Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 11-03-2009, 06:22 PM

*Thion chuckles as he pulls her into a waltz position, beginning to dance with her shortly after*

I have been warned. But I assure you, you will dance wonderfully. *Thion winks*

Are you enjoying the event so far?

Last edited by Emma Corrin; 11-03-2009 at 06:31 PM..

Stormy1
Not as on as much but still arou...
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 11-03-2009, 06:28 PM

-looks at the dancing position and looks nervous- Given the fact the only dance I actually know is the traditional slow dance, I'm not so sure about that. -Chuckles-

But I'm enjoying the events, Its fun. I've never talked so much in my life.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 11-03-2009, 06:31 PM

*Thion smiles* You're doing well. This is nothing but a slow dance to the count 'One, two three'. Move your feet with mine, I will lead. I am glad you are enjoying the event, it is always nice to chat and get to know those around you; make a lot of new friends that way. *Thion smiles*

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 11-03-2009, 07:01 PM

A figure appears in the doorway of the manor, draped in a long flowing cloak. The woman moved forward into the home, and removed her hood. Beneath she was wearing a simple black lace mask with a fringe of glass bead work to accent it. Her lips stood out against her pale skin. So red they almost resembled blood. Her hair was wild as though she had been caught in a raging storm. She continued into the room her heals making clicking noises on the floor. Her long dress swishing as she made her intrance. She stopped abruptly and turned on the room, " It was hell getting here you know, a storm seems to have blocked out the roads to the manor. Now someone please get me a drink! "

Stormy1
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 11-03-2009, 07:09 PM

Well, I hope for the best. As long as you're leading, I'm sure I'll be fine, cause you obviously know what you're doing. -Storm smiles- Yeah, I enjoy making new friends. Most events I just float around though but I made myself a thread to see if it'll make it even more fun.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 11-03-2009, 07:10 PM

*Thion chuckles* Ahh yes, I've been dancing since I was just a lad. It is a wonderful art to learn, if you ever get the chance.

Well, I do hope your thread has a lot of business, Madam. You seem like a wonderful young woman, and it has been a pleasure getting to know you.

*Thion smiles as he dips the young woman in his arms slightly before dancing towards Lie*

Perhaps that is why there have not been too many guests. Lie, my dear, we will have to make sure the road is cleared.

*Thion twirls the young woman in his arms once before bowing*

Please excuse me, Madame, I must go attend to the roads.

*Thion motions for a servant to attend the new guest before heading out of the Ballroom to check upon the roads and see about getting them cleared*

*The servant hurries over to the woman dressed in the cloak*
What would you like to drink, honored guest?

LustyScoundrel
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to LustyScoundrel

Old 11-03-2009, 07:14 PM

Hello, everyone. I'm new to the Masquerade. <3

Stormy1

Old 11-03-2009, 07:20 PM

Its been a pleasure getting to know you too. -laughing as Thion dips and twirls her.-

Ah, ok, don't get to wet. Hopefully more people will show up once the roads have cleared.

-Wonders over to Ivvy and Lusty- Hi, How are you two tonight?

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 11-03-2009, 07:22 PM

Ivvy, bows to him as he runs off to attend the roads. Thion was something special all right and she would never have missed this night in a million years.. if all the rummors were true about the manor.

She turned to the servent, and said, " Bring me a glass of Mascato, and some beef if you have it, I need to make my offering to the dead. Now go please and be quick if you can. "

She now turned to the other guests in the room and moved toward them.

" Lusty and Storm, ladies how are you on this dark and stormy night? And what brought you out to the ball? "

Last edited by Ivvy; 11-03-2009 at 07:38 PM..

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 11-03-2009, 07:26 PM

*Runs off to the kitchens and returns moments later with the Mascato and the beef*

Mi'lady, your beef and Mascato. *Holds out the tray of items to the cloaked woman*

Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 11-03-2009, 07:28 PM

*Lie nods and smiles at Thion*

Make sure you wear a coat, and take your umbrella. Like our guest said, it would not do for you to get wet... What if you were to get a cold?

*Lie turns as Thion leaves, smiling now at the new guests*

Hello, and welcome. I am so sorry that you had to come through the storm... Please, warm yourself by the fire while you eat and drink.

