Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool
Send a message via MSN to Luna_Lust_Goddess Send a message via Yahoo to Luna_Lust_Goddess

Old 12-17-2007, 02:20 AM

This is the year 2012 and the world is being ran by a war lord who will stop at nothing to keep his rule over this land. But there are those who appose him and his rules they are the rebels a gang of people who will do anything to get the world back to how it once was. The war lord and his army of men will try to keep those rebels under control.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool
Send a message via MSN to Luna_Lust_Goddess Send a message via Yahoo to Luna_Lust_Goddess

Old 12-17-2007, 02:22 AM

RULES

No godmodding
No killing with out other person consent
follow Menewsha rules
Romance is encouraged but keep it pg-16
pm profiles to me

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-17-2007, 02:23 AM

PROFILES

Must be human, or a human that could be mutated some how since it is the future lol

Played by:
Name:
Bio:
Weapon:
What you ar: (Rebel, Army, a wonderer)

PLayed by: Luna_Lust_Goddess
Name: Liz
Pic:
Bio: Liz is the daughter of the war lord although her father is evil she is way different from him and dislikes what he has done to the world.
Weapon: whatever she can find
What you are: She is the daughter of the war lord.
Personality: Shy, sweet, attitude problem, and more that you will see later on

Played by:Rion Nagase
Name:Skye Hatori
Pic:
Bio:Skye during his childhood has always alone because of the rules from the lord. He was always been hurt by other emotionally, now he's become a silent person never to talk to anyone. He'll warm up to people he trusts.
Weapon:Futuristic type of Sword
What you are:Freelance Rebel/Wanderer

Played by: Rissa
Name: Miki Rivers
Pic: Miki
Bio: Following in the footsteps of her older brother Kenji, who died several years ago, Miki is currently second in command of the rebel forces. Having wielded her first guns at age five, she's a skilled sharpshooter, as well as a force to be reckoned with, especially from her age. Though one of her weaknesses is in brute strength, due to her age, which is why she always does her best to avoid physical battles, and prefers to fight from a distance, though she is able to when the situation calls for it, due to her trained speed and dexterity.
Miki has been raised among the rebels, and therefore has never really known a sheltered life. Her upbringing has caused her to be somewhat distant from strangers, often untrusting, though she hides it well.
Weapon: Two handguns.
What you are: Second in command of the rebels.

Played by: Kaarii
Name: Raden Blackburn
Pic: Clicky!
Bio: Raised by his father, also a general, who was killed by the rebels when Raden was only 10. Now, seven years later, he's become a general in the warlord's army, and has been training hard. Raden's not as completely obsessed with avenging his father as he was when he first died, but it's still one of the goals that he has; find the one who killed his father, and kill him.
Though his history isn't exactly a fairy tale, Raden's still very cheerful, though he does have his quieter moments at times.
Weapon: Long straightsword.
What you ar: General in the army

Played by: Satomi

Name: Satomi Ishihara (often called: Newbie)

Pic: x

Bio: (as narrated by character) One day I woke up... I felt very weak, like I just ran a marathon. It was very cold. I was naked. I couldn't remember anything. All I could see was a gray desert and a few stars in the sky. I sat there for hours. I was sleepy. I felt rumbling in the ground, and saw light reflecting off the ground, getting stronger. But I didn't look. A jeep pulled up in front of me, and tossed me in the open trunk.

Personality: (as narrated by character) I was scared when I was recruited into this army that I know nothing about. The officers there were very loud and scared me. I don't like it here... but somehow I do. I felt a rush of power as we train in the simulators and dummy fields. My perfect aim and strength even seemed to amaze and perhaps surpass that of the officers. I have no idea how I can do this... I seemed to have picked the nickname "Newbie", as I'm very klutzy and clueless to things people would call common sense.

Weapon: Standard Battle Rifle issued to all Privates in The Army[sorry I don't know what the army is called nore the name of the warlord/supreme general of the army].

