(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-27-2011, 01:29 AM

☆ A little slice of heaven ☆

Name: Griffin
Race:god

Name: Zach
Race: human

----------

I only gave race (so you'd know which was the god twin and which was the man) and name

Last edited by Monte Gray; 10-27-2011 at 01:33 AM..

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-27-2011, 02:30 AM

[I don't have pictures yet! Damn, I'll draw them later or something....]

A girl, short in height, walked through the hallway of what looked to ba a grand cathedral, but this was no ordinary girl, nor was the floor she walking on normal either. She was walking on a floor that was built upon a cloud, high above the sky. Why it wasn't noticed? It was because it was a castle for the Gods, many of them male, few female, including the one walking herself, in the large family, but most were journeying far far away.

Enough of that nonsense, the brown haired girl was a Goddess, the Goddess of Dreams and Nightmares. She had full control of that part of reality people weren't experienced in, for few were special enough to remember the dreams she bestows upon them. He name was Chiki, she opened the large doors with little to none strength, and saw two heads,"Ah, there you are!" She greeted as one of the heads, a black one, looked up, and ice blue eyes met up with bright yellow.

She went into a more casual posture,"Nathin, Griffin, please tell everyone else I'll be down on Earth, I heard there's a new sweet shop that opened up, and I need some sugar. She stuck her tongue out, before turning on her heel,"I'll be counting on you two." She said, mostly to herself, but disappeared before anyone could protest, a haze of orange smoke in her place. The place she landed was in an alleyway she was not familiar with, so she looked around confused. She couldn't use her powers because she was visible and no nightmare monsters have shown up to try and attack her,"Damn teleporting powers never get it right!"

~~~~

"You know, being a god isn't all what the humans say it is." A voice, like a red velvet cupcake, echoed throughout the room and seemed to linger, even when the sentence was finished. A god, one of the twin gods of the castle, was trying to convince his brother to mess with some humans or their siblings. He wriggles his eyebrows, trying toget his brother to comply with his vague request.

"Griffin, let's do something now!" The black haired boy, with his hair spiked, and bangs to the side, looked at his brother excitedly, but still had a mischievious twinkle,"How about we have some fun? Say, a human? Or something else?" Before he could continue, he was so rudely interupted by the entrance by his not-so-little sister Chiki. He turned quickly to face her,"Going to Earth because of that? You think that's a bit-Wait!" but she was already gone.

"Great, Chiki is screwed and we have to deliver the bad news, really, doesn't Chiki care at all?" The god, who went by the name Nathin, was the god of darkness and corruption, but he didn't seem to act that way, it was probably because he was mixed up. He didn't mind, he was interlocked with his twin brother. Who wouldn't love to do that? He didn't mean it in a homo relationship way, which is what some of their siblings put it as. That just made him downright embarrassed; and at times, he couldn't even think, and just destroy something or hurt someone out of pure anger.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-27-2011, 10:27 AM

Griffin glared hard at his twin sibling, "Nathin, leave the humans alone! Theyre miserable enough wothout our help." Griffin and Nathin were the strangest of all the gods. They were twin brothers who were complete opposites, yet were still very much alike. They were odd youngsters. Griffin was the god of things pure and right. He was also the god of pleasure and happiness. One would think that he would be more like the things he ruled, but instead he was a bit..emo..Antisocial, perhaps a bit too serious. He and Nathin were complete opposites, but seemed to do everything together. Griffin had finally been about to give in and go play around with some humans, when his stupid sister came up and started telling them stuff to do. "Why don't you just do it yourself?"He grumbled so low she probably didn't even hear him. He turned back to Nathin. "Well, I guess that ruins anything we planned to do today. I don't see why she expects us to do everything for her." he was really annoyed that she would just come up and start demanding things. She should have at least ASK not told them what they were going to do. "Hey..why don't we go mess with some humans anyway..there's no way I'm going to do what she told me after she came up her demanding I do something."

Zach walked down and empty street very late at night. He'd been having issues with his family and really just needed to get away. He dragged himself along, thinking about how to fix the situation his parents were in. He was old enough to have been living on his own for about a year now, but still thought about his family often and called them to see how they were doing. Lately his dad had been sick and his mom was..well..she was dealing with Zach's little sister who had just turned fifteen. She was four years younger than him and as headstrong as an Ox. It was very hard on his mother to take care of such a child. She wasn't exactly young anymore. His train of thought was interrupted as he passed by an ally. A girl, no older than himself in apperence, was standing there looking a bit confused. It was dangerous for young women to be out in allys in the middle of the night and he wondered why she was there in the first place. "Hey, Miss.." he called out to her. "Miss, it's not safe to be out in a place like this at night. Do you need help finding a place?" he yelled to her. He hoped he wouldn't scare her.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-27-2011, 11:31 PM

Chiki seemed to look around, before she pointed to herself,"Are you talking to me?" her sing song voice chimed in, but with an attitude that seemed invisible. She *looked at the black-haired man, and tilted her head at the side.*

"It's night already? Ah damn it!" She kicked the trash can a bit too hard, and it dented a bit.*"I'm just lost right now," she laughed nervously, trying not alarm the mortal who had somehow found her out of a stroke of luck. She was far worse than pissed off, she was simply horrified at the fact that she was stuck on Earth, in some place she didn't know, with a mortal questioning her! Did her father and brothers set this up?!

"Um, where are we exactly Mr..?" She looked over her shoulder, most would think a Goddess could get herself out of a situation like this, but it was nighttime, and if she were to use her powers now, she would be found by Nightmare Demons and will be chased endlessly before she found a portal back to the castle. For, even at night, some of her most powerful powers were stopped. It was probably due to the lack of nutrition.

