Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-17-2015, 02:55 PM

Holy Beetlejuice. How am I just now getting around to watching this. ;o I'm just on the first season and I'm totally and 100% hooked!! I always just figured it was the hype because of how people get with new shows sometimes. Lol but no ma'am! Between Big Boo (Lea Delaria who I've always thought was super yummy) and then Nicky Nichols (Natasha Lyonnne who I've crushed on since I saw But I'm a Cheerleader)

Oh what a wonderful show!! Going to start watching season 2 tonight. <3

Another kinda on topic thing is I watched a movie on Netflix called Foxy Merkins and it was...interesting. Haha I actually really liked it. It was about two lesbian prostitutes but it was an odd take on everything. I think it was kinda like a documentary?

Beliar
*^_^*

Old 07-20-2015, 07:34 PM

Don't watch it too fast, you'll run out of episodes to watch lol. I didn't start watching it until the second season was out. I didn't think it would be that good to be honest but a girl I worked with talked me into it and I was hooked. I love Poussey, Red, Rosa, Bennett (cause he's adorable >>), Nicky, and just everyone.

And I've never seen Foxy Merkins, though I don't generally stray away from the categories I normally watch from

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-20-2015, 11:11 PM

Lol I haven't started the second season yet. I just can't bring myself to. I'll only have season 3 after this season. So started watching American Horror Story. Another show I was skeptical about. It's alright but not as great as everyone makes it out to be Lol

I lean more towards documentaries and B-rated movies and so Foxy Merkins was right up that alley. haha

What kinda movies do you like to watch? TV shows?

Beliar
*^_^*

Old 07-21-2015, 02:49 AM

I binge watched the third season whenever they released it and it was a mistake lol. I liked the first two seasons of American Horror Story but I felt like they could have done more with the show than what they did. (Especially Coven and Freakshow, they ended up just being disappointing >>) I like Tate though and I got very excited when I saw him in X-Men haha.

I feel smarter after watching documentaries so I like those but I generally watch sci-fi/fantasy and psychological thrillers. Have you seen the Flash series? It is pretty good from what I've seen of it so far.

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-21-2015, 02:59 AM

Yeah I try not to binge watch. Lol Usually an episode or two a night max, and try to watch only like every other day or 3 days.
I really only want to watch the American Horror Story : Coven just because I'm like obsessed with anything New Orleans. It's my favorite place on the planet. Lol Least that I've visited anyways. And of course besides where I live. Florida = gorgeous beaches.

I actually probably haven't watched a "new" movie in years. Lol I don't get around to watching much tv/movies. Only just recently due to being about to pop pregnant and it's too hot to do anything. xD

Beliar
*^_^*

Old 07-22-2015, 04:25 AM

I always end up binge watching shows I like and then I finish them too quickly. The closest I ever got to New Orleans is when we drove past the exit for it lol. I always wanted to go visit there though, mostly because of the vampire chronicles. I love Florida (even though its so hot!), I went to St Augustine and it was beautiful there.

That is one plus to being pregnant, at least you can kind of relax. My sister is pregnant with her second daughter and she is about at that point too lol.

YamiSora
~

Old 09-26-2015, 01:56 PM

I was skeptical about it at first, but my best friend insisted that I watch it and I'm glad she did, I absolutely love it! I especially love how they slowly changed the perspective of it being about a white girl going to jail into so many stories about the girls already in there who are minorities. I heard that the creators had to make the show about Piper first because that was how they had to get investors and such, but they had always planned to tell it from the perspectives of all the other women.

Cheezlewez
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-05-2017, 08:37 PM

Did anyone tear jerk at the end of the most recent season of 2017. All the hard work in a riot. Why Tasty! Why!!!!