AvengedxxAngel
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to AvengedxxAngel Send a message via MSN to AvengedxxAngel

Old 01-01-2008, 03:25 AM

As Kat was heading home for the night, she noticed a woman wandering the streets and shook her head.
She paused, and glanced curiously at the woman, but continued walking.
After she finally reached her house, she went upstairs, took a warm bath, and hesitated before going to bed.
Eh..Perhaps I'll unpack tomorrow..

Amurita
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-01-2008, 09:06 PM

The subway wasn't the cleanest place in Zeon, but it was well used by many of its citizens. It ran throughout the city and made many stops that were convenient for the middle-class workers who needed a way to travel to work, the poor who needed shelter from the weather, and others who needed to use the subway to move around quickly and quietly.

At this time of night, not many middle-class workers used the trains, but you were sure to find at least one or two people always riding the trains, be it for shelter or some other reason.

As the subway train halted at another stop the cart remained silent as no one left or entered it. However moments before the train resumed its route, loud footsteps were heard echoing from far off broken by someone repeatedly shouting, "Bylon!" followed by some order to halt.

Suddenly a small figure entered the cart and held the door shut with slender hands covered by black cotton gloves with holes at the fingertips. As the subway began to move a huge grin could be seen behind a tangled mass of hair as the person waved to a man running alongside the train shouting and waving his arms about.

The person slowly turned around eyeing the two other passengers on the train: an old man asleep at the end of the car, and a woman in a trench coat.

Walking to an empty booth, Bylon laid back and closed her eyes.

Malkia_Engel
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Malkia_Engel Send a message via Yahoo to Malkia_Engel

Old 01-02-2008, 09:23 PM

((still looking for people? if so do we just start anywhere in the city or what?))

AvengedxxAngel
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to AvengedxxAngel Send a message via MSN to AvengedxxAngel

