PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 06-13-2014, 07:02 PM

Banner by Shadami and Coloring by WherededIGo

Hey guys! It's PK here, and I will be your guide. Here you get to choose your own adventure like in those goosebump books where you decide where the story goes! Will you find any treasure along the way?

Last edited by PrincessKasumi; 06-21-2014 at 12:00 AM..

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 06-13-2014, 07:02 PM

1. One roll/choice per user, per day.
2. No mules are allowed
3. Do we really need more rules? Basic rules guys!
4. If need be I will add more specific rules.
5. Time will be in CST, end of the day will be 10:30 PM
6. No result from a choice is ever the same! So say you check the oasis, twice you result will be different each time!

DAY 5

PLEASE CHECK NEXT POST FOR RESULTS

Waterfall Cave
- Go back outside
- Go to the waterfall behind the waterfall

If you are in the hole with eggs

- Take the baby lizard with you and name the lizard

If you found the waterfall behind the waterfall
- Look for treasures inside of the temple

Underwater Cavern
- Accept gifts
- Accept gifts and use magic missiles for laughs

Buried Pyramid
- Leave pyramid
- pillage the mummies remains
- See what is in that sarcophagus

Oasis
- Go behind the waterfall
- Check out the Pyramid
- Go underwater

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="steelblue"]Day 6, Coming to an end![/COLOR][/SIZE]
[b]Name of place where you are[/b]:
[b]What do you decide to do[/b]:

Don't forget to use dice if you are fighting the mummy or the troll!

Last edited by PrincessKasumi; 06-21-2014 at 12:00 AM..

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 06-13-2014, 07:03 PM

Map of Desert coming soon!! Uh-oh looks like you're flying blind!

Day 1 - Oasis

SPOILERX

WATERFALL
You and several of your fellow Menewshans decide to cool off behind the waterfall. but that isn't the only reason you went back there. You thought that their might be some kind of secret cave behind the waterfall with treasure! Well you thought right, but where is the treasure? As far as your eyes can see you can see a few bundles of wood off to the side and maybe something further in the distance that looks like a chest. Anything beyond that is covered in darkness. What will you do?

TAKING A SWIM
You and a couple of your fellow Menewshan decide to go for a swim in the cooling Oasis waters. As you dunk under the water completely, you can feel the waters cool embrace cooling your body down from the scorching heat of the Mene Desert. As you swim deeper into the water see what looks like an entrance or atleast a hole. Before you go down and explore, you go up for air. As you explore the hole you just found you notice it starts to lead up, as you swim up you soon breach the water. Amazed that you find a underwater cave you climb out of it. And even more to your surprise you can see torches already lit. Does someone live here?

TIME TO RELAX
As you relax while the others go explore, you notice a circle of birds. Wait... birds.. and circles.. doesn't that mean...no.. couldn't be. But it is, they are vultures. They must think you're dead or going to die. But little do they know you just relaxing and trying to cool off, maybe you should have took a dip in the pool instead. As the vultures come lower you notice something shiny in their feet, only if you could know what it was, it might be some kind of treasure or something, or just a stupid shiny talons. Only a few ways to find out!

HURTFUL CACTI
Even though you were careful of the needles of the Cacti, you still pricked yourself as you managed to get some water. Full on water, what will you do now? Was getting pricked worth the water?

STRANGE TREES
As you check out the strange trees that shouldn't be growing in the desert, you notice that instead of coconuts or whatever is suppose to be growing or those kind of trees looked like presents instead. How peculiar. As you try to reach for the presents, one of you finds a hidden switch on a tree. Soon the ground beneath you starts the rumble and parts like the red sea. Below the depths of now parted desert you find a long buried Pyramid dedicated to some cat deity with a crown.

Day 2

SPOILERX

WATERFALL CAVE
-Chest-
Those lucky enough to check out the chest were able to find some goodies

-So..dark-

You are very brave, my fellow Menewshan! To wondered through the darkness. I could be kind and say nothing were to happen to you but what kind of adventure would it be? Not knowing where you are going because someone's magic missiles failed... you fall into a hole. Don't worry.. you're not hurt. It's more like a slide... wheee!

