Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Yoshaki Send a message via MSN to Yoshaki Send a message via Yahoo to Yoshaki

Old 10-28-2007, 12:58 AM

"Get rid of my evil side. Absolutes are foolish."

That was Baldhead. And yet if you saw Faust you could see he agreed. The consciousness stood between the two in an award state,

"Truth, you are both fools of existence. But you exist. They want to delete you Baldhead, I personally don;t think that is possible."

He sighed,

"Absolutes, good and bad, they are always existent, always aware. But not totally aware, just bits and pieces."

They wanted to get rid of his evil side. What a plan. He stared at Baldhead a moment,

"Maybe we should escape. I cannot see them allowing us passage. That moment, that shock from before, that was our treatment, now you two, my good and evil, you are trapped here. Trapped in my mind, and I have control, but they still persist to not see what it did. I am at a loss."

They were all at each other now. No way of good could save them, because what they suggested had already happened. A sharing grace of shock from the words of a young girl, and the shock of a telephone. Neurostrained, and apparent, he had freed himself.

It wasn't seen,

"What can we do?"

Korrye
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-02-2007, 04:03 PM

It was a moment of tranquility between the two. Deryk had worked magic and made the situation that once was so peaceful, tense and hard. As Wes stood and looked through the glass Aleks was the first to break the gaze that they held. She turned her head as a sharp jolt of pain erupted from her hip. This was her life now wasn’t it? She was dependant on injections like a diabetic to insulin. She would die within a day if she escaped. Deryk had done it. He had stranded her on an island with more than enough food but should she choose to leave, she could take nothing with her. Death would come swiftly and painfully if she chose the option of running.

Aleks sat down on the edge of the horrid cot. Her back was sore not only from the stitches and serums but from the pitiful sleeping conditions. Her thoughts wandered back to her various homes spread globally. The rent hadn’t been paid on her loft in Paris. The taxes would be due on the property in Rome as would for her beach house in New York. The home in Cambodia was being rented out but she wasn’t making profit from it now and chances were her things had been taken. She sighed heavily and winced again. Nothing was changing. The pain wasn’t easing. Her vision blurred every now and then because she wasn’t capable of eating real food. She was suffering and Deryk was nowhere to be found to hold witness to it.

Deryk left the room. Faust was too far gone. He took a seat in a chair within the waiting room as he filled out his evaluation sheet of the conditions and temperament. It was a sad thing to let such a professional go but a bad history had driven him too far gone. He could go on a killing spree and god only knew that enough people died within the lab every day, they didn’t need a serial killer on the loose. Deryk signed the bottom of the chart and handed the clipboard and pen back to the nurses before heading back. Aleks had a check up ahead of her today, hopefully things were getting better. She was taking to the serums so differently then Wes. Despite the fact that Wes has started when he was younger he had only vomited for a couple of hours before settling down. In Aleks, despite her fine condition and excellent health, the serums were being rejected for too long. Her body wasn’t converting fast enough and it worried him because it could all backfire so quickly.

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Yoshaki Send a message via MSN to Yoshaki Send a message via Yahoo to Yoshaki

Old 11-02-2007, 09:16 PM

"Death. It is a meal best shared, or avoided altogether."

Faust was done with this place, good or evil they knew what they had to do, they had to leave, they knew where they were, they knew where they would go, and moreover, they knew where they couldn't find him.

First was to smash the camera with his head, it wasn't long seeing as the room was small for him, and he knew where the camera was.

Next he pulled at his restraints, it had been a good long time since he had begun the process, but in his early life he had been obsessed with Harry Houdini, and knew the base secret of his straight jacket trick, the looseness of the jacket itself. This jacket was loose and it wouldn't take him long to escape it.

It truly did not.

He watched the arms hang off of him, just a foot longer than his hands, and kept them there, a straight jacket could be a better weapon than his fists right now, and could stave off the primary weapon of the security here, also know as the basic tazer. He approached the door and stared out, making a mild ruckus, when a smaller security man came in to quiet him down, he forced the tazer away and choked the man to death. There was no use keeping him alive, he was a liability if he woke up before escape. He removed the jacket and positioned the man so he would, look similar to Faust, though once you opened the door it would become apparent it was not.

He held the tazer and stepped out into the halls. He knew the security rounds and the camera work so he could leave without needing to kill many others. Though there was a deciding few that had to step in his way, he made sure to silence them quickly, and the cameras that would hinder his movement. An oddity this whole place played into his hands, so small and easy to reach.

