X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 11-23-2012, 01:33 AM

Name: Chiyaki Furukawa

Description: Forced into the business of being a host Chiyaki has no intentions of sticking around. She is a loud mouthed girl who likes her opinion to be heard no matter what the cost. Standing at a slim five-feet-seven she is often seen as a trouble maker. Her trouble was what landed her in the mess in the first place, she has bright orange hair and her eyes are a smoldering sunset golden. During the day while off from her host work she works in an office building as an accountant.

Appearance: Chiyaki

payas0
The Leech, Role-Player Wanna Be

Old 11-24-2012, 02:42 AM

Name : Samui Kuro Kōhī

Bio : Samui Kuro (Saku) is an IT student with very little social life and few friends. He aces his classes and is very promising. He tends to be arrogant so often people gets intimidated easily. At school, he makes sure everyone feels his presence even though he's quiet. He's tired of how things are turning into a routine. He felt like he needed some time with other people but he's not that socially oriented. He's trying to find ways though. He stands 5'9" and he's a couch potato.

Saku's Appearance :

---------- Post added 11-24-2012 at 10:47 AM ----------

X---AznCo0ki3: sorry it took a while. :)

Last edited by payas0; 11-24-2012 at 02:44 AM..

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 11-24-2012, 11:10 PM

It was night time once more, her brows furrowed as she glanced up at the clock with her golden eyes, she was clearly annoyed. Ten o' clock. The night was just beginning for the young host, it had been almost a week since she was forced to take up this job and she hated it. It had all started that damn night when her friends asked her to go drinking, it was a Friday night so Chiyaki had obviously agreed and it all went downhill from there.

She clearly remembered it like it was yesterday.

Chiyaki and a couple of her co-workers had hit the bar after work, after a few drinks they all decided to leave their separate ways. Chiyaki hadn't had all that to drink and she insisted that she could drive home. She was stubborn so she obviously won the battle and took her car back home.

Driving home was probably the biggest mistake of her life. She shuddered as she snapped back to reality not wanting to think about what happened that night. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the host club manager looking at her sunken face.

Suck it up Princess, you can't let them get to you. Just smile and pretend like everything is peachy. You aren't doing this for yourself...remember that Chiyaki.

Chiyaki tried to counsel herself, containing her pride as best as she could she clenched her fists and put on a dazzling smile, she would just have to fool the manager into thinking she was happy.

She knew that if she didn't repay that man back fast enough she would be left out to die on the streets, and there was no way she could afford for that to happen. Her younger brother needed her and she wasn't going to let him suffer because of her.

[[It's ok!~ ^^ I haven't had time in a few days to post as well! payas0]]

payas0

Old 01-08-2013, 03:36 PM

"It was just a day like every other day. I aced the class and yes, I am tired. I always wonder why and how I'm still surviving this dreadful boring life. I do things to be a better person and to impress people but I still suck at making friends.

We can be great at things but at the cost of another thing. Well in my case, that other thing is my social life. I've been desperately making moves to somehow improve my social life but I was not even close."
- Saku

It has been a habit for Saku to write his day on his online journal. Hoping people would come across and read it. And maybe somehow meet people who's been experiencing the same. Lame, yes. But Saku was desperate. He's been joining organizations at school just to have a bigger circle of friends. But he just can't get along with a lot of people.

Saku insists that he lacks friends. actually, he's always had friends. Maybe what he meant was that he's looking for a special friend.

He dates random girls almost every week and have fun with them. He spends big portions of his allowance for food and entertainment. But none of those girls became his special friend.

One time when he was on his way out of the university, he thought of a walk through the red light district. It was around eight in the evening. He needed someone to talk to and that's where he could buy it.

He was walking slowly and looking at every host club he could find. He can be very picky sometimes. He wants a decent looking host club where he can sit and drink and maybe pay a little extra for company.

He has never been to such a club though but he think he's man enough to handle being on a place like that.

