momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 03-14-2012, 03:44 AM

Lilium looked at Alecto with disbelief. A big smile appeared on her face and she took his hand. "Would...you really do that for me? Would you really help me find my mother?", she said her voice full of hope. For once her voice wasn't full of sadness. Autumn stared at the two with shock. She had a really bad feeling about this. She could tell something bad was about to happen. She wasn't sure what, but she could tell something wasn't right. "But...how are we going to find her?"

(they're going to love meeting Lilium's mother.
They don't know how insane her mother really is. Just for your info, her mom lives in an abandoned shack in the middle of some woods. She's pretty much insane, sooo make sure they realize this and want to gtfo. )

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 03-14-2012, 04:29 AM

Alecto thought for a moment. "Do you have a Artifact from your mom? Like a piece of jewalery, or clothing?" he asked.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-14-2012, 04:32 AM

"My blindfold...she dropped it next to me, but...I...don't want to take it off.", Lilium said, putting her hand on her blindfold.

Andraus

Old 03-14-2012, 04:33 AM

Alecto hled out his hand "I dont want to, but I need it. I might be abled to pick up trace's of her scent. It will give us a clue, and get us started" he said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-14-2012, 04:41 AM

Lilium closed her eye and let out a sigh. She untied it and handed the blond fold to Alecto. She opened her huge golden eyes, the right one being a darker gold with slit pupils; it was the 'crazed' eye. She had a scar going across her left eye and eyebrow, but she could still see from that eye, thankfully. She would have covered her face, but she wanted to see her friends. She could see them with the blindfold on, but it was a bit fuzzy. She wanted to get a good look of them before she put the blindfold back on. Once she got a good look of them, she quickly covered her eyes.

Andraus

Old 03-14-2012, 04:43 AM

Alecto stopped for a moment. "you have beautiful eye's...."he said, then sniffed the blindfold. "Hmm....its fiant....But i have another scent." he said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-14-2012, 04:51 AM

'Don't...don't look at my face when I don't have my blindfold on. I...really don't want any of you guys seeing such a horrible thing.", Lilium whispered. A smile appeared on her face when she heard the news. "Please...lead me to my moma!", she said, her hands pulling away from her eyes. On her left eye, a few regular tears rolled down her cheek, and on teh right side, blood stained tears started to come down. "I...I really want to see her.", she said.

Andraus

Old 03-14-2012, 04:55 AM

Alecto whispered to Axon. "We can get there....but The Best way to go is threw the Shadow-gate" he said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-14-2012, 04:58 AM

"Shadow...gate?", Lilium said, tilting her head to the side. She had heard his whisper, but it was on accident. her hearing was rather good, so she could pick up on conversations and heart beating hearts. Lilium looked at Autumn, but she just shrugged and shook her head; she didn't know what it was either. "Explain?", Lilium said, turning her head back to her friends.

Andraus

Old 03-14-2012, 04:59 AM

"Shadow gate is like Traveling threw Serpent holes, but safer. Shadow gate does take a bit of energy out of you, though" he siad.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-14-2012, 05:02 AM

"That's fine. As long as I see mother, I'll be all right. Will you open it?", Lilium said. She had almost forgot about her blind fold. She held out her hand, "Give me my blind fold, please."

Andraus

Old 03-14-2012, 05:03 AM

Alecto gave it to her" I love your eye's...."

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-14-2012, 05:05 AM

'Don't stare at them...I...I don't want anything happening to you.", she said, tying her blind fold back on.

Andraus

Old 03-14-2012, 12:36 PM

Alecto looked at her. "Im like you, remember?I can handle myself...dont worry...."He said. Axon then opened a shadow gate. it seemed like a black hole.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-14-2012, 03:02 PM

(I'm sorry if my replies are really shitty today. I'm feeling shitty myself and I can't really think well today...sorry.)

Lilium stared at teh shadow gate for a few moments. She took Autumn's hand and smiled at her. "Lets go.", she said.

Andraus

Old 03-14-2012, 08:58 PM

the gate lead all of them to the middle of a forest.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-14-2012, 09:07 PM

Lilium looked around, trying to see if there was anything around them besides trees. She advanced a few steps and then her eyes widened. "I...can sense her. it...it's faint, but...I can sense her.", she said smiling. Autumn squeezed her friends hand then looked at the two young men. She gave them a worried look then looked away. She really didn't like this. Something was going to happen.

Andraus

Old 03-14-2012, 09:12 PM

Alecto was moving towards the scent.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-14-2012, 09:27 PM

Lilium followed. She was so happy. She'd finally get to see her mother after all these years! After about ten minutes, they arrived at a shack. Lilium walked up to the front door and softly knocked on the door. Autumn hid behind Lily, waititng to see what would happen.

Andraus

Old 03-14-2012, 09:29 PM

(your her)

Alecto stood by lilium, axon stood gaurd at the side.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-14-2012, 10:02 PM

(Good. I'll have ot do my best to make her seem insaaaane~)

As Lilium waited, she checked out the old shack. It looked like it was going to fall apart. The shackles on the roof were falling off, the wood was decaying, and it was covered in moss. She knew they were poor and all, but she didn't think they had so little money that they had to move here. Though, she could have been just visiting this place. WHo knows. She'd have to ask her herself. Lilium smiled when the door opened.

