Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 06-22-2012, 04:59 AM

((Okay thanks guys (: ))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-22-2012, 05:11 AM

(you can post as eli noticing the irishwoman sneaking into the store room lol)

Zamir pretty much ignored the werewolf as he played with the chimera, apparently hearing something he didn't, he just pegged it as the male talking dog with the dog like creature. "ah, your so lucky to have a pet. With my job i can't have one....sadly." he said to him as he got a sad look on his face before smiling once more, finishing off his cookie before he poured them all some more tea. "I am actually a computer program, a human's character in a game. Sorren, well he will have to tell you where he is from." he sad to him as he shrugged, clearly never bothered to ask since it tended to be a touchy subject with others, sometimes.

MintyRey
N00b

Old 06-22-2012, 05:58 AM

[Well I guess since Codette seems to have gone offline I could separate the post for Eli and Isaac :yes:]

Eli could only watch as the both the man, whose name he managed to overhear as Cody, and the woman he was with, who he also managed to overhear was named Scarlett, ran over to assist the scantily clad girl in her endeavor of chivalry. Honestly, was it worth all this trouble to help one grown woman? Eli didn't think so. Which is why he stayed put despite having the ability to help out as well. Let them handle those thugs. Three people seemed like a decent enough number to handle a measly two. Probably not in the case of the bouncers though. Still, there was one of the security personnel left and more on their way to provide back up for this daring trio should they need it.

Speaking of grown woman, Eli almost didn't notice when she scurried into the storage room. Fortunately, she had to pass in front of his field of vision to do so. "Hey! You can't go in there!" he protested, although it was a little too late to say it. The bar manager decided to follow her in if only to tell her to get out and hide elsewhere. But he slowed down a little when he noticed drops of red on the floor in front of the entrance. 'Blood?' Eli thought, before going in to confirm his suspicions. He spotted her amongst the large crates that held various liquor bottles. Tears still trailed down her face. Approaching her, he asked "Are you injured or something?"

-------------------------

"How come? Does your job not pay too well or do you have to move around a lot?" Isaac asked, citing the only two reasons he could think of that associated jobs with pets. "A video game character?! I've never met anyone that was from a video game. Or maybe I have but never knew?" The college teacher laughed heartily at the possibility that perhaps some of the non-humans he met could also have been from a video game. He may have even played as them or against them when he was younger. It was a very odd thought.

Last edited by MintyRey; 06-22-2012 at 06:00 AM..

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 06-22-2012, 07:06 AM

Cali backed away sharply as soon as she was released. Vaguely noticing the redhead scamper off, she figured it was safer. She watched as her brother dodged a few attacks, before being pushed out of the way by a new woman. Cali didn't know why she was there, but she didn't mind. The woman was more help then Cody anyways. The ghoul seemed preoccupied with the woman, so Cali turned to the golem, before she realized her claws weren't going to do much good. As it was she'd have a fair bruise from kicking it.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-22-2012, 06:25 PM

(yes yes you can lol)

Keara did not hear what the bartender had yelled at her when she slipped into the back room, closing the door behind her she looked around the room, seeing various crates of sizes before she slipped through a few, finding a nice little nook to hide in and be safe from the others until it was safe to leave. She sat down giving a pained cry as she stretched her legs out in front of her, looking at her cut up shins. She reached shaking hands out to pull the glass out of them only to notice her hands and arms were just as bad. She started crying even more as she tried to take care of herself, when she heard a voice, she scrambled as far away from him as the crates would allow. "Tá mé go maith, cuir in iúl dom fanacht anseo go dtí go bhfuil siad imithe." she said to him in irish, clearly very upset and in pain as she spoke to him in her native tongue, as often happens when things get to her, she forgets to speak english. "I am fine, please let me stay here until they are gone." she said to him in a low voice as she cleared her throat, saying it in english once more as she hide behind her firey red hair.

