Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 03-10-2008, 02:46 PM

Reira raised an eyebrow at the boy's choice of words. Lost map? well someone looks startled. Especially without chameleon hair. Fred thought about the situation they were in before answering back to Reira. "Well if you guys did loose a map I can show you around if you'd like that." Considering how he answered he's either really lost or pretty stoned. She sighed and resisted the urge to giggle. Pfft, they don't look like they could hold their smoke.

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-10-2008, 04:37 PM

Rea's eyes were soft as she spoke.
"That is what Glassed is trying to prevent. It thinks that if the Humans find out how nice it is here they would want to make Earth the same." Rea said to Evelyn in a kind and almost hopeful voice. The sun was just coming up outside and you could here the soft voices of birds starting to wake up. Along with the fairies flying around looking for dew to drink.

Levex nodded at Bronwynn.
"Yes. If the Glass breaks the magic will leak out and then Glassed will become like Earth. It's people would become humans and everything would just fall apart." Levex wrinkled her nose in disgust at the thought of it. Glassed becoming like Earth, that would be the worst day in the universe.
"But if the glass were to shatter, everyone would start to die. Plague would sweet through the land, and that is something I plan to evade." Levex had heard of the plagues that had Earth had suffered and she didn't want the people of Glassed to be punished like that.

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-10-2008, 08:09 PM

Shonasha had been taken by surprise when the girl showed up. Even the lightening sky of twilight he had not noticed her coming which was impressive since Shonasha had worked as a servant for many years and new what it took to act invisible.

He was even more surprised at her question. So we're not in Earth anymore. I wonder what that could mean for us though. Are humans in danger here? He was not sure, and he was not going to take any chances.

When she assumed that they were together, Shonasha did not correct her. "I think that would be rather helpful, don't you...?" Shonasha said looking at the younger man as he remembered that he did not even know his name yet, "You know," he added hastily, "Since we do not know our way around."

He gave them both a friendly smile that he hopped the young man would take as reassuring and convince him to play along.

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 03-10-2008, 10:55 PM

Reria waited for their answer, deciding to talk to her brother. So, where to go from here? That town is safe sure, but I don't know, maybe we ought to just explain everything. Her brother shrugged and answered. If we take them maybe they can tell us why they be so darn confused or at least be in our debt. She was about to respond when the boy spoke. "Well, if the other guy over there agrees then I'll point you over."

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-10-2008, 11:26 PM

"Let's avoid that then" Bronwynn said confidently "Let's make sure that doesn't happen!" She hadn't a clue how but it didn't matter, all that mattered was atleast trying

The Lost Girl
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to The Lost Girl

Old 03-11-2008, 08:48 PM

James felt dizzy when he heard the other man's words, "You mean we're not on earth?!" He almost fell over as he said this. "What am I if not a human?! i look human!" After he said that he started to calm down a little. He took a very deep breath and asked, "Why isn't it safe for me to be here?"

Soko
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Soko

Old 03-11-2008, 11:55 PM

Alfimare whom had become wary of the time of day and had turned his head to the sky glanced back at the boy, he gave a sad almost sympathetic looking smile. "Listen," he started "If you are in this world you are probably not human anymore. Glassed may have taken you from your world but I'm not so sure if you can get back." He paused and looked sternly over James.

He drew his left hand from his side and pointed at his fingertips with the right hand. At the end of his narrow fingers there were the most satanic looking claws, each blacker than night and sharper than most swords. "I am a demon. Is it so wrong to not be human? I'm not sure what you are, but even looking at you now, I'm willing to repeat that I don't think you are human anymore. As for why you are not safe..." he trailed off. "Humans aren't usually welcomed in this world. You are lucky it was me you spoke with."

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 03-12-2008, 03:01 AM

"No I didn't mean it was bad not to be human...it's just strange to be human when you go to bed you wake up as something else." He thought for a second about what he could have become. He started to scrach his head in then down to his ear. He noticed something strage. "Ack! My ears are pointy!"