The door opened slowly, as it opened, it made a long creak noise. She opened it up so they could only see her face. The older lady was wearing ragged, dirty clothes. She seemed to be in her early to mid forties. She looked at the four, her eyes seemed to stay on Lilium. Her deep purple eyes looked blood shot and crazed. She had dark circles under her eyes and had a small frame. She looekd liek she hadn't eaten a decent meal in forever. The lady gave them a big smile and opened the door completely. "I wasn't expecting guests! I would have cleaned the house up a bit more if I knew you all were coming? You should have called! But wait...I don't have a phone...so I guess you couldn't have! Well, why don't you tell me who you all may be? Were you sent by Gabe?", She said, her voice seeming to go up and down in volume with every syllable.

"It's...it's me, mom...It's me Lilium!", She said, her voice full of surprise. She thought her mom would recognize her, but she guessed it was because she looked quite a bit different. "Lily? Oh no. You're not Lily. You seem like a sweet girl! You also don't look anything like her! Lily...she had her sweet moments, but most of the time she was a terrible child. She always looked at me with her those cursed eyes...She made me suffer. She put me through so much pain.", the lady said, shaking her head. Autumn tugged on Lilium's shirt. She looked up at her and then bit her lip. Lilium had a really sad look on her face. "Oh...now that I think about it, Lily was so sweet! I love her so much...but then again, she was so terrible...I hated her, you know? I still love her quite a bit, but my hatred for that demon child was even greater. Finally, I came to my senses and dumped her somewhere where she couldn't harm me! Now I'm turely happy! I'm living in my dream house and I'm going to be a famous actress soon! If I hadn't gotten rid of her, i wouldn't live in such a beautiful place! I wouldn't feel so...so happy!", the woman said, putting her arms in the air. "Now, would you like to see pictures of my daughter? She really was beautiful...I know I have to have some pictures somewhere!", she said.

Lilium looked like she was about to fall apart. her mother hated her. She had heard her own mother say that she hated her. She had said so when she was little, but...now she was realizing her mother really did hate her. And her mother didn't even see her as her daughter. Lilium looked down at her hands then closed her eyes. She untied her blind fold then opened her eyes. "Mother, it's me, Lily.", she said. The old woman gasped, her eyes full of fear yet had a hint of love. "Lily? When...when did you get here?! I...I thought I got rid of you?! Are you here to torture me some more?! What do you want?! Get out of here! You...you and your cursed looks...Don't look at me, you nasty child! Get out!", she said, backing up. She slammed the door closed, but Lilium put her foot between the door and door frame. it slammed on her foot and she winced. "Tell me..tell me why you hate me so much?!", she yelled. "I waited so long for you to come back...I..I thought you cared about me! What did I do to make you hate me so much?!"

Andraus

Old 03-14-2012, 10:10 PM

Alecto glared, and brought all his strentgh into his right arm "Alecto, no, dont-" Axon started, but was too late. Alecto smashed down the door, and sent lily's mom into a wall.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-14-2012, 10:27 PM

The lady screamed as she flew back into a wall. She pulled herself up and then backed away. "What are you doing?! Why are you doing this to me! I have done nothing wrong! That...that demon over there is the one you should be hurting!", she yelled. The lady slipped out a knife and then bolted towards Alecto. "DIEEE!", she yelled, getting ready to stab him in the heart. Lilium screamed then went into her frenzied mode. her right hand morphed into a sharp crystal and her left hand's nails grew. They became 5 inches thick and 1 foot long. Before her mother could stab Alecto, Lilium blocked the knife with her crystal hand and then kicked her mother in the stomach. She kicked her so hard, her mother went flying back and dropped the blade. Her mother groaned in pain she tried to pull herself up, but Lilium put her foot on her back and held her to the ground with it. "I will not let you take my friends away!", she said, pressing her boot down even harder. The lady yellped then gave Lilium a pained look. "This..this is what you wanted all along? You wanted to kill me? What...what have I ever done to you to make you hate me, Lily? Why? Why do you hate me so? I've always loved you, yet....yet you do this...", she said. Lilium stayed quite. She was fighting the urge just just break into to tears. She didn't like seeing her mother like this. She didn't want to hurt her. She loved her mother, even if she hated her. A blood red tear ran down her cheek and she let out a quite sob. "Shut up...", she whispered. "Just keep your mouth shut!", she said. Autumn took Lilium's hand, "It's okay, Lily. Don't...don't cry.".

Andraus

Old 03-14-2012, 10:56 PM

Everyone Felt a Molevolent Aura around them. Axon was shouting "alecto, NO! DONT! CALM DOWN!"he said, trying to push him away. You saw that Alecto's face was A Mixture of Rage, and Desire. His eye's were now red slits. He was Completly Frenzied by Rage, and looked ready to murder the Women in front of him.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-14-2012, 11:16 PM

Lilium turned her head to Alecto and stared at him for a few moments. "Alecto, you will not kill my mother. I don't care if you think she should die. She's my mother. I can't...I can't have her get killed and do nothing about. Part of this is my fault. I should be the one that fixes this.", Lilium said, closing her eyes. She turned her head back to her mother, who was glaring at her. "Oh don't say that! You sound just like your damn father! You're just like him! You're ungrateful, horrible, and thieving! At first I thought you looked like him, now you're just like him! Is this my punishment for trying to keep my baby girl?!", she yelled. The lady kept rambling the same things she did when Lilium was little. She'd say "I love you! Why are you doing this to me?!', "Why? Why do you look like your father? Why?", "is this my punishment?! Is this my fucking punishment?!". Lilium bit her lip as she listened to her mother. She was starting to realize that her mother wasn't right in the head. When she was little, she thought she was just her looks upsetting her mother for some reason, but that wasn't quite the case. She was driving her mother insane.