-Let there be light!-
Thanks to those who lit up firewood to make torches you can now see inside of the cave, but is it a good thing? To find out, keep marching forward my fellow Menewshans!

-To Admire, is clarity-
Lucky you! You found presents flowing with the waterfall.

UNDWERWATER CAVERN
-Anyone here??-
You call out, and all you hear in return is an echo. Moments later a swarm of bats come out and start to surround the entire group from all sides. A few menewshans escape unscathed but the rest, especially you were harmed. Oops! I hope it didn't have rabies.

-Grab a torch!-
Smart enough to grab your own torch, you explore the cave and notice a bed, and a pile of gold, along with a tunnel shrouded in darkness. Mostly anyway, the torches along the tunnel are spaced very far apart.

BURIED PYRAMID
-Aha! Open Sesame!-
It took you guys a group effort to cover the whole Pyramid and even attempt to climb it to see if there was an entrance ontop. The entrance to the Pyramid was in plain sight and because of that... it was hard to spot.

OASIS
-Death becomes you-
You were deathly afraid, if anyone saw you doing this, they'd call you a fool. But hey, fools get their rewards just those who aren't fools. Wait does that make sense? Anyway, the vultures circled lower and lower. And just as they land you raise from the dead like daises popping out of the ground. Freaking out all but one vulture which stared at you with it's beady eyes. You noticed it has something in one of it's talons, and with all your might... you made silly obnoxiously loud sounds and pretty much acted like a crazy person. Finally spooked the bird dropped whatever it had and flew away but not before flying pretty low by your head. You quickly dodge out of the way and avoid getting scratched.

-Trees-
Determined to get those present like fruits you climb the trees like a monkey. You succeed in grabbing a present or two before you fall back to the ground due to the prickly trunk of the palm tree.

Day 3

SPOILERX

WATERFALL CAVE

-explore for treasures-
Some of you were lucky enough to find some goodies!

-hidden entrances-
A hidden cave behind a waterfall with hidden entrances? Too good to be true, right? NAH! Guess what the hidden entrance is? Another waterfall haha. Which leads to an open space filled with luscious grass and trees, and omg is that a squirrel. We are in a cave right? You sure are but there is a hole in the ceiling, so that sunlight filters through.

-the hole-
You fall into a pit, which thankfully has no traps and you land on something leathery and maybe.. slimy? Disgusted you wipe yourself off and look for the source of the disgusting slime and your eyes lay upon open reptile eggs. Just for jokes, I should probably mention they might be Godzilla eggs. What are you going to do about it?

UNDERWATER CAVERN

-pile of gold-
Darn, you knew this pile of gold would be fake but you went for it anyway. And good thing you did, among the chocolate gold coins were real gold! and possibly other goodies too.

-makeshift bed-
You find some goodies left behind!

-adventure-
What time is it? ADVENTURE TIME! You really did ask for it, you adventurous menewshan you! Well, how about that loud thumping noise coming in from the distance? Sounds like it's headed right for you. The thumping gets louder and louder. You puff out your chest as if your superman and nothing can touch you. Soon a tall bluish green figure shows up. It looks ghastly, it has teeth protruding out of its mouth and tufts of hair, rippling muscles.. and a loincloth. Yes.. just a loincloth. It's a troll for crying out loud. RUN! Or you know.. fight?

BURIED PYRAMID

-traps-
Good thing your nimble and a master of dodging skills. It's like your too 1337 for this pyramid. Yeah I said it.. LEET! Whatchu gon' do? Nuthin! Anyways you skillfully dodge the floor spear traps, and not to mention the arrow traps on the wall. And what trap fill pyramid would be without a crushing walls? There is no way you'd make it out on the otherside and the way you came in is closed off, what will you do? Two things actually, you can climb to the type like spider-man or just ball yourself into the fetal position and hope someone saves you. But alas, you pretend to be spider-man and quickly scale the walls (not literally like spider-man) with one arm and a leg on each wall. Whew! But where are you now?

