rampartte
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-01-2008, 04:55 AM

Ahhh, he's so cute! I love the star! Maybe we could do something cool with the animation and sell shooting star pets? Store could be 'Wish on a Shooting Star Pets' And we could make them different colors, since I'm assuming it would be very easy to just change the base color. Maybe you could do an animation where it bounces from it's left point to right? Just tilt the angle of the star a little to the left and right, and do an animation between the three, left, straight, right, straight, etc??? Is that doable??

I would still love to do goddess plushies. But the star pet is a great idea if we can't get our act together on the dolls I think, since everyone's time for jobs and school are more important!

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 08-01-2008, 05:40 AM

@ rampartte

Yeah that would be do-able ^^. It's a little technical thinking of how the eyes work
and blink, within the tilts. But it's fairly quick. Would the pets look better as pixels
or as raster work?? Also, what programs do you have to work with??

Edit - We could do emote sets, with the head of customers being used >__o??
Just a side thought. Although i am not sure how common it is on here

Edit II - We could also take individual images of items
and reassemble them together to make cute lil creature like things
and animate them with basic movements. Lols

Last edited by Nivvy; 08-01-2008 at 05:51 AM..

[L]ove[H]ate
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-02-2008, 12:01 AM

I'm really not good at art so I can help fun the treasure hunt. =]

rampartte
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-02-2008, 01:43 AM

Ok I am so bad at art. This is my first and lame attempt at making a number board for the game. >__< Yeah I know, it's kind of choppy. I tried to spruce it up a little with some of Nivvy's pretty stars in the background.

iC[a]ndy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-02-2008, 03:26 AM

Geez, I strayed away. D;
<is lost> If my replies don't make sense, don't worry about it.. (._.)v

Regarding Jizz, did anyone tell Veen about her? I saw her post like.. two days ago?
I'm thinking she doesn't want to participate anymore, but I haven't personally asked her.

@Nivvy:
I can work on a few (to help out and not overload it all onto one person), but I'm not good with time or all that professional looking.
The smaller the base is, the harder it'll be to add detail, isn't it?
That's a cute star~

@Ram: So, we're not doing the Goddess? T^T
I was thinking we could just do the main three since shooting stars are the main point everyone is targeting.
I think your board has a good start off. :3

rampartte
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-02-2008, 03:56 AM

I haven't seen J l Z Z, but if she wants to still play I'd be happy to see her come in. ^_^

Oh, I would really love to do the goddess's too. It's just we're putting the pressure on Nivvy and you to make them. If you could make them in time for the event I think it would be really cool to sell them or hand them out as special square prizes for the game. But I didn't want to make you guys stress out about getting 3 dolls done in 1 or 2 days.. however much time we have left. It kind of sounds to me like the event will start on monday. So whatever we have prepared by then is what we'll have to use, is all I mean.

We could definitely sell star pets and do the board game by then with my poor cheapy board.. (sorry it's not better!) and Nivvy's star.

Oh and Nivvy about the animation thing. I don't have an animation maker, so I can't do it myself, but I had a framing idea for making a bouncy star. I don't really know if this would work or not. But the animation would follow the lines below.

1. Straight, eyes open
2. Tilt left, eyes open
3. Straight, eyes open
4. Tilt right, eyes open
5. Straight eyes open
6. Straight eyes closed
7. REPEAT

Is something like that doable?

OH! And I had a new idea about giving out prizes. I know there is a random roll website somewhere, I'll have to look to find it. But we could not even choose squares ahead of time for the prizes. After all the squares are bought, we could randomly roll a number to win each prize, I think that might be the fairest thing.

iC[a]ndy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-02-2008, 06:03 AM

@Ram: I can try to make as many dolls as I can before Monday. <has a lot of time on my hands>

As I'm typing, I'm getting a design being made so I can make the pixelled form/figures. I'll be using KH's bases. 'kay?

The random roll sounds fair, but if you can't find the site, we can always think of a few numbers before we sell the squares.

Oh, in all the preparation, I forgot to ask: Who's going to set up the first page?

EDIT:

Okay, I've been working on this for about an hour and a half, and I tried the animating thing..
It was alright, but the thing is, I need a background for the little star dusts to show up.
Nivvy, if you can animate it and make the star dust appear (without a background), I'll send you the dolls.

I only finished one, but I thought I should get all of your opinions (if you like it or not), so if the result is bad, we don't use my dolls and I don't have to finish the rest. Lol.

[/img]

Thoughts?

Last edited by iC[a]ndy; 08-03-2008 at 02:32 AM..

rampartte
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-02-2008, 08:07 PM

Awww, she's so cute! She's the star goddess right? I think if we have perimission to use the bases, go ahead make the other two! Hmm.. is there a way to make the background not just a square? I mean like, with fuzzy edges instead of something ? Though I think it lookes pretty cute as is!

Do you have time to do a red and gold, sun goddess, and a silver and black (maybe with some purple for color??) moon goddess?

Calling all banner makers!! What we really need is to make the banner for our game room. Can anyone make a nice one? We should probably decide what we're going to call our game room thread.

Anyone have some name ideas? Here are some from me:

1. Celes Paradi Treasure Hunt
2. Search for the Celes Goddesses!
3. Shoot Star Treasure Hunt

... okay a lot of my ideas sound the same I know. Lol!

