Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-09-2011, 11:51 PM

He plopped down on the couch and resting his aching ribs and his leg. He could tell he was going to be in a bit of pain for a good while. He looked at Huruhi. "Thanks for helping me. I really appreciate it." he gave a small, weak smile. She said something about getting him food and some hot chocolate. "I don't think the food will be to bad. I really liked the commoners coffee you brought that one time, and instant ramen isn't so bad either." he waited for her to walk away, and them he closed his eyes. Not long after, he felt sleep taking him over. His eyes were heavy and he feel into a deep sleep.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 12-10-2011, 12:14 AM

Haruhi walked over to check on him, she had already gotten some clothes for him, and was in the middle of making a dish "Kyoya?" Haruhi realized he was asleep, but, sleeping in wet and dirty clothes wasn't a good idea. He could become sick, "Kyoya, come on you can't go to sleep like this, at least let's get you into the bath" Haruhi had drawn a warm but not hot bath for him. Wasn't sure if hot water was a good idea or not. "Kyoya?" Haruhi spoke getting a bit closer and gently shaking his shoulder seeing if he would wake or not.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-10-2011, 02:03 AM

Kyoya groaned, clearly not wishing to get up. He stood and looked at her groggily. "Hmm...fine.." he took his clothes off without really caring that she was still standing there. He made his way to the bathroom Amd sat in the warm bath. He sighed greatfully as it soothed him. He started scrubbing the grime off of his body and was appaled at how horrible dirty he'd been. The water had turned a dark, almost black color. He drained it and ran another bath so he could finish cleaning. He washed his hair in the shampoo that definatly wasn't salon quality, then he soaked a bit longer.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-10-2011, 02:42 AM

Haruhi looked away until the other boy was gone, 'He must really be upset over this thing, maybe I should find a way to help but it's none of my business to get involved' Haruhi thought to himself then confirmed it 'I will help for his sake' Haruhi thought once more as she put his clothes into the washer, hopefully he wouldn't mind something not as fancy to wash his clothes in. Once the washer was started, she mad her way back into the kitchen to finish cooking, and to check on the tomato sauce.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-10-2011, 02:51 AM

Kyoya laid his head on one side of the tub. He felt like he might cry. His eyes and nose stung as his thoughts went to Mori, what had happened, being chased into the woods by some crazy man, and everything else that had happened tpday and yesterday. He sighed, holding back the tears and got out of the tub. He dried himself and then toed the towel around his waist. His hair was rather wet and he wasn't wearing his glasses. He looked sick. His eyes were dark and he was pale. He laid back on the couch he'd been on before and went back to sleep in just a towel.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-10-2011, 03:47 AM

Haruhi finished making dinner, however, when she went to check on Kyoya some time later. She began to worry a little bit, she had seen him walk past and went back to sleep on the couch in the towel. She was now destined to get involved but first, Haruhi went and grabbed a blanket, polyestor, nice and warm as she laid it over him. "I've never seen you like this, I think it's time I intervene in this little game of yours" Haruhi spoke believing that it was no game and that Kyoya truly did care about Mori.

Standing up, Haruhi went to the phone calling Mori's house, she had to do something, and it was too hard to do it alone. The phone on the other end picked up "Morinozuka residence" the butler on the other end spoke in a polite tone. "Hi, this is Haruhi Fujioka, may I speak with Takashi Mori?" Haruhi responded being polite "One moment" Haruhi waited as she heard a click about a minute later and another one indicating Mori was on the phone and the butler wasn't. "Mori, you don't have to say anything, but, I can't do this by myself. Kyoya is here and I don't know what to do, he went to sleep after his bath but uh, well, he's going to catch a cold and-" Haruhi stopped as Mori spoke through the phone to her. Once the conversation was finished, they hung up, and Haruhi waited for Mori to arrive.

Mori had his driver take him to Haruhi's house, he gave him the address, and by the time they got there it was about 25 minutes later. Mori was dressed in dark pants, slip on sneakers, and a large white shirt. Arriving at her house, he went up to the door knocking on it. Haruhi was the one to answer "Please help, I don't know anything about dressing guys, if you want to take him to the guest bedroom you can or you can stay out here" Haruhi spoke and Mori just looked at her saying 'Relax' Haruhi had to leave soon, she was originally haning out with the twins but had to go to the market for some more food.

