Adrastiea
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-24-2011, 12:42 AM

So what is your most cherished holiday memory?

I think my own would be the year I was stuck in the mountains with my family due to a blizzard. The electricity went out for a few days, but the roads were too perilous to drive so we were stuck at my grandmother's house for the entire time. Despite the fact that it was freezing, the adventure of it all was enough for me to look over that little fact. There was even an incident when a raccoon ran off with a frozen turkey leg... that was a funny sight. On Christmas Eve the roads were clear, but the electricity still hadn't been fixed so my family drove down into town and got some Chinese food. If you've seen the movie "A Christmas Story" then you can get a pretty accurate picture of how that went.

kandii_k
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to kandii_k

Old 12-24-2011, 02:57 PM

I think it was when i was 7 or 8. I live in Barbados so it was really hot. So after everyone opened their gifts we played in the streets for hours until we were sweaty and gross. Then we ran down the beach and threw tinsel on a plam tree. Funest time every. Haha that's not even a word. I had that much of a good time.

RatedE
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to RatedE

Old 12-24-2011, 03:56 PM

I was 14 or so, my brother 10 years younger... Living in Yokusuka Naval Base in Japan, there was a festival of christmas trees in the MWR gym. Far back of the room, Santa was sitting down in his big red suit. My sister and I got to sit on his lap and had pictures taken. My brother's turn, sits on his lap, and cries.

My mom being so parenty, took the best picture ever. My brother on Santa's lap, crying is eyes out lol.

kandii_k
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to kandii_k

Old 12-24-2011, 11:39 PM

Lol that's great!