View Poll Results: Do you view other private RPs
Yes. People have interesting stories. 1 100.00%
Not most of the time. 0 0%
Why did you make a poll on a Private RP? (No idea...) 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

DarkSecret2
The Boy Full Of Dark Secrets Is ...

Old 08-28-2011, 02:06 AM

This is a private RP between myself and perfect.imperfection. If you are not one of us do not post.

The Siren: DarkSecret2
Name: Noah
About: Noah is an extremely special siren in the sense that he is one of the rare males and he is fascinated with humans. Unlike most male sirens Noah was not shunned by the other sirens in the area and he grew up with many friends. He is very playful around other sirens but quite and shy around things he doesn't understand. He is actually very brave and he may come off as rude if in the presence of a human as he is striaght forward and doesn't understand what they consider strange.
Appearance:
(I hope this first post is good enough. I didn't have a profile to go by yet so I tried my best)
Noah looked up at the bottom of the boat from his place under water and swished his tail in a fidget like motion. It was the boat that human girl was on. He knew it was. He payed very close attention to the water around the boat and when someone fell in he waited a moment for the bubbles to clear. The person was sinking and he realized it was the girl. The next thing he saw was a huge and hungry shark swimming toward her. He didn't think as he swam to her thankful that she was deep enough for him to not be seen. He grabbed her and pulled her away from the boat the shark immediatly going the other direction instead of messing with a siren. He dragged her away from the boat and to an under water cave with walls covered in a crystal that looked like ice. He sat her on the ground and swam away staring at her from a distance. She seemed to be unconsiouse.

Last edited by DarkSecret2; 08-28-2011 at 02:11 AM..

perfect.imperfection
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-28-2011, 02:35 AM

Name: Isolde Tariro
Bio: She was turned into an orphan at around age 8, her parents were hung at the gallows and had worked at a friendly inn/pub. The people that raised her were loving and kind, which she was very greatful and never asked for more than she needed. So whenever she would wish to see the world and tavel to distance lands she felt a slight guilty ping in her heart. She never expressed her wish until an adventurer came into the pub and told stories of lands like Egypt, Chili, Australia. Facination graced her face, and when the man had left she had drifted into a dream like state. Her adoptive mother smile, but then noticed the tint of sadness in her eyes and asked her what was wrong. She expressed what was running through her mind and her guilty feeling, but her mother just rubbed her head and laughed saying that they wouldnt mind as long as she came back one day. However it wasnt easy for a girl to go out to travel all alone, what with the expenses and the guide, so ever since that day she study the world earned money from working two jobs. 5 years later she set on her journey.
Personality: Very kind and gentle, people always joked with her that she was destined to be a mother sooner than later. She was out-going and playful, which was a suprise especially after having seen her parents hung at such a young age. When she has something that spikes her interest she persues the object or place and tries her best to learn about it; which on some occations has put her into trouble.
Look:

Isolde was staring out in the distance, her chocolate brown tinted blue hair flowing with the sea breeze, and a frown gracing her face. The crew had figured out that she was a girl when one of the crew members had accidently knocked her to the ground and her hat came off. So now they had made jokes to her, most dirty jokes other thought she was a fool for wanting to travel. As her eyes were closed, one of the older men lifted her and pinned her back to the railing and half her body was over the railing already."See girl this be the dangers of ye travelin' about the world by yeself." Her hands we desperately clinging on to the railing and her deep ocean blue eyes were, oddly enough, were challenging the man. This angered the man and he raised his hand to smack her, another of the crew member turned the man around and punched him. At the sudden actions Isolde's grip slipped and the next thing she knew she was in the ocean, trying desperately to go to the surface. Then everything turned black.

When she came to, she was in a wonderous cave, getting up slowly she took in her entire surrounding. The walls reflected her image, she could see that her mouth was open in awe as her hands traced the walls. Walking around she came to the waters edge and asked to herself, "How did i get here, it can't be possible that I floated here... The next question is how am I to get out off here?" She dunked her feet into the water as she layed back down to think; ever since she was small being in water was always the way to help her think.

DarkSecret2

Old 08-28-2011, 02:45 AM

Noah watched her as she laid back down and tilted his head. She obviously hadn't noticed him yet and now he was nervous. He had all ways watched her when the boat was near his home but he had never interacted with humans. He flicked his tail which caused a splashing sound as he dove back under the prestine waters. He swam closer until he was close enough to grab her feet if he chose to and poked his head back out of the water. "Hello, are you all right?" His voice was soft and gentle and a slight unknown accent could be detected. The accent was of course because sirens spoke a whole other language then humans but all sirens could speak in several different human languages. He was hoping he had said the right thing since he was terrible with human customs and the like. He flicked his tail in caution. He had been told that humans could be dangerous even for a strong siren.