Mori kneeled down next to Kyoya while Haruhi went into her room closing the door. The clothes were next to Mori and Kyoya; Mori tried to wake him a little, however, since the other young man didn't waken, Mori figured he would change him himself. Slowly and carefully he changed the other one, trying not to look where he shouldn't, and finally was able to get the boxers, pajama like pants, and baggy t-shirt on him. Mori grabbed the towel placing it over his shoulder and picked up Kyoya taking him to the guest room. Laying him down on the bed, he easily dried his hair, he didn't want him to get sick or any sicker than he had already began to look.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-10-2011, 01:53 PM

Kyoya started to stir a bit. Feeling the softness of the bed, the warmth of the clothes...it would have been nice if he knew where the hell he was. He sat extremely quickly and instantly regretted the action. Sitting up so fast had hurt his ribs and he held them, his face scrunching up in the pain. He made a little noise and then laid back down slowly. His breath was shallow and labored, almost to the point of wheezing. He slowly opened one eye, then the other. He looked over at Mori and cringed visibly. He buried his head in his hands and refused to look at Mori. He turned away and let the tears flow freely. His body was struck with a sob that proved extremely painful. He held his chest, trying to control his sobbing, because the pain was making him see black. he really didn't want to pass out. He'd never done so before and the thought of doing it now frightened him. It seemed Mori had been able to drag out Kyoya's other side. Kyoya hadn't been acting like the smart, sinister, generally emotionally hardened person he normally was in days now. He was acting like his inner personality. The one that was hidden from the world. He was sensitive, self conscious, and felt entirely alone. He wanted to be held and told that everything would be ok, but he felt like there was no one to do that for him. He finally stopped crying and felt like sleeping again. He felt himself drifting off and he curled up a bit. His eyes flickered shit and he started to breathe really oddly. It wasn't normal. The wheezing sound that had been evident while he was awake was much louder and labored in his sleep.

Mr.Ootori was no longer angry, but worrid. He'd been pisses when his son hadn't come home, but now he was wondering if something had happened to him. He called the Morinozuka residence. After being told that his son had run out extremely upset, his father hung up and gathered a few police and some dogs to search for the missing boy. They eventually found his scent and were led to Haruhi's apartment. They busted in and searched the house. Kyoya had been waken in the process. His dad told the olive to go back to the station and he ran to his son, ignoring that Mori was there at all. He stared at the seemingly sleeping boy. He stroked his hair. Kyoya looked up at him. "Father?" His dad nodded. "it's me." his father had nothing to expect, nothing to critisize. He only looked at his son. Then he turned on Mori. "What the hell happened?" he looked as of he was blaming Mori. Kyoya stood and stepped out in front of the boy that made even him look tiny. "Leave him be. It wasn't his fault. It was mine. I made a really bad mistake, got upset, and then ran. I got chased by some crazy guy and spent the night in a forest. I kept falling like a bog oaf is why I'm so banged up." when he was finished speaking, he clung to Mori for support, fearing he might fall. "Now, if I could sleep in peace." he made his way back to the bed and laid back down. Mr.Ootori scowled. "You'd better take care of him Takashi. I have things that I must do. Bring him home before dark." Kyoya looked at Mori and became completly silent as his father left.

Tamaki walked in shortly after Mr.Ootori. He had Kyoya's laptop in his hand.
"I brought this for you!" he said sweetly And then sat on the bed next to Kyouya. "Hey mommy!" Tamaki squealed and smothered the raven haired boy in a hug. "AHHH..." Kyoya screamed. "Stop! You're hurting me!!" Tamaki let go and frowned. "I'm sorry." Kyoya smirked. "Idiot." Tamaki's frown deepened. "Hey! I was told you weren't acting like yourself." Kyoya shrugged. "Well, I guess it takes a true idiot to make me act normal." Tamaki smiled at this. "So why were you so upset anyway?" Kyoya's smile vanished. "It's not any of your business." Tamaki frowned, then got an idea. He already knew that Kyoya and Mori were faking love for each other. He knew how Kyoya felt for Mori, but he wasn't quite sure how Mori felt about Kyoya. He decided to test it. If there was one thing he knew about his best friend, it was how to make him insane with lust. He decided he'd mess with Kyoya and see if it made Mori upset or jelous. He slowly ran a hand up Kyoya's shirt. He was hovering over him, staring into his eyes which had widened to the size of golf balls. "T-Tamaki?" he questioned and the blonde boy put a finger to his lips. "Shush darling, I'm here to make everything ok." he lightly pinched on of Kyoya's nipples and caressed it, making him blush and moan a bit. "A-Ahh stop." he said as his eyes rolled back. Tamaki was actully finding pleasure in watching his friend struggle against him and squirm. He pulled of the baggy shirt Kyoya was wearing and licked his chest. He stuck a finger in Kyoya's mouth. He then forced him on his hands and knees and ran his hands all up and down the raven haired guy's back. He was watching Mori, waiting for a reaction. He went further still, pulling at the pajama pants. Kyoya smacked his hand away. "Stop!" he said and pulled away. "I'm not a freaking whore!" Tamaki was suprized by the strong response. He was still watching Mori and went over to Kyoya. "Now, now, don't you see? I love you. I want to touch you. He pinned Kyoya against the headboard of the bed.

