ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-31-2011, 02:18 AM

Angel form:

Human Cover:

Name: Kawano Hitomi (Last name, First name XD)
Age: 16 (Her biological age -- however, she's lived a total of 26 years if you include her first life; which I'll explain in a moment)
Height: 5' 3"
Personality: Sweet and helpful, Hitomi mostly acts like an angel even in her human cover(pun not intended). However, she's still tough. Hitomi stands up for herself and others, even if it gets physical. As a human or angel, she is incredibly strong and can be horribly violent if need be.
Bio: Kawano Hitomi was the daughter of two doctors until she was killed at the age of 10 by a drunk driver. At the time, her name was Nagasaki Hitomi. When she entered Heaven, she was prepared to merely move on, knowing that not doing so would make her parents miserable. Instead, she was granted the opportunity to relive life. The catch? She was someone else's daughter AND was an angel. Now, she lives her life by going to school with friends and family by day, but fights against the dark forces by night, leading a double life. Naturally, she has a distaste for all demons, no matter what kind they are. They always seem to gravitate towards her, anyway, which just makes her life that much harder.
In her angel form, she has a variety of power, most of them being ones she needs to discover. As a human, however, she has one way of fighting demons which is by using a special insignia that on her palm. It is invisible until activated, and when it is activated, the insignia spreads over half of her body (looks similar to Sasuke's Curse Mark if you've even seen it in "Naruto" -- if not, look it up XD). Usually, it's used as a way to make an "exorcism."
Fun Facts: Kawano is the last name of her second life, Nagasaki being the one from here first. In her second life, she's nicknamed Kawaii-chan due to her last name and nature.

Last edited by ChiNoMizuumi; 09-12-2011 at 09:55 PM..

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 08-31-2011, 10:50 PM

Name: Rejuku Satir
Height: 6'5"
Personality: Rejuku is cruel and dark and twisted then again he's a demon so it's natural. He has a strong sense of twisted humour. He can be over protective of his kin.
Bio: He doesn't mind being a demon mostly because he's never been anything else. As a rule he avoids angels. To bubbly and righteous usually. He doesn't mean to be evil, and he doesn't think he is either. He is just trying to live his life the only way he knows how. During the day he sleeps and lies low but during the night he goes out to play. He has the ability to be invisible and to influence people, as well as control of fire.
Human Form:

Demon Form:

Last edited by Sikira_Uchiha; 08-31-2011 at 10:54 PM..

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-31-2011, 11:14 PM

((Sorry about the length XD.... My first posts are always like this >.>"))

Sighing deeply, Hitomi walked aimlessly through the completely empty streets of her town. The night life here was almost non-existent -- most people were probably already asleep. Glancing at her watch, she groaned, "Only 10 PM? The people here are so boring." It had been so long since she'd gone out to have fun. But, in her defense, she never had the time. Almost every night for the past year, the demon count was growing out of control. Some were just ignored as they were merely pranksters who liked to have a little entertainment. Others, however, were evil beings who somehow developed the ability to take over human bodies, causing that body to become empowered with the baneful blood of a demon. Over time, Hitomi noticed that these bodies were eventually dumped after a certain period of time -- perhaps they became too weak and, as a result, died. Recently, the angel found out that doing an exorcism in the nick of time could save the poor souls before they rotted away.

Suddenly, Hitomi's stomach lurched as she felt a wave of nausea hit her from the east; it was the same feeling she always got right before demon nearby took control of a human. She sped off in that direction, rolling up her right sleeve. The "exorcism" insignia was already being activated as she had no time to lose now. In the end, she had to run through a small patch of woods in order to find the demons she sensed earlier. What she found... was absolutely nothing of concern. There was just one demon, all by his lonesome, in the middle of the forest. What bothered Hitomi was that his own powers were able to spread so far and so potently. Calmly, she relaxed the insignia and walked closer to the demon, trying to hide behind a tree as she curiously watched the boy. He looks so young. Yet so powerful. Geh... At that moment, the angel meant no harm at all -- it was merely her human curiosity that took over. Inadvertently, she lowered all her angelic powers to 0, making her look like a normal human.
What an odd one...