After a few minutes of walking he finally found a decent looking host club. It looked like a coffee shop from a wide window at the first floor so he thought he'd be comfortable there. He made his way in.

"Good evening sir." The receptionist greeted him with an attractive smile.

The receptionist was pretty and she seemed to be nice. He smiled back and said "Hi there. I uh, need a drink and maybe a company." Unsure if that's what hes supposed to say.

The receptionist giggled and said "This must be your first time here. I can tell. My name's Anna. Welcome to our club and I hope you'd have a good time here. Please take a look at this catalog and tell me which girl you'd like to spend time with."

Saku blushed and was thought of denying that it's his first time but Anna was nice so he thought its fine. He browsed the catalog and scanned the faces slowly. Trying to read each one's personality with the way they smile.

(X---AznCo0ki3: im really sorry it forever. :) i want ot continue the RP. but if yo don't want it anymore, it's okay. im really sorry.)

Last edited by payas0; 01-08-2013 at 03:39 PM..

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 01-08-2013, 09:18 PM

Chiyaki had already been picked once today, and lets just say the experience was not a pleasant one. The man babbled on about things that she could possibly have no interest in, he drank too much and lost his control, almost threw up on her and finally, the cherry on top was that he tried to force his way onto her..in public. Chiyaki knew that they were never to raise their hand against a customer, but she wasn't that type of host. She was more of the talking kind, she was not going to trade her values for just money.

Plus, she had been told what to do and taking on the customers after their time was up was truly up to the host. They would if they wanted to, there was no compulsion. Chiyaki was in an even worse mood than before, she took a sip of water from the glass she held. It took every ounce of self restraint she had to not injure the man, though she looked fragile she was quite the fighter.

Sighing her mind wandered, she had a few projects to submit and midterms were coming up. She needed to study for midterms as well, maybe she would take a day or two off next week. Chiyaki knew she'd have to fight to get a day off as well, he wasn't so keen on letting her slack off. After all, she still had a chunk of the debt to repay.

Looking up when someone called her name she gave an awkward smile, it was one of the waiters and he pointed out that there were people staring at her. This was something she hated the most...being stared at. It made her feel like she was some sort of freak show being watched for entertainment.

[[payas0: Don't worry about it!~ I'd love to continue it as well, I'm glad you're ok though because I hadn't talked to you for so long!~]]

payas0

Old 01-09-2013, 10:14 AM

It took Saku around a three minutes looking at the catalog and he still hasn't decided which girl to choose. He even felt uneasy after overhearing people talking about some commotion that happened.

Saku looked at the receptionist who's still patiently waiting for him. He smiled at her and said "Uh Miss, I'm having a hard time deciding. Can you just give me someone who's nice to talk with?"

The receptionist looked around to see who's available and as she was scanning the club, Saku whisphered an additional request.

"A girl with long hair preferably, Miss." and he smirked.

"I'll get back to you Sir." replied the receptionist.

It didn't took long for her to see who's available since it's just a small club. He turned to Saku and winked. He assisted him and showed him the way. Saku noticed that the club is slightly full. Almost all the girls were seated with a customer. Some are having fun, some are obviously bored. They are all pretty and Saku wonders why would they be here?

Saku's thoughts were disturbed when he heard the receptionist call a name.

"Chiyaki? If you please?" said the receptionist in a weird tone like she was mocking her or something.

A girl looked at their direction. She's got bright orange hair that Saku didn't help but notice. Her hair waved as if it were flames dancing. He was also stunned with her eyes. Saku felt calm watching her eyes shine at every time she blinks.

Saku was not one to say hi or wave. He just smiles at every people he knows upon seeing them. But he felt like he had to and he wants to greet her.

"Hi there Miss, I'm Saku." he smiled his best and tried to reach for her hands.

(X---AznCo0ki3: hi there. is it too early for us to meet? :) anyway, i bought a new laptop last Christmas so my thesis went way ahead and well. I have few more free time now. Sorry if I'm blind at this Host Club thingy, I've never been to one my self. lol.)