*Lie gestures to a large fireplace in which a fire is crackling merrily*

Stormy1

Old 11-03-2009, 07:31 PM

Hello Ms. Ivvy. I'm well. *Storm smiles* Well, the people brought me out to the ball tonight. Not the mention the host are wonderful, the people hosting was what first brought me. I stay for the aural stimuli.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 11-03-2009, 07:34 PM

*Thion puts on his long trench coat in the coat room before heading out to check the roads. Seeing that they were indeed quite blocked, Thion returns to the mansion and sends four servants to clean up the road*

*Thion removes his jacket and places it in the coat room before returning to the ballroom, his hair dusted with snow*

The roads are being cleared as we speak. Let us hope this storm lets up and allows our guests to arrive safely. *Thion smiles and takes three glasses of Champagne from the passing server and brings them over to the group; giving one to the lady in blue, one to Lie, and keeping one for himself*

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 11-03-2009, 07:35 PM

She takes the wine glass and small tray of beef from the servent. She took a sip of her wine and nibbled the beef.. medium rare.. good the spirits will be pleased with this offering. She nods to the servent and walks to a table lit with candles and leaves part of the rare meat there.

She now walks to the fire where her host had motioned. Feeling the heat of the flames warming her Snow chilled bones.

She turned to the one they called Lie and said, " Quiet a night you have choosen for a party love, but I could not see missing it. "

She sips from her wine and gazes at the fire.

" Miss Storm, ahh yes the hosts are something to behold indeed. You never know what they will have up their sleeves."

Goblin Maiden

Old 11-03-2009, 07:38 PM

I am so glad that you could make it, my dear Ivvy. I trust we will not fail to meet expectations.

*Lie chuckles at Ivvy's comment*

Indeed, and that is what makes us so endearing to some. Or at least, so I am told.

*Lie lowers her eyes demurely, but when she raises them again a spark can be seen within them*

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 11-03-2009, 07:42 PM

*Thion takes a sip of his champagne and smiles*

I trust we will not disappoint with our surprise this year. We think you'll have fun with it.

Stormy1

Old 11-03-2009, 07:43 PM

*Storm takes the Champagne glass from Thion with a smile.* Thank you. Lets hope more people come, its a shame that people are missing this.

*Storm listens to Ms. Ivvy and Lie's conversation with a raised eyebrow* Endearing, yes *she murmurs softly before taking a sip of Champagne*

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 11-03-2009, 07:46 PM

Ivvy giggles at Lie's tone.

" You know this of all nights I could not miss, after all your parties are legend. Whats a little blizzard to me when there is such intrigue to behold."

She sips more of her wine and catches the sly look in Lie's eyes. ( this will be interesting indeed.. to see the outcome of this night)

Ivvy was aware of the lady in blue listening to them speak, if only she knew the tales of this place.

She pondered who would walk through the door next.

Last edited by Ivvy; 11-03-2009 at 08:16 PM..

Goblin Maiden

Old 11-03-2009, 08:22 PM

*Lie turns to Moro with a gracious smile*

Another guest! Please, come in, enjoy the dancing and feasting that is going on. We still have a little while before midnight, when...

*Lie covers her mouth and laughs*

Oh dear, I almost slipped up! But please enjoy yourself nonetheless. I hope you will stay until twelve... And after.

diamond princess ashley
the girl you see in your dreams

Old 11-03-2009, 08:23 PM

a young girl dressed up in nothing but pink she was wearing a long pink dress and pink gloves she was nothing short of beauty in a pink wraper. she looked around the front of the building their wasnt anything that got her intrest "mabye it will be better inside." she got to the front door and knocked three times she hated knocking more then that she thought it rude "hello anyone here."

((hello all ivvy invited me here ^_^))

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 11-03-2009, 08:24 PM

Ivvy turns to Moro and raises her glass, " Welcome to the party love do have a seat. Could we intrest you in some food or drink?"

Ivvy smiles at Lie, "Silly you always making us wonder what the elusive midnight will reveal."

"Humm someone should get the door, I believe we may have another guest."

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 11-03-2009, 08:25 PM

*Thion chuckles*
Now Lie, we musn't ruin the surprise.

*Thion smiles at the new guests and motions for a servant to answer the door*
Would you like anything to eat or drink?

*Hurries off and opens the door*
Welcome to the Midnight Masque. Please join our guests in the ballroom.

*Smiles and points the direction as he keeps his other hand ready to take her coat*

diamond princess ashley
the girl you see in your dreams

Old 11-03-2009, 08:32 PM

the girl smiles she was always kind to the help since it was their job and she never did like to work "thank you." she handed him her coat and walked in the direction he pointed her to she looked around she was not used to any color besides the ones she had in her house. finding her way to everyone else she smiled their were alot of people and they all looked like she could talk to no stuck up snobs like at her parents parties.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 11-03-2009, 08:34 PM

*Thion smiles at the new guest*

Welcome, Madam. Would you care for a glass of champagne?

Goblin Maiden

Old 11-03-2009, 08:35 PM

*Lie smiles back at Ivvy*

But of course; you of all people should know that is what I do.

*Lie laughs and gracefully plucks a glass of champagne from the tray of a passing masked server*

Allow me, dear guest. *Lie hands the glass to the girl in pink*