Last edited by Monte Gray; 12-10-2011 at 04:50 PM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-10-2011, 07:32 PM

(*sees post* O.o Oh sh*t, That means its long but I'm going to enjoy reading it)

Mori was about to walk to the phone on the nighstand with the light next to the bed. However, he didn't get the chance when Mr. Ootori came into the room, and then demanded what was going after speaking to his son. Mori placed his arms around Kyoya's waist to keep him up and steady. When Mr. Ootori said he had things to do and bring hime back before dark. Mori was...well angry with the man, okay more like upset, but, for someone not to care if their child might have to go to the hospital, that truly would set someone like Mori off.

Haruhi stood in the doorway, all of this happened so fast, she hardly had time to say anything. Though with how her door was, she was yelling at the officers, saying they had to fix her door. Then she started rambling on about a search warrent, could've knocked, and among other things, she was scary. "You can't just come into someone's house and bust down the door without probable cause" the officers were trying to calm her down and explain but she wouldn't have it "You have to have a warrant and evidence to back that up" Haruhi was going all out about this.

Mori watched Tamaki come in, he wasn't liking the way the blonde was treating Kyoya, nor was he in the mood to put up with this. Mori walked over, his face showed he was clearly unhappy, and he picked up Tamaki without much effort. "Off" Mori spoke dropping Tamaki to the floor by Haruhi who wasn't very happy about what she just saw. "Ta-ma-ki" Haruhi's voice sounded very unpleased about this as she took him by the collar and dragged him out of the room even though Tamaki tried to call for help. Mori didn't pay much else attention to him. Walking over to Kyoya, Mori sat on the bed, careful not to touch him. "We should get you checked out by a doctor" Mori spoke, concern in his voice.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-10-2011, 07:47 PM

The officers apologized, clearly, though they were big men, a bit intimidated by her. They called a man to come and give Haruhi a very nice door that was typical for rich people. They all got to work having it fixed in under an hour. Tamaki knew he had it coming when Haruhi dragged him out, but he was pleased with the response that Mori had given. "Haruhi, I wasn't really flirting with Kyoya. I was seeing what Mori would do. Judging from his reaction, he really does care for Kyoya. I'm not really sure in what way though." he was thinking. "I want to find out."

Kyoya was relived when Tamaki was dragged off of him. He felt a horrid hardness in his pants. "Damn that guy." he said extremely quietly. He looked over at Mori. "Look, I'm sorry for all that happened. I really am. I didn't mean to do that to you. I was just trying to get my glasses." he sighed. "You probably don't belive me." he said under his breath. Then he heard Mori say something about a doctor. "Yeah, I guess maybe I should see someone. I'm starting to feel better though." he couldn't stop looking at Mori and it was rather bothering him really. He looked into his eyes and then looked down.

((yes, that happens sometimes :D))

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-10-2011, 08:23 PM

"There are better and easier ways to do things if you want to know something Tamaki" Haruhi spoke as she said "I thought you said today you couldn't do anything because you were busy, how did you get here so fast and how did you know Kyoya was here?" Haruhi asked her hands on her hips still in her non-boyish outfit.