"Ah well it would be the lather, i move around alot, not really allowed to talk about my job." Zamir said to him as he chuckled, running a hand through his pure silver colored hair as he looked at his friend playing with the chimera before he frowned. "Sorren, your going to lose all your cookies if you continue to play with it." he said to his pal as he snatched another cookie from the table, one that was closets to the window, as he kept an eye on the creature, making sure he was not going to steal the cookies from them. "Yea, so far only those from the newest games before the collision have made it out here, the far older ones died since people forgot about them and basically left them to rot. sad thing really.....but anyways i am from the game called Second Life." he said to him as he drank some more of his tea.

Shame_
RP Stalker
Send a message via Yahoo to Shame_

Old 06-22-2012, 06:41 PM

The dark man nodded to creature in the window, reaching for a cookie to hand over. He looked up and paused when Zamir told him to watch the cookies. He sat still for a moment, debating, before relinquishing his place of cookies that he was going to give to Zamir to the Chimera in the window instead. "Here, have these. But I can't promise more." he said to him, before standing and going to get that chocolate cake he had been eyeing before his "friend" came in and snagged him.

MintyRey
N00b

Old 06-22-2012, 11:39 PM

At first the man thought it would be an easy hit but soon saw his mistake. The golem bellowed painfully as his hand started to be crushed by the smaller woman. "Wh-what are you?!" he asked through clenched teeth but the only thing he got from her was a warning to not mess with "crazy''. He thought she definitely was but he wasn't going to stop just because his hand got cracked so easily. Quickly gathering up the large chunks that had dropped to the floor, the golem stuck them back on. in moments, the chunks fused back as a whole, though smaller fragments were still missing and large fractures were still visible. But it would have to do for now. As soon as he felt ready he charged towards the one who had so easily crushed his hand, eager for revenge. But before he could get close, the feline woman confronted him.
"Think you can take me on, kitty cat?! I don't think you got what it takes!" he taunted, before taking a swing at her with his undamaged hand.

In the meantime, the ghoul had anticipated that the male were-puma would be quick but did not realize by how much. The cat's agility allowed him to avoid both the ghoul's bite and the slashes that followed. But the green skinned fiend would not give up so easily and would try to match his opponent's speed. Once more, he took a shot at biting the were-puma, this time aiming for his target's arm. The ghoul was sure he would be able to reach but the surprise shove from the woman with long nails thwarted his attack. "Damn you!!" he shrieked, and rushed towards her instead. Jumping after a few steps, the furious man would attack her from above and aimed to stab her head with his deadly nails.

[Codette, I was just wondering, is Cali a were-puma too? I think I might have just assumed that she was :sweat: If she isn't just let me know so I can edit my old posts about it =3]

---------------------------

"Yeah right! You call that fine?!" he scolded, pointing at the many glass cuts on her legs and arms. "You're getting blood all over the drinks you know!!" Eli moved towards her once more after she had backed away. He then stopped to kneel by her legs to ascertain just how deep the cuts were. Despite having voiced more concern for the bottles, Eli still worried about the woman. He did not want to be responsible if she died of blood loss in the club. He would be fired for sure. "Let me see!" he demanded, abruptly extending a hand towards her and waiting for her to show him the other injuries on her arms. Eli normally didn't bother to be polite with anyone else and he saw no reason to start now. "I may not be a medical student like a friend of mine so treating others' wounds wouldn't be something I like to do, but I'm pretty sure I can help with this at least. Trust me."

"Awesome! You're the best! Well, better than some people at least!" The verbal jab was aimed towards both his owner and the white-haired elf although they would not hear it. Ecstatic that the dark-skinned werewolf was willing to give his share of the delectable discs to him, Nikola purred as he began to devour the food. It was within his ability to do so since he was part feline, but his canine mannerisms were more dominant. The cookies did not last long and in a few seconds all of them disappeared within his maw. With his cravings satisfied for now, the chimera once more lay down lazily within the window and watched as the gracious werewolf walked to the counter. The owner of the bakeshop who had just finished helping out another customer turned to the man and asked, "Anything I can help you with, sir?"