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 09-01-2011, 01:29 AM

((no worries it's the same here! ^.^))

Rejuku as usually was out alone by himself in 'his' woods. It was only ten, not even close to night to him he would wait till 12 before doing anything. Besides he like time alone to think. Although he like pulling pranks he had been 'alive' for a long time and pranking had lost it's fun just a bit. He stretched with a small groan as he began to turn. Though he rarely had to eat he was feeling a bit hungry. He turned and paused. He sensed an angel for a moment but then it tapered off and vanished. He narrowed his eyes a bit thinking. His one hand absentmindedly travelled to his ear and played with his piercings.

He remained frozen for a long time just thinking and sensing. Every now and then he saw something in the dark moving. It appeared human, but that sense of an angel made him think otherwise. He began to move towards he saw the movement keeping his face blank and began pulling his power in towards him whit an ease. It took only a second for him to do so. Years of practice made him strong and smart. If the human was an angel he wasn't worried he could leave in a second.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-01-2011, 01:46 AM

((I just realized her human form pic isn't showing, so I'll put it up tomorrow xD I should have a back-up for it... for now, just imagine a typical Japanese girl with long black hair, black bangs (like... asian haircut, as my friends say xD) and green eyes wearing a short-cropped black leather jacket, white t-shirt, and black jeans ^^"))

"A-Ah," Hitomi stuttered, hiding behind the tree shyly. Dang it! I really hoped he wouldn't notice me. At this point, she was hoping that an "exorcism" wouldn't be needed. If he was the type to try to take over humans, she'd have no choice. For a moment, she considered teleporting away -- already, the feeling of demon powers made her nauseous. She hated them all for what they were doing. Yet, she wanted to talk to him at the same time. As long as I seem human, he won't do anything, right? Peeking her head out, she looked for the boy again, her eyes wide and shining a bright, innocent jade green.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 09-02-2011, 01:13 AM

((ah okay the angel pic doesn't work either just so you know))

He looked at her slowly raised an eyebrow, "Well hello there....you know...It's rude to stare...and in your case I believe...stalk?" He said with a small smirk. "Now...I don't want to start something, I'm a quasi busy person and have plenty of things I have to do...however...I will ask you not to follow me...yes?" He said looking at her still smirking. She looked scared and innocent, which if she was an angel would make sense.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-02-2011, 01:43 AM

((URK..... I'll find new pics XD))

"Eh? Well, excuse me," she said bluntly, staring with an unamused face at the demon. "These are not your woods, which means I can come to this place whenever I want. Thus, I am not stalking you." She stepped away from the tree and crossed her arms, looking at him curiously. He didn't seem... bad. Suddenly, she yawned and looked at her watch. How am I tired!? It's only 10:30, dang it. Rubbing her head, she sighed and looked at the kid again, smiling lightly. "Hey now, I won't bother you, hm?" Turning around, she started to walk away from area, her hands hanging at her sides. But suddenly, she her entire being lurched in nausea. Some other demon was trying to get inside her, thinking she was human. Screaming, the angel gripped her head and fell to her knees. A small spray of blood covered the ground as she coughed. From the corner of her eye, she could see a dark figure -- a demon, definitely. This one she would kill.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 09-03-2011, 10:47 PM

((xD))

Rejuku stared at the girl as she started to head away. He scowled a bit as she began to walk away. He didn't really enjoy having people around unless it was on his own terms. However as he sensed another demon he felt himself sigh inwardly. "Damn it..." Rejuku said as he saw the girl lurch. He didn't want to deal with an annoying demon trying to take over an angel, since he was now sure she was an angel. He shook his head. He really didn't want to get involved but the demon was interfering with something within his property, he would have to. He scowled as he approached the other demon letting his powers release, showing the other how superior he is. He had many more years and powers than the other demon so it wasn't hard to scare him off.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-03-2011, 10:56 PM

Looking up, Hitomi saw the demon release his power. It was unbelievable -- he had so much experience! Standing up carefully, Hitomi noticed that the demon seemed to be gone. The angel stared in shock at the boy. Why save me? Some demon you are... Brushing the dirt off her knees, she thanking him. "Thanks. For saving me." Then, he chuckled lightly. "I s'pose you know I'm an angel now, huh? It's no problem; I'll just go awa--" Suddenly, she was cut off when the demon randomly poofed behind her and pulled her against his chest. In the demon's hand was a knife... specially designed to destroy angels. Laughing, she said, "You're a sneaky one. But don't underestimate little girls!" With as much force as she had within her human body, she pushed the knife away and flung her leg to the side and up (high side-kick), striking her foe square in the jaw. Rolling up her sleeve, she activated the insignia as a threat. It spread across half her body before stopping. "Leave his territory before I fry you like a piece of chicken," she said, her voice deeper and darker than before.