Mori sighed, he understood the events that had happened since last night, and he said to Kyoya "You're going to see someone" even if it would mean a house call. Mori noticed that Kyoya was staring at him, their eyes locked for a moment, and then he saw Kyoya looked down as Haruhi said through the closed door "I called a doctor to come by here, you have about an hour or so" Haruhi's footsteps left as she went to talk to Tamaki more. Mori took Kyoya's face in his hand "Look at me" Mori spoke to Kyoya and whether or not Kyoya would; Mori placed his lips to Kyoya's, his eyes closing slowly.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-10-2011, 08:54 PM

Kyoya was suprized. His eyes widened, then closed as he processed what was happening. He wrapped his arms around Mori's strong neck and kissed him back. He'd wanted this so bad and now it was happening. He had to wonder if maybe he was dreaming. He had a thought. What if this wasn't real? What if Mori didn't mean it and he was doing it only to cheer him up for a while until he got better again? He almost wanted to close himself off from Mori. He almost couldn't belive that he really cared about him. He let go of all of his stupid worries and just enjoyed this. Maybe everything would be ok.

Tamaki watched from the door and smiled. The two's eyes were closed and they didn't see him standing there. He had out his phone and taped for a moment before saving it and showing Haruhi. "Hehe. They're in looove..." Tamaki cooed, clearly excited. He grabbed Haruhi and hugged her. "I'm sooo happy. They looked so cute all locked by the lips like that." he nearly squeled.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-10-2011, 09:45 PM

(Well picking up leaves didn't take as long as I expected)

Haruhi sighed and fell into Tamaki's arms "I guess it's not too bad as long as it doesn't bother them" Haruhi smiled up at Tamaki "You know, besides the picture thing, and what you did was wrong, that was quick thinking on your part senpai" Haruhi gave him a compliment. They were alone anyways and everyone knew that they liked eachother.

Mori didn't allow the kiss to go to far, knowing Kyoya was hurt, and that if it lasted too much longer, Mori wouldn't be able to hold back. Mori pulled away from Kyoya but not to where it would show he didn't want it. "Keep in mind you're still hurt here" Mori spoke adding as he gently embraced him keeping him close "I'm sorry" he whispered to Kyoya.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-11-2011, 01:09 AM

Kyoya nodded. "Oh yeah...right." he new Mori was right. He was in no condition to go all the way with Mori. He smiled. "Can I have a hug?" he asked having an evil idea. The look on his face showed just how evil his idea was. It was almost a dare

Tamaki was turning red. He held her tightly. He tilted her chin up and kissed her gently. He had wanted to do that forever.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-11-2011, 01:14 AM

Mori was confused, what exactly was Kyoya up to? He decided the only way to find out was if he went along with this, though, there was a part of him that said not to. Mori hugged Kyoya not hesitating more than a second of letting it run throughout his mind.

Haruhi felt the kiss and placed her hands on his upper arms keeping them close as she kissed back. For once dressed as a girl and not as a guy, she had chosen not to push him away. Though she remembered each time he got a compliment, that he would turn really red and it was cute.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-11-2011, 03:01 AM

Kyoya laughed darkly and returned the hug with one hand. The other hand ran down to his crouch, teasing him playfully. He giggled, finding his little prank to be funny. "Hmm...do you like that Mori?" he smirked. He wasn't sure if it was smart to be messing with Mori when he already knew he'd been trying to control himself, but it was fun.

Tamaki closed his eyes, seeing that she wasn't going to push him away. He wrapped an arm around her waist to make them even closer. He licked her bottom lip, begging entrance to her mouth.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-11-2011, 03:07 AM

Mori felt this and shuddered but hid it the best he could. His face turned into a smirk itself and before they both knew it, Mori had pinned Kyoya to the bed. Mori was hanging over Kyoya and his hands pinned down Kyoya's as he leaned in whispering "Want to play, hm" and then nibbled on Kyoya's ear. Mori wasn't mad that he was surprised like that, just well, surprised.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-11-2011, 03:13 AM

"Unhh.." he groaned as this sent an odd feeling all down his body. The whispering had been enough to arouse him in itself, but the nibbling on his ear made him gasp and arch his back just slightly. This wasn't a game anymore. Well, it may have still been a game to Mori, but for Kyoya it was getting to be much more than that. "M-Mori...please.." he begged. He needed more. He ignored any aches or pains he was feeling. He wasn't thinking at all. For once he wasn't thinking of what it would cost him or what he could gain from it. He wasn't weighing the pros and cons, just going on what his body felt.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-11-2011, 03:24 AM