Last edited by rampartte; 08-02-2008 at 08:17 PM..

iC[a]ndy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-02-2008, 08:21 PM

I don't have an animation program, so I used gickr. X:
I'll try, but what do you mean by fuzzy edges? o 3o

Yeah, yeah.
I have time. (:
Plus my sister is going to help me design the outfits and possibly pixel it, too, so we can get it in on time.
[..because she's awesome like that.] <3
When we open the store, you'll have to put in the permission thing somewhere. I'm thinking preferably where we talk about the Goddess dolls.

Who's going to run it/set it up?
And what's the thread going to be called?

How big do you want the banners, preferable design and colours?

Goddess Hunt? lol. xDD
What about Celestial Treasure?

EDIT:

Oh! Yeah:
Quote:
I found these doll bases on a website called Precious Pixels KH ( http://www.kawaiihannah.com ) and give full credit to the artist, 'Hannah Malcolm' ( [email protected] ) who gave me permission to use them on 8/2/2008 by the rules page on her website
Make sure to post that somewhere in our thread so we give credit to her.

Last edited by iC[a]ndy; 08-03-2008 at 12:32 AM..

rampartte
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-03-2008, 01:34 AM

Okay! Hum.. I like the Celestial Treasure one. That's a good name!

Um.. I don't know. My mind isn't really in the mood to figure out more details right now. Anyone else got some ideas to bring this all together?

iC[a]ndy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2008, 02:31 AM

LoHa and Dae have said they'll lend their mules for the event to collect the profits. :3
Uhm, I don't really know what else to think about besides the set up.

I'm done the moon.
I'll send it by mail so no one can see it. ;-;

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 08-03-2008, 03:21 AM

Sorry, I've kind of just been looking through everything that people have been posting. I do like what you have all done so far ^^ And I think Celestial Treasure is a good name. Short, catchy and a bit on the temping side xD

iC[a]ndy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2008, 04:47 AM

I'm having trouble whipping up an outfit for the Sun-- got any ideas or preferred outfits?

EDIT: Never mind. Ram gave me an idea. (:

EDIT EDIT: I finished the outline, and just to give you a warning... it looks sorta cheerleader-ish, lulz.

Last edited by iC[a]ndy; 08-03-2008 at 05:48 AM..

rampartte
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-04-2008, 02:31 AM

I got on a little late today and see the celes paradi started!! o_o but i can't figureo ut if anyone made a room. did someone make one??

iC[a]ndy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2008, 05:51 AM

I was starting to think that everyone bailed on me. ._.'
I saw Jizz in the forum, but I've yet to talk to her. D;

Not yet.
I had trouble with the Sun one and all my work (of it) was deleted, so I have to start over. >:

I can open one tomorrow and have the first post up (welcome people), but other than that, I don't know how the game works that well, so can you run it?
..Unless, you want to open/start the thread right now while I continue to work on the Sun. :3
Can you?

Oh~ One more thing (if you haven't seen in the main thread), Veen wants a sales history, so I'm hoping the person lending the mule will take over this job.
I think that whoever is available for the majority of the time (without anything interfering the majority of the time) is best for the job.
**If no one is going to lend the mule in time, then I'll manage the records if you're all okay with that.

Just a heads up: I won't be here on Wednesday, and if I do happen to come back in time, it'll be really late at night, is that okay?

How should it be set up?
  • Introduction
  • Rules
    • + How to play the game
  • The Game
    • + mention the prizes (?) *
  • Current round (squares sold for that round)
    • + Sales History
  • Reserve x as many as you like.
Anything else you'd like to add?

The + represents it being in the same post, it's optional, though.
The (?) represents that I'm not sure if it should go there.
* = Somewhere in that post, we are to credit KawaiiHannah for allowing us to use her bases.

Last edited by iC[a]ndy; 08-04-2008 at 05:57 AM..

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 08-04-2008, 03:21 PM

Ok, I don't know if anyone is on or anything or if anyone made a thread. Sorry, I've been busy for the past few days and haven't had much time to get on. My mule is still available if we want to use it. The name is Lord Orpheus.

iC[a]ndy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2008, 03:36 PM

I'm sorry guys, but we're going to change it into a pixel doll shop.
We'll still have the Goddesses and try to keep the theme.

Never mind.
I'm flip flopping through ideas.. ;-;

I'll link y'all when the thread is up.

BTW, Ram, I tweaked the board (and a few things) a bit so it'd be 24. ;-;
I hope you don't mind. <3

EDIT: Uhm, are we going to do this or not?

Last edited by iC[a]ndy; 08-10-2008 at 10:31 PM..

rampartte
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-10-2008, 11:00 PM

The mission is finally over!! And we actually made some profit! ;__; I hope that means we didn't come in last!

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 08-11-2008, 11:00 AM

SALES HISTORY for Team GREEN!
heartpoint - 40g for 2 squares
ZeldaFlower - 80g for 4 squares
Whitegale- 60g for 3 squares
sushi_mew- 60g for 3 squares
k i w i- 20g for 1 square

TOTAL GOLD RAISED: 260g

iC[a]ndy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-29-2008, 12:03 AM

That's a lot more than I thought we'd make. :sweat:

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 08-31-2008, 05:21 PM

Um... how do we want to divide the golds?