((Got new images XD))

Last edited by ChiNoMizuumi; 09-03-2011 at 11:35 PM..

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 09-06-2011, 12:23 AM

Rejuku watched the struggled amused. He chuckled as her voice got dark and her insignia shone. "I think you should just hit him...he didn't follow through with his attack and he's only going to come back and piss me off...then I'll have to kill him and that will only make him respawn somewhere..." The Demon said while looking at the angel and the other demon with a dark smirk. "Besides isn't that what angels do?" In truth he didn't care what the girl did. If she killed him less work for him, if she didn't he would just get the demon himself.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-06-2011, 12:47 AM

With a deep sigh, Hitomi didn't take her eyes off the attacker. But she addressed the other demon who saved her. "You've probably met angels who kill any demon they see. That's what I call bias. There are the playful demons and there are dangerous demons. I'm not one who kills willy-nilly." Relaxing her arm, Hitomi eyed the attacker carefully before speaking. "Of course, this one is a 'dangerous' one." Without warning, Hitomi suddenly appeared behind the demon and powered up to her full, an unspeakable amount of energy gathering in her. Even though she was younger than the savior demon, she could gather and emit just as much energy as he could if she started to become her full angel form. But, this time, she didn't go all the way -- she went halfway, changing her pitch-black hair to a pure white, the color from her first life. "A low demon like you doesn't deserve to die with an Angel's full force," she hissed darkly. In a mere second, Hitomi gathered a ball of charged lightening in her hand and pierced the demon through his chest. It almost looked like she was using the speed of... light?
Pulling her hand out of the demon, he erupted in black smoke and flames, a pile of ashes settling at Hitomi's feet. Sighing, the glow of pale skin disappeared, and her hair turned black again. She looked at the demon and then turned away, starting to walk out of the forest. "Less work for you, right?" She nonchalantly raised her hand as almost a wave as she walked away.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 09-06-2011, 09:18 PM

As Rejuku watched her his eyes shone with excitement and delight. His mouth curled into a grin at her reply to him and he smirked once the annoying demon was destroyed. Her power for an angel so young was amazing. "Wait..." He said softly as she turned to go. He smiled a bit,"...What's your name Angel?" He asked her raising an eyebrow, "One with as much power as you should be used a warning..." He said wistfully. Rejuku had a book in which he marked down all the strongest Angels he had met. It was a silly hobby he picked up a long time ago. It also made sure he knew how strong he had to keep himself to remain 'safe'. Not that he ever got in too much trouble with angels. Usually he stayed in their good graces.

Last edited by Sikira_Uchiha; 09-06-2011 at 09:21 PM..

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-06-2011, 09:25 PM

Stopping in her tracks and turning around, Hitomi blinked a few times in shock. "W-Warning?" she stuttered. "Okay, you're giving me too much credit." She laughed lightly and sighed. "My name's Hitomi Kawano. Or uh... Hitomi Nagasaki? I don't think it matters at this point, unless you've heard something about me with my other last name." Hitomi sometimes introduced herself to other demons as "Nagasaki," and nothing else. It was the name of her first life -- her true name. Lately, she'd been hearing rumors that her name had been circulating around their world, but she didn't quite know what to make of it. Nervously, she rubbed the back of her head. They better have not put some kind of bounty on my head... Or anything for that matter! I don't want to have anything about me in their world...

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 09-08-2011, 12:44 AM

Rejuku's practically shone when he heard her name. There were more than just rumours about her. She was become a story like the boogie man being told to young foolish demons. A strong angel, stronger than ever who could destroy the strongest demons. Rejuku didn't really believe that part of the rumour since he himself was one of the strongest demons...if not the strongest. He wasn't sure he hadn't had a go at a strong demon in a long time. However having met now the Nagasaki of the stories he was convinced. He wasn't scared however. After all she knew how strong he was, if that amount of power didn't make her want to destroy him on spot, she wasn't like most angels.

