The Lost Girl
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to The Lost Girl

Old 03-05-2008, 11:00 PM

James walked aways with his hand on the diamond that rested on his chest. Normally if he woke up and found a diamond around his neck he would have thought of ways to spend the money he wuld get from the pond shop. But this was different...he focused up above him the sky was covered in glass. He had never seen anything like it he kept saying to himself, "This isn't real...you're just in a really crazy dream thats all." But no matter what he did nothing worked. He looked behind him and he saw an other guy standing off in the distance but he disided to avoid him because he would know what to say once he approched him.

Soko
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Soko

Old 03-06-2008, 05:16 AM

Alfimare waved a clawed black hand in the air and stared at the sky. He has been walking for a time and was happy to see the grassy area in which he had wondered. His thoughts ran as follows I have to find some people. I may live in this world but I have seen that much of it since I was young. He tried to make himself look more friendly as he looked for any sing of life.

He tended to be an imposing figure for he was very tall and he knew sometimes people got the wrong idea from his appearance. His all black and belted attire didn't help his case much.

Alexive
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-06-2008, 09:15 AM

He tucked the pink pendant under his shirt, it's silvery chain just visible above the collar. Vulden never cared much of jewelery and the weight from the chain felt heavy around his neck.

Grumpily he started along, heading in the direction of the town he had seen. With his eyes on the ground Vulden took extra care to step on as many flowers in his path as he could. His masculinity was on the line here, and not even flowers were innocent anymore damnit!

Making sure he was still going the right way he glanced up. Did a double take. Then stopped abruptly a few feet away from a person he was sure he didn't remember seeing there a little bit ago.

Unsure of what to say, he decided on a very assertive, "Uhh..."

'Yeah..' he thought to himself, 'real smooth.'

Nina
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to Nina

Old 03-06-2008, 12:32 PM

Sauki walked around until she saw someone walking the grassy areas. She walked into the grass and sniifed the air. She walked over to the person and went to greet them.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 03-06-2008, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soko
Alfimare waved a clawed black hand in the air and stared at the sky. He has been walking for a time and was happy to see the grassy area in which he had wondered. His thoughts ran as follows I have to find some people. I may live in this world but I have seen that much of it since I was young. He tried to make himself look more friendly as he looked for any sing of life.

He tended to be an imposing figure for he was very tall and he knew sometimes people got the wrong idea from his appearance. His all black and belted attire didn't help his case much.
James came apon a very tall man that was quite scary looking but he didn't feel about being near him. "Er...hello. My names James. Do you know where we are?"

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-06-2008, 10:10 PM

Shonasha blinked in surprise at the young man he had noticed just a moment earlier walked right up to him. Well, not exactly right up to him. The way the man had suddenly looked up a little shocked told him the other was not exactly sure how they bumped into each other either.

There didn't seem to be anything dangerous about him, even if he had done a number on some of the flowers down below. Shonasha decided to offer a reassuring smile and a little "hello"

There was not really anything more he could say when he still did not know where he was or what was going on. He was not sure what was considered polite here so he simply said it and hoped for an understandable reply.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-07-2008, 02:06 AM

"You were human too, so you've been through this all also" Evelyn said, a bit relieved. Atleast they weren't alone and Rea was fine now wasn't she

"But I wonder, what is there to be feared in the dark?" Bronwynn said a bit puzzled ub why they had to go inside so quickly "And I really want to know what I am, I mean, if I am not human anymore, I want to know what has come in it's place, not that I'll miss even a litle bit of being human"

Soko
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-07-2008, 02:54 AM

Alfimare was a bit startled that someone actually spoke to him and at first blinked wildly. "Oh h-hello." He managed trying to register what James had said. "I'm Alfimare, and... we're-we're in Glassed. Where else would we..." He paused getting the idea this was not a resident of this world. "I take it your not from here considering your question?"

His one green eye peered out with a curious look. He seemed more or less amused that someone would speak to him.

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-07-2008, 03:07 AM

Rea sat back down.
"Creatures like me come out at night. Vampires prey on the children with no homes and the ghosts haunt the streets. And as for finding out what you are...I can take you to the Oracle tomrrow but right now lets eat soemthing. Rea stood and served the soup and then st back down again.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-07-2008, 04:32 AM

"That would explain" Bronwynn said smiling "and we would lke to see the oracle" as soon as the oup came she attacked she had been starving and wouldn't denie any food.

Evelyn ate quietly, not finding the urge to speak, everything was so overwhelming and just sortof came in a bang

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-07-2008, 06:06 AM

Levex noticed Evelyn's silence, and thought it best to strike up a conversation.
"So...What would to like to think you might be?" This was the question she had asked Rea two years ago in the same house and under the same circumstances. It had help clear things up a little.

Alexive
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-07-2008, 10:38 AM

"Oh, uhh, h-hey," he stammered out, trying to think of something to say. Maybe this guy would be able to tell him where he was? It was getting dark though, so he had to be careful. Being this far from town, if anything happened to him no one would see to help.. would they help? No, he had to take be cautious.

He cleared his throat.

"I was wondering if you could tell me what town's up over on that hill. You see I w-was," he stuttered a moment, nervously trying to recollect his thoughts. Vulden was terrible at lying and he knew it. The roots of his hair started to turn a pale orange. "I was traveling to another town, but I think I might have dropped my map along the way."

'Yeah that didn't sound helpless at all,' he wanted to kick himself.

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-07-2008, 09:17 PM

Shonasha could not help smiling as the young man stammered out his answer. He had too be lost too, why else would he be so nervous? Though he wanted to look reassuring, he could not help staring at the lad's head as the roots of his hair started to turn started to change orange. He could not help being reminded of a lizard that changed color when he was scared.