"I can't really say I've played Second Life. I've played a lot of other games though." Isaac said as he picked up a chocolate chunk cookie to nibble on. "Oh yeah, my name's Isaac, by the way. This guy over here's Nikola." he said, pointing to the oversized dog-cat before continuing, "And you told me that guy over there's Sorren. So what's your name?"

Last edited by MintyRey; 06-22-2012 at 11:42 PM..

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 06-22-2012, 11:54 PM

Cali gasped as she jumped backwards landing on all for paws. She had completed her change mid jump. The female cat spat, and grinned as she jumped and slid around avoiding the golems powerful muscle. Speed was on her side, but strength on his. Cali's mind reeled with possible outcomes and movements. What were the chances she could keep moving until he tired out. Every now and then, she would swing her claws out, making sure not to make contact. Unlike the new woman with her brother, Cali's claws would break on the stone-like flesh.

Cody smiled with surprise over Scarlett's fighting ability, but made sure he didn't fall victim to the ghoul. He glanced over and noticed Cali wearing out. Her muscles were better suited to taking a swing, but he understood why she was focusing on defensive. With a low growl, Cody shifted as well, and attempted to bait the golem.

(yep. The twins were born were-pumas)

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-23-2012, 12:28 AM

Scarlett sighed as the Ghoul leaped onto her. She of course fell backwards and onto the floor, looking defeated. But just as everyone thought that the Ghoul had beaten her, the girl threw him off of her with a strength that was powerful enough to send him flying into a wall. She stood up, slowly walking over to the Ghoul, her boots clicking as she walked. She had gotten a few scratches on the side of her porcelain like face, but they seemed to heal with every step she took. "What did I say? You think your little claws can hurt me, Ghoul ?!" She asked, smirking and letting out a small, sweet, silvery laugh. She simply stared at the male. She made no move to harm him. Her angelic inner voice told her not too. That's why she only fought if someone threw the first punch.

"If you keep on taking swings at me I'll be forced to kill you. I only attack when I'm being attacked." She said, then turned when the Golem questioned what she was. "Let's just say I'm not just some pretty girl at the bar." She said, her long eye lashes fluttering as if to mock them. She turned her attention back to the Ghoul. "We can do this all night. I have excellent stamina. But I fear you won't make it as long as I will, So how about you leave before I make you?" She asked, tapping her boot on the floor. She was starting to get impatient with this boring fight.

MintyRey
N00b

Old 06-23-2012, 12:34 AM

[Cool :cool:]

"Hold still punk!" the tall golem roared as he tried to land a hit on the lithe puma. Alas, all his large fists ever made contact with were the floor, a two tables, and a nearby metal pillar. The polished floor was now speckled with craters about an arm's width in diameter. The tables were pulverized to say the least. The pillar, however, was sturdy enough to only have suffered a minor dent. None of the things he kept hitting could dampen his rage as he tried to keep up with the woman. For a second as he thrashed about, the golem lost sight of his opponent. But soon his eyes landed on the figure of a great, golden brown cat. It was not the same one he had been fighting though, but he had no time to bother learning the difference. Wasting no time, the golem ran towards the were-puma in front of him. "Got you now!!" he yelled as he brought both his arms down to smash the large animal.

For a while, the ghoul thought that victory was at hand when he managed to take his opponent down. Unfortunately, when he was about to slash at her neck, he quickly found himself flung yards away and into a wall. The force of the throw was enough to fracture his skull and various vertebrae. If he was human, he would have surely died. Weakened and suffering from the agonizing pain on his head and back, the man could only watch as the woman walked towards him. When she suggested that he leave, the ghoul considered doing just that for a moment. But his broken bones had healed up by then and he opted to continue his fight. "Like hell I will!!" he yelled, jumping at her once more with claws at the ready. He would slice her pretty head off if it was the last thing he did.