-the pit of DOOM-
What would a trap ridden pyramid be without pits of doom?? You seem to have found yourself in a empty square room. Just when all was lost, you lean against a wall for a "think" break and all of sudden your world is changed in a split second. One moment you're looking at your fellow menewshans examining , and possibly jumping into the hole to just a wall with a sarcophagus against the wall. Which happened to be ajar. Psh, it's to be expected haha. You shrug it off as a chill runs down your spine. You try to turn the wall back around but it won't budge. You hear a shuffling noise, and when you turn around. My god it's a MUMMY! You better high tail it out of there or think of something!

-cat statues-
These statues look oddly like Yumeh. . .Hmmm. . . you find a button on one of statues, and of course you push it. Off in the distance you hear a door open. Do you choose to go through it or ignore it?

Day 4

SPOILERX

WATERFALL CAVE

-treasures-
Good thing you kept looking because you found some more goodies!

-godzilla?-
These eggs definitely belong to some time of reptilian creature, but what kind is a mystery to you as you've never seen those kind of eggs before from a reptile.You stumble upon an unhatched eggs that is wiggling, what do you do?

WATERFALL BEHIND THE WATERFALL

-trees-
For whatever reason you decide to climb some trees. From high up you can tell you have a good vantage point as you can pretty much see the whole area and it looks beautiful, but wait whats that in the distance? It looks like some kind of temple of some sort.

-observe-
You observe the beautiful land. It truly does look like a paradise. You feel as almost nothing could go wrong.

UNDERWATER CAVERN

-the bed-

Nice, since you rechecked the bed you found some more goodies.

-fighting the troll-
Many of you attempt to attack the troll but fail. A few of you suceeded in attacking and because of you the troll is now on the defensive. Those magic missiles really did a number on the troll. Will you continue your assualt, or see what the troll has to say for himself?

BURIED PYRAMID

-new door-
As soon as the door opens you can hear the sounds of moaning and groaning and the sound of some grunting. The only way you can figure out what those noises are is to go check it out. And so you do. Your eyes are greeted with a fellow menewshan fighting a mummy. Yes, a mummy. Will you help?

-fighting the mummy-
You try to hurt the mummy, but it is to no avail. What will you do, will you try again or run for your life?

-more traps-
You were brave to dodge more deadly traps such as a falling boulder and a pit of spikes. Heck even a pit of snakes, though I'm not sure how you did it all but you did it. And you were richly rewarded!

Day 5

SPOILERX

talk/hit to troll

The poor troll seems to have taken a beating, and it really did not like those magic missiles to the face although it didn't hurt him terribly too much. Looking defeated and sad, a few you menewshan decide to talk to the troll and apologize. All the troll wanted to do was greet the wayward travelers into his humble abode but it didn't go quite as planned. He figured it was because of his troll like features is what prompted the menewshans to attack. To show he indeed was friendly and forgave the menewshans he gave each of them a gift.

check temple

Upon arrival at the temple, you find that it is paying homage to many critter such as Tatsu, Pingu, Chilly, Yumeh and others. It look pretty neat and dust free strangely. So perhaps someone or someTHING is cleaning the place.

look for more treasures

Well look at you mister greedy gut :P You found more treasures, you truly are a treasure hunter!

wait to see egg hatch

You sit and watch the egg for a few minutes before it started to shake for the first time. Excitedly you jump up to your feet and inch closer to the egg. You stare at it as it wiggles as if you have xray vision and can see inside of it. Cracks start to appear on the shell, and you want nothing more then to help it along but you know doing so will jeperdise the life of the creature inside. So you decide to wait it out. A few moments more and you have a few limbs sticking out of the egg in at various angles. You impatiently wait for the creature to break free as you imagine helping the poor thing out. During your deep thoughts the young creature seems to have broken free and is now staring you straight in the eyes. It almost resembles a giant lizard that might breath some fire... that's possibly famous in Japan and starts with a G and ends with a zilla. In anycase it seems you found yourself with a baby lizard, now what will you do?

fight the mummy

You fear a mummy? Ha! It's more like the mummy should fear you! You take on the mummy as if it was second nature to you. Skillfully dodging it's grabbing hands and quickly grabbing a bandage and start to untie the mummy. Since there is two of you, you communicate with your body languages to signal what you plan to do to the mummy and together you take it down.