~~~~~~~

Nathin twirled some of his hair around his thin finger. He was the god of Darkness and Corruption, but he had the personality of a small, innocent child at times. He looked at the orange haze, seeming to think to himself quietly, a mental war going on in his head.*

"Griffin, don't be hard on her, I'm sure something happened between brother and her or something. Shouldn't we try and help her out? You know how she is at night, she might get stuck down there..."*He looked at his twin worriedly, but got a mischievous glint in his eyes as Griffin accepted his suggestion.*

"Well then? Who do you suggest? Or maybe we should annoy one of our brothers before we go down?Saves us the trouble of bumping into our sister." He stood up, and he stretched. Nathin jumped up and exercised by jumping around,"I'm excited, we'll have fun together, like always!~"

[it's so short D;]

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2011, 01:44 AM

"you can call me Zach. You say you're lost? Where were you looking to go and why so late?" he found this girl to be odd, but amusing. It was rather late to be walking around. He suddenly had a bad thought. What if she was like a drug dealer or something? He decided to keep his guess up just in case she was crazy or something. He looked at her closely. She seemed a bit to young to be very dangerous. "Can I help you get wherever it is that you need to go? I know this town pretty well, almost like the back of my hand." he smiled. He'd been living in this town since he was a child. He was still really young, but not a child. Why was so out so late. He moved closer to get a better look and gasped. She was gorgeous. Abnormally beautiful and he was wondering if maybe he was just imagining her. If she was a figment of his imagination, then he was crazy. How could someone be so pretty? He moved even closer. "Who are you?" he asked very curiously.

Griffin gave the smallest smirk and grabbed a few prank items; fireworks, bombs, stink grenades..all the works. He looked over at Nathin and smiled. "Ready little brother?" he knew they were the same age, but Griffin was older by half an hour. He packed all of the stuff into a duffel bag. "We can go after one of our brothers first, and a human whenever Sis gets back." he really usually wasn't one for pranks, but this was going to be worth the trouble they'd most Lilly get into. Everyone called them the twins of hades. First because they were decendants of Hades, second, because they were nothing but pure trouble.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-29-2011, 02:04 AM

[Well, here's Chiki, Nathin will be drawn tomorrow...hopefully...]

Chiki took a step back as the man now identified as Zach has taken a step forward,"W-what are you doing?" She asked nervously, looking at him with wary eyes. What's wrong with this guy? Could he be one of those rapist guys brother told me about? She put a arm behind her back, reaching in and taking out a small knife. It wasn't much to most, but with her power, she can send someone to the hospital with it.

She used her free hand to wave dismissively,"N-no! I'm just lost, my mom said there was a nice candy store here, and I wanted to buy some...I think I got separated from my mom and little brothers though..." She pretended to look worried, her golden eyes flickering back and forth from the entrance of the alley, to Zach.