Last edited by MintyRey; 06-23-2012 at 12:49 AM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-23-2012, 01:09 AM

Scarlett simply stepped to the left, letting him fall to the ground. She rolled her eyes and stared at him on the ground. "Have you had enough? I swear, some people are just so ignorant.." She mumbled, nudging the man with her foot. "I'm growing tired of your silly games." She said, running her hand through her hair and letting out a deep breath. Her nails made it a bit difficult to run her hand through her hair, but she managed. "I'm warning you, If you don't stop I'll be forced to take action.." She said, eying him.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-23-2012, 03:13 AM

Zamir frowned as he watched Sorren feed the Chimera his cookies, he thought it was a perfectly good way to waste perfectly good cookies. "Oh, it just came out before the collision....that is why you don't see people making or playing video games now, cause they literally will be killing real people now." he said to him as he watched Sorren go and buy a cake, he just shrugged it off as he ate some type of cinnamon cookie. "Ah, Zamir is my name actually. That is it, no last name, no middle name, just Zamir." he said to him as he poured himself another cup of tea, stirring it with a cookie before eating it.

"I am fine....and and i will clean up the mess, no need to worry." Keara said to him in as clear English as she could get at that moment, even if she had to keep translating what she said from saying it in Irish first. She was now pressed to the crates as he moved closer to her, soon she pulled her legs away from him, standing up as she slid along the boxes to keep some good distant between them, she clearly had something wrong with her for being so cautious, though he would more than likely brush it off as what had happen out in the bar. "I-I sorry. I go now." she said to him quickly, speaking in broken english as she snatched her bag up, slipping easily through the crates as she headed to leave the room and the bar.

MintyRey
N00b

Old 06-23-2012, 01:59 PM

[I'll wait for Codette before I post for the ghoul and golem again =3 Gotta figure out what else to put :sweat:]

Eli was surprised that the injured woman would refuse help for her wounds. He could only raise a brow as the red-head constantly kept trying to move away from him before she finally got up to leave. How she could stand to leave her wounds untreated like that, he wouldn't know. But he guessed that it was her business and not his in the end. For all he knew, she wasn't human and that those wounds might actually not be such a big deal to her. When she had offered to clean up the mess, Eli declined, saying, "It's fine. I'll get some of the other staff members to take care of the mess. I doubt it'd be good for the club's image to let a wounded customer clean up their own blood." As she was about to leave the room, he added, "Just make sure to get to a hospital at least!"

Outside the nightclub, sirens could already be heard as various police vehicles sped on their way to the building. Ambulances and firetrucks accompanied them as well. A fight in such a crowded area could only go on for so long without someone calling the cops, after all. While plenty of the club goers decided to just back off as far away as they could from the battle, some who chose to brave running past the fighters managed to get to the exit. They would wait for the conclusion of the commotion outside where they felt it was safer.

"Huh, what a coincidence! I have a student who's also named Zamir. He works at a nightclub just two blocks from here with another student of mine." Isaac pointed in the direction of the popular establishment as he spoke. He briefly wondered if it was a fairly common name. After picking up another cookie, he continued, "The club is called D.U.A.L.. Have you heard of it? It's made quite a name for itself in this part of the city. I think he's working tonight, but I'm not exactly sure of his schedule..."

As the man tried to remember what times he knew the two students worked, two police cars zoomed past the shop with sirens blaring followed by a firetruck. The vehicles appeared to be heading towards the nightclub. "Eh? What do you think's going on?"

Shame_
RP Stalker
Send a message via Yahoo to Shame_

Old 06-23-2012, 04:24 PM

Looking up, he smiled slightly at the clerk. "I would like that big chocolate cake right there." he said, pointing to it in the glass. He planned on sharing it with his new friend, if he could. After he paid for it, he thanked the clerk before walking over, only to pause and watch the cars go by. Not doing anything about it, he walked over and sat down, taking the cake and cutting it in half.