Last edited by payas0; 01-09-2013 at 10:18 AM..

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 01-14-2013, 09:23 PM

Chiyaki looked up, slightly bored but mostly annoyed. She really wanted to slap Anna across the face, Chiyaki could not stand this female. Who did she think she was to mock her? Chiyaki had noticed that this was her usual behaviour just towards Chiyaki, this was one thing the girl could not stand...disrespect. If Chiyaki was respecting her then she expected that she would be respected as well.

She stood up without a word and looked at the male, Chiyaki frowned a bit...she felt like she had seen him before. Maybe he was a regular here or something, she withdrew her hands back surprised as he went to grab them but quickly realized it was only to say hello.

Chiyaki extended her hand forward as well and gave a small nod of the head. "Hello, my name is Chiyaki" she said with a small smile. Chiyaki was definitely not a peoples person when being forced to be one, it felt so strange and staged to her. "Is there anything you want to do or maybe talk about?" she asked him with a tilt of her head.

Realizing that Anna was just standing there and smirking she turned her fiery eyes towards her, "You can leave now. I can assist him if he needs anything" she snapped. Anna was just hitting her nerves at this moment and she really didn't want to cause problems at the club. She just wanted to work, pay off the debt, go to school and leave in peace.

[[payas0: Hey!~ So sorry, I saw your message but I didn't have the time to reply! I saw your message on skype too but you were gone by the time I went to reply!~ I was watching dramas Haha its ok!~ I've only heard about it as well C:]]

payas0

Old 01-16-2013, 01:32 AM

"Well that's awkward. Is something wrong between you guys? Or is something wrong with you rather?" Saku jested.

She didn't respond and Saku thought maybe she didn't like his joke. He thought of taking it back but he just don't know how. Saku glanced at Chiyaki a bit but he quickly took his glance back. Chiyaki leers at him. He thought 'What is wrong with this girl? This is what I paid for?'

He pulled himself together and he smiled at Chiyaki with all his might.

"Miss, are these cozy benches for sitting or what? Would you mind? I am so tired today from school and I am here to relieve stress."

He didn't wait for her response which he thought is quite ungentlemanly but he was afraid of what she might say. Well he's a customer he thought but Chiyaki is still a girl and she's the right to express what she wants to.

Saku sat down and he noticed that Chiyaki was still standing. He just don't know to say it but out of the blue he said "Please sit down. Close to me if you don't mind. Don't worry, I am here just because I need company. I won't hurt you. I just hope you wouldn't want to hurt me too." he smirked.

"I have a very important question Miss. Please don't laugh and take this seriously. How do I order drinks? I am thirsty."

(X---AznCo0ki3: Sorry took a while. :) Hey I just miss talking to you on Skype.)

Last edited by payas0; 01-16-2013 at 01:34 AM..

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 01-26-2013, 11:03 PM

Chiyaki had not liked it at all when he had interrupted her and then led her away, she still needed to give Anna a piece of her mind. She didn't say anything as she nodded and took a seat from across him. She was however just a tiny bit surprised as he asked her to sit close to him.

Chiyaki nodded and scooted a bit closer, still leaving a small amount of space between their bodies. He was a bit strange, "don't worry, I won't hurt you" she told him with a small nod. She smiled at his innocence as he asked her how he could order drinks.

"Give me a minute" she whispered as she got up and went to grab something. She came back with a laminated piece of paper with many names on them. "Here" she said handing it to Saku. "You can look through it and see what you want, and then you can tell the bartenders or have me get it for you" Chiyaki said with a small smile.

"So, any hobbies? Or perhaps problems you want to talk about?" she asked Saku, her elbows were propped up on the table and her chin rested on the back of her hands. She just had another three hours to go and then she was done, she realized that she should at least try to enjoy the last three hours.

[[payas0: And I apologize too!~ Exams just finished so I'll probably be on a whole lot more now! You said you have midterms after my exams so good luck to you! :D]]