"Who am I?" She repeated, before replying,"I'm Chiki, I came here for vacation time, me and my family haven't been here long." Laughing nervously, her grip on the small blade behind her tightened. She wasn't going to hurt anyone, just maybe threaten them, give them a little bit of a scare.

~~~~

Nathin grinned, and make a sound of approval,"Stink bombs in Ren's room, you know how much he hates his room being smelly." He snickered, Ren, was the god of Water and aarine animals, he was one of the oldest, and acted the most humanly organized of the group. What was strange to Nathin, he seemed to adore Chiki, seeing as she was one of the younger, and a girl, Ren couldn't stop pampering her. He scoffed, it was probably why Chiki had such a rude attitude now.

His smiled to himself, not noticing his pointed fangs slightly jabbing at his lips, cutting them in the slightest. Nathin kept licking his lips, enjoying the taste of the metallic blood on his tongue. He put his arms behind his head,"Should we annoy Zerrick and Riley as well?" A plan was forming in his brain, and usually, when Nathin thought of a plan for a prank, it was good, messy, and overall, fun.

With a jump in his step, he made his way to the doors of Ren's room. The golden "Ren" on the front of the large door made it fairly obvious, and with a few knocks, and some snoring being heard from the inside of said room, Nathin whispered,"Coast clear Griff, commence the stink bombing!"

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-30-2011, 01:30 AM

((chiki is cute <3 I can't wait to see Nathin. Sorry for the late comment!))
Griffin blushed at the nickname. Nathin was the only person allowed to call him Griff and it made his feel great to he called the pet name. He then laughed. "Commencing operation 'stink'." he whispered and threw the grenades into Ren's once lovely room. "FIRE IN THE HOLE!!" he screamed, throwing Nathin over one shoulder and making a run for his room. He locked the door and could hear Ren having a hissie fit out there. Lots of colorful language could be heard outside the door. "Hey watch your language asshole!" he yelled and cracked up. He poked Nathin in the ribs. "You wanna get dad's room next? That would be fun as hell." Griffin could imagine the look on his dad's face as he called them every name he could think of. Griffin couldn't belive be was having such fun, but he always did when he was around Nathin. "Dude! We could even stink out that bitch face, Kairiki!" Kairiki was their sister. She was a year older than the twins and a goddess of beauty. She was a diva and her room always smelled like cinnamon and vanilla. She had a really crappy attitude and was far to prissy. "What do you say? We could call it 'operation: kill the slut!'" he knew calling his sister a slut was mean, but the twins could always hear her and her love partner all night long ever night. It was annoying and she brought home a differant human every night. He would enjoy making her suffer.

~~~~~~
Zach noticed he was making this girl nervous. She seemed a bit old to be going into a candy store, but he didn't say anything. He backed away. "I'm sorry if I froghtened you, it's not good to trust anyone on the streets these days. I can help you find your family if you need...there's only one candy store in town and I know it pretty well. It's called 'ole Sabatian's' it's the hest candy you ever tasted. Not to mention Sabastian is my grandfather, so I'm sure he'd give us a bit for free." he studdied her. "You don't have to come with me if you don't want, I don't want to frighten you." he wasn't exactly the strongest boy in the world, but she was a small lady and he could see how he'd be a bit intimidating to her. Lots of girls were being kidnapped these days. It was horrible and no lady was safe all alone. He shivered at the thought of being taken away by some random person. It wasn't a pleasant thing to imagine. "is your family really going to the candy store?" it seemed a very unlikely story and he figured she was probably just lieing because she was afraid of him or something like that.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-30-2011, 02:41 AM

The brown-haired Goddess puffed her cheeks, and huffed,"Of course I'm going to the candy store! What the hell do you take me for? Some idiot girl on the streets?" Her arms folded across her cloak-covered chest, and her bright yellow eyes bored into Zach's red ones angrily. How dare someone think someone like her would be lying about something as serious as the candy store! (Probably because people don't really take as seriously as her...) The knife behind her back disappeared, as if it didn't exsist in the first place, and she pointed a finger to the man in front of her accusingly,"Listen bub, I take my candy seriously, look at me, do I look like I'm lying about this?!" She was slightly red in the face, and her hands were clenching and unclenching.

