caseyur
Networking aficionado
Send a message via AIM to caseyur Send a message via Yahoo to caseyur

Old 01-18-2013, 06:28 PM

long behold. you are standing in front of the beast. the dragon. you may fight if youd like. are youready? I am a returning player of the menewsha acommunity.No one here has gotten me yet... I am sad, i am the outcast not paid any attention to, as if i pose no threats. i know theyll kill me. I KNOW IT! ok im freaking out right now woah
idk how to describe this feeling
idk. i just dont understand what im hearing. also, i hear a huge amout of fireflys. either that or high pitched noises from phones and ipods. wow i forgot how much fun it is to write while in a horrible situation. if this laptop blows up, its in the wrong position to me. O-O

RANDOM POEMz.!!!.
the roving ranger rode over the rocky roads toward a steep ridge in which the roving ranger had to leap over to keep from danger. This story is true and it can get much stranger, but long and behold im the destined stranger. You dont know me, ad you wont know forever, but whatever it be let your life be better!

I feel like a stranger and i am in much danger, so please shoot at me as if you were a ranger. Just let your gun clap and celebrate my head, but dont worry about me thats just my body im already dead. I have no feeling and i have no grace, u just need a brand new place. With a person to be with and to kiss and to hug, Would you like to be my one to love?

Casey D. Trademark 2013

Last edited by caseyur; 02-03-2013 at 12:24 PM.. Reason: r.p.

caseyur
Networking aficionado

Old 01-20-2013, 08:22 PM

flowing water running though the trees leaves as i dash onward through the snow and the horrible wind gusts. Who created this terrible place? have i died and arrived at an iced over hell.

caseyur
Networking aficionado

Old 01-20-2013, 11:23 PM

roses are red violets are stool what WHAT

caseyur
Networking aficionado

Old 01-21-2013, 10:39 PM

we are here
we are now
we can stop