Just like Rejuku wasn't like most demons. "Well then no warning will be needed for my people...however...demons might try to attack you and then run just to say they have...are you prepared for that? You're not a target persay...but...a challenge...one that will make lowly demons climb in rank." He said softly looking at her. He was becoming invested now he realised, but didn't care.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-08-2011, 01:42 AM

Softly, Hitomi laughed, rubbing the back of her head. "Ah, I knew something was being spread down there..." Another sigh escaped her lips. "A challenge, ne? It's no problem to me. I don't mind them trying to come attack me just for that reason. I don't think there's been a single demon wh has escaped me after assaulting me." She winked slyly at the demon. Hitomi felt awkward now -- it was almost as if he was commending her. Such an odd one...
Suddenly, the angel yawned drowsily, becoming infuriated with herself as she glared at her watch. "It's only 10:30, damn it! Why am I tired," she half-whined, rubbing her eyes. "Being this much of a human sucks. Either way... I think I'll head out." Chuckling, Hitomi turned around and planned to walk home. But before she could, there was another raging wave of nausea in her gut. "Not again," she choked, feeling demon powers emanated from a park just a few minutes away. Standing up, she ran at her full speed into the park, not believing what she saw: a young boy trying to keep a demon from taking over him. A strong demon, at that. "Wh-What the..."

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 09-09-2011, 09:50 PM

Rejuku smirked amused watching her. So young and strong. When the spike of power raised Rejuku took off after intrigued to see Hitomi again in action. He was interested to watch her again. However when they drew closer and Rejuku felt the demon's full power he frowned a bit. Cloaking his own power as he approached Hitomi's side. "Becareful Angel..." He said said warily. He leaned back hovering mid air with his arms crossed as he watched the scene unfold curiously.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-09-2011, 10:30 PM

Hitomi turned around and pouted slightly, annoyed that he wasn't going to help out. He could feel how strong the demon was -- it was unsettling. However, she needed to save the boy; that was all that mattered at the moment. Without activating the insignia, the girl ran straight for the attacker at a blinding speed and punched him square in the jaw -- only to have him disappear in haze of smoke. I can't be that easy. And it wasn't. The angel was then surrounded by a barrier of dark power -- it formed a type of wall, and it emitted a strange wave that instigated nausea and intense pain inside of Hitomi. Clutching her chest, she gasped for breath as it was difficult to breath. The demon across from her laughed maniacally, saying, "So you're the infamous "Nagasaki"? The Beast that's been been mentioned everywhere. What a pitiful sight you are. You look nothing like an Angel. You'll die in there." Those words caused Hitomi to glare darkly at the man, her blood boiling. "Heh... Just watch me," she threatened, standing up straight with her shoulders back. Then, she pulled her right arm back and stepped forward, slamming the wall with her fist, sending black power to come streaming from the wall, trying to rip her to shreds. A few seconds later, she shifted her position and pushed with more force, shattering the wall. When the mist that erupted from the broken wall disappeared, Hitomi was no where to be found.
"Die." The demon suddenly screamed and erupted in black smoke and ashes. Hitomi was several feet behind the now dead demon, hair shining white, but quickly reverting back to her usual black. She toppled over slightly, taking by vertigo.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 09-10-2011, 01:55 AM

Rejuku applauded as he approached Hitomi grinning his eyes gleaming darkly. "Amazing...however...are you well?" He asked looking at her using a free hand to wipe the human boy's memory of the incident. He checked Hitomi over making sure she hadn't be dealt any serious damage. She looked a bit shaken but would recover. He whistled impressed, "Such power you have..." He said wistfully. "The fastest banishment I have seen in many years..."