"Eat it slowly so you can save the taste." he said to the Chimera, having not yet heard it's name as he pushed the piece over.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 06-23-2012, 06:40 PM

(sorry for making you guys always wait for me ^.^' I usually post at work, thus why I disapear a lot)
Cali gave a small purr when her brother appeared. The two puma's made eye contact, and Cali watched as Cody barely dodged the golems fists. He wasn't half as quick as she was, but apparently just fast enough to dodge the slow male. She flinched each time the golem smashed into an object, but kept moving.

Cody and Cali began switching places. Keeping one of them infront of the golem and one behind, to switch out. He knew Cali wouldn't be happy out of the action but as the golem rushed at him, and nearly crushed him, Cody watched with slight horror as Cali shifted into her human form behind the golem, grabbing a chunk of a broken table to smash against his back. Cody scampered away, but not fast enough. The tip of his tail was barely pinched, but still hit enough to cause pain to wreck through his nerves.

MintyRey
N00b

Old 06-24-2012, 07:44 PM

[It's alright, I personally don't mind waiting :) It gives me more time to think of something to type :yes:]

The ghoul's nails were just about to reach the woman when she took an unexpected side-step causing the man to fall face first onto the floor instead. Infuriated, not just by the embarrassing fall but also by the small nudge she gave him, the ghoul immediately got up to continue the fight. He ignored the last chance she gave him to flee at first, but upon hearing the sound of sirens he finally considered stopping. With a broken nose, he growled at his opponent, "Mark my words, this isn't over!!"
Then he turned to his partner who was still in the middle of a fight. "Hey! We're leaving! The cops are gonna be here!" he called out before heading for the door. He would snarl at anyone who he passed so that they would get out of his way.

The golem eventually realized that he was now dealing with two opponents at the same time. The fact that he was outnumbered did not deter him. Truthfully, however, he was beginning to feel fatigued after constantly trying to hit the speedy pumas. All of his attempts to crush either one failed and it tired him down enough that when a broken table was slammed against him he almost toppled over. He hardly even noticed that his latest attack managed to get the tip of one feline's tail. As he was about to turn on the female were-puma who had reverted to human form, he heard the ghoul yell something about the police arriving soon. Reluctantly, the golem turned to leave as well.

The two would manage to get away from the nightclub before the authorities could pull up in front of the building. A little sore from their battle, the ghoul retracted his long claws to avoid suspicion from random pedestrians. The golem walked next to him, although he was more preoccupied with dealing with his injured hand. He would clench his fractured fist a few times to test just how badly it was damaged. Hitting everything else except his targets added to the cracks already running half-way up the length of his forearm. Both were in a terrible mood from their 'defeat' and didn't bother to give way to anyone else as they stalked off down the sidewalk in the direction of the bakeshop.

With the departure of the two criminals, the entire nightclub cheered for the three who had chosen to stand against them. The ruined floor and various debris scattered about did not prevent many of them from coming up to the heroes and congratulating them. One of the bartenders even grabbed a bottle of champagne to spray over the trio and the crowd that had gathered around them.

----------------------

From high up on the V.I.P. loft, ice blue eyes stared down at the three who had started a fight in her club. The damages wrought by the commotion would cost her a great deal. First there were all those craters on the floor, then the cracked wall, and also the dented metal pillar. Finally, there were all the ruined tables, chairs, glass dividers, and dinnerware. She almost forgot the fact that this little fiasco happened in the middle of the party D.U.A.L. was hosting for a famous celebrity. No doubt the media would be all over this like frenzied sharks. And yet despite her worries, Malzebbeth couldn't help but keep a smile on her face.

"Oh my~ Twin were-pumas and a... Hmmm? Interesting~!" Her amused gaze lingered on the female whose aura Malzebbeth had recognized to be rather Demonic. However, her appearance was closer to being that of an angel's than anything. "I wonder~?" she muttered, thinking over all the rumors passed around by her kind after the collision. Her musings were then interrupted by one of the celebrity guests asking her for a moment of her time. With one last cheerful glance at the crowds below, Malzebbeth stepped away from the loft's railing and rejoined the company of her V.I.P.s.