He paid no mind to the children. If he was right Deryk had them caught in something he could not save them from unprepared. He could only care for himself, there was no other option. Revenge was also not liable, he had to walk away. He had to leave. That was it.

He finally found one exit door. By now they may have finally made it to his cell again, so here he would have to do what he was best at, something he hadn't done since he was still a full Baldhead, he would run.

Outside the air was cold, and truly he was shirtless, he would have to find his way fast to where he could be safe, and away. He would return here soon, but for now there was no options to him. There was only his life, and everything within it.

Goodbye lab, pray you never see me again.

((Hmm, perhaps not the finish quite yet, but this may be the start of a new chapter if you want to make another thread. There could be a distinctive amount of time between Faust's escape and Faust's return, so lets just see how things will go.))

Korrye
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2007, 01:53 PM

ooc: || Well, I wasn't really expecting that to be honest with you. ;_;
I don't really feel like I have the time to make a new thread either. So it would be best if we stuck around here. I can't get Aleks moving until we have what he had planned happen (Wes gets hit by a car, Lab gets invaded ext.)

kriss50
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to kriss50

Old 11-03-2007, 06:30 PM

Tomas was lying on his bed, thrashing in his sleep.
"Rose, No!" he called out, reliving his Girlfriend's death through contact with her locket.
Suddenly he sat upright, breaking the contact with the locket, vomiting a thin string of bile considering his stomach was empty. Tears ran down his face freely, as he wrapped the locket back up and put it away in the clothes under his bed .

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-05-2007, 07:15 PM

((Eh sorry. ;_; Just well Faust could escape but he wanted to see if he could get off without risk. Well Deryk made it quite hopeless to him, for Faust was quite fine now, but nobody believed him, and there is nothing more fearful than to lose your memories no matter how bad. Thus he took his chance and killed his way out. I still have Fanni on the inside, and I am really going to have to see how Deryk will react to the escape. Till then work with your storyline, I'll keep thinking up mine, we will meet somewhere in the middle. Ahh but I forgot the quote I really wanted to grab for Faust...eh oh well.

"You asked me to remove my evil side, so I think I'll walk from here now."))

Korrye
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-05-2007, 09:11 PM

ooc:// Wasn't the invasion of the lab to do with Faust? ;_;

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-05-2007, 10:31 PM

((No the first invasion was simply due to some minor resistance group against the lab itself. There may have been connections inside of the group that know of Faust, and other such things, but no it wasn't directly caused by Faust. Just little hatredy.))

Korrye
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-07-2007, 08:41 PM

ooc:// Are you going to take the reins of the leader of that group then? That would give you something to do.

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-07-2007, 11:41 PM

((Not quite yet I should figure, I mean right now he is hiding afraid, he may infiltrate and force it under his fingers later. But you can probobly make your expiriments until I have to come in again.))

Korrye
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-08-2007, 12:12 PM

ooc:// Obviously the guy doesn't have to come in ASAP but i'm saying if you played the leader of the group who intends on invading the lab then it would give you something to do, I wouldn't lose you and this thread wouldn't die.

Idiosyncratic
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-08-2007, 05:53 PM

((Heh and if doc Andrews says yes to waiting we can skip ahead to catch up with the timeline.))[/quote]
[[Yeah, thats fine.]]

Korrye
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-01-2007, 05:33 PM

ooc:// If you don't mind I'm going to make a new thread like you suggested with events taking place a year or two later. Hopefully starting fresh will attract some new people and keep a new thread moving. When I get the thread set up I will post the link here.

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-13-2007, 03:55 PM

((oh yeah go on and do it.))

Korrye
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-30-2007, 04:47 PM

Wow. All I can say is that when I do get the free time I will re-establish this roleplay. I've been so busy with errands and just tons of things that need to get done considering I'm on holidays and not in school. I'm sorry to Yoshi. You really enjoyed this roleplay. Please don't be angry with me that I haven't re-done the thread yet. I hope to get things running smoothly again in the New Year right away in January.

And if you're willing to Yoshi, we could co-own the thread and manage it together. This way when one of us finds themselves buried under homework or just plain busy then there is another person who can keep the thread going.

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-09-2008, 02:03 PM

Of course, I can always wait a while. Old Role plays and round robin writing projects had a tendency to have horrifying spaces in between continuation. So this is nothing new to me. Menewsha just tends to be a little faster at times, so people give up easy. Not me though. XB

Noste
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-09-2008, 10:02 PM