She turned around,"God damn it..." she muttered, this human was annoying, and didn't seem to trust her at all either, she pinched the bridge of her nose, before she turned around again,"Sorry, I lost it." She said nervously,"Eh? Your grandfather? You're like, loaded with candy right???" Chiki's eyes flashed with excitement. She walked forward, until she was pretty much in front of the mortal,"Okay, then take me," she hesitated, before adding,"Please."

~~~~~

Nathin, just couldn't stop laughing, Ren's expression was far better than he had expected,"Ah! Sucks to be you Re-Ah!" He was suddenly on Griffins shoulder in a flash. The twin whined a bit, but then the colorful words Ren spoke just made him laugh even harder, and he made faces to his older, and now angered brother as he was carried down the hall. He realized he was touching the ground once the door in Griffins room locked with a satisfying click. He sat on the ground, as his older twin suggested who they should do next. He thought himself for a minute, before he got an idea.

"Griff! We should do Kairiki first, then when she's about to bitch off to dad, we hit dad and her at the same time!" He nodded to himself at his plan, before turning to look at Griffin for his opinion. He was surprised to see a bit of red on his cheeks. "Griff, you look a little red, maybe carrying me all the way here made you sick?" He knew it wasn't possible for Gods to become sick, but he couldn't help but feel concerned. Pulling his brother close, he touched his forehead to Griffins, and paused,"Doesn't seem like you're sick, what could it be...?"

[Ah, thanks, all that hard work on my wrist paid off! Now I can rest and make Nathin later. *tries to doodle possible yaoi moments but fails*]

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-30-2011, 03:27 AM

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Zach stared at her like she was smoking crack. He had clearly not expected her to get all mad and act crazy. She calmed down eventually and he was glad she hadn't like, tried to kill him or something. She got closer and he found himself backing away just a bit. She sure seemed to be crazy for candy. He liked it, but sure never had liked it that much. He motioned for her to follow him. "Sure I can take you. Come with me." he lead her to his grandfather's place. "gramps?" he yelled for his beloved grand parent. "Yes Zach?" he heard the old man's voice from in the back of the store. "Could I get some candy for me and a friend? She really likes candy and I know yours has to be the best." his granddad laughed."Sure..get as much ad you want." Zach's grandma made all of the candy by hand each morning shed make a new batch. Most times Zach made a lot of it too. He got a large bag that could hold about ten pounds of candy. "Get as much as you'd like. I can always make more, so don't be shy." he didn't really think the girl would be shy seeing how much she seemed to love candy. He got a small bag for himself to get some candy for himself. He liked the chocolate candy. He got turtles and fudge and all other kinds of delicious treats. He kept and eye on Chiki just in case she needed anything.
~~~~
Griffin nodded. "Yeah that's a great plan." he started to feel slightly shy even though this was his brother. The two of them had always shared secrets, not keeping anything from each other, but now Griffin had a new secret. It was a secret he couldn't even tell Nathin. He blushed darker as he was touched. "I-I'm fine..remember..we can't get sick.." he tried to smile, but it loomed a little fake. He was feeling really odd and wished to get out of the room. He didn't want to be alone with Nathin. That was really weird considering that he'd never really been bothered by being alone with his brother. He stared into Nathin's eyes and felt like he was butter. He didn't speak and felt like he was under a spell or something. He just stared and stared. He knew the odd behavior must be scaring Nathin. He'd seen the concern in his brother's expression when he'd seemed to think that Griffin might be sick. Griffin could get sick, but none of the gods other than the father knew this. Griffin was the only one who hadn't drunk from the cup of immortality on his forth birthday. His dad had faked it all, giving him regular grape juice instead. The old god had wanted to experiment. He wanted to know of the gods were just as weak as humans when they didn't drink from the cup of gods. Griffin coughed a little. He'd been sitting out all night looking at the moon the night before. He coughed again. A puzzled look crossed his face. "I thought we couldn't get sick.."

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-30-2011, 07:24 PM

Chiki grunted, but made no other indication for conversation while they went to the candy store. The door to the store opened and the chime of the entry bell rang through her ears. She took the time from when Zach had called his grandfather, to the time a large empty bag had been put into her hands, to take in the store. The smell of baked goods, chocolate, fudge, cake, she could name it, and they would be there. Is this what the humans call a family business? Her golden eyes surveyed the store, picking out candies she would want to take. Chiki flinched when a large bag was put into her hands,"Wait, we're friends?" She gave him this blank look, before she saw what he was doing with his bag. She inched towards the cookies, taking the jar filled with sugar coated ones, and poured half of it into the bag, it barely filled a quarter, so she resumed to look elsewhere for more candy. She looked at the chocolate, and put only 10 pieces in the bag. Moving over, she dropped in a lollipop, a couple of jawbreakers, and several other candies she never saw but smelled amazing to her. Pretty soon, she filled the bag to the brim, and could barely carry it.