-----------------------

The sizable chimera yawned sleepily before the noisy vehicles that drove past captured his attention. The giant dog watched as one more of them would come tearing down the road. He couldn't help but think that wherever it was they were heading must be very exciting. Soon the man who had given him cookies came back to the table with a large cake. Naturally, Nikola longed for a bite of such a grand dessert. He would usually long for any food that he spotted actually, even if he had just eaten. It would take a whole lot to appease his hunger, something that Isaac wished he knew before taking in the chimera.

But much to Nikola's surprise, after Sorren had sliced the cake in two he gave a half to him. Both the pet and his owner could not help but exclaim a "Woah! Are you serious?!" in unison, though Isaac wouldn't hear Nikola's reaction.

"You don't really have to give him that mu-" Isaac began, but was forced to stop himself when the amalgamated creature already began digging into is share of the chocolate cake. "But we appreciate it all the same.", he continued. Then turning to his pet, he said, "Looks like you'll have to thank Sorren for the cake, Nikola."
The azure eyed man did not hear the many thanks that the chimera was already giving.

Last edited by MintyRey; 06-24-2012 at 07:49 PM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-24-2012, 08:20 PM

Scarlett smirked when the two left and just as the door they left from shut, her nails retracted. She smiled when suddenly people started to come up to her and the other two that had helped the women. "Oh, Thank you." She said to a few who applauded her for the fight. Her dark red eyes seemed to change back to emerald in just a few moments.

She looked around the room at the damage and then over to the bartender. "If you'd like I can come by tomorrow to help with the repairs? If I did them it wouldn't cost the club too much money. Plus I'd have it done in a few days." She said, looking around the room. All the things that had been broken or smashed were easily fixable, and she felt like she owed it to them to at least clean up the mess that she had partially caused.

She headed back over to the bar to get another Vodka mixed with Coke and happily began to take a long drink of it. Now that she had won a fight she could get drunk. She looked back over at Cody and made her way over to him. "Nice fighting skills, Puma." She winked, then headed back over to the bar to sit down. As champagne exploded over the trio she smiled in content. Her anger had subsided and had been replaced with a small ounce of joy.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 06-24-2012, 09:10 PM

Cali flinched and hissed as the golem turned towards her. She turned confused as the ghoul shouted to the golem, and they both left in a hurry. She let out a huge sigh when they left. Cali was exhausted, not used to dodging. The girl turned and looked at her brother, still in puma form, and looked over his tail.

Cody whimpered pathetically as his sister poked and prodded his tail.

"Oh man up." The girl rolled her eyes, noticing the crowd for the first time, she was instantly greatful, that their clothes shifted with them. Cali never understood how, but she was happy that she wasn't standing there naked.

Cody snorted and shifted back, lazily stretching. "Good show sis." He looked up at Scarlett, and scampered to his feet after her. "And you, you are just incredible." Cody flashed another charming smile.

Cali sighed at her brother, and looked around. She began moving the broken bits of tables and chairs out of the way. Not sure how they'd want it cleaned up, she just thought that the crowd would enjoy having the space again. Cali ignored the claps from the crowd, she just wanted to make sure the girl was safe, but with so many people, so many others, it was hard to find the redhead's sent.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-25-2012, 02:53 AM

Keara just smiled at him and waved,stumbling as she swayed from blood loss, falling onto a few crates before she settled down on the crate once more, going back to pulling the glass out of her arms and legs. "I...." she didn't get anything out before she passed out from her blood loss, the Irish girl was far paler then she was normally as she was sat there, passed out, basically defense less.