Nina
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to Nina

Old 03-12-2008, 11:26 AM

"~What is wroung with me? Haven't I been so good to you?~" she thought as she lay on her back and looked at the sky. She opened her mouth and began to sing, "As black as night in which I lay here thinking of the day that go by til the next day is a new. I never thought of anything like it before untile now. Things have change, people have change how can I lay her in the night and be woundering so much." she continued to sing.

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-12-2008, 04:40 PM

"Yes. Lets." Rea nodded to Evelyn.
"Is everybody done?" She asked taking Levex's bowl and putting it in the sink. The sun had risen fully now and Rea knew that this was the best time to go to the Oracle. When everybody else was still sleeping.

Levex stood.
"Well if you girls are ready, I'll take you to the Oracle. He's a sweet guy really. Not to old either." She smiled, this was going to be fun. She know knew three people from Earth and they all wanted to help Glassed and not destroy it.

Soko
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-12-2008, 11:15 PM

Alfimare made a funny looking face and started to laugh a ridiculous amount. "So you could be a type of demon or maybe an elf. I'm not very good with this kind of stuff. I'm sorry for laughing but your reaction was humorous." He made a motion as if to start walking.

"We should find some place to be. Glassed is not safe to travel at night. There are vampires lurking, as'well as demons." He made a strange sort of smile, "Not all demons are like myself. Shall you have a panic attack?" He asked out of concern for the surprised boy. I wonder if that would be like waking up human. He thought to himself.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-13-2008, 04:42 AM

"Yes I'm done" Evelyn said as she smiled at Rea "Thank you for the meal, it was delicious"

Bronwynn took Evelyn and her bowl and took it to the sink "It certainly was delicious" she commented "I think I'm ready to see the oracle now"

"So am I" Evelyn said, voice ever softly as she looked outside the window, the sun was up now, creating an orange-like glow over the peaceful looking town

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-13-2008, 05:16 PM

Rea smiled.
"I won't be able to go with you though. I have to go to the orphanage. They say many children are having bad dreams. Me being a Nightmare I can help with those kinds of things." Rea took her jacket and went outside. She Morning breeze was calm and soothing.
"Poor girls. I felt they same kind of apprehension and fear that their feeling..." Rea thought to herself, but continued on her way to the orphanage.

Levex smiled broadly.
"Well lets not waste any time now." she took Bronwyyn and Evelyn out side and headed toward the center of the town.
"The Oracle looks to be in his thirties, but me and many other know that he's much older than that." She giggled.
"He's a sweet gut really. Doesn't talk in riddles like all the other do." Levex quickened her pace. She couldn't wait to find out what these two fine girls were.

((we need you in Dragon VS. Hunter.....))

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-13-2008, 11:17 PM

((oh so sorry, I totally forgot, cuz i didn't know what to write))

Bronwynn and Evelynn followed her. 'nice town they've got going here' Bronwynn thought "So, no angry maneating oracles today?" she said jokingly
"Bronwynn" Evelyn said a bit annoyed, her sister could be quite rude sometimes, with her sense of humour

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 03-14-2008, 11:58 PM

James started to walk with him. He looked down at himself and he thought to himself, well if demons look like him I don't think I'm a Demon... He looked up at him and then back at himself, "I think I'm probably an elf...unless some demons look more like a human than you."

Soko
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-16-2008, 03:21 AM

Alfimare glanced at him smilied a bit, it was childish smile. "Eh, I don't look very human to you?!" He tried to look like it surprised him but he ended up laughing. "I would have to agree." he said trying not to walk to fast. "Though some demons look more human than other the claws are usually a give away. So yes, I'll say your an elf."

"There should be a town the way we're walking if memory serves me right." He ran a hand through the hair that covered his right eye. Though his right eye was a friendly green this one was a burning red that seemed almost cruel but the hair fell back over his eye and he glanced over again. "So..." he said with another hint of childishness in his voice. "You know if you have any butt-kicking powers? Like I don't know...super strength? Huh?" He said grinning from ear to ear, his fangs pressing on his lips.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 03-17-2008, 04:36 PM

James shrugged and thought about what powers he could have gotten. "Well I guess I'll find out eventually." He looked at Alfimare's claws and quickly looked in frount of him. "What powers do you have?"