"Zach! I'm done! Where should I put this? You said it was free, but I'm willing to pay for all those cookies." She reached into her shirt pocket, and pulled out a bit of money, placing it on the counter. She placed the large bag on the counter, she exhaled,"Ah! That bag is heavy!"

~~~~~~

Nathin looked at Griffin with concerned blue eyes,"Griff, are you sure...?" He sighed,"Well, I guess you're right, maybe I shouldn't worry as much..." He snickered, taking a couple of stink bombs from Griffin's duffel bag. Excited as he was, Nathin couldn't help but feel concerned about his brother, they never kept anything from one another, and yet here he was, thinking that his own brother was lying to him.

"Griff, don't lie to me okay? I know you think it's stupid sounding, maybe I'm just insane..." He sighed sadly, the poor twin was so confused. He covered it up, and grinned mischieviously to Griffin,"Nah! Maybe it's just Chiki, she has us all on edge today huh? Speaking of her, she's been taking a while down there, you don't think she was kidnapped or something....?" Running long tanned fingers through his hair, he sighed. He felt so paranoid today. His mind was spinning, trying to think of an excuse for his behavior, but he came up blank on any. He remembered Chiki joking about the two being gay, and his face was then tinted red with embarrassment, no way that would happen!

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-31-2011, 02:47 AM

Zach got a few more things for his bag and then went to the counter were Chiki was. "Don't worry about it." he said and handed her back the money. "It makes me happy to think that I could make a persons day at least a little brighter." Zach had always been a pretty giving person. "So..were are you staying tonight? Will I see you in town tomorrow?" he was really hoping to talk to her agian sometime. She seemed very sweet ad she was drop dead gourgous. He knew she was a little foesty, but he liked people like that. He relized it may have sounded a wee bit stalkerish when he asked were she was staying. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked such a personal question. I just was hoping that maybe you and I could be friends." he smiled nervously at her. She seemed to be kind of young. "How old are you?" he questioned. He was concerned she might have parents looking for her.
~~~~~

Griffin frowned. "I'm not lying, I'm just holding back a few really personal things. I like you a lot Nathin, more than a brother." he blushed and quickly added. "You're my friend as well as a brother and that's something special." he cocked his head sideways as his brother blushed. "You ok?" he wrapped one large white wing around his brother's shoulders. "Why don't we hold off the pranks until later. We need some quality time to talk." Griffin felt distanced from his brother and that was bot a thing he ever wanted to feel.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2011, 10:31 PM

"Oh, thanks then Zach!" She lifted the bag until it was on her head, and grinned like a child on halloween. The next question startled her, and caused her to internally panic. Where would she stay? Maybe the candy boy would let her crash at his place for a bit until a portal to her home popped up nearby. "Ah. I live far off, so, can I go to your house and use your phone to call my parents? Cause I'm pretty sure I missed the bus back." She checked her pockets, no cellphone. She never had one, nor did she want to, and the man seemed to be oogling her the whole time, so it's best to stay with the oogler than alone and vunerable to the nightmare demons.

