hephaestus

Old 01-14-2013, 02:25 AM

A world where werewolves rule over vampires, a prince destined to be king rises.

Kaelan
Prince
23 years old

Kaelan stood in his study, a book in his hands. What was this book? He realized he was about halfway through the book...With no recollection of what he had even read. Taking a sip of his tea, he ended up spitting it out, throwing the glass against the door. "Servant!" he yelled, the book held tight in his hand. He blew a few pieces of hair from his face, growing impatient. "Servant!" he screamed, waiting for the dirty girl to walk into the room.

(Sorry it's short, not much to work with yet. )

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door
Send a message via Yahoo to Hana_Ryuzkai

Old 01-14-2013, 04:13 PM

Name: Collete

(quite alright I understand)

Collete Had been busy catering to the halls and doing the cleaning that they always needed, but as usual she was interrupted. "Servant!" She heard the prince Shrek impatiently. With a small sigh she stood up and hurried to the study to find out why he was being so loud.
"How my I assist you my lord?" Collete asked as she opened the door and stepped into the study. She kept her head bowed and hands clasped together.

hephaestus

Old 01-14-2013, 10:17 PM

The man just about blew up, his face redder than his hair. "You come to me in time of need, looking for a job, and I grant you one! All you have to do is clean up after me, and you can't even bring me tea?" he yelled, motioning to the broken glass on the floor. He took a deep breath and sat in his chair, long fingers running through his hair. "Just...Get me some tea, and some Aspirin," Kaelan sighed, closing his eyes. "And, make yourself useful, and find out where father is. My bet is that he ran off with some nasty hag from the alleyway."

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 01-15-2013, 01:29 AM

Collete glanced to the broken cup on the floor and stepped over to pick it up. "I am very sorry my lord," Collete said as she wiped up the liquid from the floor. "I shall fetch you tea, is their any specific type you would like?" She asked before standing with a wet rag filled with broken pieces of a tea cup. " I do believe we have a wonder full brew of black tea,infused with berries and cinnamon." Collete said wrapping the rag in her apron and stepped back away from the prince. "As for his Majesty, I believe he is making arrangements for the masquerade ball." Collete stated before walking towards the door. "What tea shall I bring you my lord?"

hephaestus

Old 01-16-2013, 10:02 PM

Kaelan listened, his eyes on the floor. Soon as his temper faded, he took a keep breath and exhaled. "I apologize," he muttered, hating the fact he was being kind to this mongrel- nay. This...monster, if you would. "Do we have any Jasmine tea? It's good for tension, yeah?" he asked, setting the book he was holding on the desk, before what the servant spoke hit him. "Ball? The ball that's tonight? Shit!" he cursed, beginning to pace. He didn't have a beautiful date. He had no one. He had lead his father to believe he was capable of finding someone on his own. Muttering under his breath, the prince thought, having a slight argument with himself.
"Who could I take? No one, of course, who would ever love you? Shut up, you inconsiderate, neglectful wannabe prince!"
The argument seemed to last for hours, until Kaelan threw his hands up in frustration. "I can't do it! I just won't go. Think father will noticed?"

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 01-18-2013, 02:33 PM

"I is alright my lord." Collete stated as the prince had apologised for his outburst."Tis my fault for being so slow." She added with a small smile. "As for the tea, I do believe we have jasmine tea, my lord." Collete answered with a slight bow of her head. She then noticed that the prince was arguing with himself. It happened often and sometimes amused the vampire, but she never showed any emotion towards it. Collete only watched as he spoke to himself then finally gave up.
'My lord, this ball is for you...." Collete stated as she pushed a piece of hair behind her ear. "Your father would surly notice if you were to be absent." She stated. Such was the manor of a princes, avoid the situation if all doesn't go well. "You do have time find someone," Collete stated as she began to turn out of the room. " you could always go for a stroll and find a fine young women down town." She suggested before opening the door and bowing to the prince. "I shall bring you your tea." Collete added and stepped out, closing the door behind her. "Feww, good luck my lord." Collete said toherself with a small giggle as she hurried down the halls and to the kitchen.

(Sorry if there are any misspellings or wrong words, i posted from my phone.)

hephaestus

Old 01-18-2013, 07:50 PM

Kaelan rolled his eyes at the woman. "Think you know everything," he scoffed, tapping the book against his forehead. He closed his eyes and sank back in his chair, putting his feet up on the desk. He looked up at the ceiling before getting up again, rushing out of his study. "Servant!" he called after the woman. Quickly, he ran down the hall, searching for his servant, groaning when she was no where in sight. Maids watched him carefully, before one actually approached him.
"U-um, m-my lord?" the girl stuttered, bowing a few times, looking back up at him. "I-if it's C-Collete y-you're looking f-for, s-she went t-that way." Kaelan looked the way the girl pointed and ran, yelling out the woman's name, now that he finally knew it.
"Collete? Collete?" he called.

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 01-19-2013, 05:06 AM

Collete hadn't gone too far before she heard some one shouting her name. It was really quite irritating hearing her name being shouted so loud. As a result of her irritation the girl spun around on her heel and with a growl and clenched teeth she grunted a "WHAT!!" To the person being so loud.! Unfortunately the word and the tone had already been uttered before she could realize she had said them to the prince. Her face went from agitated and annoyed to shock then horror. She was very rude and to the prince of all people, the man who was indeed nice enough to give her a job but also made her do everything any anything for him. He was also pretty hot tempered and that is what worried Collete the most, so much so that she was frozen in place hoping he would be kind.
"I-i-i-i I d-di-didn't......" Collete began to stammer as she griped her folded up apron, which still contained the broken tea cup and wet rag. 'J-just run away Collete,' she thought suddenly as she glanced away from the prince. 'If you run away and hid he wont fin you....ooohhhh but you'll have to return some time your the only one who services him gahhhhh' her mind raced. 'You'll be found or brought to him then he will throw you in the sun and watch you burn for sure!' she whimpered to herself. Nothing was right what could she do!?
"I'M SORRY!!!" She blurted suddenly before dropping to her knees and bowing her head to the floor. She even pounded her head a few times as self punishment.

hephaestus

Old 01-19-2013, 04:55 PM

Kaelan blinked as he watched the woman, her tone and attitude not phasing him the least. It was when she started hitting her head that he grabbed her hand to calm her. With soft eyes and an even softer tone, he whispered, "It's alright, you don't need to beat yourself up," he smiled, completely out of character. In the back of his mind, he was puking at the fact he was touching this vampire-- this beast.
He let go of her hand and bowed slightly. "My fair lady, would you be so kind as to accompany me to the ball, tonight? I can arrange a dress, a mask, and some perfume that will mask your odor," Kaelan looked into the woman's eyes, his smile still on his face. The fact that he was inviting a vampire to the ball made him physically sick, but if he showed up with no one, his father would have worse punishments.

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 01-21-2013, 08:36 PM

Collete looked at the prince with disbelief, he was really asking her, a servant, to a ball for the wealthy. Her disbelief went to suspicion as she stood up and shook her head. A sigh escaped her lips as she turned and began walking away.
"Please come with me, my lord" she stated simply as she headed for the kitchen. "I don't think taking me to the ball, and making me smell different will fool your father for long." Collete stated as she glanced over her shoulder. "In fact it would mean my life if we were to be discovered." She informed before stopping and turning to the prince. "That is why I shall accompany you to the market to find a date!" Collete smiled widely. "

(Sorry about the delay,its been a busy weekend!)