Soko
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-18-2008, 12:21 AM

Alfimare sighed a bit as his feet moved forward. "Ah, deary me, I shouldn't have thought you'd know yet anywho me? Well..." He thought about how he should respond. Then smiling another childlike grin he stated. "I'm a master of shadows and flame. Though I must say I'm better with shadow work. I can even use them to travel faster, like what you'd call telportation." He fisted his hands and then opened them and in one there was what seemed like a flame hovering about, it burned and heat radiated from it. In the other there was a ball of blackness that almost seemed as if electricity was trying to escape it.

He thought again and continued, "Ah! I can also fly. That is something I'm quite proud of. Nothing like it, I tell you." He had a fanciful look on his face as if he were remembering the action of flight. "Though them wings of mine are an awful nuisance to handle when I've got them out. Thats why I don't usually go about with them revealed."

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 03-18-2008, 06:49 PM

James smiled and nodded, he was thinking about all the different types of power he could have. "I wonder when I find out my powers. when did you find out yours?"

Soko
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-19-2008, 12:00 AM

Alfimare blinked in the wild manner he seemed prone to when in shock. "I do not remember a time without them. Quite simply having always been a resident of this world, I've always needed them. But mainly it might be the fact I was raised around magic that inhibits me from recalling."

He scratched his head and yawn some. "Hey look." he pointed at a blob in the distance. "The town is up ahead. Best be there shortly. Can't have anyone find us before we find them." He quickened his pace and a laughed a bit as if the thought of someone sneaking up on him was amusing.

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-19-2008, 06:39 PM

Levex shook her head.
"It's fine. In fact my mother was a Vampire Oracle. She wasn't to nice if you didn't give a little blood." She laughed nervously, those weren't her fondest memories.
"But anyways. Sevge is a nice guy." Levex took Evelyn and Bronwynn to a nice little house in the middle of town. Smoke was coming out of the chimney in soft gray clouds.
"Well looks like he's awake." Levex grinned and took the girls inside.

The lighting inside was dim but the morning light shone through the open windows. A young man sat at a table eating some bread and cheese. He looked to be in his twenties, had shortish scruffy brown hair. HE was wearing simple green and brown robes and his eyes were a sharpe ice blue.

"Welcome. I'm Sevge. What can I do for you two?" He looked at Bronwynn and Evelyn with a kind smile.

Levex spoke for them.
"They wish to know what they are." She said and walked a little closer to Sevge.
"They came from Earth..." She said that in a hushed tone. Many people here were not as nice toward 'once Humans' has Rea, Sevge and herself. Sevge nodded and gesured for all of them to sit down.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-19-2008, 07:16 PM

Bronwynn looked the man right in the eyes. "my name is Bronwynn and this is my sister, Evelyn" she introduced them.

Evelynn felt a bit ashamed when Levex mentioned they were from the earth, she didn't know why, but she felt like she should, like she shouldn't spread it around. "how.. how are you" she asked her head bent low, she thought formalities were to be used now, the oracle wasn't a man of who you would expect to be all high and mighty, but he was an oracle nevertheless

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 03-20-2008, 10:03 PM

James looked in front of him and focused on the town. The harder he focused on it the clearer it got. Soon he could see it with great detail, he could even read the signs that laid in the road. He looked away and the back at the town it was again a blob of color and lines. He looked up at Alfimare and told him, "I think I found out one of my abilities."

Soko
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-21-2008, 02:35 AM

Alfimare whom was still squinting off at the town looked over at James. "Eh?" He seemed rather amazed by the quickness of it and the the fact he didn't see anything peculiar going on. He looked James over the same way he had when they had first met. "What would that be? Heat vision? Super speed?" he said with another childish grin. I wonder what that town is like. I hope for the boys sake it is not fool of carousing and such. he thought.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 03-21-2008, 05:06 PM

"Not really sure, just one moment the town was a blur and then the next it was a clear as you are in front of me." James felt rather silly, because when he thought about him having specail powers it reminded him of when he was a young boy and would pretened that he had powers like a superhero. He desided not to say anything more until they got to there destination.