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2011, 02:03 PM

Coughing, Hitomi lowered herself to the floor and sat down. She put her hands behind her to prop herself up. Then, finally, her powers dropped to 0 and she returned completely to her human form -- mostly due to the fact that she'd released so much energy in one day. The deep gashes that were inflicted on her from breaking the dark wall reappeared on her skin, oozing scarlet blood. "I'm fine," she said curtly, taking a look at her left arm, which received the most damage. "I'll be alright once a have a good night's sleep. Which I desperately need," she laughed, throwing her head back enough to see the night sky. It still had this eerie glow to it tonight, but she sighed and put it to the side. "Such power, hm? I suppose that after doing this same routine everyday for about 6 years just really gives you a lot of practice." Hitomi looked at the demon with soft eyes and then sighed. "Banishment is an everyday thing -- you would think that the guilt disappears after 6 years. But it really doesn't." Ever since she began this "work", the angel felt deep pangs of guilt every time she banished a demon. There was no explanation for it. No matter how strong her distaste for demons was, that feeling always came.
Carefully, Hitomi stood up, stumbling over again because of the pain that shot up her leg. "Tch..." she hissed. "I'll be heading back, then. No need to stick around. Go have fun making some trouble around town."

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 09-11-2011, 11:49 PM

He frowned slightly not thinking she was as well as she said. He nodded at her words a secretly as her back was turned he dragged out some of her pain feeding off of it and making it so Hitomi couldn't feel it. Smirking happily he chuckled as she walked off, "I will...see you around Angel...and stay safe..." He said his eyes sparkling a bit as he left to go cause trouble.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-12-2011, 12:01 AM

Blinking a few times at the sudden lack of pain, she turned around to glare at the back of the demon's head. "Hey! Keep your powers to yourself!" she playfully yelled after him, smiling as he walked away. What an odd demon.
With some minor pain still shooting up her spine, Hitomi limped back home, unnoticed by anyone thankfully. Immediately, she hopped in the shower to wash off the blood and try to heal anything she could.
He's so odd... the angel thought. Demons have never said things like, 'Be careful' or 'Stay safe' to me before. His words continued to ring in her ears, and his sparkling eyes made her lips curve into a smile. Weirdo. I wonder what kinds of trouble he'll cause.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 09-14-2011, 02:13 AM

Rejuku did indeed go off to cause some chaos. Although he was one of the strongest, he wasn't the most violent, anymore. He used to be one of the worst. Then he just stopped one day. He wasn't sure why. It just lost it's flame. He still went and made rounds tormenting kids. Crushing kids dreams, and releasing the dogs from the pounds. Tripping people was the worse he did nowadays.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-14-2011, 02:54 AM

After Hitomi left the shower and dried herself off, she was still curious as to what that demon did all the time -- he was so powerful, why not just try to attack everyone?
Thus, she flung on some random clothing and decided to go back to the place where she met him in the woods. It was eerie outside at this time of night -- people weren't to be seen anywhere. Only a select few cars were on the road. Even Hitomi's parents weren't home yet, although her father wouldn't be back for the next several months due to a business trip.
Sighing, Hitomi sat under a tree idly, waiting to see if the demon would return. Worst case scenario, she would fall asleep there, but it didn't matter too much. There were no classes tomorrow and her schedule was, like always, completely open. After a while, The angel started to doze off, somewhat half-asleep and half-awake.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 09-16-2011, 03:23 AM

After a long night of running around causing trouble and pulling pranks Rejuku finally teleported home. He gave an artificial yawn as he stepped into his woods. Debasing a presence he tensed after a moment he recognized the being and smiled a bit as he continued walking. When he reached a small clearing he smiled at Hitomi, "Hey Angel…What you up too…shouldn't sleep in here alone…Dark and Scary woods. Not good for an female angel…" He said frowning as he cloaked his demon powers so she wouldn't get as nauseatic.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-16-2011, 03:31 AM

Hitomi woke with a fright when the demon spoke. "E-Eh?! Whoa!" She jumped back a bit and tumbled onto her back. She just gave up right on the spot. "Screw it," she said, agitated. "Female angel, my ass. I can take on whoever wants to come mess me up." Carefully, she picked herself up but stayed on the ground on her knees. The angel rubbed her eyes and yawned, becoming frustrated. "Annoying... Humans need to sleep too much..."
Sighing, Hitomi looked up at the demon, smiling slightly. She could tell he was restraining himself. "You don't have to do that, you know. Lower your powers. My body needs to get used to it anyway... You can't pamper me with the luxury of not having to feel pain all the time." She stuck her tongue out at the boy, grinning widely.
"Hey, I never asked, but what's your name?" the raven asked curiously, cocking her head to the side.