He shook his somewhat sadly when the other had asked him about the town. "I'm afraid I don't know what town that is, but I was just heading that way if you would like to come with me. It's getting dark, it may be safer if we walked together."

Shonasha could not help feeling awkward about asking such a thing. Back at his home, you would never ask a stranger to walk with you at night, it was just, dangerous. He also felt somewhat said to here that the young man had been heading to another town, that would mean that he was from this place, and that Shonasha was alone.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 03-08-2008, 07:51 PM

"er...and where exactly is Glassed?" James asked. He felt quite uncomfertable talking to this person, of course that was what it was like whenever he talks to someone.

Soko
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-08-2008, 10:03 PM

Alfimare blinked wildly again, and made a funny looking face as if the question was strange. "Uh- Glassed is a world, kind of like Earth. Except we have magic!" His tone was overly happy. He paused to think of something else too and glanced to make sure there was no one around. "That is where your from right?" He asked the question out of sheer curiosity and at this point concern.

His cheery voice became much darker and bending forward a bit he whispered. "Because if I'm right you must never tell anyone but me. It isn't safe for you even if you are no longer human." He sighed a bit and thought, This poor boy, must have the daylights knocked out of him. Saying that will probably leave him with more questions than answers.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-09-2008, 03:00 AM

Evelyn blushed at the breaking of her silence"I.. uh.. I don't know, something human" she said softly, she didn't know what she wanted to be, and continued to stare down

"I want to be something powerful, so I can help this world!" Bronwynn said confidently. She also wanted to be strong to protect Evelyn from any harm, she always was so quiet and timid, and vulnerable, and Bronwynn was always the one to protect her

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-09-2008, 10:12 PM

Rea looked over to Evelyn.
"Well, there are some human-type creatures here. Like the Vampires, Elementals, Ents, and a lot of other beings who's name evade me." she smiled hoping to make her feel a little better about things. Rea had felt the same way when she was first here.

Levex leaned back in her chair again.
"Something powerful, eh? Well lets see...There are the Demons, Elves, Dragons, most Vampires are quite strong, and Angels are I think one of the most powerful things here. 'Sept the Dragons. They are the most powerful creatures here as far as I know." she looked at Bronwynn.
"Just to guess by your build right now I'd say you'd be something along the lines of a Elf, Dragon or Angel, but Evelyn over here might not be the same thing. Who knows?" Levex shrugged and returned to her hot bowl of soup.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-09-2008, 11:56 PM

"the same" Evelyn whispered, they have always been the same, only here they looked different, but they would still be... the same. She liked the idea though, it made her feel somewhat safe

"I bet we are" Bronwynn said laughing "Yes we probably are the same, after all we are twins" she said as she attacked the bowl of soup again.

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 03-10-2008, 12:21 AM

Reira laid on the grass, sleeping, that is until an earthquake had woken her up. Again? Yeesh, it's hard to believe that this place hasn't cracked already, I mean freaking glass! Her brother had said this when they awoken. Well, if it did, we would be dead by now. Besides, it's a lot more fun when there are a few quakes here and there. Reira stood up and walked around the area. It was an expanse full of trees, but not an animal in sight.

Dude, I'm bored. How long are you going to just stand around and take in the scenery? She sighed. Her brother was always impatient. Would you just wait. It's not like you're going anywhere. She walked in, looking for something to do. She kept walking and finally came to see two boys talking. She decided to see what they were talking about before walking out. Hn, new arrivals from Earth? That'd explain why they're so lost about this place. She walked into the view of the boys and saw them talking about going to another town. "So you guys from Earth? It doesn't seem like you two know your way around here."

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-10-2008, 12:43 AM

Levex looked up.
"Well if you guys are twins your probably the same race, no doubt now." She smiled. These girls were sweet. Now if only the sun would rise and they could find out what they were.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-10-2008, 12:46 AM

Evelyn smiled and looked out a window, the sun would rise soon now, but it was still dark, and it looked gloomy and treacherous, she never had liked the darkness. "What are we supposed to do? I mean, to ave this world?" she asked in a soft voice

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-10-2008, 01:20 AM

Rea looked up for her soup.
"No-one really knows why Glassed is taking the Humans. Some say its just a defense reflex the planet has. I say you here to be free of a world with no magic and that if other Humans find out about the wonders this world holds they will stop what there doing and try to come here." she shrugged. So far she had nothing to prove her theory but that didn't mean she couldn't try.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-10-2008, 04:47 AM

"If the humans would find out they would destroy this world like they destroyed the earth" Evelyn said, ever softly

"You said the glass might be braking right, if that happens what would happen to the creatures here, they would be losing the magic wouldn't they?" Bronwynn was concerned, wither way, if the glass would brake, the fun would be over

Alexive
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-10-2008, 09:55 AM

"I guess..." Val said, looking off to the side trying to look deep in thought, "It would prolly be best if we did st-!" He startled to a halt when someone new arrived. He must have been too busy worrying about trusting the man in front of him to see her come up.

"Lost map," he said quickly without thinking. From the sound of it, he guessed he wasn't on Earth anymore. But if that was true... where was he? And how would she have known he was from Earth then? The roots of his hair became even more orange in color as he grew more stressed and nervous.

Nina
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to Nina

Old 03-10-2008, 11:31 AM

Sauki walked in the meadow and sighed out, No one was talking to her and it was making her feel funny. She didn't like to be alone all the time. She walked over to the flowers and sat in her normal spot she used to sit in when she was a kid.