.

Ciara figured her snark wouldn't be endearing her to her new person, and she really didn't want to set another record for turnaround time. So she nodded a little. "I'll go with you."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 11-30-2016, 03:58 PM

Arcadia accepted the phone and looked it over.

"Biometric locks?" she asked, glancing at him. "Or is it not official SHIELD issue?"

Bucky could see that she was holding her tongue on something.

"You can speak your mind," he said. He gave a bit of a grin. "I don't want you to think you need to hold back."

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 11-30-2016, 04:18 PM

"That's my personal phone," Steve agreed. "Not SHIELD issue. It came out of Tony's workshop, so god only know what all it does." He rolled his eyes.

Ciara nodded. "I thought the whole point was eating," she pointed out. "Makes no sense for me to stay here."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 12-01-2016, 10:38 PM

"Fascinating," Arcadia murmured, gently looking the phone over. She glanced at him. "I suppose it would be obvious that they will not allow one of my kind to have a device like this."

Bucky snorted.

"Yeah, okay, I deserved that," he said. "But, hey, in my defense, I'd have brought something back for you if you said you wanted to stay."

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 12-02-2016, 04:22 AM

Steve's jaw tightened a little. "Maybe they won't at SHIELD," he said. "But I see no reason for you to not have one. Tony's companion does, as does Clint's."

Ciara snorted quietly and shrugged fluidly. "Either way, I will accompany you," she said, watching him for a few moments.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 12-03-2016, 03:20 AM

"Really?" Arcadia looked at him, curious. "And it's allowed?"

Bucky grinned.

"Great," he said. "Come on, then. Steve asked I stop at the store on the way, to make sure there's enough for everyone, so may as well get that over with as quick as I can."

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 12-03-2016, 06:51 PM

Steve nodded. "Yes," he agreed. "It's definitely allowed."

Ciara nodded and motioned for him to lead the way, mantling her wings against her back again.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 12-04-2016, 03:11 AM

"Interesting," Arcadia murmured, handing the phone back to him. She would have to ponder all of this new information. He was definitely different than her previous partners, and she wasn't sure what to make of him, yet.

Bucky headed out with her, making a quick stop at the first grocery store he came across. He was in and out in only a few minutes, but it was obvious he still didn't like it.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 12-04-2016, 04:57 AM

Steve took the phone back and moved into the kitchen to work on setting things up to cook, and getting out the food he already had.

Ciara stayed close to him in the store, watching for any potential threats or problems. She shook herself a bit as they headed up to Steve's apartment.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 12-04-2016, 06:03 PM

Arcadia watched with interest as Steve set out things to cook. This, she understood. Given the chance, she wasn't half bad at cooking, and could sometimes even make things with spices humans could tolerate. She might be a snow-dragon of the north, but she still appreciated spices.

Bucky gave a courtesy knock on the door before he just went in.

"You here, Stevie?" he called.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 12-04-2016, 08:50 PM

"In the kitchen," Steve called. "Come on in."

Ciara followed Bucky cautiously, looking around.

Steve smiled a little at them. "Store was okay?" he asked Bucky mostly.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 12-06-2016, 03:25 AM

"Was quiet," Bucky replied, putting the bag from the store on the counter. He glanced around, looking briefly at the other dragon before looking at Steve again.

Arcadia watched quietly as the other two came in. She knew Ciara, of course, but knowing her wasn't the same, now that they were both partnered. She wasn't entirely sure what to make of the two newcomers in Steve's territory, so she looked to him for a cue.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 12-06-2016, 04:22 PM

Steve nodded, clearly relaxed and comfortable with the two in his apartment. "Well, get over here and help out, then," he said.

Ciara kept herself tucked back against a wall, leaning on it a little and watching everything. This wasn't her territory, after all, but it also wasn't common ground. So she just wanted to keep quiet and keep out of the way.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 12-08-2016, 04:59 PM

Arcadia stayed out of the way as well, and stepped closer to Ciara. She glanced at the other dragon.

"I still find myself surprised that we were chosen," she murmured. "I'm not sure what to make of my partner yet."

Bucky grinned and headed into the kitchen to help, setting the grocery bag on the counter so Steve could root through it.