She only caught the last few words of his other question,"Age? Why so curious all of a sudden? You like me??" She gave him a sly gaze, and laughed, throwing her head back,"Just kidding! I'm 15, you?" of course she faked her age, she would just creep people out if they knew her real age.

~~~~~~

Nathin bit his lip,"It's nothing Griffin, though sometimes I feel we're drifting apart, and I don't know what I would do if that ever happens!" Nathin pouted, tears just barely forming in his blue eyes,"Maybe this god thing is just getting to me, I mean, what else am I going to do?!" He lifted pale fingers to wipe his face of the lingering salt water. Nathin could be so emotional at times, and it surprises even Chiki in thinking a god like him could be so sensitive. Feeling the warmth of his brothers white wing around him, he sighed, his brothers wings were so beautiful and pure looking, and his? They were broken, misshapen, and showed how corrupt Nathin can really be to others.

"N-no! I want to prank, I'm not myself if I don't am I?" He half joked, laughing half heartedly. His thoughts suddenly became sad, misplaced, and suicidal, and even though he knew it wasn't possible, he kept the smile on his face through all of it.

Last edited by Sezumie; 11-02-2011 at 02:09 AM.. Reason: My horrible spellcheck.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-02-2011, 10:23 AM

Griffin frowned at the sadness he saw in his brothers eyes. "You know it's impossible. Youre a god..." it was like he read Nathin's mind. Griffin pulled his brother closer to his chest, stroking his dark hair. "It's going to be ok.. I love you and you're beautiful."he whispered softly in his ear, trying to soothe the boy. He loved Nathin more than anyone could even try to imagine. "Hey...everthings going to be ok." he was trying to convince himself as well. He gently kissed Nathin's neck, not really meaning it sexually, but knew it was a sexual thing to do afterwards. He blushed a bit then just sat there holding his brother and wrapping him in one white wing.

----------

Zach smiled "Your welcome, and sure you can come and use my phone." he thought she was cute, yes, but wasn't about to tell her that. He blushed. "I'm sixteen and a half." he awnsered. He knew saying a half was lame and childish, but he was excited to be seventeen. Then he could live on his own and do what ever the fuck he wanted. It was exciting. "So you say you're from far away. Hoe far? Like a differant state, contry maybe?" he was strangely curious. He also had needed some conversation tk Loren the akwardness of the mood.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-10-2011, 01:28 AM

Nathin turned bright red as Griffin did what he did. He didn't understand what he was doing, nor did he know what was going on with his fast paced beats of his heart. He moved back a little, an looked straight into his brother's eyes,"We have this connection, I just know somethings wrong." He smiled plainly and stood, clapping his hands,"Now isn't a time to be depressed! It's time to prank our asses like no tomorrow!" He patted his brothers head gently, as of Griffin were a newborn kitten. Walking over to the door, he turned to Griffin and stuck his tongue out,"Love you too big bro, but this God thing is never easy." Snickering, he opened the door, gesturing his brother to follow, he ran out, probably with 5 stink bombs in his arms.

"I'm just a little bit confused is all, no way did that neck kiss mean anything more..." He mumbled to himself. His eyes widened, what if it did? He covered his mouth as he almost gagged with embarrassment, he couldn't believe he missed such an opportunity o get closer, what a stupid God he was.

~~~~~~~~

Chiki shrugged,"I guess a different country...." She turned to the door,"I can take you there one day, my brothers, and sisters would love to meet you." That was total bullshit on her part, Nathin would probably be interested, but she didn't think anyone else would care. She opened the door out the candy shop and gestured out,"So, we gonna sit here and converse about me? Or we going to your place so I can tell you some cool stories about my family?" Chuckling in a sing song way, she stuck out her tongue,"I come from the Philippines, so, it's quite a while away. The reason I speak such good English was because I learned that language first." She said it in a matter of factly voice, as if she were teaching Zach about politics,"So what about you, anything interesting about yourself? Or is it a private matter I can't know yet?"

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-10-2011, 02:28 AM

Griffin sighed. He didn't know how long he could keep his secret from Nathin. He lived that boy more than anything and certainly not in a brotherly way, no, he loved Nathin like...like..a boyfriend or something of the sort. He wasn't sure how to explain the feelings that he had for his brother. They were strong and lately they'd been getting even stronger to the point that they were nearly unbearable. "Yeah, no need to be sad now. You ready to piss off our family?!" he squealed woth excitement and the thrill of being a pest. He loved the look he always got when his family members had been peanuts by one or both of the naughty twins. They were completly immature and everyone knew it. Griffin decided he would do something and test Nathin's reaction. He slipped his arms loosely around Nathin's waist fro behind and them gently pressed his lips to the sweet spot on Nathin's neck. He knew exactly were the spot was that made Nathin feel nice. He wondered what his brother would think of this behavior and he decided to see.

Zach smiled and chuckled. "I almost forgot we were going to my place." he lead her to his car and once she was in began to drive. "I'm not really all that interesting really. I was born here and raised here. I'll probabaly doe here too. That's just my boring life. I have no where else to go and no way to get there if if there is a place were I could go." he just shook his head. He really wanted to see new places and new things. "Maybe I could check out the philippeans sometime. That sounds really cool."