Runihura
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to Runihura

Old 09-10-2007, 04:32 PM

What? You gotta be kidding me1 I went through all the subforums and didn't find a single one for Miyavi!
is this site crazy, or am I just blind?
Well, I thought I'd make one. And a discussion!

-Do you know Miyavi? if so, how'd you find out?
-What's your favorite song by him?
-what's your least favorite song?
-What's your favorite PV by him?
-Who's better, Miyavi or Gackt?
-Is he not the hottest man even in his Jibun Kakumei PV? XD
-What do you think of his constant use of "amigo"?

-Do you know Miyavi? If so, how'd you find out?
Obviously I do. My sister found him through an online friend.
-What's your favorite song by him?
Jibun Kakumei XD
-What's your least favorite song?'
Freedom Fighters. Not so much that it's an awful song but I had a headache one day and I could not for the life of me get him out of my head! And it was that song1 The worst song in the world to have in your head when you have a headache! Only made life awful T.T
-What's your favorite PV by him?
while I say he's hottest in Jibun Kakumei, Senor Senora Senorita is my favorite video xD
-Who's better, Miyavi or Gackt?
Personally I love them both equally. I absolutely love each but neither is my favorite (I'm a DEG girl, actually) So, stop comparing them silly people! XD
Yes, yes he is.
I think it's funny. XD

Aeris
Mistress of Materia!

Old 09-10-2007, 06:14 PM

You know what's funny is I was going to make a thread just now about him because he's my most favorite person in the wooorld <3<3 You can tell because my journal consists entirely song titles from him. XD <3 But he deeply impacted my life with his personality and songs. I went to Jrock Revolution in LA to see him, and it was well worth it. ^^ <3
  • Do you know Miyavi? if so, how'd you find out? And I know and love Miyavi, he's an amazing person. I met him about over a year ago when all was bleak in my life. My first song was Fuminshou no nemuri Hime. Been a mad love ever since.
  • What's your favorite song by him? We love you ~ Sekai wa Kimi wo Aishiteru. This song never ceases to make me smile, even if I'm crying.
  • What's your least favorite song? Freedom Fighters to be honest. XD I'm sure it will grow on me though.
  • What's your favorite PV by him? This is hard to say. Ashita, genki ni naare was sooo cute, and Kimi ni negai wo was sweet. Itoshii hito was sooo pretty, and Senor, Senora, Senorita was so fun. (another one of the first songs I was addicted to) I personally like it all. :3 <3
  • Who's better, Miyavi or Gackt? Uh, this is no contest. Gackt is just icky, Miyavi is so beautiful <3
  • Is he not the hottest man even in his Jibun Kakumei PV? Miyavi is hot and awesome where ever he is and whatever he does <3 His Jibun look is not my favorite though. XD
  • What do you think of his constant use of "amigo"? Uh.. I never heard of this... amigo? Where does he say this?

His birthday is coming up; I already sent in a PM to the lady in jrockrevolution.com and I hope he reads it. <3 I wish I could have sent him a gift though. T_T

Runihura
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-10-2007, 11:17 PM

I'm jealous! I just recently learned Jrock LA existed (how have I never heard of it before when my life is spent online listening to jrock? o.0; It's an anamoly!) and now I'm absolutely dying to go! I only learned about it cause IMF had a Jrock feed. They interviewed Miyavi in it, he was the only one who spoke english for it xD And they still needed subs.
For some reason I love men in white even if I do cover myself in black xD And his hair is always so fun!
I decided for my comp graphics I would put myself in a photo with him.
He says it in all his songs that I have. ><; My sister pointed it out to me. Of course now he's made "Seasons greeting, amigos" awesome xD
What's the exact date? o.0;
I'm so bad with birthdays I barely know my friends much less rock artists xD

Hoshi
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Hoshi

Old 09-11-2007, 12:47 AM

-Do you know Miyavi? if so, how'd you find out?
Hecks yeah!
just listening to J-Rock and Talking to peoples.
-What's your favorite song by him?itoshii hito,Please,Please,Please.,We Love you Theres More.WAY MORE.
-what's your least favorite song?Don't Really Have one.
-What's your favorite PV by him? Kimi ni Negai wo
-Who's better, Miyavi or Gackt?PPhhtt Miyavi.
HECKS YES!!
FUN.Lol..Come on its a Super fun word to say.

Hoshi
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Hoshi

Old 09-11-2007, 12:48 AM

Runihura-
His Birthday is This Friday the 14.
^_^.

Aeris
Mistress of Materia!

Old 09-11-2007, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runihura
I'm jealous! I just recently learned Jrock LA existed (how have I never heard of it before when my life is spent online listening to jrock? o.0; It's an anamoly!) and now I'm absolutely dying to go! I only learned about it cause IMF had a Jrock feed. They interviewed Miyavi in it, he was the only one who spoke english for it xD And they still needed subs.
For some reason I love men in white even if I do cover myself in black xD And his hair is always so fun!
I decided for my comp graphics I would put myself in a photo with him.
He says it in all his songs that I have. ><; My sister pointed it out to me. Of course now he's made "Seasons greeting, amigos" awesome xD
What's the exact date? o.0;
I'm so bad with birthdays I barely know my friends much less rock artists xD
That is really crazy since it was huge all over the place, and tickets were sold out in two days. XD It was an amazing time, for sure. <3 I hope it comes to chicago though, because I spent like 1k on the trip to go. XD;;;

Miyavi is soo cute... but all the artists attempted some english. XD Miyavi's was the best but he was practicing for S.K.I.N. :3 <3

I'll have to look it up in his songs, because I've really never heard of that. O.o;

Runihura
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-11-2007, 02:18 PM

GOD I HOPE IT GETS TO CHICAGO! That's less then a 3 hour drive from me, LA is waaayy too far!
I went to a High and Mighty Color concert (their second in America) and Yusuke attempted english.
"We share best memories tonight!"
It was adorable. Also makes me laugh at how they probably laugh at us, too, when we try their language and fail spectacularly.
I'd kill to see him in concert, I'd best he gives amazing concerts! I love energy on stage and jrock concerts never fail to amaze me with their energy.
and it's like it feeds into the crowd. Iwas able to stand up in the mosh area for the whole concert, and I was already dead tired from the train to chicago then the two hour wait for a bus then the walking from the bus station to the O'Hare center then waiting 4 1/2(not even an exaggeration, we timed it DX) hours in line because they didn't send my badge in the mail then trying to get my room for like 3 hours then getting up and wearing boots and leather the next day and having the concert at the end of the day XD
Naturally I took off the leather jacket. of course it was still easy for me to stick out with my neon green hair and my hugging every cosplayer XD