"Wow, that is a coincidence. From what i know i am the only person in the world name Zamir. So if you really have a student named Zamir then i would very much like to met him." Zamir said to him as he sat back, rather full and satisfied for the moment as he looked in the direction that the male pointed towards, it was very more surprising considering the fact that well he also worked for the club in a way but not something he could say out loud. He frowned as he thought for a minute, watching as the police cars flew by, heading towards the club, that was not a good thing in his opinion. "Maybe a bar fight?" he asked as he chuckled, he watched as his friend came back with a chocolate cake, his eyes going wide a bit as he thought for a few minutes before taking a fork and stealing some of the cake, watching as the other half disappeared into the window.

Last edited by Kilia; 06-25-2012 at 05:01 AM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-25-2012, 02:13 PM

Scarlett blushed when Cody followed after her. "Incredible? No, I'm not." She said, looking down at her drink. "I wish you hadn't seen that.." She whispered, looking up at him. "I'm not really proud of my temper." She said, taking another drink. "But you fought well. I'm glad you didn't get hurt." She said, patting his hand. "Are you okay? I saw he crushed a bit of your tail.." She said in a sweet tone. Her angelic inner voice was worried for him, and she felt the need to take care of him, even though he was fine.

She gave him a week smile and took her hand off of his. "Sorry." She said, laughing softly as she pulled her hand away from his and then let it fall into her lap. She glanced around the room at the people still cheering at their success and then looked at the broken furniture and torn up floor. "I'll most likely come here tomorrow during my lunch break to try and fix some of this stuff." She said, running her hand through her dark curls to fix them. She felt nervous. She hadn't flirted with anyone for a few weeks, and the last guy she had only flirted with to get him to buy a very expensive antique.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 06-25-2012, 03:55 PM

Cody grinned. "Oh yes you are. I like powerful women. You and my sister would probably get along." Cody smiled. "I'm fine. Cali wouldn't have let me shift back if it was serious." Cody grabbed her hand before it dropped back into her lap. He kissed the top of her wrist. "I'd help Cali, but she'd get mad. She likes using the clean up after a fight to reflect on how she could fight better."

(Sorry for crappy post. It was better, but my phone deleted the message.)

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-25-2012, 07:12 PM

Scarlett blushed again. "Powerful women? Well, I'm only that when I'm angry." She said, smiling when he took her hand. "Aren't you confident," She said, smirking. "I like confident men." She added, winking at him again with her long black eyelashes. She then looked at the clock on the wall. "I should probably be getting home soon. I have work tomorrow." She said, taking another gulp of her drink to try and finish it before she left. She then looked over at him and sat her drink down. "I own the little antique shop down the street." She said, leaning back in her chair.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 06-25-2012, 08:42 PM

Cody grinned widly. "Confidence I always have plenty of Sweetheart." his grin changed to a pout when she mentioned leaving. "Do you have to go?" The male tried an adorable pout, almost puppy-dog eyes, before he shrugged. "Well, perhaps I'll have to bother you at work tomorrow." his smile returned at the thought.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-25-2012, 09:02 PM

Scarlett smirked and stood. "Yes, I have to go. But my house is just down the street if you want to walk with me. I might even reward you with a kiss.." She said, smiling. She grabbed her black purse and waited for an answer. "Bother me at work? Well, I doubt you could bother me. It gets pretty lonely and boring at work." She said, sighing at the thought of another boring work day. "I live in the upstairs of my shop." She said, smiling at him saying he was full of confidence. "Well I guess we'll see about that.." She said, flashing her pearly whties at him.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 06-25-2012, 10:28 PM

Cody took a step back to give her room to stand. "I would love to walk you home. Reward? I like the sound of that." Cody looked up and gave a small wave to Cali, waiting until she noticed him, before turning back to Scarlett. "Well then, I 'll keep you company. No sense being bored when someone as amusing as me is around." The male puma offered the girl his arm, "shall we?"

Cali had just moved some broken chairs to the side, when she looked up and saw Cody with the brunette woman again. She sighed. "Some things never change." she muttered and waved back. Taking one last look around, she figured it was the best she could help with, and moved back to the bar. The scantily clad puma female took the elastic around her wrist and tied her brown hair, into a high pony tail. "hey bartender, could I get a glass of white wine?"