Old 01-03-2008, 07:25 AM

{{Yeah, we still need people, you can start wherever you want :3}}

Kat awoke the next morning, with strands of hair stuck to her head with sweat.
I guess its time to start unpacking...
Kat sighed, and opened the doors that led out to the balcony so fresh air could get in, then re-made her bed.

~~~

After finally getting all her clothing unpacked and put away in its proper place, she decided to go unpack some of the dishes so she could eat something.
After this she took a shower, put on clean clothes and headed for the door.
She walked down the street, taking the way back to the bar.
After entering the bar, Kat glanced around, but found no sign of Daen.
She looked over to the steps, and started to head that way.
She paused halfway up, trying to remember where Daen said his room was..
Uhh...Lets see..F..Fourth floor..Err..Greattt

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
Send a message via AIM to My Cup Of Chai Send a message via MSN to My Cup Of Chai

Old 01-08-2008, 09:30 AM

Corin stared straight ahead at the subway window, watching reflection of the proceedings of the woman and man who was left with a fixated gape. Minutes of silence passed. Reaching into an inside pocket of her coat, Corin pulled out a slender cigarette. With a sidelong glance at the old man whose chest still rose and fell at a slow, steady pace, Corin stuck one end of the cig into her mouth and gently cupped the other end with her hand. Making a movement as if she had a lighter in her other hand she quickly brought her fingers to the cigarette and quickly racked her thumb across the end. She drew three short hits, inhaled deeply, then let the left over smoke steam out through her nostrils.

“Long time no chat Bylon.” She swiveled her body towards the woman and gave her an inquisitive stare.

“And here I thought I was going to enjoy a long, relaxing sub ride all by myself.” Her small smile was indifferent.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Daen had been woken very early by the pounding of Eddie’s fist on his door. It was mornings like this that Daen almost regretted taking a job at the bar, but as it was the only place in Blaskin District worth staying at he rolled out of bed. In less than twenty minutes Daen was washed and redressed.

Stifling the urge to yawn Daen sauntered down the stairs and into the back room of the pub only taking a brief notice of Jill and Kate bobbing between tables filled with the early crowd. Eddie and Bree were already in the back scrubbing down the cookware.
Bree was the morning and day cook at the pub and by the looks of it she had already been up a good few hours preparing dishes for the pub’s occupants. Currently her curly, brown hair was knotted to keep it out of her face while she was elbow deep in suds. Waving a brief ‘good morning’ to both of them Daen started towards the closet off the kitchen.

Liquid of different sorts made tracks all around the closet. Inside were brooms and mobs of different varieties, clear cleaning bottles with hand written labels (some crossed out numerous times), dirty rags, and buckets. Grimacing at the cleaning supplies before him Daen carefully removed a bristled broom and a long handled trash trap.

Just as he was about to start sweeping out the back room Daen caught movement going up the stairs.

Is Rob already back? No, that can’t be right; it’s too early.

With his curiosity getting the better of him, Daen silently propped the broom and trap up against the wall and snuck out into the main part of the bar. Looking around he saw everything the same, as it was when he first came down stairs. Taking a quick look behind him towards Eddie and Bree he swiftly ambled up the first flight of stairs.
Just as he was beginning the second flight he stopped looking slightly surprised.

“Kat?”

AvengedxxAngel
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-08-2008, 09:45 AM

Kat quickly turned around
"Oh!..Uh...I was just looking for you..I was wondering..Uhm maybe we could get coffee..If you aren't busy?" Kat answered, her face flushing.
She took a few steps back, and looked over Daen's shoulder.

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 01-08-2008, 09:06 PM

((Gah, I hadn't realized there was movement in the thread. Guess it would be sort of awkward to just leave Jade hanging. . .))

The spinning of her head was a sensation she never did like -- like when she was twelve and rode the same roller coaster at the amusement park incessantly for six turns in a row. She was persistent enough to stay strapped in, ordering the ride conductor to keep going. And it was until that sensation started in her head that she realized she had endured enough and ended up vomiting all over the same conductor's shoes -- a corn dog and some french fries from the stand just across the corner from the roller coaster.

She wouldn't vomit, that was certain, that is -- there was nothing to vomit up since she had spent the remainder of the evening dousing her head in the bar's toilet for the nice remainder of the evening, too drunk to even find her way to the door back out of the place. Hangovers. . . and then it made her wonder how much she owed the guy for. . . how many beers was it?

Taking her cellphone directly out of her purse, still attached to her shoulder, she read the time, though blurred since her contacts dryly stuck to her eyes. No pair of cheap brown glasses were around to get her out of this predicament. Still, she managed to get a 8. . . 34? In the morning? "Eight thirty-four, shit," Jade cursed perhaps a bit too loudly, but it wasn't as if there was anyone around to hear her freak out.

It was then that she realized she was still on the bathroom floor. Disgusting, and definitely not feather beds and silk sheets like back home. Finally deciding she should leave, Jade hoisted herself up, slowly, finding her balance by holding onto the bathroom's doorknob and sharply turning it open.

As she suspected, the bar was totally empty, not even the bartender was at his normal station. With what she could manage, she felt her worn Converses tread over squeaky wooden boards towards the door she had just come in last night.

However, upon grabbing the door, then severely shaking it practically off its hinges, Jade discovered she was locked in.

. . . Who honestly locked a place up from the inside?

It was just her luck that her father was still out of town for a bit. If she were to return home after last night, and at this hour of the morning, nothing but harsh words and sentences about how she wasn't fit to take over the company would befall her. Disgrace on the Fellerman name, that's what she was.

It was then if she wondered if her car had survived the night in this gaudy place just as well as she had -- hopefully, for the sake of the car and the price her father had paid for it, it had better have survived completely scratchless.

AvengedxxAngel
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-08-2008, 09:32 PM

((Yeahh..Chai and I -haha, that rhymes xD- Err..Decided to try and get it going again last night <3))

Amurita
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-10-2008, 01:04 AM

((Yay, it's alive, i thought the rp had died.
Anyways, even though it's morning for everyone else i'm just gonna continue where i left off, since now that my character's interacted with another it won't be that easy for me to time skip, kay?))

As Bylon walked toward the nearest empty seat she made note of the two other passengers on the train. The old man that she had seen and talked to earlier that day seemed to have barely moved from his spot.
Or rather, he's probably been all around the train today, maybe even town. He's probably just chosen that as his 'spot' for now.

As she had turned, the girl had seen a woman in a trench coat in the cart as well, staring out through the window. Combined with the glimspe Bylon had caught of the woman as she had turned from the door, and the angle the woman had chosen to take it was hard for the girl to see the other clearly. And Bylon knew, that if she had turned back to take a closer look at that passenger, she would just likely draw unwanted attention to herself.

Instead, she just casually continued to her seat, closing her eyes and smiling to herself at what had just happened earlier.
Oh Alber...she thought, recalling the little race they had as he lost his temper again. You never change, do you?

Bylon was broken away from her thoughts as the faint scent of smoke wafted toward her.
“Long time no chat Bylon.” came a slightly familiar voice. Bylon turned toward the sound as she brushed the hair away from her face to get a closer look at the lady who had been staring out the window earlier.
“And here I thought I was going to enjoy a long, relaxing sub ride all by myself.” the woman continued with a small smile on her face.
Emotionless. Bylon thought as she took on a mischievous grin on her own face.

"Ah--I'm sorry but ma mom told meh ta never speak to strangers--" the girl paused for a moment and scrunched her face in thought. "--oh wait a sec, I didn't ask ya fer somethin' did, I? I sometimes talks to a whole lottsa people in one day and ferget ther names an' faces. But if ya want it back, that's gunna be a problem, I have nothin' on me, ya see!" she said as she stood up and patted herself down.

AvengedxxAngel
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-04-2008, 03:33 AM

[[A bit of information: Name is Alice, age is sixteen, She has red hair that reaches halfway down her back, and bright green eyes.Pic]]

Alice got up off the couch and yawned loudly while making her way over to the small bathroom. She ran a brush through her hair a few times and changed out of her pajamas. Then she headed out the door, she paused in the hallway to make sure the door locked properly, then continued to the stairs.
She stumbled down the stairs, lost in thought. As soon as she made it to the bottom step, she looked up; there was someone at the door causing a loud ruckus.
She slowly walked over the to front door, and nearly smacked into the girl as she suddenly turned around.
Alice took a few steps back, and stared at the girl for a few moments. Then she moved her gaze to a far off wall, and started to glare. She glanced at the girl standing in front of her once or twice, always redirecting her glare back to the wall. It seemed like she had stood there forever, waiting for the girl to say something.