Day 6

Oh happy days!!

Last edited by PrincessKasumi; 06-20-2014 at 11:53 PM..

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 06-14-2014, 04:09 PM

*puts on shades and takes a stab in the dark*

*falls into pit of scorpions*

... Can we roll yet?

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-14-2014, 04:10 PM

woohooo adventureee
follows iro into the pit

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 06-14-2014, 04:18 PM

ADVENTURE!!!! Ehehehehehehe.

Day 1, I'm flying blind!
What do you decide to do: Stroke Check strange palm trees.

steelmagghia
Not ready for school to start!

Old 06-14-2014, 04:19 PM

You guys should be fine to roll. Everyone was prepared for today to be opening day.

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 06-14-2014, 04:21 PM

Day 1, I'm flying blind!
What do you decide to do: Oooh Waterfall in the desert! *Check behind the waterfall.*

---------- Post added 06-15-2014 at 12:22 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by linapoo View Post
woohooo adventureee
follows iro into the pit
Pit is dark and full of stabby things. Do not recommend.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 06-14-2014, 04:22 PM

Yup you guys are good to go!

steelmagghia
Not ready for school to start!

Old 06-14-2014, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroase Delschatten View Post
[SIZE="6"]

Pit is dark and full of stabby things. Do not recommend.
*snrk*
ZERO OUT OF FIVE WOULD NOT PIT AGAIN!

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-14-2014, 04:28 PM

Day 1, I'm flying blind!
What do you decide to do: Take a swim

omg where are the masochists?? whispersthey'dlovethepit alksjdflkj

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 06-14-2014, 04:29 PM

Day 1, I'm flying blind!
What do you decide to do: Take a swim! :D

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 06-14-2014, 04:34 PM

Day 1, I'm flying blind!
What do you decide to do:Check behind the water fall.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-14-2014, 04:44 PM

Day 1, I'm flying blind!
What do you decide to do: Check behind the waterfalls, maybe there's treasure cave!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 06-14-2014, 04:48 PM

Day 1, I'm flying blind!
What do you decide to do: Check behind the waterfalls and talk to myself
your voice sounds so cool inside a waterfall

Kawaii Neko Teaa
Kay-Chan

Old 06-14-2014, 04:53 PM

Day 1, I'm flying blind!
What do you decide to do: Take a swim. :D

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 06-14-2014, 04:54 PM

Day 1, I'm flying blind!
What do you decide to do: Check behind the waterfall. <3

onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to onsenmark Send a message via Yahoo to onsenmark

Old 06-14-2014, 04:55 PM

Day 1, I'm flying blind!
What do you decide to do: Check behind the water fall.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 06-14-2014, 05:10 PM

lol Seems like everyone's checking the waterfall

Day 1, I'm flying blind!
What do you decide to do: Check behind the waterfall~

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-14-2014, 05:29 PM

Day 1, I'm flying blind!
What do you decide to do:Take a swim

RoadToGallifrey
When life gives you melons, make...
Penpal

Old 06-14-2014, 05:39 PM

Day 1, I'm flying blind!
What do you decide to do: Check strange palm trees

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 06-14-2014, 06:17 PM

Day 1, I'm flying blind!
What do you decide to do: check the cacti for water.

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 06-14-2014, 06:19 PM

Day 1, I'm flying blind!
What do you decide to do: Relax and enjoy the sun! Let everyone else do the work. :P

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 06-14-2014, 06:37 PM

Day 1, I'm flying blind!
What do you decide to do: Check cactus for water.

*pokes spiky thing*

Chexala
cat whisperer

Penpal

Old 06-14-2014, 06:39 PM

Day 1, I'm flying blind!
What do you decide to do: take a swim!