dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2011, 03:07 AM

Cole smiles it's good to now that not all my family is all dead Cole spits up a lot of blood this time if im about to die tell me ok I don't like to die with my hope's up

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 11-07-2011, 03:25 AM

As Akio continued to charge up the beam right at the bow of his ship there was a bar within the control room that the soldiers from within were all working on to charge up the attack. Akio on the other hand continued to sit there in bridge as he awaited his crew to tell him that the charging was completed; all of a sudden when a transmission came into the comm. room, turning his head over toward the side he noticed how there was the comm. link button on his chair was blinking a bit. Without so much as even a single moment on waiting, he clicked the button only to happen to hear a male human voice speak up asking what the meaning of this attack was and that it broke the peace treaty of Mars. All he did in return was shrug his shoulders to the human's remark as he pointed straight toward the human's face on the wide screen. "I know nothing about what is going on..I am simply scouting the area and found my people are attacking yours. This attack from me is nothing more but a protection." he stated before one of own men spoke out saying that the charging was complete; causing a deep grin to spread across his face. "Good bye..human. See you in the next life. Fire!!" Akio demanded as a large white beam was immediately fired from the bow of the ship only to vanish right before it had actually hit anyone of the human or Djinn ships; due to someone shooting at their main cannon even with the shield up. "What the hell happened?!" he demanded a report as the crew all shook from the entire ship shaking for a moment only to hear that they were under attack by an unknown vessel.

Hikaru at this point was pretty much on a joy ride throughout the fighting as he continued to attack the small fighters and try to take out some of the bigger command ships with his own smaller ship that was almost like a fighter even though it was more like a simple one-crew man ship that could obviously carry much more than one person. This ship was originally his father's before his father had died; before his father died Hikaru had already known that he was actually within the military force of the Djinn and this was his own personal ship. All of a sudden a quick transmission came in as he heard the voice of the princess of Djinn speak up; asking who this was in the ship and what reason he had for doing here. A little smile spread across his face as he shook his head lightly to himself before speaking up. "Oh, princess. This is an honor to speak to you..but need not worry who I am. I can guarantee that I am part of the Djinn..and I am on your side." he spoke before ending the transmission immediately and continuing to fight as he saw how one of the main Hybrid ships was planning to attack with something rather destructive. "Dammit." he whispered to himself, bolting his way over quickly; dodging multiple lasers, and shots at him as he fired as many along with all his main guns toward the cannon only to have the large beam stop before it could attack and have it disabled. At least for the moment. "Phew~ too close." Hikaru whispered to himself with a little chuckle.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 11-07-2011, 04:17 AM

admirel Tyler had Long-swords and Sabres Bombarding the Ships Shield, until the Shield came down "All Ships, Fire a Cyro Bomb near the Engine. Disable the Ship, then Prepare for Boarding Action, Code Sigma"he said. The Sabre's Defending a Single Long-sword, and watched it drop onto the Ships main engines Freeze with Hydrogen. "All Ships. Boards the Hybrid Ship, then Bring me its Commander-In-chief." he said. After the first 15 minutes, He Recieves Multiple Distress Signal's from Vektor City, a Mining City that recently Struck of a vein of Reasourecs, and Possible Fossil Fuels. The Continent was Being Bombarded by Hybrid Ships, and has Recently Issued DEFCON 2. "All Soldiers within the Ship, Approach the Low Orbit Drop Bay. We are Being Deployed to the City of Vektor to aid in the Defenses, Code White." he said.

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2011, 04:37 AM

Cole heard about them sending troops to the surface and troop's into the enemy ship Doc lets get this over with just get this thing out and get me ready for a fight

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-07-2011, 07:52 PM

"I will take my time and do it right." Finx said knocking him out with gas. "Men I swear." She set to work fixing him up.

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-27-2011, 08:32 PM

(well this died)

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 11-27-2011, 09:14 PM

[Where is Auspicious Beginning?!]

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-27-2011, 09:19 PM

(IDN Why)