perfect.imperfection
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-28-2011, 03:18 AM

Isolde got up gentle as she heard a splash coming from the water and looked out to then see a head poke out from the water. The figure asked if she was okay, she noted something a bit off about his voice and just thought that it was some sort of accent. Noticing the tail that was connected to his body, her eyes grew wide as she looked at his face. 'His a... what did they call them..Ah! A siren.. his beautiful.' she thought to herself as pulled her legs under her bottom. People would describe thier kind to be merciless, drown you when they could, but here was one and she deducted that he had saved her. Besides such a beautiful creature such as him couldnt possible be able to do such horrible things, right?"Yea, I'm okay, are you the one who brought me here? Thank you for saving my life, if there is anything I can do for you dont hesitate to ask me." flashing him a kind and bright smile, her eyes locked on to his; she was taught that it best to see into another persons eyes as a conversation took place.

Extending her hand to the siren she stated, "My name is Isolde, Isolde Tariro, I'm 18 years old and currently a wandering traveller. It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Siren."

DarkSecret2

Old 08-28-2011, 03:32 AM

Noah took her hand slowly and hesitantly before nodding. "I brought you here, yes. My name is Noah. It is nice to meet you Isolde Tariro. I'm 19." Noah didn't know any humans but this one didn't seem as terrible as what he had heard. He was actually fairly certain that he could snap her like a twig if he wished to do so. Had the adults been wrong? Maybe she was just a trusting human. It wouldn't hurt to test that out but he would wait. "Are you cold? Are you scared? Are you hungry? Are you tired?" In the mean time he would make sure she was well taken care of. He moved away from her and pushed his body out of the water. It was an extremely quick process that the human eye could never see but where had once been a tail was legs. A pair of red swim trunks hung at his waist. Sirens had no idea where the clothes on the bottom half of their body went when they changed their tails to feet and vice versa but none of them dared to question it in fear of their clothes never returning or breaking.

perfect.imperfection
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-28-2011, 03:53 AM

Isolde giggled as he asked the series of questions, finding his actioms quite adorable, this just asserted her thoughts that his kind couldnt be killers. She took a small second to think of his questions, and observe her state; driping wet so that he once baggy like cloths stuck to her body, her stomach gave a small rumble, and having just got out of a life-and-death situation rest sounded like a good idea. "Well, I dont believe I'm cold, but that might just be at the fact that I could be so cold that it's being numbed. I am a tad bit hungry as well as tired, but as for scared..." she tapped her chin lightly with her index fingers as she continued, "I'd have to say no, you havent done anything that would make me be afriad." her eyes filled with trust and gentle nature, and a smile to match. As Noah got out of the water and all he was in was in a red swim suit, a bright red blush came to her face as she averted her eyes back into the water. She had never seen a boy with so little clothing, which made her concious of her own attire, covering her chest with her legs and wrapped her arms around them.

"So where is this place, I havent seen anything so beautiful in my life, is it ice or crystal?" she asked, her eyes still looking out to the water.

DarkSecret2

Old 08-28-2011, 04:06 AM

"This place is my home and it's just crystal. I don't see what's so pretty about it. You're much prettier." To Noah telling a girl she was pretty was just part of life. He had been sourronded by girls his entire life and he found nothing embarressing about admitting the truth. He actually found that he didn't get hit for lieing if he didn't do it in the first place. Noah picked Isolde up with out her consent and carried her further into the cave. The crystal covered every inch of the rock except the floor and natural caves were everywhere. It was actually easy to see because the crystal glowed. Noah found the place he was looking for with ease even if the tunnels seemed hard to memorize. It was just a bedroom with a bowl shapped bed carved out of rock and covered in soft feathers. He sat her down on it and began to walk out of the room before stopping. "What do you humans eat anyway? Do you eat clams and fish?" He asked looking over his shoulder at her. "I'll ask my sister if I can borrow one of her dresses. That should cover your clothes."

perfect.imperfection
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-28-2011, 04:30 AM

Isolde, was taken aback as he lifted her in his arms with such ease; a brighter blush came to her face which she tried to hide by covering her face with her wet locks. As the walked though the various tunnels she couldnt help but stare at the crystals as the glowed to illuminate the cave. 'How can he not find this beautiful, even if it is just crystals they are definately breath-taking...wait, he said that I was prettier... oh my.' she thought to herself as she grasped her face with her hands as she felt her face grow warm at the sweet words. Lost in her own inner thoughts, she hadnt noticed that he set her down on something fluffy and only got bits of what he had asked her. "Fish, oh yes, we eat fish, not raw though so if we could start a fire of some sort i could cook them." She said as she started to un button the wet shirt, showing her bandaged up chest, after having contact to something warm she was starting to feel the cold and thought if she didnt want to get sick she needed to take the cloths off as soon as possible. Waiting until Noah left the room before taking the whole thing off, and looked about the room for somewhere to squeeze the water out of the shirt.