What you are: Private in The Army.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-17-2007, 02:58 AM

Skye walks while waiting for something to happen.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-17-2007, 03:10 AM

Liz new that if she stayed one day longer in side these walls she would die. She couldn't bare being part of what her father has done. She tied some blankets together and laid them out the window. She used it to clime down to the lowest ledge. Whens he was on there she kept close to the wall as she inched her way to the vines that lead to the ally below.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-17-2007, 03:12 AM

Skye walked towards an alleyway while minding his own business.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-17-2007, 03:16 AM

Liz started to crawl down the vines slowly so she wouldn't get caught again. Soon she was half way when the wood frame the vines were wrapped around broke and she lost her grip with her hands and she started to fall.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-17-2007, 03:19 AM

Skye heard the noise of something braking. Skye looked up and saw a girl falling. Skye jumped up in time to catch her. "..."

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-17-2007, 03:22 AM

Liz opened her eyes whens he realized she was alive. She looked to see who was holding her. She saw it was a man and she smiled. "thank you" She said shyly as she looked at him, He's pretty cuteshe thought as she looked at him.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-17-2007, 03:26 AM

Skye just nodded to the girl. "..." Skye let her down from his arms.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-17-2007, 03:31 AM

Liz looked down at her leg it had gotten cut on some of the thorns as she fell. She then looked up at the man who had saved her. "wont you speak" She asked looking at him.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-17-2007, 03:41 AM

"My name is Skye.." Skye said. As he cleaned the girl's wound and wrapped it up.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-17-2007, 03:47 AM

"My name is a.....a amy" she said she didn't want to say her real name her name was known and it wouldn't be safe to let them know she is the daughter of the war lord. She hoped they would see that she is nothing like her father and will trust her but right now she can't let them know who she is.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-17-2007, 03:52 AM

"...." Skye looked at her. He held the girl's hand and started to walk the opposite direction, back to where he went.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-17-2007, 03:55 AM

Liz wasn't sure what was going on but she was enjoying his company and he new the streets better then she did. "Ware are we going" She asked him you could tell by the way she talked she was not use to doing things her self in fact she sounded like she was a rich royal girl. She did her best to try and hide that.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-17-2007, 03:56 AM

"..." Skye didn't speak all he did was walk.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-17-2007, 04:02 AM

"Your not the talking type I see" she said trying to see if he would talk. She wondered why he wouldn't talk much.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-17-2007, 04:15 AM

"..." Skye took the girl to an abandoned church.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-17-2007, 04:18 AM

Liz looked around the old church she couldn't believe her father was destroying all this..she couldn't stand just sitting there in her room letting it all happen. She had make sure she could trust somone before she told them who she truly was. "umm I..I'm cold" she said looking at him with her big blue eyes.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-17-2007, 04:24 AM

Skye took off his coat and give it to the girl, he knew that the name 'Amy' was an alias, but just the same he didn't say a thing.

Rissa
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-17-2007, 04:24 AM

Miki sat alone in a dark corner of the Cafe Sinfonia, stirring a spoon around in her coffee as she watched the people coming in and out of the cafe, chatting in soft, hushed voices.
Just another reason why she should continue with what she was doing. Ever since the warlord had come and established his suffocating rule over the people of the world, things had been changing for the worse. It disgusted her, the changes in the people as well as the land around them.
The sixteen-year-old gently raised the cup to her lips, taking a small sip. The rebels were the only hope left.

[[Hope it's alright if I just make up random locations, since you didn't really specify any. ^^;;]]

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-17-2007, 04:26 AM

Liz felt warmer after he gave her his jacket. "Thank you" She said as she curled her knees up to her chest and watched him. "So..ummm...do you know anything about the war lords plans...or if he had a daughter" She said trying to slowly figurer out if it was ok to tell him.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-17-2007, 04:29 AM

Skye looked at her, "...yes, you're Liz...the war lord's daughter...."

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-17-2007, 04:30 AM

((It's alright there really isn't any specific locations the world is practically dead all that really is left if some business are still running, mostly banded placed those some are caving in ok))

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-17-2007, 04:39 AM

Liz looked up at him shocked and a little scared. "you...you..knew all along" She said as she looked up at him she didn't know what to do. She thought about running for it but with her leg bleeding like it was she wouldn't be able to run fast..plus ware would she go.