Mori was almost willing to go through with it, problem was, the knock on the door made him jump and quickly to get off of Kyoya. Haruhi had dissapeared to her bedroom and Tamaki, well he probably followed if she let him. Mori stood up to talk to the doctor giving both boys their space. This house call doctor was actually Kyoya's doctor, Haruhi found out from the twins luckily, and then Tamaki confirmed it. The doctor walked over to Kyoya and started checking him out, then fixing him up, and giving him medicine for the pain. He made sure he watched Kyoya take the medicine and then spoke to Mori explaining there was nothing seriously wrong, but, Kyoya would need to take it easy for a while. Mori nodded thanking the doctor and waited until he left to walk over to Kyoya. "He says you have fifteen minutes before the medicine kicks in"

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-11-2011, 03:35 AM

Kyoya frowned as the knock sent Mori flying off of him at a speed that seemed inhuman. He looked at his doctor with mild distaste. He certainly hadn't wanted to be interrupted. He took the medicine, but made sure not to give Amy straight answers to any questions and he acting very uncooperative in general. He knew it wasn't the doctor's fault, but he didn't like the fact that Mori had been so close to giving him what he wanted and then had been interrupted. His doctor was a bit suprised. The young Ootori was normally so compliant. When the man was gone Kyoya looked back at Mori. "What happens when it kicks in?" he really hoped Mori didn't say it would make him sleepy. "Can we please finish what we started?" he had a really bad boner and it was making him grumpy.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-11-2011, 05:23 AM

(Love your avi, is that supposed to be Kyoya?)

"It will work fast on knocking you out if anything else happened" Mori spoke standing, but, not too close as he had his hands in his pocket saying "You aren't getting anything tonight nor am I" Mori was originally going to stick with that plan earlier, but, it seemed Kyoya was a bit determined. "Are you hungry? Haruhi said there is food already made in the kitchen" Mori added then went back to being silent.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-11-2011, 05:28 AM

((thank you :D. Yes, it's supposed to be Kyo-kun, but I don't know if I like how it turned out))

Kyoya frowned. "Awww...but I'm so horny." he whined. He stood Amd went to the kitchen. As he walked by he brushed his hand against Mori's waist, well below his waist. He smirked and got some food. "Now you have to suffer right along with me." he laughed. "So what are Tamaki and Haruhi doing anyway?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-11-2011, 05:44 AM

Mori felt that and glowered "I don't know what goes in Haruhi's room" Mori stated walking down the hallway behind Kyoya, then decided to walk past him and into the kitchen. It was the afternoon and earlier it seemed Haruhi made angel hair speghetti and garlic bread. It was all setting out except covered up. Mori gathered some for Kyoya on a plate with a peice of garlic bread setting it down on the table for him. He knew Kyoya liked to do things by himself, but, wasn't sure if this would irritate the boy or not. Mori made a small plate for himself and sat next to Kyoya after getting them both bottled water. The doctor did say he needed liquids and water was the best to drink.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-11-2011, 06:08 AM

Kyoya didn't seem bothered when Mori served him. In fact, he didn't mind at all. He started eating his food and managed to get it all over his face working minutes of eating it. He looked for a napkin. He really couldn't find one and frowned. "I'm such a slob when I'm hungry." he said with a frown.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-11-2011, 06:15 AM

(now it looks like Kyoya, minus the shoes :D I'm tempted to make Mori and see how it turns out)

Mori takes his napkin and hands it to Kyoya, he wasn't about to wipe it off for the boy. Mori had finished his plate then stood up to put it in the sink, he didn't want Haruhi, where ever she may be, to have to do dishes later on. So he rinsed off his and walked over to Kyoya after drying his hands. Wrapping his arms around Kyoya, one over the boy's chest and the other one closer to the waist as their faces were so close yet not looking at one another at the moment.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-11-2011, 11:49 AM

He frowned when the napkin was handed to him. he really had expected Mori to lick it off or something like that. Kyouya leaned back into into Mori's arms and smiled. They were so close and he was so happy. It was overwhelming really. He turned his head and kissed Mori's cheek.
((Awww your avi is cute -gushes- it's Mori-sempi ^^))