DarkSecret2

Old 08-28-2011, 04:40 AM

Noah left the room and returned soon after with a dress and some fried fish. The dress was a simple green color that seemed to capture the sea in its very existence and it would probably reach her knees. A string of pearls was attached and suppose to go over her neck and hold up the dress. The fried fish was warm and on a normal plate. Sirens were not disconnected from humans and had many human things. All though hard to find there was an exit to land somewhere in the cave and a house close by in which they had a stove and other cooking things located. Noah walked silently over to the bed and sat the plate on a small table which was also carved from stone. He sat the dress on the bed and waited for her to change. He was oblivious to her taking her clothing off in front of him. He had been raised around females so it wasn't like he hadn't seen a few naked before.

(I imply nothing dirty from the last sentence.)

perfect.imperfection
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-28-2011, 05:00 AM

Isolde took the dress and turned her back to Noah as she took off her pants and quickly slipped on the dress. Gentle tracing her fingers over the pearls and then smoothed out dress, she turned to face Noah and ask him, "How does it look?" She gave him a quick twirl before settling down next to the food that he had brought. The smell of the fried fish made her tummy grumble slightly, and she licked her lips as she took a small bit of the fish and popped it into her mouth. "Mhmmm, this is delicious, thank you." She exclaimed as she continued to eat the food, it tasted like the food that her adoptive mother had made. She was in midmotion when her hand came to a stop as she realized something. The crew might send to her the town that she had gone over board and they didnt find her, her mother would be heartbroken. Her eyes drooped as she found her hand laying limp on the table and her eyes deep in thought.

DarkSecret2

Old 08-28-2011, 05:04 AM

"You look amazing." He told her and was happy when she said the fish was delicious. His mother had made it after all. When she stopped eating and an air of sudden depression filled the room Noah became curious. "What's wrong? Why are you sad?" He questioned and he sat beside her pulling her close to his chest. He believed hugs made everything better. "What can I do to make you happy?" He questioned and stroked a hand through her hair. He didn't like it when people were sad. It made him sad.

perfect.imperfection
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-28-2011, 05:25 AM

Isolde's eyes grew wide as she was pulled into his warm chest, she looked up to him as he spoke. She looked down at nothing in particular, not really sure how to voice her concers, she was use to always keeping this thought to herself. But maybe it was because no one had really asked her what was wrong; which was only because she was so good at hiding her emotions. So she closed her eyes as she looked for away to start the conversation. It's my mother, I'm afraid that she may think that I am dead and would go into depression. It was hard enough letting me go, so how do you think she'd feel knowing that I could still be 'alive' if she hadnt let me go? I wouldnt want her going through all that..." Her voice broke a bit at the last part, but she tried her best to hide it. She took in a deep breath as she went on, "What would make me happy is knowing that my mother has a peace of mind." Looking up into his eyes, they were glossed slightly with held back tears.

DarkSecret2

Old 08-28-2011, 05:32 AM

Noah thought for a moment before perking up. "I can let you see your mother!" He told her and grabbed her wrist gently pulling her up and leading her through the cave. It only took a few minutes before sunlight could be seen in the distance. Noah led her outside and into the mouth of the cave. It was much higher when it was low tide but thankfully it was high tide. He was careful as he guided her down the small path and to the beach where a house stood nearby. "That's my house and the town you live in is over there." He pointed at the town barely visible in the distance. None of the townspeople even realized they lived so close to a whole village of sirens. "If you're going to see your mother can I come?" He questioned hopefully. He had never been to the town before and he really wanted to go.

perfect.imperfection
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-29-2011, 03:15 AM

She sqinted her eyes to realize that it was indeed her village and her eyes wided at the fact that they hadnt realize how close they were to the rumored 'killers from the sea'. Isolde was a bit shocked at his request, and was a bit curious to his reasons why he wanted to go with her. "May I ask why is it that you'd like to accompany me? Not that I mind, but it's still very suspicious." Her big deep sea blue eyes glued to his as she waited with her arms crossed. Then she thought a bit about what he had said before and her eyes narrowed a bit as she asked, "Also, how did you know what village I lived in? I never revealed anything about myself, besides my name. You are become more and more suspicious by the second." She wagged her tiny finger at him, not in a mad way, but in a slightly playful way.

DarkSecret2

Old 09-10-2011, 01:03 AM

Noah was silent for a few long moments. What was he suppose to do in this situation? Tell her he had been spying on her? He decided to do so. "We Sirens keep a close eye on the people in the village for safety and I want to go with you because I have never been to the village." The first part was a lie but he didn't seem to be lieing at all. He didn't have practice in lieing so it was surprising to him he was good at it. He smiled at her reassuringly. He didn't want her to think badly of him.